It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOO many coincidences for this coming weekend/week???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
coincidences might be a represantation if dividing souls?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
* Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

* Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. In other words, I'm not going to worry about next week, but I'm darn sure prepared if something does happen.

No chance of the satellite hitting Denver. They wouldn't be moving everyone there if it was going to. But, dang it, sad that my chance of being hit by flying space debris is higher than my chance of winning the lottery!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by TimeSpiral

Homeland Security and FEMA are putting together a full-scale Terrorist training drill in the Denver area. Good. They are earning those tax dollars by running preparedness drills. This is not strange! It is to be expected that they would run preparedness tests.

You mean they are spending more tax dollars with the drills... and when the people need the money to actually help them with a disaster..their budget will only allow for so much help.

Disaster relief funds are a legitimate issue. Absolutely.

But you're just spinning here. Our tax dollars are earned by the work they do on our behalf. You can argue on whether or not you think they're doing a good enough job, or if you'd like to see it done a different way, but to phrase it like, "they're spending our tax dollars," is to imply that they did not earn those dollars to do their jobs.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It all points to there being something up with that satellite. Obama in Denver, the secret bunker in Denver and the emergency drill etc. My guess is that satellite is more than just a satellite and they are scared of the consequences.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignoranceisnotbliss2011
reply to post by spw184

I've also looked up the pope's activities around those dates, and although he wont be in Denver or anything like that I do think its wierd that his schedule for the day of his departure from germany includes visiting 3 airports, one of which will be where his "farewell party" will be. Also I heard that the vatican is calling all
cardinals, etc. back to vatican city by the end of September......Anyone heard anything else about this other wierd coincidence???

Interestingly enough, Hilary Clintons schedule for the 23rd in not searchable at this time on her website...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeSpiral

But you're just spinning here. Our tax dollars are earned by the work they do on our behalf. You can argue on whether or not you think they're doing a good enough job, or if you'd like to see it done a different way, but to phrase it like, "they're spending our tax dollars," is to imply that they did not earn those dollars to do their jobs.

No..I think we are talking about two different ideas.

Yes..I agree they earn their wages by doing their jobs...Just curious as to how much these huge drills cost to the American tax payer?

Is extra money put aside for it? How much..in the end..does it cost the government..who is struggling as is..to have these drills?

Can anyone give me an accurate figure on what this is costing the tax payers?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
thanks

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't know about Elenin, but I keep saying outloud "It is happening this weekend." though I don't know what "it" is!

I think we all feel when something is going to happen and we look for evidence of what it could be- we point fingers at this or that, but you never know, it could be something unexpected altogether.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
Okay, I am not an "Elenintard" or one of those names people call anyone who has the word "Elenin" in their threads, so please don't start with that. I have always felt the name calling to be quite rude and unnecessary, actually (I am, in fact, NOT a "believer" in the Elenin alignment theories. But I have to admit I have enjoyed reading all of the conspiracy theories put forth. That's why I am here on ATS!)

Since I was a child watching Leonard Nimoy on "In Search Of...", I have always been interested in crazy theories and unexplained mysteries. ATS is right up my alley. Even though I don't believe in all of the crazy theories, I know that there's got to be some nuggets of truth hidden within the craziness. Either way, I enjoy reading. I usually don't post in any of the "crazier" threads, and stick to politics, which is crazy enough for me! ;-)

So, after reading for weeks (months?) about the "alignment dates" coming up around September 26th/27th, or somewhere around these dates, and watching everyone be completely ridiculed for their ideas, I had pretty much come to the conclusion that nothing was going to happen, the comet had broken up, and even if it didn't break up, a comet couldn't have any affect on earth.

But what is freaky is all of the coincidences related to predictions I have seen that have ALL come together around these dates. Here is the list of what seems to be converging:

1) Elenin (which I admit --the "theories" sound like rubbish) in "alignment", and the dates of Sept. 26th-27th-ish were supposed to be the problem

2) Obama is going to Denver (where the "secret bunker" is) RIGHT at the same time as this mysterious "alignment"

3) Denver is having an emergency drill on September 23rd, and has told everyone in Denver that they should not be concerned at all of the loud sounds and strange exercises www.omegaresponders.org...,R

4) Denver's emergency drill is called "Operation Mountain Guardian"

5) The emergency drill on 9/11 that coincidentally matched the terrorist attacks was called "Operation VIGILANT Guardian"

6) And OH YEAH---we have a satellite that is crashing to earth somewhere between Canada and South America...right at the same time!

Anyone else have the hairs standing up on the back of their neck over this list of coincidences? I feel silly feeling this way, but doesn't the list seem strange?

Please don't ridicule me! It's fine to reassure me that absolutely nothing will happen, but I'd really like to NOT be mocked...note that this thread is very out of character for me. I've never been one to run around screaming that "the sky is falling".

edit on 21-9-2011 by GeorgiaGirl because: Smiley faces showed up in the wrong place...and just looked INSANE there...

Ok, S&F to the OP, but with a complaint.

When I post this type of info, I get thrown into the HOAX thread.

When you post, you get Flag's out the butt.

Its because you are a woman.

I am considering changing my handle to PhantomJane.

LOL

Still, though, yes, the hairs on my white beard are standing at attention right now. i also have marked off this week in outlook as "END OF DAYS" in RED. And, I just told my son that this week will determine if I send him on his school trip to France -- in 2 YEARS!

No, I am not worried....but I think there are too many men willing to post stars and flags for females AS IF...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

;-) Why thanks, PhantomJack! I'll use my female Southern Charm for any advantage I can!

On a serious note, I NEVER have posted anything like this. While I enjoy reading the fantastic scenarios everyone posts, I take everything with a grain of salt (or is that SUGAR, Y'all???).

It's just all of these darn coincidences, as I said in the OP. It all feels different. I didn't expect the world to end on May 21st, and I wasn't surprised when there were no earthquakes on September 15th (the 188 day thing.)

As for the upcoming weekend, my younger son is turning 12, and we are planning to have a fun weekend with friends. We are going to have a great time, and I am not going to sit around worrying.

I hope this turns out to be just another strange set of coincidences. I also can't wait for September 28th to roll around, with the world still in existence and no Doomsday scenario.

Although I will say again....I'm not going to start dieting again until September 28th. Just in case, I'd hate for the world to end with me hungry!!! I've got a few pounds that I'd still like to get rid of, but they can wait until after the world doesn't end!
edit on 22-9-2011 by GeorgiaGirl because: Winking

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It actually comes from Nasa....... and it is going back to Nasa!

Apparently, any parts found have to be returned

Wait.... I thought it was a RUSSIAN satellite.... Why is NASA so gung ho to make sure THEY get all the parts???

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

There was an earthquake in Japan on the 17th of September, which in the states would have been the 16th :p

All this hoopla over this weekend. The military names a lot of operations "something" Guardian. We have also had Alexander the Great and many other names. I too noted in another thread that the circumstances surrounding this weekend are similar to what happened on 9/11, many civilian organizations working with the military for a major event, then blammo! The trade towers fall. People try to connect too many uncorrelated dots to come up with a good theory. I'm not blasting any one person, I have even caught myself getting caught up in the conspiracy theories, but not everything our government does is a conspiracy. If they didn't run these mass drills, and then we got attacked people would be crying out their conspiracy theories saying the government did nothing to protects us, time to revolt! When they do try to prepare for the worst, there is something going on that they aren't telling us! Could something happen? Sure, what better time to commit a crime when everyone's attention is focused on it just being an exercise. On one hand, by them telling so many people ahead of time, they could be letting would be terrorists when a good time to attack is, but if they didn't say anything, the citizens in the local area would be calling for people's heads for causing so much confusion. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. I don't agree with many things our government does, but I would rather them prepare for an emergency, terrorist or otherwise, than just run simulation drills on a computer.
Elenin is a non event, it broke up. NASA has warned for a couple years now about the possibility that a major solar flare could wipe out electricity for a few years. If that happened, hell our great grandparents or great great grandparents survived, we will too. Of course it will suck. I love my a/c. If we pass through a particle cloud will it be a disaster? Who knows? Maybe it will have an unknown effect at benefits us in some way. The point is solar events and comets and particles clouds come and go, our understanding of them is in its infancy since we have only had the knowledge and technology to really study them for about the last 30 years or so. I'm specifically talking about our ability to see into far space with the Hubble and other satellites, not Galileo and others that had their telescopes. As our understanding grows, our fear will lessen.
As far as this weekend goes, it will be the same as it was last weekend, only Colorado will have some activity, and a lot of people spending tax dollars in a state that could probably use a small boost to their local economy. It would be just as bad for me to start a thread called 9/11 = SEPTEMBER 2011! our future was pre told to us on 9/11! And I keep looking at the clock when it is on 9:11, OMG! That means at precisely 9:11 on September 2011 we are going to die! I know that is over the top but that is what it seems like is going on these days on ATS. Deny ignorance and all that jazz.

I will also be the first one on here to tell you guys I was wrong and you were right if something major does happen, and I will show my friends and family this thread to show them that many people put the pieces together before this happened, and that everyone involved should be put to death for treason. Since that is the punishment for treason. I swear I am not trying to be rude or put any of you down. I have been entertained in some forums, and informed by others. But the constant barrage of the world is going to cease to exist as we know it does get a bit tiresome at times. I know some of you may think I should just stay off then, but I like this site and just wanted to put in my two cents, not that anyone asked for it lol!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
With so many events and conspiracies to select from, the one that has me currently thinking overtime is the UARS space station that just conveniently happens to be crashing into earth on the same day of so many other contrived events, means to me that the crash of the UARS was perfectly timed to enter the atmosphere so as to impact on the date that coincides with so many other events as if it is the big event that will begin a series of events that few will see because of what will ensue after the crash of the UARS space station debris impacts.

While many are fixated on where it will land and whether anyone might be harmed from it, I think that perhaps the space station contained advanced and top secret biological agents that the typical corrupt scientist and biologist stated that any biological agents on board would most likely burn up on entry into earths atmosphere.

My concern is that it will begin a covert world wide contamination, a pandemic from some secret biological agent or agents that perhaps begins the day of the zombies mentioned already and with its beginning, the elimination of most of humanity. Perhaps a secret vaccine exists to prevent infection, now there's a conspiracy.

Let's hope its just an uneventful impact and not some beginning to some some perfectly timed and seemingly not human controlled space disaster event that starts the social dominoes falling so as to allow TPTB to take whatever action they deem fit to the situation.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

I agree with you have you seen the video taken of this thing looks pretty creepy! Guess we will all find out soon enough?

Not sure if I posted the link right (newbie here)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-9-2011 by LorraineRKO because: Do not know if video linked correctly

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You guys have totally forgotten to mention the global market crash going on right now major western markets have lost 7-10% in the past two days. That's definitely worth throwing in the mix to everything else going on. Imagine what happens when the next globally interconnected financial institution fails or when Greece or some larger more important sovereign defaults. The cascading effects of that event will be noticeable worldwide.

Apologies if I missed it, but I don't think anyone mentioned that the 23 is the Autumn Equinox as well. Lots of metaphysical potential there as well, if you're into that sort of thing.

These something is going to happen threads happen all the time around here. I mostly ignore em or take the just gonna be another day side. I dunno about now I kinda got the feeling something pretty big is coming this week.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LorraineRKO
reply to post by 11I11

I agree with you have you seen the video taken of this thing looks pretty creepy! Guess we will all find out soon enough?

Not sure if I posted the link right (newbie here)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-9-2011 by LorraineRKO because: Do not know if video linked correctly

Edited to show the vid for you - you only need to paste in the letters and number after the "=" sign in the url.

ETA - pretty cool video too.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
OK...I really don't believe in all the predictions etc....but I have a question. When they say for example "This will happen on Sunday"....whose Sunday do they mean? Whose time zone do you go by?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well it's been a week what disasters came to be?

I didn't think so.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Well it's been a week what disasters came to be?

I didn't think so.

Last I knew there were 7 days in a week....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So. Absolutely nothing happened.
Now what do you have to say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join