It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I have always felt i was put on earth to correct abnormalities as well as bring back normalcy and have always felt different. Some people seem to struggle to be like the rest but you really are different and can be your self. How many of you ever felt you were different from the rest of the people or so called normal people in some way? If you try to be normal from what society thinks in normal you will have many complications in life. Now if you truly be yourself you will be happy! So be your self!, don't worry about being the smartest, coolest, most attractive person as it can make you sick. You were born on this earth to be different for a reason.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have certainly felt that way for a while. I do believe I was put here for a reason.

I have got some glimpses of what that reason may be, however I won't be posting the reason or reasons here. Suffice to say in my case the time to act (when I can do what I was meant to do) is a long way away. Though there may be other things I need to do in the meantime.

I was lost in materialistic world for a bit, but managed to pull myself out.

I am not making this up, everything starting from my name, the family I was born into, my interests, dreams random connections all point to a central theme, which leads to the thing or things I was (will be) supposed to do.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
I have certainly felt that way for a while. I do believe I was put here for a reason.

I have got some glimpses of what that reason may be, however I won't be posting the reason or reasons here. Suffice to say in my case the time to act (when I can do what I was meant to do) is a long way away. Though there may be other things I need to do in the meantime.

I was lost in materialistic world for a bit, but managed to pull myself out.

I am not making this up, everything starting from my name, the family I was born into, my interests, dreams random connections all point to a central theme, which leads to the thing or things I was (will be) supposed to do.

You are on the right track my friend as we are all different and are starting to be our self no matter what someone thinks

edit on 22-9-2011 by unknown32 because: registry error

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Yes definitely have felt different from everyone I am friends with! I guess that's why I'm on ATS ,for a start I've never been interested in mainstream sport have always been into hunting or fishing type activities,camping ect. My interest s don't fit with mainstream society/my career! I just like too slip under the radar so too speak

new topics

top topics

join