It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Propaganda Video - Ezekiel 38 is Happening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It is time to set your affairs in order. Repent and know that the end is near. Turkey is Gomer in the following verses:

2Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

5Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

7Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

8After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

17 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.’

Footnotes:
edit on 21-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Is this the KJV?
Can you assure me that those are even the right places/countries? You know that the way the King James was translated is often off the mark and the "real" names of some of these cities and countries are not the same as the modern day namesake, right?
Just curious if you've looked in to a more accurate translation or not.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Is this the KJV?
Can you assure me that those are even the right places/countries? You know that the way the King James was translated is often off the mark and the "real" names of some of these cities and countries are not the same as the modern day namesake, right?
Just curious if you've looked in to a more accurate translation or not.

reply to post by TheSepticSceptic

LINK

LINK

LINK

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
And outside of that, what of all the claims that this particular passage has already been fulfilled? Like 10 times since it was penned? Could this one also be a little off?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSepticSceptic
And outside of that, what of all the claims that this particular passage has already been fulfilled? Like 10 times since it was penned? Could this one also be a little off?

You are speaking of when the Scythians were defeated by Judas Maccabeaus. There are great arguments for past fulfillment of these events. Here is a good example. LINK I am of a different opinion. I believe that the entire Bible is cyclic. We will see all prophecy happen in cycles until the day of the lord is culminated and we see them all fulfilled together. Even so, much of Ez 38 has not been fulfilled in totality. Especially when considering the prophecy of Israel becoming a nation again. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Turkey is late to their own funeral.

I wrote about this three months ago in this thread. Enjoy.

It's all coming to a head folks. I'm convinced that we are watching the Bible's prophecies being fulfilled right now. Call me a crackpot, I don't care.

As for me and my house, we serve the Lord.

ETA. S&F
edit on 9/21/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more: Things are becoming intense. I noticed someone wanted to know what translation it was. so I thought perhaps if you looked at a Linear Translation there would be no question.
Most scholars place Gomer-Mishech and Tubal all in the common area of .....you guessed it: Turkey

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Put the modern day names to the ancient cities.
You are right. and i've been saying this all along that were are playing out Zecharia and Ezekiels prophecies. The question I have is this. Are the prophecies being forced or occuring on their own as according to God?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSepticSceptic

I'm a student of ancient and medieval history. I can't recall a single instance when the collection of countries mentioned in Ezekiel has ever attacked Israel only to be destroyed utterly by the hand of God.

Unless I was sick that day and missed the lecture.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

Indeed. In fact i have a piece of a ceramic curio sitting on my fire place mantle that says exactly that. All the nations set against Israel will soon find out what it's like to face a seriously pissed off Lord of Hosts. It hasn't gotten that bad yet, but it will. None of the prophets have been proven liars yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Turkey is late to their own funeral.

I wrote about this three months ago in this thread. Enjoy.

It's all coming to a head folks. I'm convinced that we are watching the Bible's prophecies being fulfilled right now. Call me a crackpot, I don't care.

ETA. S&F
edit on 9/21/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Alot of the Muslim prophecies are coming true also. It looks like the Christians and the Muslims are just waiting for Jesus to return. Yes when he returns he takes over the Muslims.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The funny thing is, we have the same messiah. The one big difference is for us he came the first time 2000 years ago. To the jews his second coming will be his first for them.

"Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord". Atheists and non-believers have a few months left if that to get with the program. We all have a front row seat to the beginning of the Tribulation, its all in the news everyday. The signs have been given.

"This, is who we are"-Millenium Group

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Put the modern day names to the ancient cities.
You are right. and i've been saying this all along that were are playing out Zecharia and Ezekiels prophecies. The question I have is this. Are the prophecies being forced or occuring on their own as according to God?

We know they are arriving on schedule because of Matthew 24 where Jesus states that the Fig tree will bloom again. This is Israel. But why? When Jesus cursed the fig tree for being out of season in Matthew 18, he was giving us an indication of Israel not bearing fruit. There are many reasons that this was done. For one reason, the veil over the temple needed to be torn. The veil is the symbol for the veil over our minds remembrance of our former estate. We live by faith and not fact. The veil ensures that we live on our own in the wilderness. Consult my article on the 22 Hebrew letters and their meaning according to Agro Bio Linguistics. LINK

I have one more reason among many. Adam to Noah is 2000 years. Noah to Jesus is 2000 years. Jesus to today is another 2000. The millennium reign of Christ is 1000 years (One day of rest). How many does that make?

2 Peter 3
8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Epistle of Barnabas

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Wait, wait, wait. Did that muslim prophecy say Jesus will unite the world with Islam? That can't be right. Mohamed will be confessing that Jesus is Lord as well. When Revelation says "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess" it means both the living and the dead.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Thats interesting, but Jesus said no one knows the day or the hour he returns, that he will come like a thief in the night (rapture?). How do you get his return around our time period? I'm not doubting you, i full well believe were are in the birth pains of the tribulation, i'm just pointing out a contradiction that we were told we wouldn't know when he would return. Jesus did however tell Peter the signs to look for before he returns and were getting those on a daily basis now.
edit on 21-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Wait, wait, wait. Did that muslim prophecy say Jesus will unite the world with Islam? That can't be right. Mohamed will be confessing that Jesus is Lord as well. When Revelation says "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess" it means both the living and the dead.

Muslims believe that Christ was the Jewish Messiah, but the He was only a prophet and not the Son of God. Personally, I'm leaning towards their Madhi (savior) being our Antichrist; meanwhile, they will believe our Savior to be their Dajal (Antichrist.) They have it all bass-ackwards.

Remember it will be armies led by Muslim nations that will attack Israel, the apple of God's eye. Can't get more bass-ackwards than that.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Thats interesting, but Jesus said no one knows the day or the hour he returns, that he will come like a thief in the night (rapture?). How do you get his return around our time period? I'm not doubting you, i full well believe were are in the birth pains of the tribulation, i'm just pointing out a contradiction that we were told we wouldn't know when he would return. Jesus did however tell Peter the signs to look for before he returns and were getting those on a daily basis now.
edit on 21-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

When Jesus spoke of the fig tree, he spoke of a season when the fig tree would bear fruit on its own. This has to do with the fig wasp being unneeded. When a fig tree is crossed with the cuttings of other fig trees, it eventually bears fruit on its own. Original fig trees need their own fig wasp. You can read about this on wikipedia. The day of the Lord will come as a thief. The season, however, is very evident. Hal Lindsey did a really nice job of outlining the season in a video called "1948, The Hinge of History." Give or take a few years, we are essentially at the turning point of the last 6000 years.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Muslims believe that Christ was the Jewish Messiah, but the He was only a prophet and not the Son of God. Personally, I'm leaning towards their Madhi (savior) being our Antichrist; meanwhile, they will believe our Savior to be their Dajal (Antichrist.) They have it all bass-ackwards.

Remember it will be armies led by Muslim nations that will attack Israel, the apple of God's eye. Can't get more bass-ackwards than that.

For the Muslim, this should be a no brainer. Their brother is Issac. This is Israel. Their messenger's message was clear: Love God and love your neighbor. Luke 10 covers this and then goes on to define a neighbor by associating the Samaritan (enemy of the Jew) as the neighbor who assisted the fallen Jew on the road. Robbers had nearly killed him. Two Jews wandered by and did not help (brothers). Only the Samaritan helped. Jesus said, "now go do likewise."

This defines the relationship that Jews and Arabs must have in the eyes of Jesus. Since Muslims see Jesus as the messenger, what was His message to them?

This is where we can then define the two sides and see clearly which is which. The one that stands for justice, honor and protection of all mankind is the true believer. The one that seeks to steal, kill and destroy is the representative of evil. Satan's tactic is to divide, steal and destroy. God has always stood for honor, protection and defense of innocence.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Alot of the Muslim prophecies are coming true also. It looks like the Christians and the Muslims are just waiting for Jesus to return. Yes when he returns he takes over the Muslims.

It is interesting to image what would transpire if Jesus sets foot on the Mt. of Olives today. Christians, Jews and Muslims would instantly see the truth and unify. What would become of world government if suddenly the division was lost? The main tactic of world government is to divide and conquer. This has always been the tactic of mans' adversary. They take their reward today, but tomorrow the reaper will come and burn the chaff.

Matthew 25

All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

Matthew 3

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Well Jesus never killed anyone. Mohammed on the other hand, well this link i'm going to post will say it all.

bibleprobe.com...

Christians & Jewish martyrs say; "I will die for what I believe".

A Muslim martyr says; "you will die for what I believe".

This is the type of stuff jews and christians are up against. How can we spread the light and love and truth of God when we have this working against us? There are more muslim than there are christians and jews combined. Allah is not Yahweh. Allah is a moon-god imposter.
edit on 22-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join