It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with all these Obama Photoshopping?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Who waves like a retarded child smiling all stupid like that in the company of INTERNATIONAL WORLD LEADERS?

Noone else is acting stupid, even between takes, hogging all the attention, acting like a fool, like an arrogant child, disrespecting all around him in a close quarter environment with not much room to spare.

Every single other person is behaving like a respected official, aware of the status they have, and aware of their GLOBAL image among each other. Look at the EVERYONE elase, yes they may be smiling, but not acting foolish.Grinning with his uncle Tom grin.....

Where is that CIA heart attack gun they said they had, and why wont they put it to use?
edit on 22-9-2011 by MentalGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Video has come out showing when he waved-

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absco

The photo itself is not complete. Where are the rest of the people on the left hand side (Obama's right)?

There seems to be an equal amount of people NOT looking straight than those looking at the camera-person so to say 'your' people are looking at Obama is highly questionable.

Also, what the hell are those two anomalies on this hand-covered man? Looks like Obama has a shadowed 6th finger.

I would say this is most likely photoshopped. Now the question begs, why? Is Obama in his underground cave?
Sorry, I am not political (in that to me they're all the same) but this POTUS literally creeps me out. Almost as much as Bush. He is the antithesis of integrity and leadership but that's for another thread at another time

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy
Video has come out showing when he waved-

Hmmmm. Not sure what to think now.

But here's what I am left with though: Why in the world would a botched photo be the only one made available to publish? Do you mean to tell me, photographers shooting 'important' photos are on such a tight budget that they only get one chance?

And the other question, if this is real (I still have my reserved doubts) who the hell is Obama to wave off the flashing camera's as the story goes? He's a damn 'celebrity' whose in the midst of running America in the ground!

This is more propaganda either way you look at it. It's to have us all whispering, rumoring and questioning what is really going on?

They (the powers-that-be) want attention and they want negative controversial attention at that. Now, why????
I'm tellin' you all....something is up (quite literally and figuratively) and I can't put my damn finger on it yet.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Check the news video in the post immediately above your post. This is a "real" picture.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There is video of this happening!

So now I'm going to sit here and wait for the skeptic that still thinks this is fake. Are you guys going to admit that there is not a conspiracy in every little thing?
edit on 22-9-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
In the vid it looks like someone spoke/asked him a question. He waved and responded. Like most pic ops I'm sure they snapped hundreds of pics to get the best one and it wouldn't surprise me if there are usually a bunch just like this one.

edit on 22-9-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

"Had a photo fail" Not even news reporters these days can speak proper english...

Anyways

He did report that there were multiple shots taken before Barry started whining. So why did they choose to release a "photo fail" to the press instead of the non "photo fail" shots?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

THIS certainly looks like an Obama photoshopped. Someone wanna tear it apart pixel by pixel? I have blown it up and see a divisive line showing his face being digitally grafted onto (seemingly) someone else. I grabbed it from SkyNews when I went there from another thread link...

news.sky.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join