It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best way to inflict the most amount of Chaos upon the system?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
well this is all hypothetical of course. if i were a terrorist, which im not, and i wanted to upset the current system so badly, and i had one bullet. we'll that would be of course to attack and whack
the current peoples champ... ron paul. it would cause riots in the street and people will think that the current powers that be wanted him gone.... and i think it would be a kick start of a revolution to be honest. So if i were aterrorist that would be my plot, but luckily for me and ron
im not. plus im aussie

dont sue me or have me investigated for this theoretical thingo lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by newcovenant

... why not do your homework?

OK

A) Blow a hole in the Alaska pipeline
B) Nuke Galveston Bay
C) Nuke the Port of Los Angeles
D) Bomb the major rail lines transversing Arizona, Utah and Idaho

All of these would be temporary and would not shut down the system

Further more creative thought is required

Don't you have better things to do with your time than attract attention to yourself and possibly make a terrorist watch list? You are also incriminating everyone offering suggestions in the thread. Feds prolly have acquired all your real names and numbers already.

edit on 22-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Let's say that you were a terrorist with lots of time on his hands.

You had nothing better to do except think of ways to destroy the system.

Let's also say that you only had one bullet so to speak, so you had to make your effort count.

With that being said what would you do to inflict the greatest amount of damage upon the system?

Please include target package, method of attack, timing and any other variables that you think might help in such an attack upon the system.

Note: It would be helpful if your attack was sufficient to not only bring the entire system to it's knees but to make sure that it was never able to regain it's present form in our lifetime ever again.
edit on 22-9-2011 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

Let us say,"Oh,boy, are you ever going to get on somebody's terrorist list." (Also expect computer problems, slow downs and longer closing down times.)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Can anyone think of a way to destroy 'the system' without destroying innocent people, too?

Things are so designed that we are all part of 'the system', some gaining more advantage from it than others, but you'd surely have to hate people more than 'the system' itself if you set out to destroy it.

If someone can work out a way to isolate the bad guys and their assets and strike at them only, then it would be an interesting idea. But first you have to identify the bad guys.

There have been bloody revolutions in the past to topple those in power and redistribute the wealth, but there is always a heavy price to pay.

Are you hoping that someone will come up with a way to strike back without causing suffering to the innocent?

edit on 22-9-2011 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Leave it alone...Entropy is All Powerful.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Minus fifty degrees in the Northern Hemisphere for fourty eight hours.

Everything made of rubber that is exposed will become brittle and fall apart with use.

This includes
    vehicle tires
    gaskets
    and parts of Gas pumps

If one doesn't have tires to drive new tires out to everyone...

Modern civilization will have collapsed beyond repair within two weeks.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I am not sure how to accomplish this....but i have heard that stray neutrons can wipe out information held in computers.
The cumulative effects of some neutron radiation source could destroy all the banks records of who owes who what.....
Perhaps some kind of portable neutron device that could be focussed on the irs etc....?yeah! no more audits!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Well either the government is the all powerful conspirator behind the attacks or its not.

If they are, there's nothing for them to prevent, and with such ruthlessness we all are in trouble.

Or they didn't, at which point they have done an excellent job protecting the country from attack for ten years...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
it will destroy itself when it needs to.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Honestly I saw an article about some of the ideas Osama had to attack the US...
they seemed childish and showed a massive misunderstanding of the society here in the US.

One was something like steal a tractor and attach bladed weapons to it and drive through a crowd...

It was vetoed not because of the stupidity of the plan but because it was too barbaric...

Really, thats the level of thinking we are dealing with, which makes me question 9-11 more than anything else, they either got real lucky that day or it was allowed to happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Become a politician. Become an IRS agent. Become a corrupt police officer, a corrupt bank executive, work for Janet Napolitano, BE Janet Napolitano, create strife and war throughout the worl through proxy terrorist organizations. I could go on but that's more than enough chaos for the system.
edit on 22-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tornados, Wars, Terrorists - nothing seems to work permanently.

Oh wait they ALL love money

Why not attack the economy itself?
edit on 23-9-2011 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join