It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persecutions and Assassinations in Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Persecutions and Assassinations in Libya

Here another great interview with independent jornalist Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya ,were he talks about Persecutions and Assassinations taking place in Libya ,by the hands of the TNC rebels Islamists.

He also talks about the Syrian Transitional council ,who just happen to be like the Libyan TNC ,who all live outside of there so called respected country ,and the real opposition in Syria ,are being discredited in the MSN for these outsider puppet Transitional councils being setup by the west.

He also goes on to talk about Barnard levy who is conviently in Algeria ,talking with the NEW Transitional council being set up there ,and just like in Syria ,and Libya ,this Transitional council leaders all happen to be living outside of there respected country's.

My own view on this interview is when he talks about one of the professors who was murdered along with her children by the rebels ,it would of been nice if he could of named her ,so i or others could investigate her role and reason for her murdered.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
As a general definition if you are in exile from your home country, for whatever reason, you are NOT in your country. Can't quite see where you're coming from with making those ascersions. Granted Nato and the UK,France and US really shouldn't be there, but wanting change for your country from a dictator generally means you have to leave or die.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Well clearly you never watched the video.
1/ You commented after like 3 mins ,and the Video is 10 mins long.
2/ I never said i made these ascersions ,i was explaining what Mahdi Nazemroaya was saying for those that can't watch the video ?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
the entire libyan war was based on BS.The West proved that it is allied with Al qaeda not against it.We the west need transparency,rule of law and govt accountability not black ops,warfare and plundering thieving banker billionaires.

We need Liberty not security.Western Govts and their banker masters are the biggest mafia on the planet.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

As a general definition if you are in exile from your home country, for whatever reason, you are NOT in your country.

If you actually watched the video ,you would of noted that Mahdi Nazemroaya explains that the Syrian TNC who Barnard levy set up ,have never even lived in Syria ,while the Authentic opposition who actually HAVE lived in Syria and many still do ,are being discredited by the western media.

The point he was getting at is Barnard levy who was in Libya before all this so called revolution started ,and set up this Syrian TNC ,is now in Algeria setting up a TNC ,that he is handpicking.

Do you actually have any constructive comments on the Mahdi Nazemroaya interview ?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Unfortunatly some of us can't access utube at work, so maybe i should have watched it before commenting, however the crux of your post which you mention several times is the' they dont live there, what do they know' which as i stated is kind of a lame argument for the reasons i stated. I also added that we shouldn't have been there, so not entirely missing the point. You will generally find that most people who left will return now the dictator is gone, not my fault if they want to swap one for another

new topics

top topics

join