It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UARS is now officially off track! T-minus impact on earth. Make a guess where it will land!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

I'm glad that you agree that Twitter is the main source of information.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by Versa

I'm glad that you agree that Twitter is the main source of information.

*SIGH* no.... NASA is the main source..... Twitter is just providing eyewitness reports. But if you think it didn't come down in Canada then thats fine.

ETA.
The reports are good enough for Reuters so good enough for me.
edit on 24/9/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

As long as the msm says it! I"ll believe it!

Ignorance.

You should be banned from this website.

(I'm sure your a great person but you should not be allowed to say things like this on a site that promotes "deny ignorance")

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Update #15 Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:46:42 PM GMT-1000 NASA’s decommissioned Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell back to Earth between 11:23 p.m. EDT Friday, Sept. 23 and 1:09 a.m. EDT Sept. 24. The Joint Space Operations Center at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California said the satellite penetrated the atmosphere over the Pacific Ocean. The precise re-entry time and location are not yet known with certainty.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by Versa

As long as the msm says it! I"ll believe it!

Ignorance.

You should be banned from this website.

(I'm sure your a great person but you should not be allowed to say things like this on a site that promotes "deny ignorance")

Banned from this site for accepting a Reuters report about a satellite falling in Canada

Ok...... Care to tell me exactly what source I should be using? Or should I in fact do as you do and just spend my time posting absolute nonsense?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Prove me wrong.

Make me a rival in ATS.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Shepherds and their B..ches. Now now ladies lets maintain some level of conspiratory decor!

Who really gives 2 f...s where the chunks of debris land!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Update #15 Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:46:42 PM GMT-1000 NASA’s decommissioned Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell back to Earth between 11:23 p.m. EDT Friday, Sept. 23 and 1:09 a.m. EDT Sept. 24. The Joint Space Operations Center at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California said the satellite penetrated the atmosphere over the Pacific Ocean. The precise re-entry time and location are not yet known with certainty.

www.nasa.gov...

Lets pray no Dolphins. whales or Chinese spys en route to Australia were killed?

Strange though how an orbital satellite couldn't get a visual ? or the iSS?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Some of you really are taking this a little bit too seriously...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Thats for sure! Its all over my head!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

NASA’s decommissioned Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell back to Earth between 11:23 p.m. EDT Friday, Sept. 23 and 1:09 a.m. EDT Sept. 24.

Strange though how an orbital satellite couldn't get a visual ? or the iSS?

Personally I'm finding it strange how they can say where it landed, but are only able to give a time window of nearly 2 hours.

edit on 24-9-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

The times are carried forward from Update #14, they didn't come from Vandenberg. Apparently the only added information was that from Vandenberg.

Update #14
Friday, September 23, 2011 9:16 PM
NASA’s decommissioned Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell back to Earth between 11:23 p.m. EDT Friday, Sept. 23 and 1:09 a.m. EDT Sept. 24. The satellite was passing eastward over Canada and Africa as well as vast portions of the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian oceans during that period. The precise re-entry time and location are not yet known with certainty.

Update #15
Friday, September 23, 2011 9:46 PM
NASA’s decommissioned Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell back to Earth between 11:23 p.m. EDT Friday, Sept. 23 and 1:09 a.m. EDT Sept. 24. The Joint Space Operations Center at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California said the satellite penetrated the atmosphere over the Pacific Ocean. The precise re-entry time and location are not yet known with certainty.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

You could try the Chinese or Russian embassy's, as there no Americans left on the ISS, just an idea..
2ND line ATS aware.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
We could ask the crew of DEEP BLUE marine salvage vessal, shes down that way right now..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They said it penetrated the upper atmosphere over the Pacific, but they did not say that is where it fell. I know it's crazy but I did here a loud explosive noise last night, my roommates heard it too. It truly sounded like something falling from the sky. We all looked at each other like, WTF.. because I have been talking about this all night. But I have not read anything in the local news yet. I do know it was over Missouri about half an hour before I heard the crash noise, just according to heavens-above.com, it was not over Missouri at the time I heard that.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Artlicious

Not in Missouri, why is this thread still going? This thing hit over a half a day ago!!??

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
In Nebraska about 9:45 pm last night I heard one boom but did not see anything. Orbiton was showing its path over us about that time. This morning Orbitron is still tracking it even though it has crashed? Or perhaps it is just showing the path if the satellite kept going?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well until I get the final word on where this thing has landed , There is no official winner of this thread, yet.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkendmetal
I think it will hit ocean...since the earth is mainly ocean.

hay look i win the internets

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TZela
In Nebraska about 9:45 pm last night I heard one boom but did not see anything. Orbiton was showing its path over us about that time. This morning Orbitron is still tracking it even though it has crashed? Or perhaps it is just showing the path if the satellite kept going?

I heard a large explosion/boom noise around 11:30 CST here in Central Missouri. I really do not know what it was though, nothing in the news or anything about it, but it was a boom unlike anything I have heard around here.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Artlicious because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2011 by Artlicious because: spelling error

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52 >>

join