It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undocumented Women Forced To Give Birth While Shackled And In Police Custody

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I am not Japanese

And i never said that Japan, North Korea, the UK or Europe is a Paradise for Immigrants!

There will be always something like Immigration,
sometimes big and sometimes less,
there is no way to avoid this, not by Guns nor with Barbwire!

And the Borders do not run in between Countries
The Borders run between the Rich and Poor

Don`t become a Coward for the so called Elite

edit on 25-9-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amatoremsapeientiae
Bigots please read this. Hispanics are a hardworking people, the reason many of the women come here is because of the idea of first rights many Central and South American countries condone. This states that the father is given the right to take his daughters virginity, which is incestual rape, now imagine your father impregnated you wouldn't you run. Also the reason they are heavier than you is dietetics, um when your Catholic and are not allowed to use contraceptive measures uh duh your going to have children, therefore not able to afford nutritional food. If you have never been poor, you dont understand what the real world is like for the poor. Also you have to be a U.S. Citizen to be on welfare.

My dear friend you are an idiot. I have family from Mexico and friends from El Salvador, Guam, Chile, Argentina and Dominican Republic. None of them believe the father is allowed to take his daughter's virginity. In fact that would probably get him killed by his sons or brothers. At the very least he would be ostracized by the family and his daughter taken by other family members.

They do have different cultural norms about teenage girls in many of those countries. However, in many a girl below 14 or 15 is considerred off limits to anyone.

Many of them come here because they believe this is the land of opportunity. They don't come here because they are pregenant victims of incestual rape. Many of them come here because they are sent by their familys or because they believe that America is the best place to raise a child. Your implications are an outrage against millions of honest and ethical people.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Do not call me an idiot I know multiple people who this has happened to and it is not generally talked about in public. In my area which has a higher Hispanic population than white or other ethnicity, this is a fairly common reason and for a better life, I don't like to bring up horrible things like this, but when I must to prove a point I will I'm not saying this is the case in every situation, but it does happen. Also again do not call me an idiot.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Amatoremsapeientiae

Okay, the word idiot was harsh. I should say ignorant. This may be accepted in some remote villages, but in my lifetime I have never heard of it. I am married in to a Mexican family, I have spent a lot of time immersed in the culture. At no time have I ever heard of what you're talking about. Among the people I know of Mexican, Central American, and South American heritage (many first or second generation) sleeping with your daughter would be reason for violent reprisals.

Are there women that come here that are incest victims? Most likely, but their are American incest victims. Their are cults that believe child sex is okay. That does not mean that it reflects our culturual values in any way. The same is true of people from other areas. They have predators and peadophiles. It doesn't mean that it is an accepted part of their culturual mores.

Many of these women come for a better life. Many come because their fiance, boyfriend, or husband is already here. I do know of women that have come here so that the father can witness the birth. I wouldn't venture to say that "many of these women" come here for that reason. They come here for a myriad of reasons. To claim that many of them are here because their father raped them shows a lack of knowledge and life experience with the cultures as a whole.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I was not insulting your culture it's not practiced in traditional families ( I.E. Gay, straight, or lesbian.) it is typically in one man multiple women homes. The women normally never speak of it due to the nature of the cause. Also I was just trying to make a point across to the uneducated who think that the only reason Hispanic women come here is to mooch of the corrupted system. I say to the moochers also you might want to pick a country that isn't on the verge of economic collapse. Many was a presumptuous word usage and I apologize
edit on 26-9-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815

Originally posted by macman

Also, there is a difference, a major difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants.

A Stamp, a official Paper?
You guys have a wrong system of values

Look, if you have an automobile title, you own that vehicle. You can drive it whenever you want, wherever you want. If a stranger steals it, they DO NOT have any rights to this vehicle. What is the difference between you two? You answered correctly: "a stamp, an official paper". That's about it.

If you upset that somebody burlglarized your house or stole your car, you surely must have "wrong system of values"

Duh.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Also, there is a difference, a major difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants.

A Stamp, a official Paper?

You guys have a wrong system of values

PS; I really hope that there is never a reason for you to escape/ immigrate
into a foreign Country
and i really hope that your Wife will not be handcuffed
on the day when your Son/ Daughter or "Bastard" (hehe) will see the Light

Yawn. My Ancestors have been living in Pennsylvania since the early 1600's. They dealt with crazy Indians and crazy, bigoted Anglo's. Depressions, recession's, revolutions and a civil war. These people that claim to be immigrants and refugees are cowards and vandals.

And if I did immigrate to a foreign country I would learn the language, customs and sensibilities before I left for said country or while on route. I can't help it that rude, ignorant and thieving people destroyed any good will America had for others.

But people like you would never understand things such as honor and pride. Why work honestly and build something up when you can just steal from some one else? They should of ended immigration to America after the 1890's.
edit on 27-9-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I was not insulting your culture it's not practiced in traditional families ( I.E. Gay, straight, or lesbian.) it is typically in one man multiple women homes. The women normally never speak of it due to the nature of the cause. Also I was just trying to make a point across to the uneducated who think that the only reason Hispanic women come here is to mooch of the corrupted system. I say to the moochers also you might want to pick a country that isn't on the verge of economic collapse. Many was a presumptuous word usage and I apologize
edit on 26-9-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: (no reason given)

Economic collapse, albeit painful, would be good for the long term American citizenry. As most of the immigrant scum who came here for economic opportunities will leave. And those who are loyal to the Republic will stay.

Maybe this NAU garbage is an illusion to cover up what they are really doing? Using economics to purge unwanted groups out of America, while creating the social conditions where the low paying jobs will be readily filled with native stock?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wow this is pretty ridiculos. What is this guy afraid she is going to run off with the baby hanging halfway out of her? I have heard alot of stories on this guy but I gotta say this one takes the cake. I dont care criminal or not illegal or not this is just a pathetic move by someone who has let the power trip go to his dome. Someone needs to take a pin and pop his bubble

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

All right they were crazy Indians, I wonder why when you had white men coming through raping their women, killing the men, spreading disease, taking and destroying the land, that there forefathers had roamed all the way back to the beginning of the species, then forcing them to move to reservations. I'd be angry and start scalping people too, you talk of bigots, but unknowingly you yourself are spreading bigotry. Do not ever take my posts out of context.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: Someone took another post out of context

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
In a way there is not soooo much to say,
i know very well that the whole World have big Problems because of the Peoples Movements,
People from the East move to the West, People from the South move up to the North,
this is not a new Symptom- we can look into historical Data and see that one of the first "recorded"
Moves happened by the Jews thousands of years ago !

Since ancient Times People need/ a forced to leave their old Place where they are born,
sometimes because of the Weather, Plague and Diseases, but many times because of War!

There are at least two Groups, People who want to get their share of the cake (Wealth)
and the other are the People who are forced, we need to make a difference here, imho.!

Can we denial the Entrance of People who want to get their Share,
in the same Time the West is blasting out Coca Cola, Hollywood and the Dream
of Honey filled Rivers by Magazines, TV and Cinema?

Let us look to Mexico,
this Country is in a Narco-war,
in the last year alone more than 45.000 People get killed because of a ridiculous Drug-Law in the US
as well as the US/ Canadians demand from Drug hungry People and in the same Time the
Mexicans can already see Security and Stability just a few Km. away.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Human0815 because: spell

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

reply to post by D1Useek

Your Opinion is disgusting
and do not show any knowledge of Childbirth!

But i am really scared about many Statements here too,
something must be wrong with all the People who give Stars to someone
who wrote something absolute inhuman!

Many of the "Illegals" do not enjoy their Time in the US
or came because of their free will
but many are forced to do so because of the aggressive US-Agrar Politic

The Problems with Immigrants are mostly Homemade,
to punish this People is a crime because they done nothing criminal!

Anyway, the US Americans here need to know that a liberal Immigration Politic
is the only way for a own survival, without a new wave of Settlers the US will not survive!

edit on 27-9-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

Ok so these women are being Dragged to America and they don't want to be here?
How about this woman?

Drug King's Wife Has Babies in US

The wife of Mexico's most powerful drug lord came to the U.S. to deliver twin girls in a Los Angeles hospital, according to a newspaper report today.

Source: abcnews.go.com...

OK, She Come to California ( That is in America By The Way ) to have her Babies. No one Forced Her and I think with the Father of her Children being a Proclaimed Drug Lord, I think they could have had the very best Hospital in Mexico and the very Best Doctor Deliver The Babies, Don't You Think,,,,, Or do you think for yourself? From what I've rad in your post, You are a paid Shrill For N P R and The Open Borders Crowd.

But lets not derail this Thread Because you believe we Force illegals into Labor Camps.
The Fact of the Matter is, Hospitals in America we take you in and deliver your babies and not Hunt You Down To Repose That baby if you Don't Pay,,,, You'll get the SSN# and American Live Birth Certificate and some one else will pay for all that and more.

As far as being arrested and delivering a baby,,,, You just have to deal with it, There are Laws but in place on how and inmate is treated and that Officer has no choice but follow his or her instructions on how to implement that Law,,, Or be out of work in an OBAMA ECONOMY,,,, Would You Want To Be Out There Looking For Work?
that's what I thought!

edit on 27-9-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

All right they were crazy Indians, I wonder why when you had white men coming through raping their women, killing the men, spreading disease, taking and destroying the land, that there forefathers had roamed all the way back to the beginning of the species, then forcing them to move to reservations. I'd be angry and start scalping people too, you talk of bigots, but unknowingly you yourself are spreading bigotry. Do not ever take my posts out of context.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: Someone took another post out of context

You can't take that which is already yours. If you want to talk who owns what, then Caucasians own north America via inheritance as the FIRST HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS to inhabit North American where a Caucasian people that where later wiped out by the "first peoples". So by that account the various colonist's treated the "natives" far better than the "natives" treated the real natives.

P.S raping wasn't too common as English women spazzed when English/White men married, let alone had sexual relations with dark skinned women.

I am not taking anything out of context just exposing your blatant lies. And if the truth is bigotry then so be it.
edit on 28-9-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

--------
Also I have no problem with people who immigrate here for reasons other then economic, such as our Constitutional way of life. hence why in my previous post I stated an economic collapse might be a good thing, as it would sort out the vultures from those who have truly become American in heart and mind.
edit on 28-9-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Excuse me you, you provide no conclusive proof as to what you are saying about homo sapiens being here first, I checked. Another point, did you deliberately make it sound like your saying Indian's are not part of the human race, are you intentionally sub-humanizing them since your family helped eliminate an entire species, or was it just an accident. I would truly like to know seeing as how I'm 75% Native American.

P.S. So that's why my female ancestors imbibed mugwort after the white people raided the village, sure.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Please have a look for the historical context,
why is there a US rule which say "every person born in the US is automaticly an US citizen!"

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

reply to post by guohua

Please have a look for the historical context,
why is there a US rule which say "every person born in the US is automaticly an US citizen!"

Good question. It was a formation from US Military matters where children born to a military parent(s). If over seas and out of the US, the Base is considered Sovereign US Soil.

The fact that illegals and their lawyers have twisted into a route for anchor babies is a bastardization of the system.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
compassion is a virtue, even towards prisoners.

Immigration issues aside, it was disrepectful to womanhood.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I would also like to see where you are getting your garbage from?

I have read articles where it says that homo-sapiens(man) may have been here as early as 5 thousand yrs ago..it does not state that these were Caucasian people, or are you saying that homo-sapiens are all white?

If you are saying that...then you are also saying that anyone other than white should not considered homo-sapiens and are considered an entirely different species altogether..lower than homo-sapiens or are they a new better type...since man only seems to get more intelligent with every change to the species.

Either way your an ...well can"t really say what I want...but you know what you are...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
compassion is a virtue, even towards prisoners.

Immigration issues aside, it was disrepectful to womanhood.

Disrespectful that she broke US law, crossed illegally, placed herself and her unborn child's life in jeopardy by crossing and disrespectful to the citizens of the US.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Isn't it funny when an American citizen is wronged in any way in another country these idiots will scream about injustice.

When their own countrymen do it to another person....they than shout in unison "Well..they shouldn't have come here then"

Hypocrites is what we call these people...

edit on 28-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join