It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sep 27 OBAMA & ELITE Going UNDERGROUND in Denver, NWO's Largest NUKE Holocaust BUNKERS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
seattle sept 25
socal sept 26
DENVER sept 27 (end of UARS/Elenin window)

en espanol - reference to "God Of Jacob" - though the earth be removed.. earth melted, etc

Obama to visit Denver September 27, 2011, ostensibly to talk about economics, but has not specified details on the exact spot that he will go, no meeting/conference itinerary(!).

precisely the nearest date that has been predicted as a possible catastrophe, coinciding with a Elenin alignment with Earth, happens to be the September 27, 2011.

under the Denver Airport does lie the largest known underground bunker of bunkers, endowed with all kinds of hi tech equipment and security, prepared as a safe haven for the the entire Illuminati Elite and characters relevant U.S. government and U.S. administration, to ride out the end of the world as depicted in Obama's fear-mongering 9/11 decade anniversary speech.

Obama quoting Psalm 46 (our chromosome #, perhaps suggesting NWO's intent on end of humanity?), on trials and disasters, before traveling to Denver, perhaps a farewell warning? regardless as the videos shows, the public, the sheeple, the minions of USA are troubled by the economy, joblessness, unusual quakes, hurricane scares, evacuations, and now this, orwellian fear-mongering speeches from the president under the guise of religious condolence.

Denver is located in Colorado, neighboring states include New Mexico and Nevada, areas of high known extraterrestrial activity reportage.

*eerily, the interior of the Denver Airport is decorated with paintings that reflect some major disasters and death for mankind, but also a refuge for the privileged few. there are demons and gargoyles on Masonic stone.*

edit on 21-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wonder if they will close down school.
I need a break for a day.

Really, I wouldn't get my jacks in a bunch. I'm sure it's just going to be another day, just a different story.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here's a site with the paintings and other anomalies found in the Denver airport.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... One: The Airport

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is a training exercise i believe because otherwise the ELITES would be throwing a tissy fit if their royal bunker got blown up. The news would be all over the world unless the ELITES are trying to find out who done it. In that case, they will bomb the sh# out of who did it. Also, if this did occurr, then it looks like the ELITES are in for a country roast. Have you ever been to the restaurant, PIG ON A STICK? Anyways, Obama to visit the bunkers. Maybe he will get a tour and see where his family's quarters are to see if all in order, then off to a dinner and a movie. Maybe the movie showing is 2012, where he can view it over, and over, and over again.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
okay guys, obviously its going to be heard to get intel on such a covert executive-level NWO operation, but heres the best updates i could dig up on the subject for whatever its worth:

1- theres the idea OBAMA has been "ordered" by US military to hide out in the Denver underground bunkers sept 27,28,29,30. they can treat it as a drill, and of course any evactuation/retreat will be labelled a drill from now until a confirrmed whatever.

2- NASA says a huge asteroid named 2005 YU55 is headed towards earth's orbit they claim it will most likely miss us but it's possible it will hit earth circa Nov 9. if does, would release the power of 65,000 atom bombs and leave a 6mile crater which would be 2,000feet deep if it hit Earth.

3- a 20-30degree magnetic shift is under way. and if we are hit by said comet, a complete physical & catatrophic polar shift would be additional.

oh and did yall know the Denver runways are distinctly Swastika-shaped?
www.yrad.com...

suppsedly Nazi's changed names to CIA through 'operation paperclip' after WWII. incidentally, CIA has indeed never been a USA agency/department. CIA answeres to no one but the rothschilds, bilderbergers, and other elite fams who comprise the nwo..

its said the Denver airport painting of the phoenix rising over the burning city is their vision of the Elite waiting for the earth to be destroyed then rise from their underground denver shelters to rule the new world:

cdn.adventofdeception.com...

also other world leaders are taking vacations end september:

unitedstatescongress.iwantinfonow.com...

and wow many elite niche conferences are scheduled in Denver for last week of Sept 2011:
2011 ACEEE National Conference on Energy Efficiency as a Resource
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
The Coca-Cola Company
NatureWorks and Cereplast
Biopolymers Symposium
ControlLogix
RSLogix 5000
ieee-greencom
l Biopolymers Symposium
Strategies for Justice Conference
Kentico Connection
EcoSys EPC (Enterprise Planning & Controls)
Annual Educational Networking Conference
& Homeland Security Symposium!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

OP all I got out of your post was,

DoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDo omDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoom DoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDoomDo omDoom

I'll be sure to return to this thread after SHTF happens. to provide more laughter and off topic silliness..

precisely the nearest date that has been predicted as a possible catastrophe, coinciding with a Elenin alignment with Earth, happens to be the September 27, 2011.

Lol...
edit on 21-9-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Tin foil hat,.Check
Tins of Jiffy pop..Check
Panic button,.. Check
Circle drawn in carpet to run around in,.Check
. Hand over the panic button..........Check..

Yep I am ready,.. Bring on the 27th

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Mhh, Denver Airport has a large known underground bunker, but its not the largest and too many people know about it, so i don't think Obama will go to it in a disaster. He will go to a much bigger, higher tec one deep in a granite mountain that very few know about. And if you are a threat for its location and contents you, your family and friends are assassinated or it would be made for all you too look like you committed suicide or died in some terrorist attack, ect.. This is why im not saying too much,
but you never know, maybe hes got some business to do at Denver airport.

edit on 22-9-2011 by unknown32 because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
lets think about the logic behind this one , at what benefit would it serve the people in power to not tell us that an event of this magnitude is going to happen ? the only good logical reason i could think of would to prevent world chaos . now if it did hit i am sure it would not wipe everyone out , and after the dust settled , TPTB would have no control , i am sure that every military employee guarding the bunker would be pritty pissed knowing that most of their family and friends got wiped out , also you have to think about the people that are involved , do you really think that something this big would stay a secret ? i the only way for TPTB to maintain control would be to inform people that way they would not have angry mobs after all of it is said and done ?

idono just a thought ,

many thanks

Brother Shamil

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShamilAbdullah
lets think about the logic behind this one , at what benefit would it serve the people in power to not tell us that an event of this magnitude is going to happen ? the only good logical reason i could think of would to prevent world chaos . now if it did hit i am sure it would not wipe everyone out , and after the dust settled , TPTB would have no control , i am sure that every military employee guarding the bunker would be pritty pissed knowing that most of their family and friends got wiped out , also you have to think about the people that are involved , do you really think that something this big would stay a secret ? i the only way for TPTB to maintain control would be to inform people that way they would not have angry mobs after all of it is said and done ?

idono just a thought ,

many thanks

Brother Shamil

See the thing is, it's not really a secret. They've pretty much flat out told us everything. But without any confirmation we just stand around second guessing. Like you are doing now. Which is really just as good as not telling us a damn thing. I think that sounds a bit more like what we are dealing with here.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
Mhh, Denver Airport has a large known underground bunker, but its not the largest and too many people know about it, so i don't think Obama will go to it in a disaster. He will go to a much bigger, higher tec one deep in a granite mountain that very few know about. And if you are a threat for its location and contents you, your family and friends are assassinated or it would be made for all you too look like you committed suicide or died in some terrorist attack, ect.. This is why im not saying too much,
but you never know, maybe hes got some business to do at Denver airport.

edit on 22-9-2011 by unknown32 because: spelling error

I agree. Just like Bush needed to be in Florida reading to kids on 9/11...funny he never read to kids before, or after 9/11...just happened to be there at that particular time.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
so barry for whatever its worth, is currently visiting SD & LA (Sept 26) and tomorrow the 27th he (and family?) head for Denver bunkers and the first ever DEFCON 'Cocked Pistol' drill (whatever that really is) if not just the major false flag (in normal context of false flagging, not necessarily scapegoating)

An outline of the EH11 exercise has been released by the U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management

“This year, EH11 will continue with the EH10 scenario, an improvised explosive device (nuclear) exploded in the Midwest. Threats to other regions of the country will prompt transfers of leadership, authorities, and relocations to alternate facilities in order to continue business operations.”

“The focus of EH 11. are two aspects of devolution: planned and unplanned. How we devolve the Washington and State office operations is the focus of EH11. Planned is when, based on the threat, there is time to move leadership and key operations to your alternate site . Unplanned is when the event is sudden and without warning. Relocation to your alternate facility, orders of succession, and delegations of authority are immediately implemented where necessary. Reconstitution is the restoration of normal operations from the primary or alternate location. FEMA has templates for devolution and reconstitution that will guide and assist your in developing and formalizing your future plans.”

According to the U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management’s report the alternate site can only be Denver International Airport. Obama and his family and other Globalist leaders converging on Denver International Airport early next week is a planned devolution – “based on the threat, there is time to move leadership and key operations to your alternate site“.

..so is the threat the Comet Elenin Earth Sun alignment on September 26-27, 2011 or is the alignment just the official cover story for the real event – nuclear detonation by the Globalists in the United States Midwest? In any case they are planning for something big.

notice 10 yrs after 9/11 false flag shock & awe event, they've only increased the throwing around of THREAT. in other words we are being threatened bigtime with a next sacrificial false flag that just tips the scale, if 10 yrs ago 9/11 was catastrophic, extrapolate what next have they been planning for past 10yrs and how does that play into what our own terror police state has in store for us any day now..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The real question, for me at least, is where will Michelle and the kiddies be? If they travel there as a family, then it may be time to worry. Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I say bring it on ! There's too much anticipation and worry about SHTF. All i know is that if these elite do go in hiding, good luck to them trying to deal with all the mess thats left after destruction happens. I know I wouldn't want to be around so much death, famine, and chaos.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Nothing`s going to happen right now.
This is just a trial. That`s why they`re making it public. Make everyone concentrate on something fake whilst they`re thinking of something else.

They are preparing - and they probably know exactly when the Swill HTF!!

At that time, they will quietly go into their bunkers and WE won`t know...
It`s just too obvious right now...

Just my very humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Today he is in the Computer History Museum in the CA Bay area.
www.mercurynews.com...

Tomorrow No public schedule.
edit on 9/26/11 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

Hi Cyprex,

I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with the speculation in this thread but I wanted to point out that today is the 26th and supposedly he's scheduled to be there the 27th to oversee/witness the training in Denver as part of his tour and to give a speech somewhere there. From what I've seen it hasn't been established where however.

They are practicing for a major cataclysm which makes one ask the question that what do they know that they aren't sharing with the public? Also, is there even the slightest possibility that this practice could be cover for mobilizing and securing those in power.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I hope as soon as they do the roof caves in...poetic justice...

World without them people = priceless. The gangs will die off quick when we get done with em.
It'd be even better if the asteroid or the nuke misses where ever they think its' going to hit and lands right on top of them. BWahahahaha!!!

edit on 26-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: sprlling

edit on 26-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Question:

If the equivalent of 65,000 atom bombs hits Earth, exactly whom are the elites going to "rise from the bunkers" to control??

I guess it would be easy to declare yourself the supreme being over all humanity. Especially when you are only talking to the twenty people left on Earth that were in the bunker with you.

Of course, all of this forgets one major factor:
The elites love power. My guess is they'll kill each other in the bunker fighting over which one gets to be the new lord and master of the Universe.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Mr Prez has a speaking engagement at Abraham Lincoln High School, 2285 S Federal Blvd, Denver CO @ 2:15 PM Sept 27. Also, "Obama is expected to arrive at Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora Monday morning." What he plans on doing between Monday Morning and Tuesday Afternoon is anyone's guess.

Source... www.9news.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join