It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UARS is now officially off track! T-minus impact on earth. Make a guess where it will land!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
near the coast of japan

reply to post by KingJod

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
i have no idea of the satellites orbit path...

but it really would be an 'Omen' or 'Sign'...
if the object (the size of a bus) were to burn up over the land of Greece/Macedonia , perhaps even Turkey

the UARS should likely be confused with a comet or meteor by the unawares populations and be seen as a harbinger of conflict/war according to local folklore....

or, even the cosmic messenger that the anti-christ is at the doorstep and will arise to prominence from the local populations of the Greek/Macedonian areas.
and spearhead the conquest of the world going East, just as the firery debris field of the satellite in the sky above

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If it hits the Pentagon at least THIS TIME we will know what actually hit it...

But seriously, lets hope it hits with causing death or damage...

If it lands on Obama then that's ok

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Excuse me for not reading all11 pages but...where is it now?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
T- 48 hrs till decay.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Littypoos
Excuse me for not reading all11 pages but...where is it now?

in your backyard

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Japan, nothing would top off their devastation like a giant piece of space equipment crushing emergency services attending to their already wounded civilians.

That or Australia, nothing interesting ever happens here.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I hope it will hit the Portuguese parliment!!! it's time for some cleaning in that hole!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
So, tell me if this isn't strange.

I had been surfing www.VigilantCitizen.com at work tonight, running through some of the information on MK-Ultra (mind control technique).

On my drive home from work, I get to thinking about the band Muse and their song, also named MK Ultra. This reminded me of satellites, a common theme on the album Black Holes and Revelations (which contains said song). Exopolitics, one of the songs on the album, has a line "fully loaded satellites will target nothing but our minds". Which ties into the mind control bit, in a round-about sort of way.

My mind snapped to George Bellamy's "Telstar". For those of you who don't know, George is the father of the lead singer of Muse, Matthew Bellamy.

I'm not sure why but I then look at the radio and get this odd feeling like it's transmitting even though it is off. So I turn it on... 107.5fm, Bob and Tom.

They nearly IMMEDIATELY reference "Telstar 1" and explain that today or tomorrow there is supposed to be a satellite that will fall from orbit and crash to earth. I don't even know why they referenced Telstar, honestly, it happened so fast and they were laughing and joking quite a bit, so I can't pinpoint the reason.

I just needed to post all this immediately because I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW IT F***ING HAPPENED LIKE THAT. I can't make my own topic but this all relates, I ASSURE YOU.

---

I'm as sober as I've been in a long time. I know it sounds like a long stretch but this all seems WAY too coincidental to me... and I don't believe in coincidence, I feel that term is just used to describe phenomena that we cannot comprehend.

---

www.azcentral.com...

"It's the biggest piece of NASA space junk to fall to Earth in more than 30 years. It should create a light show."

Tell me this doesn't fall in line with the whole false-flag alien invasion conspiracy.

abcnews.go.com...
www.nasa.gov...
edit on 9/22/2011 by amnislupus because: Added a few links.

---

I can't help but think that most people would read this and think either, a. I must be crazy, or b. I'm making this up. I'll even admit, the order, the sequence of things, is far too strange to have happened... and I have no way of proving this but you MUST must must believe me, this is exactly how it happened. I swear it.
edit on 9/22/2011 by amnislupus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
please please please god, let it be the vatican.
or,
Wherever the grand vizier is....

edit on 22-9-2011 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
According to the tracking website it's currently passing through America. Lucky you!

I say it's going to land somewhere in the south atlantic.

Just passing through mexico, heading for brazil.

or maybe antartica. i don't like guessing games

edit on 22/9/11 by stefplz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/9/11 by stefplz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Sods Law it lands on my local boozer.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
And now apparently it's going back... up :/

This is all a bit strange.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Not sure what you guys think, But the lunar Grail prob is taking its time to get to the moon, approx 3 months..
Then all this hype about UARS impacting on earth, Deflection /distraction anyone ?..
And before any says its to save fuel i really don't fall for that one,

edit on 22-9-2011 by foxhoundone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
look ya'll. I support the space track mission for a living!!!! my gosh! this object was not meant to decay so fast, it will be all over the place. its still on time to the current NORAD element set. chill!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

I say, it starts to reenter the Earth's atmosphere in southern Saskatchewan and swaths a track all the way
to New Mexico...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
It's going to hit me, in my lil' shack while reading this thread on ATS.

I always knew I would be taken out by the UARS. Damn quirky fate! My second guess is the Pacific Ocean.

Did you dream it? Just kidding. I loved the articles behind your signature links. Deja Reve' is something I've experienced throughout my life.

My guess is Greenland.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't know, is there any buildings or offices left that still contain documents where some missing US funds are? I say that's what it's going to hit !!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Off the coast of northern California.
If it doesn't completely burn up in the atmosphere.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
Virginia Beach, VA!

Hey now I am like 15 min away from there but it would be cool to have some space junk in my back yard

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join