It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOO many coincidences for this coming weekend/week???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I believe the US Govt will probably be liable for an damages.

As for 'shooting it down' - we can only do that just before it hits the Earth. At present we don't have any space fighters, whatever you might read elsewhere on ATS.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
it all seem s very suspicious especially when taking into account all the other evidence like trillions going missing from federal reserve and auditors been banned from looking into this thats over 40k per citizen equivalent in usa, the world seed bank,. frozen ark project, swiss bank note from 80's showing perfect alignment on september 26th/27th, american army moving around the country , fema's mass stocking of food rations, alleged mass graves in america, Scientists who have worked at area 51 with extraterrestrials were warned of major event around this time , fema rapidly employing ex military people etc, ed dames remote viewing video about an electrical alignment interfering with our already weakened magnetic field and triggering a massive solar flare, there is just so many to list and also now FEMA say they are preparing themselves for a fast response for when UARS satellite comes down, even though nasa say they now know it wont hit north america, it sounds like UARS was intentially brought down at this time to allow organisiations to have somethink minor to SAY They are preparing for when really in the back ground there organsing for something major , thus limiting panic until just as the event happens, which of course would be too late for 90% of people to have any real chance for prepardness etc. all while the powers that be are in there jolly underground military bases like luxury cities!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Hmmm....I think its so primitive that a satellite has to 'crash land' with all the technology we have you'd think it could be guided down, somehow.
I also think these could be "FEAR" tactics to instill more panic.
Its hard to believe what's real. What's BS anymore.
Remember, you MUST be afraid at all times!!!
Its very hard to tell.....

The satellite has to come down.Nasa doesn't want it floating around and leaving debris up in space that could damage other spy satellites ,etc.So, why not let it fall to earth ,it's 75% water and there's only 1 and 3200 chance that it will land in a major populated area and wipe out more than 1 person ,if it lands incorrectly .So what happens if it lands on a school or a group of people? Do they just say "well there was that 1 and 3200 chance that it would and were very sorry " ? or will they find a better way to make dead satellites self destruct before it reaches earth ?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Another earth shaking event...

I'm having an Oktoberfest party on the 24th. The 25th should be somewhat miserable.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I never believed in any doom and gloom predictions.

But this, so many coincidences...and I really don't trust the elites, they are not really human anymore.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

also , Spanish parliament dissolves for re-election 26th this month

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think I will start to worry when I hear all heads of state and congress is heading to Denver this weekend. All I know is it's just Obama. What about his family? What about the VP? Where is he going to be? I think everyone might be blowing this up.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Keith01dawson

If you really think that all of that is linked then your spring is wound a bit too tight. Perhaps a vacation might relax you.

Nothing is going to happen. It will be just another day.

Will you be looking for the next doom and gloom alignment in October?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yet another coincidence for this weekend, is something I remember from the Ed Dames, (renowned remote viewer) "Killshot" video.

Skip ahead to 5:08. This definitely seems to fit the UARS/ISS scenarios.

I've never had sooooo many alarm bells going off about a future event in my entire life. I'm actually kinda worried that something might really happen this time.

Anyway, here' the vid.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I'm new at posting on this forum. Here's the link to the video....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Haven't they said that the satellite fall on Friday could also come down in Middle East? Wouldn't it be an interesting coincidence if the satellite bulls eyed the green dome in Medina, a city of western Saudi Arabia north of Mecca. The Mosque of the Prophet, containing Muhammad's tomb, is a holy site for Muslim pilgrims is covered by a green dome.

Would the Arabs ever believe it was an accident?

Wouldn't that be a convenient way to start a war?

edit on 9/22/2011 by Bramble Iceshimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Now stop it you!

You're only making things worse!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

I've also looked up the pope's activities around those dates, and although he wont be in Denver or anything like that I do think its wierd that his schedule for the day of his departure from germany includes visiting 3 airports, one of which will be where his "farewell party" will be. Also I heard that the vatican is calling all
cardinals, etc. back to vatican city by the end of September......Anyone heard anything else about this other wierd coincidence???

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Shhhhhh,,,,,, Don't tempt Mr. Murphy. The world's luck in that area hasn't been worth a thing lately.

Seriously though, it's looking like we can add partial market crash to everything else going into the weekend. Oh whoopee. As if we didn't already have enough to stress the world to the breaking point.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

2) Obama is going to Denver (where the "secret bunker" is) RIGHT at the same time as this mysterious "alignment"

Anyone else find it a bit odd that Obama is going to Denver but has absolutely no public appearances scheduled?

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Hmmm....I think its so primitive that a satellite has to 'crash land' with all the technology we have you'd think it could be guided down, somehow.
I also think these could be "FEAR" tactics to instill more panic.
Its hard to believe what's real. What's BS anymore.
Remember, you MUST be afraid at all times!!!
Its very hard to tell.....

This isn't the first or the biggest -- these are not space ships they are orbiting satellites, they burn up as they deorbit only the largest actually have anything left to hit earth, which is 75% water. I learned this in school -- when I was 10 --- in 1960.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Originally posted by Observer99
Yep, that is a freaky set of facts. It doesn't really matter for us though, the serfs, the slaves of this nation. If a cataclysm comes we will be left to perish. So whatever, I'll just enjoy myself and if it ends on Friday, cest la vie.

I think I'll stop dieting until after all of it is over. ;-) After all, who wants to be dieting on the day the world ends???? (Tongue in cheek...mostly!)

Im with you on the dieting part lol.

After seeing that video on the weird Illuminati stuff in the Denver Airport, im becoming more convinced of things just being plain weird and theres things hidden from us.

Well if SHTF, at least I know i got to do pretty much what i wanted to do, except for a thing or two

Here's hoping this "satellite" isnt some huge asteroid that was a "lone" coincidence like the one that entered our atmostphere the other week

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Don't be too concerned. These 'coincidences' are not a big deal.

I like to look at these events or claims logically first. I think many people, possibly unwittingly, filter them through the positive-conspiracy belief before logic.

Lets look at the common sense explanations:

1. Elenin - The "alignment" of this comet on the day you're talking about doesn't actually mean anything. It's just a line drawn in two dimensions. Alignments happen constantly, all the time. They are complete non-issues. Check out JPLs simulator here: JPLs small body trajectory simulator

2. Satellites fall, or are brought down, all the time. This is a pretty old, and big one, but is not a big concern right now. It will almost certainly be an oceanic re-entry. We probably won't even be able to see it from CO.

3. Homeland Security and FEMA are putting together a full-scale Terrorist training drill in the Denver area. Good. They are earning those tax dollars by running preparedness drills. This is not strange! It is to be expected that they would run preparedness tests.

4. Obama is scheduled to be in the area the same day. This is also completely normal. If you were the POTUS don't you think you'd be interested in a full-scale simulation like this? In fact, his presence is likely part of the routine.

I think you could pick three or four incidents from any day, from anywhere in the world, and string them together, and get a little worried that they are all somehow connected in some nefarious way.

None of these events cause me to raise an eyebrow.
edit on 22-9-2011 by TimeSpiral because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm basically done with what the government does or says.... whatever happens well happens... nothing much you can do about anything of the things going on.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeSpiral

Homeland Security and FEMA are putting together a full-scale Terrorist training drill in the Denver area. Good. They are earning those tax dollars by running preparedness drills. This is not strange! It is to be expected that they would run preparedness tests.

You mean they are spending more tax dollars with the drills... and when the people need the money to actually help them with a disaster..their budget will only allow for so much help.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join