It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof American Airlines-Painted MISSILE Hit PENTAGON, Not A Plane at all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
for me, after 10yrs of hearing sheeple talk about Osama instead of Tim, Muslims instead of CIA, and Hijacked planes instead of USA's own Bombs & Missiles, this seals my faith and hope one day it does the same in the realization of just how much our Government is poised to get away with, next.

by 5:30 into the vid, the SHTF clearly as its confirmed it was a missile. looking back 10yrs ago, the initial reports were that a plane had crashed into the pentagon but news cover just showed a gaping hole and confirmed virtually nobody was in that area of the pentagon(!) and no one got hurt(!) and that the plane was deeper inside the pentagon (lol).

this has probably been posted umteen times on ats but i just wanted to express some closure and no more doubt in my mind, now in epiphany, as this last week of sept with MSM teeming with propoganda and lies since 10yrs ago (ie, libya among dozens of other ruthless false flag massacre carnage), of where our governments heading and the likely grandeur of the next domestic false flag(s) soon to come.

be safe, be well yall!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Out of all the 9/11 things to talk about, the Pentagon was always my number one question. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
yeah.. that's fake

2nd line is not needed

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
this has probably been posted umteen times on ats...

Yes, it has, and it's fake as a $3 bill.

And that is a real blurry version. Once the "missile" contacts the wall it is plain as day to see it is very fake. And a very bad fake at that. You can plainly see the "explosion" and "fire" are bad special effects. Horrible special effects. SO BAD that even us truthers say no. And that's pretty bad.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in one of the existing threads, such as this one.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join