It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As of today, I'm officially spooked...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe all the noise they said they will be making and to ignore it,because it is a military training or practice operation, is all to cover digging out the bombed shelter there.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
it's unfolding as we speak.
check this out-
..on the emblem for operation mountain guardian
(the pyramid under the eagle within the pentagram..
are UASI-MMRS-NCR- visit their sites
then Cisco-Ascent-Palvus- military communications
Operation Bold Quest-ft. atterbury-combat id exercise
O.M.E.G.A.
under the masonic emblem at denver
New World Airport

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
it's unfolding as we speak.
check this out-
..on the emblem for operation mountain guardian
(the pyramid under the eagle within the pentagram..
are UASI-MMRS-NCR- visit their sites
then Cisco-Ascent-Palvus- military communications
Operation Bold Quest-ft. atterbury-combat id exercise
O.M.E.G.A.
under the masonic emblem at denver
New World Airport

Hey, so what you are saying is that these are some of the groups involved in the drill? They all have the masonic symbolism, correct?

(not that I demonize these symbols, but they sure as hell do)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Supposedly we are supposed to ascend to the 5th dimension and become beings of light. So to speak, 'the earth will split into two' meaning the evil and good will be seperated. Maybe Jesus or some aliens will come and save us.. who knows. Be positive since death means freedom from this earthly freedom and your soul might go to some intelligent alien race and be super cool!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hasomner

So on what date is this ascension going to happen? I want to put it on my calendar.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have a bad feeling *something* might happen there, possibly to the president, rather than it being the one safe-haven on the planet that some people are speculating on. Hope I'm wrong as the last thing America or the world would need right now is political instability.

The one thing I take consolation in is the tendency for events 'predicted' online to fail to happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessica6

It's incredibly scary to think that Biden might become the president. After that you get Boehner. Then Inouye. The Clinton.

If there was a conspiracy it would be to get rid of the top 4 and Hillary gets to be president.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Do you want a bowl of ice scream to go with your fear ? What the # can we do about it ? If it's the end it's end.There is nothing we can do.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The suns just starting to awake again. Just set off a x class flare again. But this one will just miss us. But where the flares are coming from , are going to be facing us real soon.
iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am going out on a limb by saying this.. But.. I don't know what a solar flare will do to me.. So I think I may just welcome this, honestly, all this talk about the DNA upgrades etc... Perhaps this is the key? Just a thought..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
I am going out on a limb by saying this.. But.. I don't know what a solar flare will do to me.. So I think I may just welcome this, honestly, all this talk about the DNA upgrades etc... Perhaps this is the key? Just a thought..

Amen, as long as I get the benefits of the good life! Wings and the power to time travel

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Hey, you won't know until you go! Perhaps it affects us in the way that we personally perceive it? If you expect to die, you will, if you welcome change with embrace, #, maybe that change is for the better!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

It's not inconclusive. It's dead. And it it's in pieces, then its all the more pathetic.

It's not who-knows-what. It's water. That's why it dissolved to begin with.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Everyone go to Denver then.

There is one fundamental thing I seem to have missed, can anyone clarify? Tomorrow - satellite falls to earth with over 50% slimmer chances of hitting 'something' than NASA would hope, predicted falling area still currently er, the entire Earth. Are they closing any airspace, anywhere? Or will another Flight 447 just disintegrate like 747's generally do these days?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908
reply to post by 12voltz

Yep the paintings are in the Baggage Claim area I have seen them myself. Not exactly the type of paintings usually found in an airport.

I dont claim to be an expert in airports, as ive only been to a few, but are paintings in airports normal at all?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by bphi1908
reply to post by 12voltz

Yep the paintings are in the Baggage Claim area I have seen them myself. Not exactly the type of paintings usually found in an airport.

I dont claim to be an expert in airports, as ive only been to a few, but are paintings in airports normal at all?

i fly alot, over 250+ flights in the last two years, and i see crazy art at airports all the time. nothing new here to me

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Denver is definitely a known location for an underground military base, which makes it not a secret... at all, but anyway, there is a good possibility that all the Elite are meeting in Denver in order to escape the horrible misfortune that is going to occur to the rest of the world.

However, as many people previously stated on this thread, there is really nothing that we can do about it, even if we knew the truth, no one would listen, and no one could do anything about it. The simple fact of the matter is if your within the top 1% of the Elite, then your informed about things like these so you can invest huge amounts of money in different military and civilian projects which will in turn assist you in escaping certain doom. Us regular people, we are dust in the wind, there's no hope for us if something real does happen, the government is looking out for it's own well being, and the Elite would be happy to see us burn, cocky bastards.

Either way, don't lose any sleep over it, if you really want to make an event out of it, convince some of your friends that all # is gonna hit the fan, and go get so plastered so that none of it really matters anymore, we all gotta die sometime right...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thanks again for all the advice........

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy website but some people here are starting to go conspiracy bonkers and finding conspiracy's in everything

Calm down people take a break not everything is a conspiracy. jeeze I have a better chance at hitting the lottery than have a satellite fall on my head and if i see another elenin or nirabu post i think i'm gonna freakin puke.
and if it's a class x solar flare better run to the store and get some spf 5000 sun screen

edit on 22-9-2011 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bdimi

repeating the same unevidenced claim again and again - does not make it true

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join