It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"It sounds supernatural" - baseball game in US haunted by strange sound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The sounds heard by a National T.V. audience and the people at the Tampa Bay Rays game the evening of Aug 23, 2011, the day the earthquake hit the East Coast of the United States.

This is a crazy sound. I looked around and didn't fin a thread for it on ATS so I thought I would post it. If I missed something my apologies.

This sound was before the earthquake and sounds like it should be in a horror movie. I have no idea what it could be.

Crazy stuff here...

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I saw this posted in one of the other strange sounds threads & it was creepy.
It's in a dome so I think it's something to do with the air circulation fans.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
How could it be in the evening and prior to the Earthquake and the day of the earthquake?? The earthquake was in the early afternoon.

If this was indeed prior to the Earthquake, it could be some kind of vibration or stress/strain that somehow affected loudspeakers or who knows.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a month later and no one's figured it out yet?

seems the bystanders at least for the moment on film dont seem alarmed or even aware of it!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It surely came frome inside the stadium as it was an indoor game. That's what thinking.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Exactly :-)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankLY

Perhaps stress on the metal building like a submarine going deep underwater?

Maybe it was moving a tiny bit, not noticeable by people, but a large object such as the building is reacting to it?

I don't know, just a thought.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Cloaked Klingon birds of prey, who are either closet baseball fans, or selecting targets?

Or, maybe it was the wind!

Weird sound tho.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

The Trop is concrete. Could it have been really windy outside?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Wellllll.... (deep subject and double pun as you will see)

There is a thread on it. But your not likely to like it unless your a David Wilcock fan (yes I hear the collective groan of half of ats).

Apparently, according to Wilcock and his mysterious illuminati inside fan club, there have been a series of nukes set off in deep underground secret bases. The sound was heard and recorded in several locations and is the venting sound when they open these bases for venting.
Link to ats thread.

Your very clip is used as evidence in one of the videos...

Let the tomato throwing commence... just not at me.
edit on 21-9-2011 by pianopraze because: typos

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greenWeenie

The whole building? Surely the walls would be but the roof would be made of metal.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
so what does super natural sound like i hear super natural and un natural sounds every time my mates have a drink and a get together!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Sounds like the same sound that is being heard around the planet. There appears to be more and more occurances of it. It could be an increase in the eletricity built up in the atmosphere. I am not sure from what.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I thought I would dig up this old thread because there seems to be a lot of similar noises going on these days.

This one was before the big quake that rocked the eastern seaboard so that might be what's ahead for these places hearing a similar noise.

I just thought I would bump it for people who never got to hear it the first time, which I am kind of surprised about because it was a cool video.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If it was wind / fans / the building moving slightly, as people have suggested, can someone explain to me why it doesn't happen every time it's windy?

The commentators must surely be familiar with the building, and they were freaked out by it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There is every possibility that the races of aliens who haunt our skies do not all get along well. Maybe the noises we are hearing are them at war with each other..I know its farout thought but something to think about..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Any little wind at all and my house sounds like that. It's the wind going around the curve that the front of my house makes as it juts out. My house is on a steep hill at the top. My mom and dad's house was also on a steep hill and had the same sort of design, and it did it too, though not nearly as bad as mine does.

Of course the screen door latch is broken and has been for many years, so in a good wind it will fly and bang. My pipes sing really loudly too. I would have fixed it but rumor among the kids in the neighborhood was that my house was haunted and it rather pleased my witch image, so I left it as is.

new topics

top topics

join