It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with all these Obama Photoshopping?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
www.theblaze.com...

The photo has sparked widespread discussion about whether it’s real or Photoshopped. But it seems we can probably drop the “alleged” in front of our description of the photo. Intrepid blogger Zombie tracked down a copy of the photo with the official Getty images watermark on it:

www.kfiam640.com...

I don't get it. Does the government really think Americans are that stupid???? Birth certificates, poll results, etc. Why are they Photoshopping everything these days?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
You can clearly see 5 people staring at the president for what he's doing. No it's not Photoshopped.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Absco because: banana mayonaise legos

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

5 ? i see a max of 2, i think its fake though.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

The guy on the left side you circled is looking upwards.

Why is everyone looking at a different direction?

It looks like everyone was Photoshopped into one photo...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It has the Getty Images watermark....that means its not a Photoshop correct?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
No he isn't, he's looking at him with his peripherals. It may look like he's looking up but he's not.

I'm tired of arguing the legitimacy of this photo. If it turns out to be fake I'll give you 5 bucks. How does that sound?

Not every little thing is a goddamn conspiracy.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Wow, the world is supposed to be ending and some folks can't get over a stupid picture?

I guess it is true about what I learned in my communications course. People tend to look at issues within frames, which take decades to develop. Trying to convince a Conservative or Liberal that the grass is greener on the other side and that will instantly active the "Pink commie" or "Neo-con" frame within the folks that have been raised on this # for decades.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

the woman seems to "notice", but for the others there is a special interpretation necessary.
by the way, where is an official article, like from a big newspaper, that is published with this picture ?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
99.9% chance you will see it in TODAYS paper. The photo was taken yesterday, in the day. You know, when most papers stop publishing until the next day.

What are you talking about with a "special interpretation", there is no language barrier when it comes to the gift of sight. They are looking at what is happening. No interpretation. Why are people so avid about digging into this photo. It's a photo. Probably out of 100. It's a moment in time that is going to take you decades to pull your hair out with. It was a moment in time that the leaders of this world, had a fun moment. Not everything is a conspiracy.

The problem is that you're trying to find a miniscule detail in this picture. You're not Nick Cage dude. You're not going to discover the ultimate conspiracy out of this picture because it's simply a picture. If I am wrong and this photo is fake, I'll give you 5 bucks and admit I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Absco

they say a picture speaks 1000 words?

in this case, the first ones that come to mind are Western Arrogance, Ego, God, Imperialism,

and last but not least, American Shame!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Ouch how embarresing. Maybe he thought everyone was gonna wave with him. Or maybe he didnt like the guy standing behind him. Who knows, its hardly him doing a line of coke, just another one of his little blunders.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
www.newser.com...

Anyone remember this?

Tee hee.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

www.buzzfeed.com...

Here's a much clearer photo.

He's definitely NOT looking at Barry.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Guys.. get real. Obviously this was an in between take. Most of the people weren't ready. You think they just do one and done for a picture like this? He was just being goofy or waving to someone.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So like i said before. You're going to nitpick at one detail? I made a mistake with the guy, my bad.

What do you want me to say? You obviously think it's a fake. I'm telling you it's not. Welcome to the world of debate. This will never end. Wanna just agree to disagree?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
figures hes in the center of the attention

i mean pic, too. actually that could be used to argue he was leading the group pic with an (obnoxious) wave,

like how US leads NATO

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Guys.. get real. Obviously this was an in between take. Most of the people weren't ready. You think they just do one and done for a picture like this? He was just being goofy or waving to someone.
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

excellent, thats it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Forget about the people looking at Barry. Instead, take a look at the slope of his shoulders and the rotation of his upper torso. These are clearly indicative of a man with his right hand in a raised position.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Why was he waving anyways? Who the hell waves when your taking a group shot? Even if he was playing around it is quite a strange picture.

Pred...
edit on 22-9-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join