It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UARS is now officially off track! T-minus impact on earth. Make a guess where it will land!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
it showed a path stopping at abel jagrou more than an hour ago,

now its tracing that path to AJ (again) and suddenly after it passes thru their, the yellow like stops (again)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

That would indicate that there is a problem with the server aplett.

link   
My guess is,........
Wherever an elite is standing!
Any of the big name bankers will do!

link   
reply to post by KingJod

Not sure if this has been posted but.

The chance that any particular person (in other words, you) will be hit is infinitesimal: one in many trillions, according to NASA — which had noted on its website as of press time that the satellite would not be flying over North America during the anticipated re-entry period.

www.latimes.com...

and btw.

Calm down, satellite watchers say. Stuff falls from the sky every day; big stuff — larger than 1,000 pounds and thus weighty enough to generate debris that falls to the ground — falls about once a week.

www.latimes.com...

There is a 50/50 chance that it would fall either on the Atlantic, Arctic, Antarctic, or Pacific oceans, or somewhere in Africa or even Canada.

(changed the name of the places where it could crash after looking at it's orbit.

edit on 22-9-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
At the moment it is over the Gulf of Guinea in Africa.
Nice to find a link that works finally!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I say either somewhere in Mexico or possibly the near the Caribbean. If not there, probably the ocean. Lol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
i dont know very much about the topic , and i am going at this blind , but my common sens tells me not to worrie because this thing cant be that big ? we have seen them burn up in the past , i just dont see what all the hype is about ? maybe someone can enlighten me ?

thanks so very much

Brother Shamil

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Just a quick question, why is it going up and down in elevation?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

Your Common Sense tells you right Sir, not much if anything will happen.
100th post

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
My guess is it will land in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada.
The orbit line passes directly over the Highlands there.

If not there then in the Atlantic Ocean somewhere.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa
Just a quick question, why is it going up and down in elevation?

I had the exact same question.. Is that normal anyone? I don't know much about satellites.
edit on 22-9-2011 by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth because: spelling mistake

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

elliptical orbit

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
no joke, I'm in Ann Arbor Michigan and I was coming home just a while ago, heading east and in the sky to the east/southeast I saw something fall to earth. There was a little flash and what looked like a spark shoot straight down. So I dunno, I wonder if that was it?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I will guess that it will be hitting a pineapple under the sea
squishing sponge bob to to a nasty pulp.....and causing massive brain damage to patrick!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Phage

Illuminati SOB! Always with the disinfo psy ops! Where are you hiding the rest of your reptile kin? I bet inside the hollow Earth. Debunkers are all the same; too stupid to look at things that are not factual!

Sorry all, the significant other has plied me with significant amounts of booze to keep me from commenting on this Sex In The City 2 monstrosity she is trying to watch.

Not Sex in the City 2, the series was retarded, the movie was retarded, the sequel was simply tasteless prostitution. Every time the little woman even mentions that tripe I lose brain cells. They say romantic comedies are out there to make men effeminate and to give them inferiority complexes, but Sex in the city I think is an insult, you'd need a lobotomy just to stand it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It is over Australia now Tracker

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have a question would this have caused a green light over Arkansas around say 8:45ish

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I will be a little more precise. Around the Easter Islands within a 250mi radius.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I thought it was still a couple days away....

Looking at the tracker, when do we know it has (supposedly) entered our atmosphere?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
ill say the Vatican

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join