It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This MUST be condemned! Israeli baby stoned.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I feel sorry for the baby not because it was stoned but because it has to grow up in a world filled with idiots.

Yep that's right idiots on both sides even some on ATS arguing the finer points of hatred. Who is wrong who is right? I say they are all wrong.

Every finger pointing zealot is wrong. I wonder how many posters in this thread fit into that category.

The whole Middle east is a hate filled garbage pit. Why? Religion

Would any God want this?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

My suggestion ?

Here is my suggestion: why dont we try to help thoses people who are in OUR streets, instead of helping some idiots who throw bombs and rocks at each others ?

Why dont we try to stop watching the news about the middle east issues , and give some of our time to those who need help near us, in our own country ?

Sure, sending funds and money to israel gonna solve the problem, same for palestin, im sure they buy food and rebuild school with the money we send to thems.

BS, they just buy weapons and bombs, and the rest of the money goes in the pockets of the those who are in charge AKA religious leaders , same on both sides, israel and palestin.

But its alway easier to send money and prayers to some fanatics thousand miles away, its make you feel better, less guilty, you actualy think you act right, while your neighbor is losing is job and about to lose his house

Sur it help to send prayers and good vibes to some stupid israelian dictatorship , same dictatorship fighting against the palestinian, palestinians following the same concept, same stupidity.

But it help only you actualy, it help you to feel less guilty and make you think you're a better being for doing such great act of kindness.

but finally you're only covering the reality with a thick veil of lies and prayers, nothing more.

Yes we can do something, we can let thems fights and kill each others, israel VS palestin, then once they dont have nothing left to destroy around thems, they may decide to calm down

What could you do on your side ?

You could stop sending fake prayers, stop acting like you care about those people, and instead, you could actualy HELP around you for REAL, not only with your hypocritical speech , words never fed anyones.

Yes i know, its socialy acceptable to cry for palestin or israel, the chicks digs sensible guys, its socialy acceptable to act like a caring person, when you just actualy care about what the person in front of you think about your sensibility and if you are cool enough.

But when you see a homeless man, a hungry kid, a beated down woman , i know what you think " oh but they probably did something to deserve it" then you get back to your home, crying over palestin and israel, watching the news, feeling so refreshed, because you cried over something , it made you feel good , because its NOT happening near you.

wonderful no ?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

My suggestion ?

Here is my suggestion: why dont we try to help thoses people who are in OUR streets, instead of helping some idiots who throw bombs and rocks at each others ?

Why dont we try to stop watching the news about the middle east issues , and give some of our time to those who need help near us, in our own country ?

Sure, sending funds and money to israel gonna solve the problem, same for palestin, im sure they buy food and rebuild school with the money we send to thems.

BS, they just buy weapons and bombs, and the rest of the money goes in the pockets of the those who are in charge AKA religious leaders , same on both sides, israel and palestin.

But its alway easier to send money and prayers to some fanatics thousand miles away, its make you feel better, less guilty, you actualy think you act right, while your neighbor is losing is job and about to lose his house

Sur it help to send prayers and good vibes to some stupid israelian dictatorship , same dictatorship fighting against the palestinian, palestinians following the same concept, same stupidity.

But it help only you actualy, it help you to feel less guilty and make you think you're a better being for doing such great act of kindness.

but finally you're only covering the reality with a thick veil of lies and prayers, nothing more.

Yes we can do something, we can let thems fights and kill each others, israel VS palestin, then once they dont have nothing left to destroy around thems, they may decide to calm down

What could you do on your side ?

You could stop sending fake prayers, stop acting like you care about those people, and instead, you could actualy HELP around you for REAL, not only with your hypocritical speech , words never fed anyones.

Yes i know, its socialy acceptable to cry for palestin or israel, the chicks digs sensible guys, its socialy acceptable to act like a caring person, when you just actualy care about what the person in front of you think about your sensibility and if you are cool enough.

But when you see a homeless man, a hungry kid, a beated down woman , i know what you think " oh but they probably did something to deserve it" then you get back to your home, crying over palestin and israel, watching the news, feeling so refreshed, because you cried over something , it made you feel good , because its NOT happening near you.

wonderful no ?

ok...before I get any further into that post since no one reads mine even after begging relentlessly for them in other threads...who the hell from this thread is sending money over there...who that you are so pissed at in here is funding terrorism.

I don't send money to ANYONE because I can't pay for a freaking hair cut so what makes you think WE are sending anyone anything.

the people who do these things aren't going to stop doing them. you think people give money away because it makes them feel good?
edit on 23-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by Aeons

So Breivik doesn't qualify as a Christian... by whose definition of Christianity?
What qualifies those Palestinians (or this "network of Shahs and Imams") as Muslims?
Who and what exactly determines if you are a "true" Christian or Muslim?
At what point are actions considered as religiously motivated?
Is this about the moral principles of the particular religion, or just about involvement and approval of an organisation?

@AnonymousVan
Best post yet

edit on 23-9-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

Breivik defines himself as a Cultural Christian. This may not qualify as someone who is "Saved." Because of that, many people would not consider him a Christian.

Regardless, all your points are off base. Breivik was not religiously motivated. He is SECURITY motivated.

A read through his ideas would make that distinction clear.

There is a very deep difference between someone who is representing himself, and someone who is a soldier on behalf of a dedicated recognized network of Imams and Shahs.

Now if Breivik were under the direction of a set of clery, being directed from the pulpit, the difference would be negligible.

But let us set aside this entire idea that there is a difference between a man representing himself and many men who are representing an idea of religious domination by a religious network that spans the Globe.

By your own criteria, you should be as willing to defend Breivik as an Afghan "Freedom Fighter." If you do not see a clear difference between their reasonings....aren't you saying that you don't grok the difference between why one is a criminal and the other is an "insurgent?"

I remind you before you go there - Aghanistan is a democracy.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I should have made a QFT of your deleted post in my reply... now I can't show you where exactly your text was racist and you probably won't admit it...
whatever.

You already agreed that you crossed the line, so kudos for that sir

You are of course entitled to say that you don't like a specific type of person... thats fine with me and I personally don't take sides in this conflict anyways, except I "don't like" fundamentalist religious people of any kind

Muslims, Christians and Jews alike have blood on their hands in the name of their "peacefull" religions.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Breivik said himself that his motive was to defend norways culture against the influence of islam and cultural marxism.
He was member of the christian oriented St. Johanneslodge (St. Olaus til de tre Søiler) and the norwegian version of the EDL (English Defence League) both are cosidered as right-wing, christian fundamentalistic organisations.
So he had a christian fundamentalist background.
He considered himself a christian crusader... someone who is a soldier on behalf of a religious cause... just like muslim jihadists do.

Of course most christians wouldn't consider Breivik a christian, because what he did contradicts the main ideas of christianity. He claimes to be a christian anyways.

Same goes for the Jihadist... most muslims probably wouldn't consider them as muslims too, because their actions contradict the ideas of islam aswell.
So what is it... either both are religous fundamentalist criminals or none.

Im not defending Breivik... for me all religious fundamentalists are criminals alike.
That was my point in the first place when I replied on Hellas and Jermaies posts.
Maybe I should have made myself more clear about that.

Both religions have their lunatics... f**** them all.
edit on 23-9-2011 by ColCurious because: grammar

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Breivik was not working on BEHALF of the organizations you listed.

He was working on behalf of himself in an organization he was trying to found.

Most Muslims DO NOT consider Jihadists to not be Muslim. Even studies amoungst the most tolerant groups don't find that. You wish that was true, but your wish that it was doesn't make it reality.

Jihadists are pursuing an ideology of domination. Breivik's concern was about security. The two concepts are not the same.

The distinctions are clear - but they don't promote your political views and so you choose to ignore them because painting your enemies with #e is just too awesome for you to give it up.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon

Originally posted by sith9157
Just grant Palestine statehood already, all would be peaceful.

Really? You think?

600,000 Israelis will likely have to be relocated and the first missile shot from the sovereign state of Palestine could be considered an act of war by Israel.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

So what...they have relocated the Palestinians many times before, Israels turn.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuancesRkey

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by benrl
and yet the forum is filled with basically screw Israel threads...

Yeah, they can have peace with people who would throw stones at a baby, yeah i believe that.

Yeah because they throw stones no peace for you!! Whilst the Israeli's use bullets, shells and rockets.

How many children have the Israeli's killed? Not condoning children getting hurt in any way, but come on let's get real.

Israel's actions in Palestine is the equivalent of using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

have you forgotten about all the suicide bombing, about the rockets launched from sderot?...because no the palestinians are not and do not just fight with rocks...their civilians fight with rocks..the difference is, israel's civilians do not aim to hurt or kill any of the Palestinian civilians...if the Palestinians want the land so much why dont they form and army and fight for it militarily?...because its so much easier to throw a temper tantrum instead of fighting for what you want....throwing rocks at civilians is not them "fighting the people who oppress them"...its them trying to get the world to notice their temper tantrum and give them what they want ...and your all falling for it

They are risking their lives. Throwing stones at them can get you killed. A disgruntled Israeli soldier would definitely fire. It is definitely resisting.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Originally posted by Aeons
Breivik was not working on BEHALF of the organizations you listed.

I never said he "worked" on behalf of an organisation when he killed those kids... and it is of no relevance regarding my point anyways.
Religious lunatics don't need an organisation, they just need their weird ideas.
There were maniacs like Breivik before who acted on behalft of a voice in their head (aka God)... thats all they need.
I said he has a christian fundamentalist background and he claims to be christian and a soldier on behalf of a religious cause.

Most Muslims DO NOT consider Jihadists to not be Muslim. Even studies amoungst the most tolerant groups don't find that.

Thats interesting, would you mind showing me those studies?
I read that alot of muslim religious authorities condemned terrorism in the name of islam.
Not that this would be of any relevance regarding my point here either, but its really interesting to me in general.

You wish that was true, but your wish that it was doesn't make it reality.

No I don't. Why would I wish that muslims approve terrorism a just cause in the name of their religion?
I think I made it clear that I condemn all kinds of religious fundamentalism.

The distinctions are clear - but they don't promote your political views and so you choose to ignore them because painting your enemies with #e is just too awesome for you to give it up.

Painting my enemies with #e
what enemies? What do you think my political views are?
Now I really think you misunderstood me... or are you just trolling?
Are you saying there is a general distinction between religious fundamentalists, in this case muslim and christian?
edit on 24-9-2011 by ColCurious because: grammar

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
None of what you posted makes a wit of sense. I mean, it looks like it should but it doesn't. So while I'd love to discuss it with you, you'd first need to be standing on a point that is comprehensible.

Your argument appears to maybe be resting on a logical fallacy that goes something like "pit bulls bite with killer instincts, and cats and pit bulls have the same ancestor, and so cats are vicious like pit bulls and both should be treated to the same restrictions."

Of all of it, I will address the studies. You can find polls run even recently showing that Muslims in the US sympathize with their extremists. This finding is consistent with every other one run.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
When I first read the title, I thought "how do you stone a baby?" Stoning is when someone is in a circle of people throwing stones at you. Of course this is not what happened. A rock hit a baby while in a car. It is unfortunate that the baby was hit in the face with a rock, but the baby was not killed, here is a baby that was killed

www.youtube.com...

But I will do as you asked, I will condemn this, it is wrong to throw rocks at babies. Now, will you condemn when the Israelis kill babies?
edit on 24-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Its really hard for me to feel sympathy for the Palastinians,after watching their MF'ERS dancing around in CELEBRATION after 9/11!!!!!!!!!

SCREW 'EM!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wezy2005
Its really hard for me to feel sympathy for the Palastinians,after watching their MF'ERS dancing around in CELEBRATION after 9/11!!!!!!!!!

SCREW 'EM!!!!

Yeah those dancing Israelis were real **** I hope they are exposed for the terrorists they are. I mean dancing and celebrating the destruction of the towers while recording it, that is just low.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

thats nice...resistance is NOT fighting militarily...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Just as I constantly point out the barbaric action of the settlers, I must in good conscience point out simular barbaric actions of Palestinians when they occur. Throwing stones at cars should not be tolerated. It is high time for both sides to civilize themselves and learn to get along. Please join me in condemning this incident. Yeah, I know the settlers and the IDF make life as difficult as possible for the Palestinians and many children were killed during "Cast Lead" and that too is horrible. But it is time to condemn these terrible incidents one at a time whether committed by an Israeli or a Palestinian. Your thoughts?
edit on 22-9-2011 by gem_man because: spelling

Better idea, relocate the barbarian muslims..err I mean the Palestinians to Afghanistan. Problem solved.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Judging by your name your being prejudice, and your basing your solution off ignorance... It has to work both ways not just one side... Both ends need to compromise, and get along. There isn't such thing as elementary playground rules here. Act adult or STFU, and try fixing it instead of making the situation worse.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Good idea. Give arabs another reason to hate the West and start a war.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
@OP

It goes like this...

Israeli baby gets stoned = "Palestinians are barbaric. Islam this. Muslims that."

Palestinian baby gets bombed to bits = "oh the Palestinians were asking for it...and they deserve it" ... while not bringing in judaism into the equation.

edit on 25-9-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

My point is that every religion is just as good as the other when it comes to fundamentalist maniacs, so playing the "blame game" with posts like "how peacefull islam is" is just false.

What happened in samaria that day is tragic and sad, but is only as compatible with Islam as Breiviks horrible atrocity is compatible with Christianity.

I still doubt that said polls, showing Muslims in general sympathize with extremists exist and if they really do, they are definately not consistent with every other one run about this.

It all comes down to "do not generalize" really.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join