It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with this Photo..?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a friend took this photo on the train home from work a few days ago from her phone.. thought i'd share.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
someones missing a head?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

o.O that dude dunt gotta head...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's a lens flare in the way making it impossible for the head to form in the picture.

Next, it's photo chopped.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Vampire... Haha!
Really that is very creepy. It's not one of those peices of "art" that they put in weird places?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
It's a lens flare in the way making it impossible for the head to form in the picture.

not lens flare or photoshopped sorry.. she took this photo because this is what she was seeing with her own eyes.. she said his shoulders where moving but she never seen a head + was too scared to walk past when exiting the train to see if he actually did have a head.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333

not lens flare or photoshopped sorry.. she took this photo because this is what she was seeing with her own eyes.. she said his shoulders where moving but she never seen a head + was too scared to walk past when exiting the train to see if he actually did have a head.

lol im going to say hoax or art than.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

It appears as though his head is missing,
but it may be some bald guy looking down at
something or maybe he fell asleep.The baldness
gives the illusion of a headless neck.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

I was just joking

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by Vamp333

lol im going to say hoax or art than.

who knows.. i thought lens flare when she first showed me on her phone.. then i got her to send it to me so i could veiw it larger on my pc.. was suprised that u can see the window frame where his head should be.. + if it was lens flare there isnt enough space inbetween the handle + frame to fit a head of a man that size..

i really dont know what to make of it besides its a freaky photo.. just thought i'd post it on here + share..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenSpeaks
reply to post by Vamp333

It appears as though his head is missing,
but it may be some bald guy looking down at
something or maybe he fell asleep.The baldness
gives the illusion of a headless neck.

now there's a thought.. could be

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
your telling me there was a man with no head on a busy train and no one else on the train noticed?.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
your telling me there was a man with no head on a busy train and no one else on the train noticed?.

yep thats exactly the first thing i said to her .. she said everyone was acting normal..

im liking the bald guy sleeping idea the best so far.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Maybe the guy had everyone in his trance and your friend was able to ward off his evil witchcraft.

Hmm, maybe it's an alien taking a break and got tired of flying the saucer around and decided to take the transportation system.

Or, maybe his saucer crashed and he's trying to elude the authorities from catching him seeing as they got his craft and all.

Where was the picture taken?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I did a blow-up and some color enhancing and I think Vamp333 is right. It looks like there's a hair fringe just above his collar.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Shouldn't at least one foot be visible as well?

Also, if it's somebody asleep, the shoulders just don't appear to be in the right position. They are straight, no slouch no hunch no nothing.

It is a weird pic, but I'm no expert.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

a train in Sydney Australia.. im guessing the Parramatta line.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

All I see is waldos cousin sitting in the second from the first seat in that picture and a bunch of people sitting on seats in a train. Oh and the headless horseman looks like he lost his horse and has to take the train now. He is even trying to blend in with the local populous with that get up he has on.

What day is it, is all hollows eve coming upon us? According to my computer date thingamajigger which tells me what day i live in, on any particular time I look at it. I have missed the whole summer, bummer wanted to do more stuff in the sun. And yes all hollows eve is indeed coming up. My how the time flies.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Looks like a jacket on a hangar to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
Looks like a jacket on a hangar to me.

where would the hanger be hanging from...?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join