It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UARS is now officially off track! T-minus impact on earth. Make a guess where it will land!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Washington DC or New York City.

It will then be blamed on al Qaeda and we will have to invade another country. How does Uzbekistan sound?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
BET ON JAPAN !

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm going with Eastern Africa as a long shot, most probably the middle of the Indian Ocean. What exactly do we win if we get it right? Do we get bragging rights, cause I'd really like to have bragging rights!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josp1337
BET ON JAPAN !

lol someone had to say it....but could you imagine just a 100lb piece hitting and japan sinking to the bottom....nasa would be like....awww hell...did not see that coming.....

can already see the meeting...so guys uars sank japan...lets go say it was a weather ballon.. and let the masses go crazy....sound like a plan....
*rest of the party* sounds good lets get lunch....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Phage I know you're too smart for your own britches. Is that bleeper going to be visible near Seattle if there is no cloud cover?
there is some cloud cover which I can only attribute to the reptillians and their cursed chemtrail planes. I know it's chemtrails because contrails didn't exist until I hear about chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Exactly its not supposed to fall tonight anyways so maybe we canadians in ontario will get lucky and it'll fall when the clouds are gone and its dark and show us a whicked fireball....then we can blame obama for nasa throwing fire at the beaver...(jokes)

Nothing like a good canadian beaver on fire, or a russian one, yehaw eh!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The bad news is no. It won't be visible from Seattle.
The good news is no. It won't be visible from Seattle. Meaning it won't be making any passes even near Seattle until after it re-enters..but then it won't...oh never mind.

link   
Me thinks it be Texas.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   

Originally posted by Calex1987
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Exactly its not supposed to fall tonight anyways so maybe we canadians in ontario will get lucky and it'll fall when the clouds are gone and its dark and show us a whicked fireball....then we can blame obama for nasa throwing fire at the beaver...(jokes)

Nothing like a good canadian beaver on fire, or a russian one, yehaw eh!

Cheers - Dave

haha i laughed at this but yes haha

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josp1337
BET ON JAPAN !

Watch it hit the Fukushima reactors. I will give up on all of existence then.

So I'm watching this supposed "live tracking" of UARS and it has it rising in altitude. Color me unconvinced.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

its in an elliptical orbit

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Is the website working for anybody? Cause it keeps crashing on me....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Illuminati SOB! Always with the disinfo psy ops! Where are you hiding the rest of your reptile kin? I bet inside the hollow Earth. Debunkers are all the same; too stupid to look at things that are not factual!

Sorry all, the significant other has plied me with significant amounts of booze to keep me from commenting on this Sex In The City 2 monstrosity she is trying to watch.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cohort

its in an elliptical orbit

Ah, point taken. However, now the tracking site refuses to work for me at all. Anyone else getting this?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
ill guess atlantic, somewhere around the east coast of the americas. wonder what size wave that would make? better yet what if the us sat hits a not so friendly government? like out of freak odds hit a leaders palace or an intel agency? think theyd be cool with it? say it was intentional? just a couple things ive thought of while on the subject lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
nevermind....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

its off and on, alot of traffic i suppose.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'll put my money on Egypt, just sounds right...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'll be pissed if another satelite falls on my head.......

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I will put my guess on east coast America - somewhere...our luck has not been good over here lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join