It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As of today, I'm officially spooked...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The last few days there have been a few threads I've linked together that have led to a startling conclusion. To begin, is Elenin really dead? Seems to be inconclusive, and if it has broken up there are still pieces of who knows what coming in our direction.

Now we have the Denver happenings. There will be massive disaster drills on the 27th, and Obama will just happen to be there. At the same time it seems that there will be several conferences going on, giving elite types a reason for being there. The drills will include the Denver International Airport as a location. We all know about the oddities of the DIA, and the DUMB that has supposedly been built underneath it- possibly the largest of it's kind.

While reading through a thread today, I was lead to a video. It had info about Obama's Denver visit and the DIA, including Jesse Ventura's visit there and scenes from his show. What struck me was when they were discussing the DIA murals. Jesse and his associate immediately decided that one apocalyptic mural was depicting fire and death from solar flares. Here is a link to the murals...

extraordinaryintelligence.com...

I started investigating, searching for links between Elenin and solar flares, also remembering Elenin had already been struck by a CME. I came across this link that has the earth possibly being bombarded with solar flares starting somewhere around the 27th, as earth aligns with Elenin and the sun, while also being exacerbated by being in Elenin's tail (pushed in our direction by the solar wind). Link to that info below...

www.theangelof.com...

There is alot of other haunting info on that site as well, much of which I'd already heard, but some new

Another thread today had to do with another intro insider, who claimed to have information about Andrew Basiago, saying there was evidence he was possibly telling the truth in respect to his time travel stories. He has talked about tptb having the ability to see future events, which they have bees using to manipulate events for some time now. Another link below...

stevebeckow.com...

So we have Obama and the elites converging on the DIA on the 27th, while protected by huge security (posing as conducting disaster drills, and also creating an enormous diversion to the sheeple). They will descend to the bunker to escape the solar storms they have been aware of for decades, of course not being able to manipulate this happening, leaving us to be burned by the flares, radiated by the failing nuclear power plants, and devastated by earthquakes and other related earth changes.

Sorry for the rambling if so. Any takers? Flame away if so inclined...!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't lose sleep over it mate.

Even if the world was going to end soon (and I highly doubt it will) there would be nothing you could do anyway.

So just keep living your life is my advice. If anything, just be thankful to be alive while you are still alive.

edit on 22-9-2011 by homeslice because: spell

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Very interesting post. Reading into it more after this reply. Ty.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Why worry my friend? You could get knocked over by a bus tomorrow, or get shot during a bank raid. Dead is dead. We all die in the end, we cannot live forever, even as a species.

Really, do not lose any sleep over it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Good thread and links
Is that art work something that people see just walking through the terminal?
weird

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
Why worry my friend? You could get knocked over by a bus tomorrow, or get shot during a bank raid. Dead is dead. We all die in the end, we cannot live forever, even as a species.

Really, do not lose any sleep over it.

There's no worry, I enjoy to live for I can know more about this life we are living. If one person understands or hears me that didn't already know or was deaf to certain truths (or lies) then I did my job. I dont wake up in the morning saying "Why go to work?, the world is ending."

Just saying.
edit on 9/22/11 by Mortika because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
While DIA is creepy because of it's underground bunker-type asylaum; and there may or may not be underground tunnels with Black Ops Warfare taking place, I don't belive it is healthy to have threads that cry Wolf every few days. Business as usual will always commence and if there in fact will be some catastrophic event that TPTB are privy to, any credible leak will not be forthcoming from this site! We are all pooched if this in fact is the case or else every second day we all will be bunkering down worrying about armageddon. Hell because someone saw someone who heard something somewhere. Bah! I love ATS, and actually get my kicks out of these threads but C'mon. Really.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Would you like a big helping of FEAR to go along with this thread?

At this point, you might as well go find a dark cave to hide in.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
While DIA is creepy because of it's underground bunker-type asylaum; and there may or may not be underground tunnels with Black Ops Warfare taking place, I don't belive it is healthy to have threads that cry Wolf every few days. Business as usual will always commence and if there in fact will be some catastrophic event that TPTB are privy to, any credible leak will not be forthcoming from this site! We are all pooched if this in fact is the case or else every second day we all will be bunkering down worrying about armageddon. Hell because someone saw someone who heard something somewhere. Bah! I love ATS, and actually get my kicks out of these threads but C'mon. Really.

I love these types of threads. It either makes people disprove things and makes the poster say "Hey, I didnt realize that" or "I did not know that, thank you."

I think "wondering" about the end is healthy. It makes people tell them selves to be honest to them selves. They always want to be thier best on the last days. If it doesn't come to an end, then they learn dont accept everything you hear. And just live your life as if it was the last.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mortika

A I said above, the next minute could be my last. Therefore, my life is always full of meaning. I try to be a good a person as I can. It does not always work out that way but at least I try.
When my end does come, I know that I am at peace with my self and my God.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Entertaining, but you know that all living past presidents, and all of the ultra-elites of the world would also know about this and be hunkering down. So if you could show me that the bush clan, clinton clan, and a bunch of bankers were also going to happen to be there, then it might say something.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Im kind of an adrenalin junkie so I get off on fear sometimes, plus it was a theory that tied in the Dia that I hadn't seen. On top of that this elenin/2012 stuff has had me on the edge of my seat for too long. The damn suspense is killing me. At least it looks like some people here appear to find the ideas provocative and/or entertaining. I love ATS! Good luck to you all. See ya at the ascension party! Out.
edit on 22-9-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

It gets more bizarre than this. There are now rumors (from Ben Fulford) that the Denver "earthquake" of a few weeks ago was really caused by an atomic blast destroying an underground hideout in the area. He further states that the East Coast quake was caused by a similar action. This is a whole scenario being played out, according to him, that is only granted to exist or be possible by a very few other sources. It is really too incredible. But if any of this starts playing out the way Fulford says it might, you'd be wise to download and/or study his data ahead of time just in case he isn't the fool everyone is making him out to be. Besides: His story is entertaining!

The worst the sun is likely to do is throw a CME at us. We will probably survive that one way or another.

And another thing: Don't let the people who are telling you there's no use worrying or there's nothing you can do about it get to you. Something is happening to our whole planet and we have the right to know as much about it as anyone can know. It's our home and our future, and our children's future. So it's not some small thing.

Communication is a powerful thing. My teacher always said: "When in doubt, communicate." Angry or fearful people reactively try to get others to stop communicating. Just laugh at them. In the end, communication is our only hope. Splurge on it!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Excellent post! Thanx for the mountain of info backed with links to other sites of great value. Have added them to my favourites for easy reference and exploring.

You took a big, brave chance to lay it all on the table and get it off your chest. I commend you for your bravery. Whilst you and I don't really know what is going to happen tomorrow, as we don't have the advantage of projecting into the future, there is no way that we can say for sure that this is going to happen or is not going to happen. Your hypothesis makes perfect sense though, so breath easy.

We know (for sure, or not for sure
) that Noah's arc is based on something that happened thousands of years ago. Even if what remains written today of that event is a mere legend surely it was based on some event. Man typically believes that such a cataclysmic event did happen, but also that it will definately not happen to them. So ironic. Nowhere in your post did you actually say that you think it is the end of the world and it is my impression that this is not your belief.
I found out about the underground bunkers, FEMO coffins, Fiat Money, Georgia Guidstones, chemtrails, HAARP, alopathic medicines being a total hoax, global warming hoax etc around 2006 and have felt for a long time (even before then) that sometime, something is going to have to give. Like an elsatic band streched to far.

So many many people feel (and know) that something is coming. Something has to give, and we all feel it is gonna be sooner than later.

Whatever happens, know for sure that you will be ok. Death is not the end. If it happens that you guys on that side of the world go through a worst event than us down here, know that as your fellow human beings, we will have you in our thoughts. But maybe nothing is gonna happen yet.

Who knows? They might know, but we don't.

On that basis, please try to enjoy your day and don't let it hang over your head like a dark cloud. I also get very deeply sucked into depression by these dark possibilities, the state of TPTB, and I have to make myself get back to life. I know how you feel. Chin up!

Buddha says:
everything is as it should be.

Love and light,
A

Whatever happens, don't be afraid.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Good thread and links
Is that art work something that people see just walking through the terminal?
weird

yes, there is a lot of nice art there... but, some of it you can only see from the international arrival terminal hallway.

i went through the denver international airport two times... once in november last year, and the last time was less than a month ago when i was coming back to arizona from europe.

some of the art is beautiful (if you have the time to look at it) but, there's a few gargoyles there that really gave me the creeps!!

the only painting (portrait) that i really paid attention to and the one that i liked was a native american chief, "sitting bull" believe was his name... scary and serious man who looked kind of sad and yet, as if he was saying to me "welcome home wasi'chu"

anyway... that airport as a whole really gives me the 'creeps'

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Elenin is not headed our way and never has been headed our way. That is well known. We won't even pass through the tail which could offer some pretty meteor shower activity.

The DIA stories are downright hilarious. There is no massive underground facility. If you dig out the dirt you have to move it. No such large scale movement of earth happened. The artwork may not be to some people's liking, but that is what they got. Pretending it shows some hints of future events is downright laughable. To claim that the NWO loves to leaves hints around is laughable. This is like claiming these people act like the villains from the old Batman TV show. The artist that drew the murals has been interviewed multiple times. He says that all of the wacko claims made about his art are amusing.

One of my favorite bogus claims is that the DIA looks like a swastika. That's a lie. It actually looks like a space shuttle about to be launched. Here is a photo from Google Earth. I highlighted the airport in yellow to separate it from the background.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6f76d32702b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
What use would the earths physical "ptb" have for keeping Obama? I think his puppetability has lost most of it's charm and celebrity.

If they do keep a puppet for some reason.... he would surely have his family there. Where will the Obamas all be?

[DISCLAIMER: I write "earths physical ptb" because there are much more legitimate and powerful "Powers That Be" that are with us that are supernatural and never seen]

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Here are comments by the artist that painted the murals.
www.leotanguma.com...

The description is substantially different from the odd claims from the link you posted. At least the author reported comments from Tanguma.

In the middle of the art discussion is this

According to Compilots.com, there were 13 windshields that cracked in February of 2007. The official reason is supposedly high winds, although there is no explanation as to why high winds have never caused such a series of cracks at other airports. It is still considered a mystery. In December of 2008, a plane with a mysterious crack in its fuselage actually burst into flame on the runway, injuring several passengers.

There is a link to a news article. Does it say there is an official explanation? NO. Is this unique to DIA? NO.

Here is another take on the story with much more info.
abcnews.go.com...

Winds reaching up to 100 miles-per-hour have been whipping through the Colorado foothills, but airport officials say they've never seen anything like this. The weather was so cold and windy this weekend that parts of Colorado's Interstate 70 were in a near whiteout, and some ski areas closed lifts.

On the tarmac and in flight, the weather has had damaging affects on airplane windshields.

"This is not only unusual, I know of no precedent for anything like this where multiple windshields have been cracked, simply by being in a particular place at a particular time," said John Nance, a pilot and aviation consultant for ABC News.

So now we need to find out if there was some official study result.
www.denverpost.com...

The verdict is in. It was FOD, or "foreign object debris," that fractured at least 21 front and side windshields on 14 planes at Denver International Airport on Feb. 16, according to air safety investigators.

The pilots of one plane reported taxiing through "some dirt and debris" before the cracking occurred, said Denver-based National Transportation Safety Board investigator Jennifer Kaiser, who led the probe of the bizarre DIA incident.

Wind gusts at the airport reached 48 mph, said Kyle Fredin of the National Weather Service. While winds of that intensity are at the "high end," they are not that unusual.

Cracks showed up on 14 planes - from SkyWest Airlines, Frontier Airlines and Great Lakes Airlines - within about three hours in the early afternoon.

So when the author of the mysterious monuments and murals writes that it is still a mystery it simply means that the author never made an effort to determine what happened. Typical conspiracy author.

And then there was this baloney sentence.

Some have speculated that this is due to an abnormally high or low frequency pulse that is being emanated by the airport.

Typical conspiracy author that tosses in a nonsense sentence right before claiming that the cause is still a mystery. Notice that all of the 14 planes involved suffered damage in a 3 hour period.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Loving that Horse, but those murals are mental!!
Don't get me wrong..I've been a fan of painting the macabre since I was a child. But to have them in a place where thousands mooch through every day. Cheery, really cheery..
"The worlds #ed up...Have a nice day"

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
I wouldn't lose sleep over it mate.

Even if the world was going to end soon (and I highly doubt it will) there would be nothing you could do anyway.

Oh, there'd be plenty I could do. Like spend my last remaining moments with my child and see my grandmother one last time as well as tie up some loose ends. I'd like to know, even if I can't stop it from happening.

But on a lighter note, I don't think anything is going to happen. I've seen so many numerous threads start up for various reasons like nuclear war, terrorist bombings etc. that spell doom and gloom. It hasn't happened. And I doubt it will, even with the "evidence" that keeps getting posted. Something to think about though? Absolutely. Something to be worried about? Nah.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join