It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden wake up by a strange feeling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Dear ATSers,

Today I went to bed around 8:30, in other words, I was very tired. The thing is that it did not take me so much time to fall asleep from what I remember. What is strange is that I woke up all of a sudden with a strange memory.

I remember a despair scream which seems to fade away and had a duration of maximum 2-4 seconds. Now, that becomes interesting, is that during the shout took place I felt like something, maybe a force or something else, dragged me from a place (where I do not know) to another but I was asleep I was sure of this, I remember very well. Actually it dragged me from the unknown place back to my body while the scream happened, I could feel it very well. Maybe that was me, but I felt as the so said scream was from an outside source (due to me being taken away?) while the unknown force put me back in my body. The meaning of all this, of course, is still to me completely unknown and it is exactly why I am posting this.

I know too, that when it all took place, very fast by the way, I had a feeling a fear inside me just after I woke up. It was like I was not alone. So I stood up went to eat something in order of clearing my mind and here I am typing this out.

If you would have any ideas or hints of what this could mean, or represent, do not hesitate, the thread is open for theories and speculation.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Something else odd, or coincidence as some believe, is that by the time I finish writing the thread I read 11:11 on the clock of my computer. Mmmh ... this is becoming more and more interesting guys and girls.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Why is that more interesting than 11:12?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Because I am superstitious and I believe 11:11 is a master number that has a certain significance. I consider it as a start of new cycle. no scientific proofs to back up my claims but this is my true opinion on it to be honest.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Could have possibly been a repressed memory coming to service, and your subconscious acted to protect you from it. I know it sounds entirely to logical, but sometimes we ignore the obvious to look for something more far-fetched. Just some food for thought

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You had a near death experience. I'm just guessing.
edit on 21-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

It sounds like an out of body experience.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
sounds simple.

you were sleeping and making "sleep groans" or noises. your body is very relaxed and you can sometimes automatically vocalize your emotion.

what i think happened is you had a stirring dream that startled you, and screamed outloud. your own scream woke you up and the sensation of moving from one place to another was your dreaming mind, waking up, and through your waking mind, and the transition, combined hearing a scream without realizing it was your own probably scared you even more because of your startling dream.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

I thought this could be a possibility, but the thing is that there were other people wide awake in the house where I live. Considering this fact, I do not think this could be a possibility or they would have realized it and talked to me about it.

Maybe it was my voice, but I did not screamed out loud I am almost totally sure on this one. Thanks anyway for taking your time to answer.

Thruthseek3r

top topics

join