It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I heard about the Pope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
When the current Pope was elected several years ago I heard somewhere (I don't remember where) that he was connected somehow to the Bush family. In the subsequent years I never heard this again.

Has anyone heard anything about this, and if true is there anything suspicious about a Bush confidante taking over the biggest church in the world while Bush was in office?

PS I know that the pope actually had put out some statements that were somewhat conflicting with the Bush philosophies about the environment, the poor etc, I hope that won't derail my post.
edit on 21-9-2011 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Joseph Ratzinger NAzi. Our current pope.

Prescott Bush.
George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
...little wonder the Catholic church won't prosecute their own paedophile priests. It's a slippery slope, after all... then you'd have to hold your Nazis accountable too, eh.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I meant a more direct tie. I glanced through the article and didn't see anything about Ratzinger in there.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I see a lot of questionable web site linking the Pope to Neil Bush as somehow financially connected. wikikpedia mentions they were on a religious foundation together: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I found a few articles about Ratzinger and Niel Bush as well. Something about a money laundering scheme.

Bush - Pope Ratzinger Money Laundry Conspiracy

It seemed, at first, like nothing more than a novelty item in the news briefs, the kind of odd, meaningless side-fact thrown off by most major stories: "New Pope, President's Brother Had Link in Swiss Group." But a look beneath the surface of this innocuous connection reveals a vast web of sinister alliances -- and moral corruption on a world-shaking scale.

The network links a bewildering line-up of players -- the Bushes, the Vatican, bin Laden, Saddam Hussein and China's Communist overlords, among others -- in a staggering array of crime and turpitude: prostitution, pedophilia, mass death and war profiteering.

Yet this is not some grand "conspiracy theory," a serpent's egg hatched in Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove. It's simply the way the Bush boys do business, trawling the globe for sweetheart deals and gushers of blood money from the war and terror they foment.

At the center of this particular nexus is the unlikely figure of Neil Bush, the feckless, fraudulent brother of the current president.

Conspiracy Planet

Another source

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Of course. This entire NWO / world conspiracy deal is controlled by the Pope. The Pope is at the very top of the pyramid of control. Not the Jews.

Good Resources
===
link
The Unhived Mind
edit on 21/9/2011 by finalword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If that is true about Sadaam being involved with them maybe that's why we took him out? So he couldn't reveal anything?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Shameless post just to show off my avatar......

Appropriate no?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buskey
Shameless post just to show off my avatar......

Appropriate no?

Appropriate, but gramatically incomprehensible.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Following his 14th birthday in 1941, Ratzinger was conscripted into the Hitler Youth—as membership was required by law for all 14-year-old German boys after December 1939[9]—but was an unenthusiastic member who refused to attend meetings, according to his brother.[10] In 1941, one of Ratzinger's cousins, a 14-year-old boy with Down syndrome, was taken away by the Nazi regime and killed during the Aktion T4 campaign of Nazi eugenics.[11] In 1943, while still in seminary, he was drafted into the German anti-aircraft corps as Luftwaffenhelfer.[10] Ratzinger then trained in the German infantry.[12] As the Allied front drew closer to his post in 1945, he deserted back to his family's home in Traunstein after his unit had ceased to exist, just as American troops established their headquarters in the Ratzinger household.[13] As a German soldier, he was put in a POW camp but was released a few months later at the end of the war in the summer of 1945.[13] He reentered the seminary, along with his brother Georg, in November of that year.
WikiThe pope's Nazi ties are rather underwhelming.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The rest of the photo you provided, less shocking than the doctored image. Even in the doctored image we can see Joseph Ratzinger is wearing priest's vestments putting it at 1951 at the earliest. It is, of course, indeed from 1951 and is a picture of he and his brother giving their blessing after their ordination to the priesthood.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Supercertari

nice debunk!
Thanks for that...
star for you

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
That he touches little boys????

???

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link