It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible photo of juvenile Bigfoot taken in Arkansas, October 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Source

my name is Louisa Clingan and my cam captured that pic back in Oct of 09. Thank you for posting it on your website. I am including in this e-mail attachments of the enhanced photo using only hue and contrast to bring out more definition. In the inverted pics you can see more structure, ear, hands, fingers and toes. The cam was set in that location to try and catch what was killing the barn cats, chickens and stealing the eggs.

Don't know if you know the background, but the pic was not taken seriously because our bird was in the following pics. You can see that it's not a bird lol. Also I really think that people think that these animals are born 9 feet tall, lol. This is a small juvenile, from what we figured using the reeds, fence line and bottom of the power box for height comparisons, we believe it is no taller than 18" from the top of the head to the ground in the sitting position, hypothetically it would be roughly 36" or 3' in the upright position. The visual that myself and son had on this same property back in 06 was no more that 3 1/2' to 4'.

I was digging through back stories waiting for my disc to burn when I ran across these images.

I looked around on here and didn't see anything so I thought I would post this and see what others think of them.

They are weird pictures and 'it' appears to be sitting like a primate, but they are pretty low quality pictures. I thought it could be a bear but the head appears strange to say the least...

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Very interesting, TY for posting. Is this the first time this photo has been posted? Do you remember where you got the photo from.

Not a bear, and the head does look very primate oriented.

TIA...Des
edit on 21-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

edit on 21-9-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Everything was from the original source link at the top of the OP. It a hyperlink that says source.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm confused.
The image looks for all the world to me like the BACK of a primate-like creature...
not the front. But they're seeing ears? toes? Hands?
I can't see that at all...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I gotta agree with this guy. It totally looks like the back of a primate or sorts, not the front.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Could be, I didn't write those things on the picture I took it from the source. I do get why you think it's the back though.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
looks like an orangutan.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I played with the picture a little and I'd say it looks more like a bear.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Not sure I'm seeing a bear there. Can you explain better on how your coming up with a bear. Thanks

Pred...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I'll try to explain what I see.
If you look at it as a bear sitting on it's haunches with it's head lowered (licking it's belly?), I see what looks like it's right eye, nose and right ear. If you're still having trouble, maybe I can mark it.

As an after thought... do they have bears in Arkansas?
edit on 22-9-2011 by N3k9Ni because: eta

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Yes we have black bears in Arkansas, myself im more interested in what part of AR these photo's are from.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hi, I'm Louisa and found this site when my google alert notified me that the topic had resurfaced. I posted the pic on a couple forums since 09, BIG MISTAKE, lol. The pic was takem with a Stealth Game cam, I think the date stamp was Oct 17th 2009 at around 11am. The cam was set to take 6 consecutive pics, what is posted here is the first pic of the series that triggered the cam. The following pics are definately of my guinea hen.
The location is in the Ouachita mountains of Arkansas a couple miles from the Oklahoma border.
Yes, there are bears here. When I e-mailed the pics to a game and fish officer he said that they were odd pictures, could be a bear cub but appeared to be too small for Ocober. I then e-mailed the pics to a couple primate facilities and one from Florida came back and said it was "a gorilla kid sitting on it's bum in the bush", another said chimpanzee. Due to the graininess of the original pic I e-mailed it to a game camera tech from the manufacturer and he came back and said possible bornean orangutan.
When I posted the pics on a couple bigfoot boards that I'm a member of I was told anything from black plastic garbage bag, turkey, owl, ground hog. But mainly due to the guinea hen being in the following pics "it has to be a guinea hen". If anyone is familiar with these types of guinea fowl, they have a "bumpy appearance" but will also "chase away" things in their territory. A couple people created giffs with all the pics that do show a sequence of a line of where the first subject is (what triggered the cam) and the following pics of the bird.
I could not get anyone to help me seriously work with the pics so I did it myself, only using hue and contrast to try and bring in more detail, I "did not" add or draw anything to the pic, I only worked with what was there by lightening and darkening. The pics are in the link I added, they include the following of the series with the guinea hen and hopefully better detail in the other pics of what triggered the cam in the first pic.
Pics can be viewed at www.flickr.com/photos/paint_horse1
edit on 22-9-2011 by LouisaC because: Link did not work adding it into post

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hey all, thanks to the OP for the interesting thread, and thanks to LouisaC for replying here! These are my opinions about the pic, but please note that I am FAR from an animal expert, so I could be wrong

At first the pic looked to me like a primate turned with its back towards the camera, but when I saw the pics on the link LouisaC posted, I have to say that I believe that its a guinea hen due to the fact that the supposed bigfoot baby pic is shot less than 10 seconds before those of the hen. I think that if it really was a bf juvenille there would be at least one more pic of it (as far as I saw there isn't?). So I think that on all the pics is a hen with its head towards the ground (probably looking for food?) and the head is hidden/not visible due to the grass, and its rear end/tail looks like the back of a primates head. Just my opinion

new topics

top topics

join