It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News makes WEIRD report about falling NASA UAR Satellite.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No seriously... What the heck was that??? I didn't get the entire comment 'cos the beginning of the video is cut, but how come a news anchor says it?

... continues the coverage of the huge piece of space junk, that's clearly gonna destroy the Earth and the entire solar system, within the next fews days... NASA officially now says they are expecting the 6 and a half ton satellite, to reentry the atmosphere on Friday..."

That's the video:

I don't know if that was joke or a blatant nasty psy-op. Before Bill Nye starts his explanations, the anchor pulls another creepy comment about "humans being wiped off the face of Earth". A 6 and a ½ ton satellite, falling like a meteor, without NASA having a frigging clue where it ill crash, seems way too serious for stupid jokes or senseless ironies, so I'm inclined to believe it was a psy-op. Notice how Bill Nye subtly make an observation about the unusual activity of Sun. All these elements put together and assimilated by human subconscious, form a panic bubble. Anyway I have noticed that this satellite is way too much in evidence on MSM and there's no way of being a coincidence, the sync with comet ELENIN perigee, announcements of NASA evacuation of ISS, massive propaganda about dangerous orbital debris, odd "studies" carried by NASA employees about "alien invasion for stop global warm" and also that internal email of NASA preparing employees for a red-alert scenario.

This is the kind of thing that makes me go hmmmm....

edit on 9/21/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
he put a 'spin' on it!

thats what happens when you..

spend too much time anchoring with BILL O'REILLY

(no spin zone my farce!)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It's hard to tell through his robotic statue, but he's being sarcastic.

If, however, this satellite falls in Denver, Colorado on Friday, then there will be something of great substance to talk about.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Irony: The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

That report was very weird. I bet the satellite is carrying enough nuclear material to destroy Earth, Venus, and maybe even Mars. It's going to be epic.

Seriously though, the interesting part of this story is that Remote Viewers predicted it months ago.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
He's just being sarcastic. Probably due to all the MSM hype causing panic about this satellite. If it lands in my garden I'll be taking it down the scrap yard! Its bound to be worth a pound or two.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
It's hard to tell through his robotic statue, but he's being sarcastic.

If, however, this satellite falls in Denver, Colorado on Friday, then there will be something of great substance to talk about.

I think behind that sarcasm, there's a subliminal psy-op.

link   
Double post!

link   
I don't understand how this could be taken as anything OTHER than sarcasm. Two seconds after he starts talking about superman and santa. Of course he was joking.

He is clearly poking some gentle fun at people who freak out needlessly.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
He's just being sarcastic. Probably due to all the MSM hype causing panic about this satellite. If it lands in my garden I'll be taking it down the scrap yard! Its bound to be worth a pound or two.

What hype are you talking about? They're all saying we're safe, and there's an extremely small chance of it hitting us.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I don't understand how this could be taken as anything OTHER than sarcasm. Two seconds after he starts talking about superman and santa. Of course he was joking.

He's not being sarcastic, he's being ironic.
sarcasm is irony with the intent of mocking someone. I don't really see how he's mocking anyone.

link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I think behind that sarcasm, there's a subliminal psy-op.

For what purpose? Also why would you tell a news anchor ANYTHING you wanted to keep secret?

link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Irony: The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

That report was very weird. I bet the satellite is carrying enough nuclear material to destroy Earth, Venus, and maybe even Mars. It's going to be epic.

Seriously though, the interesting part of this story is that Remote Viewers predicted it months ago.

Irony about a 6 and a ½ ton satellite, that NASA has no clue where it will crash?? If I saw that dude in the street, I would beat the sh*t outta him.

link   
Double post.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
hes gunna look like a douche if it kill someone or crashes into something important

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Grifter81

What hype are you talking about? They're all saying we're safe, and there's an extremely small chance of it hitting us.

I know but people have a tendency to worry about such things. Then there's always an outspoken few come out the woodwork who think the worst will happen. The words 'out of control NASA satellite' don't usually get paraded about. Its the out of control part that sticks in the mind.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Pure sarcasm. Thats all it is man.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Irony about a 6 and a ½ ton satellite, that NASA has no clue where it will crash?? If I saw that dude in the street, I would beat the sh*t outta him.

No need to get e-tough about it. I thought it was funny. I've read a few blogs and heard a few news reports that were acting like this thing crashing would wipe out the human race.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Holy cow 1Anunnaki, first double topics, now two double postings in a row?

You really need to lay off the coffee.

Seriously though, the entire "end of the world" parts of the broadcast are just sarcasm, but I guess we won't know if it has any hidden implications until the predicted dates pass.
edit on 9/21/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Added comments

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics.

Link

For what purpose would there be a 'psy op'? What objectives do the reporter or FOX news have?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

No need to get e-tough about it. I thought it was funny. I've read a few blogs and heard a few news reports that were acting like this thing crashing would wipe out the human race.

I pretty much bet he will be hidden in his bunk when that satellite crash. This way is easy to be sarcastic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join