It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread in Question...and sensitive subjects on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by pshea38

and for you to miss this thread and categorizing you as a daily active member who is logged in for an hour or 2 a day with multiple posts, is definitely quite strange indeed .. !

How is it that you and I have missed this Video? ! Even IF I was away from the 'puter for no more than 4 days, it should still have to be somewhere on the recent posts listing ..

OR on the front page.. SOMEWHERE.......wouldn't it ??

It looks like a good thread and I shall get reading shortly. At a quick glance, I have seen the evidence
previously and it is quite explosive. This Thread has been sidelined for a reason.
Yankee451's recent thread on the mychal judge staged photograph has disappeared completely
from all records. No explanation given.
I think you need to face up to the possibility that ATS is not exactly what you think it may be.

TO : BELOW.
OVER EVERYTHING ELSE, THE NOTION OF MEDIA FAKERY CANNOT BECOME WIDELY
DISCUSSED OR INVESTIGATED. IT WILL EXPOSE ALL OUR PAST HOAXES TO SCRUTINY
AND SURELY SPELL THE DOWNFALL OF US ALL. DO ALL WITHIN YOUR SUBTLE POWERS
TO ENSURE THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN. GIVE THEM THERMITE. GIVE THEM TREASONOUS
EVIL POLITICIANS. GIVE THEM JEWS. KEEP THEM AWAY FROM OUR MEDIA AND OUR MOST
POWERFUL WEAPON..PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO ALL TIERS.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I personally want to find out why wcitizen was banned, it makes me so sad when great members like that get banned. Sad panda indeed.....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

seen this over the past week i believe. i hit 'new topics' frequently. it lingered there a bit. had no interest, didn't peep it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Gaaaah!! What the heck is WRONG with you people?? It is NOT funny that you had flags but no replies. I repeat, it is NOT FUNNY, that you, had flags, but no replies!! Don't you know that some people just want to help you bring attention to the subject but they don't have anything to say about it themselves. Maybe they want to attract others because they themselves would like to know the same things you wanna know.

Sorry this next sentence NEEDS CAPS:

NOT EVERY SINGLE PERSON FEELS SO ALL-IMPORTANT THAT THEY FEEL IT NECESSARY TO WASTE SPACE BY SAYING SOMETHING LIKE "Yeah, that is strange, I wonder why they do that and move or delete certain threads and leave others alone that imho are worse than the ones they did move? Oh btw, here's an embedded YouTube video with a somewhat relevant movie scene everyone is familiar with that will showcase my incredible sense of humor, here everyone, bask in my greatness!". SO THEN PEOPLE WHO WANT TO READ THE THREAD HAVE TO WADE THROUGH 15-20 PAGES OF PEOPLE WHO DID NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE YET THINK THEY ARE SO CLEVER OR HILARIOUS THAT WE SHOULD HAVE TO SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO THEM.

As if we are sitting here saying to ourselves "OH WOW!! Would you look at THAT! That person wonders the SAME THING that the OP wonders!! Ho-ly crap! He or she essentially just repeated what the op said, and added a YouTube video without even explaining it for those who can't watch it, probably because to explain that they simply embedded the spooky music from the twilight zone as to insinuate that the OP is really onto some big mystery would only underline the fact that they are NOT funny and are only WASTING SPACE and adding extra pages for others to have to go through. Other people who might have had something RELEVANT and INFORMING to add. But they probly got to page 2 and said "screw this, these people are a bunch of idiots who probably wouldn't understand what I'm saying anyways and would probably ridicule anyone who spoke the truth, because they are programmed just as badly as the average sheep walking the streets."
Like how there's always one jackass who, when on a thread with a topic having something to do with decoding or deciphering, says something like "it says 'dont forget to drink your ovaltine.'" You are NOT FUNNY!!!!!

Some people don't have an overblown ego and can actually be present in reality to the point where they can admit to themselves that "while this topic is interesting and I'd love to see it get some more attention here at ATS, I personally do jot have anything of any real substance to add, and since THIS IS NOT A CHATROOM, I think I will refrain from taking up a post unless something of real interest does come to mind."

As for the topic at hand, all I am gonna say is, "It has happened." If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm sorry.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I've seen it denied countless times here but it's pretty apparent that it exists...C_E_N_S_O_R_S_H_I_P

The net sheeple are corralled and lead to the more benign topics and thread....to keep our little minds busy ... with net fluff. Net fluff meaning of little or no significance...or a threat to the status quo....such as all of the "Why is the Sky Blue" threads ?

Ask WCitizen and now Yankee451.....and/or Protoplasmic traveler... what the real deal is...and why they are no longer here...

Your Tax Dollars at Work

Plain and Simple.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I remember seeing it on the board.

This site sells advertising.

No conspiracy.

There are lots of Mods.

Only one needs a reason.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I remember seeing it.

Sometimes certain threads (even BIG ones) tend to slip through the cracks. There have been a couple of occasions where I have stumbled across a thread and thought "Wow!" only to realise it was a couple of weeks old. And I come on ATS everyday.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

I seriously think you missed the point..

anways..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
reply to post by Komodo

I've seen it denied countless times here but it's pretty apparent that it exists...C_E_N_S_O_R_S_H_I_P

The net sheeple are corralled and lead to the more benign topics and thread....to keep our little minds busy ... with net fluff. Net fluff meaning of little or no significance...or a threat to the status quo....such as all of the "Why is the Sky Blue" threads ?

Ask WCitizen and now Yankee451.....and/or Protoplasmic traveler... what the real deal is...and why they are no longer here...

Your Tax Dollars at Work

Plain and Simple.

hmmmm.. didn't know PT got banned, I'd like know the details on that subject since I thought ALL his posts were pretty good.. didn't he post all Roads Lead to Rome ??

but I saw WCitzen just post the other day unless it was a temp band..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I remember seeing it on the board.

This site sells advertising.

No conspiracy.

There are lots of Mods.

Only one needs a reason.

Right, I'm sure someone had seen the thread since there are 249 Flags.. and 718 replies.. what I'm saying is, I'm on here daily, and even if i missed this thread being gone for 3 days..which is very very rare for me .. It should have been on the front page or in the recent posts.. I don't remember seeing it, period. on the 30days,

or recent posts which I puruse daily for no less than a full hour or more..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I personally want to find out why wcitizen was banned, it makes me so sad when great members like that get banned. Sad panda indeed.....

How do you know he/she was banned? Is there a list of banned members?

I liked wcitizen, always thought provoking. Shame.

ETA:- I contributed to the thread in question. It was initially put in the Hoax forum, but I believe was put into the deconstructing disinformation after a Mod had time to reflect on the decision.
edit on 22/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Komodo

I remember seeing it.

Sometimes certain threads (even BIG ones) tend to slip through the cracks. There have been a couple of occasions where I have stumbled across a thread and thought "Wow!" only to realise it was a couple of weeks old. And I come on ATS everyday.

here's what I'm talking about .. my reply from last page below..

here's just an example of what of I see is going on ..

ATS Reality: CoIntelPro, Shills, and Socks: The Definitive Guide,

has 178Flags with 440replies (22pages) Odd .. doesn't even make the 90day ATS Activity;Reviewing the topics that gained the most attention in the past 3 months. List ..

even through the other threads on that Forum have lesser, some much less, with a bit higher relies.. So, what ATS is telling me .. that Flags aren't counted in the over all MOST important but if filter out by the amount of replies..

I would think the amount of FLAGS & REPLIES would stick those in there as well.. I mean.. wouldn't it make better marketing sense for ATS to at least put their own threads that have such high Flags in their own most active forums??

Not even a honorable mention .. ? wow.... ! I'm stumped !!!

but here's another ..
The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread
has 169 flags, 760 pages of replies.. (15,200 replies)

doesn't make the all-time either..

How can this, being an ATS staff created thread, 'slip-through-the cracks'..and not even get honorable mention on the 3month forum being such a hot topic .. ??

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

ETA:- I contributed to the thread in question. It was initially put in the Hoax forum, but I believe was put into the deconstructing disinformation after a Mod had time to reflect on the decision.

Wow..! Put to the hoax bin ?? ! I hope not.. I think there's a bit of truth in every lie or scheme, but just enough to deflect what's really happening ..

I can understand that mods have free reign over the site, however, personally, I've had more than one post but to the 404 bin quickly .. even made a complaint.. nada.. no reply or response ..

so .. to me there seems to be a definitely a black curtain behind the stage of ATS ....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
For some reason, I remember seeing it often for about a week (at least). I usually only check the Home page or the Recent threads page and I go from there.

I remember seeing it many times and thinking, 'I should take a look at that' and then I would get distracted by other threads instead.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveyLadybug
For some reason, I remember seeing it often for about a week (at least). I usually only check the Home page or the Recent threads page and I go from there.

I remember seeing it many times and thinking, 'I should take a look at that' and then I would get distracted by other threads instead.

thx LLB, I cruise the recent posts page ALL the time, and do not remember seeing it on there, Now, granted, I 'might' have missed but, the probability of me missing it even on the home page is a little concerning.. especially when there's 249 flags and ALOT of replies..

edit on 22-9-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Because their avatar goes blank and you can't see their join date or other stats. If you look at a thread from a few years ago you will notice that a great majority of the members posting on it will have been banned, its sad really.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
bumping this thread in hopes that sensitive subjects get their proper exposure on ATS..I'm not in this for the star, I'm in it for the members and non-members alike.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
anther thread in question

ATS Giant UFOs Scaling Project!

164 Flags & 8 pages of replies..

Still not on the TOP FLAGED for 30days..

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

It's easy if you go to one of their posts in any thread.

In place of a star (or stars) in the upper left corner of the post you will see this ~ (a tilde character)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
got this last week.. however, there was no link in the mail i got of the exact link.. anyone care to direct me to the link because I always check the Google before posting.. granted i might have missed it but to NOT post the direct link in my notification ... ?

.. can anyone help me find that particular thread in the search bar results because I can't find it..

here's the entire message I received...
[staff private message removed]
edit on Tue Dec 20 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: NEW POLICY regarding U2Us (PRIVATE messages)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join