It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Black Ops players. come connect here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
whats up guys. As I mentioned before on a previous post I am a big fan of black ops and that is what i play most of online. I kno I am not the only one on here that plays so I thought it would be cool to make a thread for strictly those who play blackops to connect talk and swap gamer tags so we can play and run togather. It is better to play with people than alone because you get put with a bunch of randoms. Most of them arent that great and make dumb moves that hurt the team. So if yall wanna run with people who are willing to communicate and work as a team or jus play with some fellow ATS members post your gamertag and what modes you like to play here so we can connect and stomp some people.

GT: PSHYCOMILITAMAN

game modes played: Hardcore team deathmatch, team deathmatch, domination occasionaly, capture the flag once in a while. sticks and stones here and there along with gun game sometimes.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm asmitty820. I'm not necessarily the best... so you may not want to add me. But I'm getting better!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
lol I still think MW2 beats this game in most categories and overall fun factor. Can't wait for the third this november!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I dont care about people being good or not as long as their willing to play as a team. personality is what i look fore overall. im not all that great myself. ill hit u up

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Will let my teenage son know after school tonight. He will kick any one's ase!!!

But yes... he too loves to play. Will get him to send a U2U later.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
On what platform dude?

But if your on the PSN then my GT, is rubido, I will get back into that game I guess. Though I probably would suck at it now since I have been out of the first person shooter scene for years now.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
oops i mean on xbox360

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
aww come on theres gotta be more black ops players than this

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

What's up bud. My GT is killin mondays and I have over 17,000,000 dollars because I love to play wager matches (high roller). I also play any other modes, but I don't know how to play most of them. Preferably Team Deathmatch and Free for All. I think Black Ops is a great because of the wager matches, but MW2 is much better for TDM etc. Mostly because of the nuke kill streak, black ops has no nuke, I mean the highest kill streak is 11. WTF mate. Also MW2 has commando pro and the AA12 with extended mags, I can't tell you how many nukes I put up last year. I'll add you to my friends list and we'll murk together.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
alrighty man sounds good. be lookin forward to it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Gamer tag: Lui8789
I think I'm pretty good. Feel free to add me.
I play team deathmatch mostly. And FFA, domination,
CTF, gun game, sharpshooter, & sticks n stones.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Add me up, gamertag: ryd1z.

Domination, Demolition, TDM are my faves.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Sounds good, I'll be sure to hit yall up

new topics

top topics

join