UARS is now officially off track! T-minus impact on earth. Make a guess where it will land!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
We've got serious cloud cover and rain in the Ottawa area. I was hoping to see it pass overhead but no such luck. Hopefully it won't come down until tomorrow night after midnight and the are skies clear so wherever in travels people can see it. Take video if it's in your area! I expect it will be quite a show, 6 tons or not, once the skin starts burning away it should fragment and burn up pretty fast, not a lot should reach the ground. It's not like it's a 6 ton solid iron meteorite.

Cheers - Dave

here in sarnia we got partly cloudy so ill try n see if i can see it with the phone!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
lol what the hell. am I reading this correctly??
the trajectory path of this thing goes over my area.
there is a rainfall warning in effect here so I won't be able to see nothing. but still thats intense.

I'd be able to see it falling for sure if it came below the clouds

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
We've got serious cloud cover and rain in the Ottawa area. I was hoping to see it pass overhead but no such luck. Hopefully it won't come down until tomorrow night after midnight and the are skies clear so wherever in travels people can see it. Take video if it's in your area! I expect it will be quite a show, 6 tons or not, once the skin starts burning away it should fragment and burn up pretty fast, not a lot should reach the ground. It's not like it's a 6 ton solid iron meteorite.

Cheers - Dave

here in sarnia we got partly cloudy so ill try n see if i can see it with the phone!

I have a night vision video camera but I am sure it won't do it justice even if could capture it. But right now, way too much cloud cover and the ceiling looks like about 2000 to 3000 feet. But any try is a good try right?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm out in southern California and didn't catch it the last time it came by maybe ill see it in the next pass trough. Anybody out here see it?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Exactly its not supposed to fall tonight anyways so maybe we canadians in ontario will get lucky and it'll fall when the clouds are gone and its dark and show us a whicked fireball....then we can blame obama for nasa throwing fire at the beaver...(jokes)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by locolou

It will be too far north of you and too late for it to be visible.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am hopin....I mean predicting that it will hit the White House. (please be home, please be home...)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by locolou

my position:

Latitude: 44.663897°
Longitude: -63.568182°
Magnetic decl.: 18° 15' W

yes,
very very fast,
noticeable red flare,
not wide,
but very quick,
a count of
1 steamboat
2 steam,,,,
gone,
but absolutely,
unmistakable.

and cool
edit on 21-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm glad some of you replied about cloud cover. When I had mentioned chemtrailing earlier, some mistook me attributing that to the re entering sat. I was trying to convey, that thanks to all the chems over my area, I have not been able to see a clear sky, thus blocking my view, and I wondered if that was done on purpose, so I cannot witness something unusual, and also, have you who reported cloud cover, noticed the cheming occurring prior. Thats all!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

No.

The satellite, if it passed 70º from overhead, would have been visible for 4 or 5 minutes at least.
But you could not have seen it. It would have been within the shadow of the Earth. Not visible.
The satellite has not entered the atmosphere, there would be no "red flare".
edit on 9/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Virginia Beach, VA!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I'm glad some of you replied about cloud cover. When I had mentioned chemtrailing earlier, some mistook me attributing that to the re entering sat. I was trying to convey, that thanks to all the chems over my area, I have not been able to see a clear sky, thus blocking my view, and I wondered if that was done on purpose, so I cannot witness something unusual, and also, have you who reported cloud cover, noticed the cheming occurring prior. Thats all!

cold front walked into the hot front said here have some rain and clouds

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by locolou

It will be too far north of you and too late for it to be visible.

i'm sitting here watching it slowly inch towards the little red dot on the line, the elevation was at like 85, now it's 75.
those odds are slowly looking like 1 in 3199, 3198, 3197.... lol for me anyways.
when I started watching it, the thing was over Congo, now it's looping under Australia. Moves quick.

at what elevation will it begin to disintegrate?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

About 75 miles / 120 KM Altitude not elevation
edit on 21-9-2011 by Cohort because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

I know that is natural, but I witnessed the UNnatural. And was wonderin if it was a conspiracy connection. Thats all! No harm meant! (I hope!)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Just tracked it. Probably eastern Canada, Greenland or the Atlantic Ocean. Lets hope the ocean.
edit on 21-9-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

well i'm gonna go back out and watch it again,

i wish u were here, i really do,
so that when you say i am lying,
well ,
we would settle that wouldnt we.
coward.
and yes it is, par for the course with you isnt it?

and my home is at ,
Latitude: 44.663897°
Longitude: -63.568182°
Magnetic decl.: 18° 15' W
from the REAL TIME SATELLITE TRACKING web site
that would be Cape Breton
,if u ever want too drop in and discuss it.
edit on 22-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I didn't say you were lying.
I said you didn't see a satellite.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
amazingly, looks like the path includes right over Hawaii!

then, seattle n back over canada, yea..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think it will hit outback Australia.
Just like SkyLab did many years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join