It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sep 27 OBAMA & ELITE Going UNDERGROUND in Denver, NWO's Largest NUKE Holocaust BUNKERS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, it will be interesting to see what happens, now wont it? My bets are on nothing, but who knows. Also, just saying the U.S. "elites" suspect something is going to happen... what about the elites in other countries? Why aren't we hearing that they're doing drills or anything out of the ordinary. I mean, if they are part of the world elites they' surely know :\ The Unite States isn't the centre of the universe, you know.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Well after typing in "Obama's schedule" in google it brought me to the White House page. I have never looked at this before but when lookoing at his schedule it is blank starting tomorrow:

www.whitehouse.gov...

Now is this because it is not published until the day of? I have never checked it before as I have not felt the need. But it is a little creepy to his schedule blank.

Biden's schedule is also blank moving forward from today.

Most likely is nothing but it is worth a look into.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"New Moon On Monday? Duran Duran's Illuminati Message?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
September 27th, 2011 11:10 AM, the 4th "Supermoon" of 2011. This is a Tuesday, but close, and it's also a new moon.

See also:
en.wikipedia.org...
And as I recall, September 29th is supposed to "take our breath away":

This Is A Genuine Prediction And I Guarantee The Biggest Show On Earth.
by Juran
started on 7/14/2011 @ 07:49 AM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: links, typo

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
Mhh, Denver Airport has a large known underground bunker, but its not the largest and too many people know about it, so i don't think Obama will go to it in a disaster. He will go to a much bigger, higher tec one deep in a granite mountain that very few know about. And if you are a threat for its location and contents you, your family and friends are assassinated or it would be made for all you too look like you committed suicide or died in some terrorist attack, ect.. This is why im not saying too much,
but you never know, maybe hes got some business to do at Denver airport.

edit on 22-9-2011 by unknown32 because: spelling error

On the note of DUMB's aren't they all supposed to be connected by means of underground magnetic rail system ?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Ah, thank you my friend, I had forgotten totally about the September 29 prediction. I wonder if he is speaking literally that our breath will be taken away, and if so, what type of event could cause this?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What you really need to know is, is where Obama's wife and family are? If they are underground, then I would worry.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Earth Crust Displacement:
en.wikipedia.org...

Three Days Of Darkness:
www.3daysofdarkness.com...

Note that the prophesy of the "Three Days Of Darkness" advises one to lie prostrate. This will allow one to avoid being violently thrown to the ground, thus having the wind knocked out of them. This is purely conjecture of course.
edit on 9/26/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link, formatting

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'll speak to you all tomorrow when again, nothing has happened and the world is still intact

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I really think this is much ado about nothing!!!

If "we" know where Obama is going to be you better believe Russia, N Korea, Iraq, Afghan, Pakistani and every other government of people who hate us in the world know where he is going to be, it really does seem to be .... much ado about nothing!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I really think this is much ado about nothing!!!

If "we" know where Obama is going to be you better believe Russia, N Korea, Iraq, Afghan, Pakistani and every other government of people who hate us in the world know where he is going to be, it really does seem to be .... much ado about nothing!!

'Nuff said. But we're obviously occupied with something more important than fear mongering and sitting around with our tin foil hats on, fingers crossed telling ourselves "todays the day"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have a test that day

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This might be my favortw ATS headline of all time!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It seems to me, that the President's visit to one of these kinds of places, does not mean it is a permanent no return visit, it might be just an inspection to see where he will go,.......when the day comes he has to.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Who in there right mind would want to build their ultimate bunker 600 miles from a super Volcano that is due to erupt in 0-500ish years?

If the bunker survives the earthquakes from the eruption it will be buried under tons of ash. And any catastrophe other than a biological one could set off Yellow Stone. Still though I don't think TPTB are that stupid to build their bunkers there.

They might as well build a bunker along a major fault line.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That's too bad nothing major happened. I was really expecting Obama to disclose some real information about ET's or the real nature of the DIA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join