It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the Builders; Why Have the Lights Gone Out of the Temples?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by Americanist

And in later years they put people to death for any ol' reason including devil marks (i.e. moles on the skin). All you've provided is an excuse to commit murder and violate children In The Name of The Father.

If you're referring to 'born again' as reincarnation, I might by that story. But as far as vengeance is concerned, save it for Westboro Baptist. They do a better job of twisting things than the Roman Catholic Church.

You're fighting an uphill battle with me. If you want to get SeriousEd, we should turn our attention to the Nag Hammadi.

God makes it clear in the Bible that He is in control of the destiny of men to show his glory to them. The judgments of God are just. The judgments of man (even in the name of God) are mostly unjust. Our walk in the wilderness is an education. We have been here before and divine justice is clearly stated as being born into other lives, times and places. The entire Bible is written to us and not them. There is no them in the past or future. We are here in the 'now' of each created moment of time. LINK We can only reflect our past forward to our future. Temporal transition is an illusion of our education.

We are being show the way to live in the kingdom of God. If we learn the lessons and find a love for God, then we can take our exodus from this life into the promised land of God's kingdom. Deuteronomy is the guide for the soul of man from here to there. The entire Bible uses parable and allegory to point our minds by symbol to truth. The paradox that is hard to understand is this: Parable and allegory actually happened.

edit on 22-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

You were bound to make sense using your own words, so reference places in the Bible where parable and allegory speak the same truth. While you're at it... Find us a construct of 'here and now' as it pertains to the universal system in play. God might work in mysterious ways, but we're geared towards understanding. It should be simple. I invite you to narrow down the conversation.

If you read more carefully, this has dual-meaning too:

God surely wouldn't need that many lines to get the point across.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by themessengernevermatters
As you can see the obverse side of the great seal of the U. S., which is on every single one dollar bill in circulation, is a symbolic testament to the great work entrusted to humanity to complete. I tell you now sisters and brothers, one day through the lights of wisdom, reason and fraternity and using the tools of science and technology, humanity will build that better world, free of want, disease, old age and death, they will bring to fruition the that great work of the ancient philosophers and complete the Temple of God. Then all humanity will live in peace, harmony and fellowship and the true will of God will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Heaven and earth will be one.

And I, for One, believe I know the mechanics and structure of the way to "that better world, free of want, disease, old age and death." Indeed, We are heading that way - IF We can overcome the NWO.

The first step towards the goal is to release the methods of extracting plenum energy in usable fashion. As money merely represents meaningful energy expended, adding what it represents (energy) makes money moot. As the cost of energy is removed, top to bottom, things will become cheaper and cheaper at each stage. At some point what is left is free.

It is wise to establish a basic code for People, now freed from (wage/outright) slavery, to follow.

Towards that end, I presented a few threads here, as well as offer a free novella through ATS media. Here are the links:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/"vacuum"/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

The Abundance Paradigm:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

I know We can choose this - if enough People are aware that this IS a choice.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I can demonstrate in a lesser matter to see the greater matter. If I use one place for each idea, then truth can be applied to other matters.

In Job 2, Satan is again before God after killing Job's children. God says:

3 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”

4 “Skin for skin!” Satan replied.

Why skin for skin from a snake? Obvious: A snake sheds its skin but the snake is the same. Job's children would return and nothing was lost. This was a demonstration of the division of light and dark by God. This is true context to what we have already discussed.

Next, the idea that God is timeless is stated in His rendering of Alpha and Omega. He started time and is at the end of time. LINK This can be simply viewed with an analogy: Imagine the sun explodes and God tells us about it. Assuming that the event has already happened, God has eight minutes to reveal the event before we notice. Since light takes eight minutes to travel to the Earth, announcing this event before it happens to our perspective would be an easy assumption when considering basic physics. Since all reality emanates from God as a primary cause, this unimaginable sequence of choreographed movement is only limited by my inability to comprehend. For the one it emanates from, it’s a walk in the park of reality; a mere thought on a lazy day.

From the Hebrew tradition, we see that God draws the future into the past for us to see twice. We see it before it gets here and then view it as the past after it comes by our way. We are the only ones traveling in the wilderness. God is infinity at rest. The Hebrews also view the past as in front because we see the past. The future is behind because it is still yet unseen. We see the future only by looking at the past as God draws a copy backward in time. To God, the 4th dimension is one unit of existence. It is already written.

LINK

LINK

John 3. Jesus says, "You must be born again." It is not an option. You can be born into the water (Baptism into the material world) or you can find union with the Spirit by loving God. How does a man and a woman find love and make new life? LOVE. The sun and the moon come together to make life on earth. The sperm and the egg come together and develop in the womb. The earth is the womb of your next union. The placenta is the archetype of your body as it progresses in the womb of the earth. If you gain union with the Holy Spirit by loving God and others, you are born again into new life in the next realm of spirit.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

You lost credibility at Satan...

Anyhow, I'll help you out, since you didn't pinpoint much. Driving force of the 4th dimension is?
edit on 22-9-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Look no further than cold fusion, thorium reactor cores, re-working of the Rodin coil, and use of semi-conductors.

When it comes to energy I believe in redundancy leading to "wi-tricity."

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

You lost credibility at Satan...

Anyhow, I'll help you out, since you didn't pinpoint much. Driving force of the 4th dimension is?

Einstein, 1916: TIME, SPACE, MATTER, ENERGY

God: In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

Science: All particles have an associated wave. Light is a duality of particle and wave. Particle and wave create the world around us from information to form.

God: John 1 - In the Beginning was the Word (LOGOS / Son of God). The word spoke existence into being. God is know as the light. Father is the light, son is the word (Wave). There is just one missing part: The Holy Spirit is consciousness. God is one, yet three persons projected into our reality. We are one person, yet we have a body (both particle and wave) and consciousness. We contain the projection of the trinity.

Science: As stated by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation, our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both. The BBC did a thought-provoking documentary on this subject.

God: 1 Colossians 1:
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Matthew 18:18
"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
According to the Bible, Heaven contains many dwelling places made specifically for us. God prepares a new heavens and a new earth for us. Could the parallel universe of Dirac's equation suggest that Heaven is a twin to our own reality?

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
2 Peter 3:12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.

As I consider Dirac's equation, it is interesting to ponder the significance of matter and anti-matter. The verses above seem to suggest a connection. It is also interesting to consider the fact that we must be more than flesh and blood to survive in Heaven. God says in the Bible that we cannot look upon Him without being consumed.

Let me know if you need more. There is plenty to go around.

Hebrews 11:3

3By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You dance around the topic which has been the problem for past generations. The Bible doesn't spell it out, nor does it leave many opportunities to perceive Universal Truth. In fact, basic symbols communicate more clearly (i.e. swastika). Wave function is the driving force. This requires an output source as a 4th dimension... I'll ask again, which is? Particles are a momentary accumulation of mass guided by wave function. Hence, we operate inside the realm of kinetic energy as static frames ourselves.

Continue to dig...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Look no further than cold fusion, thorium reactor cores, re-working of the Rodin coil, and use of semi-conductors.

Where I tend to look is towards electrogravitics. My dad was an electrical engineer out of CalTech, working for a top aerospace contractor in the 1950's. He would come home and try to teach His toddler (Me) how it worked. He also described what it would mean the world I would grow up in would look like. Though the technical stuff didn't stick well at all, the vision of My future did.

Cars would fly. We would have "jet" packs (with no jets). Houses would float. Cities would float. And, most importantly:

We would have more energy than We would ever need.

One night He came home and woke Me up to tell Me We couldn't talk about it anymore. "They want it secret for now."

That was in late 1959, early 1960. So We have R&D for over 50 years We have not seen (and I think most "UFO"s are Human-made; some are ET, by My estimation). You know black ops has some amazing stuff - especially including all the stuff They suppressed.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Where I tend to look is towards electrogravitics. My dad was an electrical engineer out of CalTech, working for a top aerospace contractor in the 1950's. He would come home and try to teach His toddler (Me) how it worked. He also described what it would mean the world I would grow up in would look like. Though the technical stuff didn't stick well at all, the vision of My future did.

Cars would fly. We would have "jet" packs (with no jets). Houses would float. Cities would float. And, most importantly:

We would have more energy than We would ever need.

One night He came home and woke Me up to tell Me We couldn't talk about it anymore. "They want it secret for now."

That was in late 1959, early 1960. So We have R&D for over 50 years We have not seen (and I think most "UFO"s are Human-made; some are ET, by My estimation). You know black ops has some amazing stuff - especially including all the stuff They suppressed.

What I do know is that Tesla hoped to send a tethered pulse into the ionosphere. This would build a large enough charge to draw from eventually. I would consider it similar tech labeled as 'wi-tricity.' I first heard the term being referenced to his genius.

I don't doubt our current day application is HAARP which turns portions of the ionosphere into plasma and paves the way for weaponry.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What I do know is that Tesla hoped to send a tethered pulse into the ionosphere. This would build a large enough charge to draw from eventually. I would consider it similar tech labeled as 'wi-tricity.' I first heard the term being referenced to his genius.

Tesla was WAY before His time. Too bad They tried to erase Him from history. Yes, He was looking at ways to provide energy freely and wirelessly.

I don't doubt our current day application is HAARP which turns portions of the ionosphere into plasma and paves the way for weaponry.

Oh yes. Definitely. HAARP has a lot of Tesla's work incorporated. And HAARP is only the (semi)public view of what They actually have.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Tesla was WAY before His time. Too bad They tried to erase Him from history. Yes, He was looking at ways to provide energy freely and wirelessly.

Oh yes. Definitely. HAARP has a lot of Tesla's work incorporated. And HAARP is only the (semi)public view of what They actually have.

Speaking of which...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The problem is that Masons must deny that they are practicing a religion. Those performing the Great Work of transforming the world are on a different level from those who pay bills and do fundraising.

The "outer circle" is a PR job to make the Masonic Lodge not look like a pagan (or Christian!) altar.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by czqjtohypmdu

Freemasonry is not a religion nor do we meet the basic requirements to be called a religion. Nor would you, an non-member, truly know how our internal operations and affairs were ran.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by czqjtohypmdu

You are right, we are trying to change the world. By our actions as Freemasons being good and honest men, we change the world towards a more brighter future. It is by the influence of Freemasonry that this world has so much benefited from. We do have sacred and esoteric teachings within our lodge. It is there for those who want to look at them and discuss it. I personally joined Freemasonry for the more spiritual/esoteric side of Masonry. I do not care one bit about the philanthropic side or about charity towards others. Although, it is a good aspect for those who wish to do it, but i believe that there is no room for that in Masonry. I am more of a traditionalist when it comes to the goals of Freemasonry.

That being said, to make a claim that some inner-circle is using the "outer-circle" to do PR work is laughable. Mason's come to lodge for a many of reasons. Those who wish to do the charity part and be a beacon of light in the community may do so. Others wish to only do degrees, and others wish to take a more educational approach to the Craft. We are not Christian (although we have Christians in our lodge). I am glad to be apart of a fraternity that is non-secular.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join