It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/22/2011 4:30 EST - Another Night of Annoying Noise over NYC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Interesting, has the noise gotten louder since you first heard it? Or has it changed in tone? Deeper or higher pitched? I'm suddenly super fascinated by this.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

When you have some time and interest, take a peak at the threads from last night and you'll see that there were a few threads from ATS members either hearing the sounds or seeing lights in this specific area (one of those threads was proven to be BS but the others seemed genuine), There were also other members reporting that friends of theirs in NY were texting that they were hearing these noises too. Problem is that this community has gotten so large, it's sometimes hard to keep track of all the threads.

Oh and by the way, the lights totallly freaked me out also, especially since I didn't see them when I was recording it. Now that's spooky!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

In general, no, but last night I thought that it kept getting louder and softer intermittently, whereas tonight it was more of a steady pitch and volume. Also, last night, there was a strange odor in the air at one point and I didn't notice any of that last night. It's just really frustrating to hear something and sense that it's right up there but because it's night time and cloudy (as it's been the last two nights), you can't see it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I skimmed both of your threads so I might have missed it but is there any large construction going on around you? I only say that because a few months ago I would hear these strange loud scraping noises late night. I had no clue what it was until one night when listening closely I could make out the beeping those large trucks make when going in reverse. It all made sense then as they were building a new community about a mile down the road. Not sure why they would make that much noise at 3am in a residential area but that's what it was.

That being said, your video and all of the others I've watched sound nothing like what I heard, at first I thought your hum might be a generator now I don't think so. If I were you I would record as much as you can every night for the duration.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I just talked with my cousin who lives in Brewster. He said that his mom experienced the noise a couple of days ago, I guess she was near NYC, but the rest of the family hasn't yet. I think I kind of freaked him out a little because I guess my aunt only told him about it in passing.

I'm still trying to dig through the forums on other posts.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

And I knew that too - what's that I said about sleep deprevation?!?! Well, that's two I'm down right now because I also missed your comment about dirt and radiation which made me chuckle.

Anyhow, all is quiet now (including the cats who are literally passed out thank goodness) so I'm going to get some shut eye before trying to get some work done. Nice talking with you and to Wrabbit - I'll let you know if anything else happens! Night (or morning) all!!

TG

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

haha I posted so much stuff in such a little time frame, I have to look back on what I said. Comedy gold.

I'll probably stay up and do some more research. This is utterly fascinating to me. If anything new happens, def keep us informed.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this, I can hear the sounds clearly which is good. I'd be very @^%$%# spooked if I heard that.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You have to check this thread out and compare what you have recorded with what op in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... has recorded...similar? The same?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The lights are refractions for sure. You can see them shift together several times. What the sound is I have no idea.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I first noticed the hum around 8 pm-ish last night till i fell alseep around 12am.
one thing that freaked me out the most was while i was trying to meditate last night, it felt as if my bodying was vibrating midly in a weird way because of the hum????

if anyone hears this hum/sound again please try to meditate and try to notice any subtle feelings or sensation, its definitely not natural. and it would be nice if some members would report their findings here.
edit on 22-9-2011 by SantoJuJu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
its the Dholes waking up and devouring are earth from the inside out. the mad prophet Howard Phillips Lovecraft spoke of this. These worms that devour planets is black mark on this planet and #s up alot of other demensional weridos plans up. damn this veil we call reality. even the ones who we see as gods are subjects to its laws. The dholes are the garbage disposals of this universe. and bow to no god or man.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There is a light on the left low corner of the video somewhere in the middle of the video's duration, this is on the ground right? In the end you shake the camera along with that light on the left. The lights in the center or upper part of the video, sure I can't say anything.

What noise do you hear? All I heard was a noise from water obviously from the river and the crickets.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by trejomexico

How do you know have you done that to a chicken?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here is the latest news I have found in regards to the "Hum" sound. Check this link out and tell me what ya think. I don't know....I am not buying it at all.

There is a reason why people are hearing it globally. I am wondering if it is coming from the atmosphere, ground, or possibly the Oceans....who knows...I sure don't but I wish I did.

www.freep.com...|head

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Upthepunx
its the Dholes waking up and devouring are earth from the inside out. the mad prophet Howard Phillips Lovecraft spoke of this. These worms that devour planets is black mark on this planet and #s up alot of other demensional weridos plans up. damn this veil we call reality. even the ones who we see as gods are subjects to its laws. The dholes are the garbage disposals of this universe. and bow to no god or man.

This made me think of the Black hole that could be created from the use of the LHC (Atom smasher) ....lol....who knows what is up and why there are strange happenings. Time will tell though and hopefully we will figure out what is up sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
you're on to something. Currently I'm staying in nyc on vacation from phoenix, and there is an annoying noise...I can hear it over all the cars, horns, police sirens, people yelling, trains, subways, people protesting, etc etc

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Hey tim, what part of the NYC area do you live in? That's almost the exact same sound that woke me up early yesterday morning except the rumbling sounded abit deeper. I wasn't woken up last night, then again I was knocked out from my allergy pills.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

afaik this is just in NYC not global but many people seem to be hearing some humming sound.

To them the first thing you should think - something explainable before jumping to conclusion. I didn't hear anything from the video other than the ambience sound of a river and crickets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join