It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best way to inflict the most amount of Chaos upon the system?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Let's say that you were a terrorist with lots of time on his hands.

You had nothing better to do except think of ways to destroy the system.

Let's also say that you only had one bullet so to speak, so you had to make your effort count.

With that being said what would you do to inflict the greatest amount of damage upon the system?

Please include target package, method of attack, timing and any other variables that you think might help in such an attack upon the system.

Note: It would be helpful if your attack was sufficient to not only bring the entire system to it's knees but to make sure that it was never able to regain it's present form in our lifetime ever again.
edit on 22-9-2011 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Elect you leader.

Well, you asked.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

First lets see some money exchanged before I tell you how to dismantle a system.
I don't act as a conspirator for free and besides, you are the big bad terrorist so why not do your homework? Actually, I think there are a couple of threads on this already.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

You first.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

... why not do your homework?

OK

A) Blow a hole in the Alaska pipeline
B) Nuke Galveston Bay
C) Nuke the Port of Los Angeles
D) Bomb the major rail lines transversing Arizona, Utah and Idaho

All of these would be temporary and would not shut down the system

Further more creative thought is required

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
just go ahead and nuke the entire world, problem solved.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

If you were going to use a nuke, the best way to do it would be to detonate it in the atmosphere over heavily populated cities. The resulting EMP would completely remove said city's ability to produce power. Without electricity, modern man would not be able to cope, and would take care of the rest of society for you.
With this possibility, I've decided to protect my data and backup computers in a Faraday Cage. They are incredibly simple to build, and it's surprising that power stations don't have that fail-safe in place.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Electronic pulse. No phones, tv, videos, satellites, gas stations, party and grocery stores, police and fire, communications, lights, heat, air conditioning. No calling for help, your family or kids, neighbors, wife, moms, husbands, fathers, sisters, brothers. Nothing.

link   
A dozen or so "suicide terrorists" infected with that russian weaponized strain of Small Pox wandering American cities and airports. Incubation period is about two weeks so they could cover a lot of ground visiting train stations, stadiums, restaurants and movie theaters before their symptoms even begun to show. Just a few small vials. Americans have not been vaccinated for the disease in decades, so resistance is low. Vaccines have not been made or stored for this possibility have they? Even if there were...
Didn't we do that to some people on this continent once upon a time? Gave em some blankets or something?

link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand

just go ahead and nuke the entire world, problem solved.

Well that would be impossible unless you could figure out how to tie all international currancies to the dollar and then crash the dollar into hell
edit on 22-9-2011 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I have plenty of ideas, and I would never share them on a forum, I would not give the information even as a thought experiment out, no reason to encourage anyone who would cause harm with it.

I only hope that the government has people clever than the people who would do harm to this country.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

If you were going to use a nuke, the best way to do it would be to detonate it in the atmosphere over heavily populated cities. The resulting EMP would completely remove said city's ability to produce power.

Nuclear device from altitude then.

Perhaps put nuclear device on an airplane over New York?

What altitutude and location would do the most amount of damage?

I would assume detonation over a large satellite array would be preferable

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

A dozen or so "suicide terrorists" infected with that russian weaponized strain of Small Pox wandering American cities and airports. Incubation period is about two weeks so they could cover a lot of ground visiting train stations, stadiums, restaurants and movie theaters before their symptoms even begun to show.

Just a few small vials. Americans have not been vaccinated for the disease in decades, so resistance is low.

Oh that's beautiful

All you need are a handful of suicide terrorists who have been infected with an incurable, infectious disease to wander around the most populated cities

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by intrptr

A dozen or so "suicide terrorists" infected with that russian weaponized strain of Small Pox wandering American cities and airports. Incubation period is about two weeks so they could cover a lot of ground visiting train stations, stadiums, restaurants and movie theaters before their symptoms even begun to show.

Just a few small vials. Americans have not been vaccinated for the disease in decades, so resistance is low.

Oh that's beautiful

All you need are a handful of suicide terrorists who have been infected with an incurable, infectious disease to wander around the most populated cities

Yeah this is true...All you would need are a handful of suicide terrorists who have been infected with "that russian weaponized strain of Small Pox" to wander around the most populated cities because Americans haven't been vaccinated.

It is a real pity we are not allowed to discuss legalizing marijuana on ATS.
That might hurt somebody.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

I only hope that the government has people clever than the people who would do harm to this country.

Gimmie a break

Our government wasn't able to stop 9/11 or find Osama Bin Ladin.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Someone has watched too much of 'The Event' (the episode with that infected girl).

Regarding the OP's question, attacking any infrastructure like, Oil, Gas (not petroleum I mean cooking gas), Electricity or water would cause some serious problem for the populous,

If al qaeda really existed, why haven't they already hit power stations ?

I had already wondered in the past if they bombed say a major sporting match as it would hurt lots of people but I suspect hurting people won't get their stupid message across.

If al qaeda really were behind the twin towers they would have hit them at say 10am to 11am or 2pm to 3pm (when it would be packed with people).

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
its your lucky day.death is here to play.
first all fiber optics is buried along rural railroads.
weaponized anthrax can be made using an egg incubator and a childs stone polisher.
satelites can be neutralized by connecting ten microwave ovens together with a copper tube as a waveguide pointed at them.
theres a few of the toys in my attic for you to play with.your not big enuf yet to play with my big boy toys.dont believe the lies.nukes are easy to build:~)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I have plenty of ideas, and I would never share them on a forum, I would not give the information even as a thought experiment out, no reason to encourage anyone who would cause harm with it.

My thoughts exactly. I would be very disturbed by someone with both the intelligence to actually work out a detailed and viable plan and the bad judgement to share it publicly so some unstable individual could follow it like a how-to guide. If man made it, man can destroy it and the lack of knowledge coupled with creative thinking is all that really keeps us safe, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
cause the most Chaos to the system??
well that's an easy one ... stop freely donating fuel to the fire ...
pay all taxes with an IOU.
No funding = no forward advance of the most corrupt system ever employed.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

edit on 22-9-2011 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join