It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Propaganda Video - Ezekiel 38 is Happening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSepticSceptic
Is this the KJV?
Can you assure me that those are even the right places/countries? You know that the way the King James was translated is often off the mark and the "real" names of some of these cities and countries are not the same as the modern day namesake, right?
Just curious if you've looked in to a more accurate translation or not.

All countries were called by other names in the ancient world but that does not mean it was done by the KJV.

China used to be called Cathay by the Europeans. The KJV was an updated more English version of the Wycliffe Bible. To say the KJV is "off the mark" is misleading because we don't use the words with the same meaning today.

Gaul is now France, Tarshish is now Spain. Anatolia is now Turkey. The Bible says that the Hittites were from what we call Turkey today and archeologists have proven the Hittite Kingdom was as great as the Egyptian kingdom. Even Ur of the Chaldees is proven, but today we call it Iraq. Shinar is now Southern Iran.

And what was called the Roman Empire was not found in Italy because the name Italy did not exist. Today we know it as Italy. Illyria was mentioned by Paul, and Illyria is a region of the former Yugoslavia, which does not exist today, it is called the Yugoslav States.

And the biggest political one is the land of Philistia, known to be the land of the Philistines, is now Palestine..so named by Hadrian and then enforced by the British Mandate.

I have heard people say the KJV is too hard to understand because of the English it was written in, but people also say the same thing of Shakespeare.

Do you even know who translated the KJV? They were Greek, Latin and Hebrew scholars and doctors from Cambridge and Oxford and other universities. They were given 15 rules to translate it by, and those rules stated they must maintain the original meanings of the words. English itself as we know it today is not even 600 years old, it is a young language that was German, French and Latin. So we are speaking a new language, one of the youngest on the planet.

The men who translated the KJV were by no means ignorant or stupid to make errors. And to maintain the integrity, they had a system of checks to ensure they were translating it correctly. It took seven years to do this.

People assume King James did it himself. That is an error.

www.av1611.org...

The above link also shows the rules set down for translating it to make sure it was correct. They conferred with the most learned men, including Jewish and Greek scholars and those who were Catholic, Puritan and other religions.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Put the modern day names to the ancient cities.
You are right. and i've been saying this all along that were are playing out Zecharia and Ezekiels prophecies. The question I have is this. Are the prophecies being forced or occuring on their own as according to God?

God is God. He sees everything, and is outside the space time dimension. When he saw and told Ezekiel what would happen 2,000+ years in the future it was because He saw what is transpiring now.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

You are right. and i've been saying this all along that were are playing out Zecharia and Ezekiels prophecies. The question I have is this. Are the prophecies being forced or occuring on their own as according to God?

God is God. He sees everything, and is outside the space time dimension. When he saw and told Ezekiel what would happen 2,000+ years in the future it was because He saw what is transpiring now.

Yes, God in not linear, we are.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

You are right. and I've been saying this all along that were are playing out Zechariah and Ezekiel's prophecies. The question I have is this. Are the prophecies being forced or occurring on their own as according to God?

While those two books are related in Prophecy you must also include Daniel and Revelation. Revelation puts the establishment of 10 during the Tribulation not the church age. So while you may see something going on here in the church age it is not until you are in the midst the great Tribulation and after in the Millennial Kingdom of Israel.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Won't be long now...Hope everyone is ready to meet God face to face because things are wrapping up quick. If you're not sure about where you are going when you die, or how Jesus Christ will "deal" with you when he returns, send me a private message and I will show you from a Holy Bible how you can know you will go to heaven when you die. No more doubting, no more fear, no more anguish. It's very simple.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn

You are right. and I've been saying this all along that were are playing out Zechariah and Ezekiel's prophecies. The question I have is this. Are the prophecies being forced or occurring on their own as according to God?

While those two books are related in Prophecy you must also include Daniel and Revelation. Revelation puts the establishment of 10 during the Tribulation not the church age. So while you may see something going on here in the church age it is not until you are in the midst the great Tribulation and after in the Millennial Kingdom of Israel.

Those 10 nations have already arisen to be conquered. They are the 10 nations in the middle east that are in upheaval and civil war or on the brink of it. Libya is about to be the first once Qaddafi is dead or imprisoned. Once Libya is out of the way the next target will likely be Syria. There are a great many prophecies, not just Zecharia and Ezekiel that tie into this. We ARE in the time of sorrows, everything happeninig in this global meltdown is heralding the way for the Son of Perdition. Israel will go to war with Turkey who may be the one and the same "king of the north", it may be that Turkey and Russia will go into this hand in hand. These incidents following the Turkey Flotilla that Israel attacked caused Turkey to start sending 3 warships with future "aid" flotillas into Israel's soverign waters, what do you think is going to happen when those warships enter Israels territories? There will be war! Ontop of the threats that Turkey will destroy the ships attempting to drill for oil at Israel/cyprus' behest. The rapture will happen, anywhere between now and 2019 when the biblical "generation" would end (were now in year 63 starting from 1948).

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If they has already risen why is it still pointing to the latter days and in the context the latter days is when Christ comes to take his throne in Jerusalem.

There are near fulfillment and partial fulfillment but none were full fulfillment.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn

If they has already risen why is it still pointing to the latter days and in the context the latter days is when Christ comes to take his throne in Jerusalem.

There are near fulfillment and partial fulfillment but none were full fulfillment.

The tribulation is in its birth pains, it will be during this time when the Lord comes for his bride, those birth pains are now as Jesus told Peter the signs to look for and those signs are happening now. If you notice in Revelation, before the temple can be rebuilt, THE Anti-Christ the Son of Perdition must conquer 10 nations that sets the herald of his one world order. Those 10 nations are the 10 nations in upheaval, turmoil and on the brink of civil war right now as they cry out for democracy (note the 10 countries in the mideast all in trouble right now). The "Beast" the Whore of Babylon rides upon is democracy, and once democracy is achieved in the middle east, it sets the stage for the end of communism. Libya is on the brink of achieving democracy as Qaddafi's reign has come to an end, after he is out of the way NATO will set its eyes on Syria. Egypt's military is in control right now but that is just until its democratic system can be implemented after the ousting of Mubarak. The stage is being set for the nations to be against Israel and its relationship with the U.S. is stressed.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Forcing the prophecy would require an agenda by an unknown person or persons. Their purpose for doing such a thing could be a NWO thing, however, they would be playing right into the hands of God himself since he is the one that established the prophecy. Hence it matters not if it is forced by mankind. Either way God supplied the prophecy in advance long ago. He may use man as a means to an end, such as when Israel was carried into captivity for 70 years by Babylon. He is also quite capable of doing so in this instance. In the final analysis it only matters that it happens. It doesn't seem relevant to me if man is the initial force or if it is God. In the end the outcome will be the same. Keep in mind that Ezekiel 38 says more than just Turkey, including numerous national areas. and every single one of those nations will be in a deep world of hurt.
DH

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope

Forcing the prophecy would require an agenda by an unknown person or persons. Their purpose for doing such a thing could be a NWO thing, however, they would be playing right into the hands of God himself since he is the one that established the prophecy. Hence it matters not if it is forced by mankind. Either way God supplied the prophecy in advance long ago. He may use man as a means to an end, such as when Israel was carried into captivity for 70 years by Babylon. He is also quite capable of doing so in this instance. In the final analysis it only matters that it happens. It doesn't seem relevant to me if man is the initial force or if it is God. In the end the outcome will be the same. Keep in mind that Ezekiel 38 says more than just Turkey, including numerous national areas. and every single one of those nations will be in a deep world of hurt.
DH

Indeed its happening right now. if i were a gambling man i'd put my money on the UN saying screw the U.S. veto, go ahead and let the palestinians have their statehood. The UN is already a league of nations and it may very well be that the prophecy concerning "the whole world shall be against Israel" could very well be the UN itself if/when it endoreses palestinian statehood under the pre-1948 borderlines and effectively splitting Israel in half. I believe the UN will vote for the palestinian statehood and the U.S. be damned because thats what it looks like the security council is leaning towards. The day when the U.S. could throw its weight around is coming to an end, we are not the power we used to be.
edit on 27-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join