It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Old ID.com GONE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
ID.com has turned black. I checked the source code and all thats left is a line for the background color for black. Looks like we might have run out of time.
Damn!

[edit on 8/26/04 by Star_and_Crescent]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star_and_Crescent
ID.com has turned black. I checked the source code and all thats left is a line for the background color for black. Looks like we might have run out of time.
Damn!

It looks like it is slowly leaving... I still have access, I am trying to work on anyhting thta I can think of now.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I hope that you can figure something out real quick. It seems that the page keeps changing just about every hour. [Fingers are crossed]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star_and_Crescent
Damn!

It looks like it is slowly leaving... I still have access, I am trying to work on anyhting thta I can think of now.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Any clue where the rest of the captains are? I would figure that they might want to get in on this scramble too.
I hope that this will eventually lead to something new, and not to a complete shutdown of the hunt.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I went to ID.com it was a site about Intrinsic Development Corporation. Is that what it is supposed to be?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
sorry we abbreviate it around here www.ignorancedenied.com (ID.com)

you wont find much to see now it has all but disappeared

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
BTW Dashcat or someone If you dont mind keep all of us chat room restricted folk up to date on what is going on in there. Hope im not missing anything good...

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Nothing really is happening SandC. The minions are are specing and complaining (I am complaining
) about the clues and I think JCM is off trying things in d.i.

We don't have any new theories. This is so frustrating.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
ID not completely gone yet,...I am trying some things, but am open to idea's.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I would say to combine your ring words but im afraid that ZSand might sick wheelchair bunny on me...

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Trust us.. this is not the place. We are working very hard to figure this out. :-)

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
progreass is slowly being made.... I am confident that there will be a break through soon!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Have you, CoEs, tried egdelwonkdnathgilhturtfosregnessem? That would unite the clues from the picture, 000000000's posts and the page title.

000000000's posts told us to use the ring words there. But the term "ring word" doesn't have to mean the inscriptions.

[edit on 25/8/04 by tontsum]

[edit on 25/8/04 by tontsum]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ID is fading but still here, like in Back to the Future

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
How do you know that ID.com is wat u have to "solve" ... it could just be a ploy by 5? Have u tried to find the meanings of the "words" themselves... google? I think that there is more to this than just guessing urls...

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Jamieo I think that they have probably researched their words to death. I think right now they are simply looking for the key to unlock the next part of the hunt. Im afraid right now we are all at a very large stalemate. I just hope thier version of ID.com doesnt fade out like ours did.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
We are making some progress, but nothing huge. I just wanted to give you an update and to let you know that we are still on it. We have had some good ideas tossed around and we are in the process of trying them.

Let us know if you have any good ideas.]

I am trying hard

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm not really up on the hunt, don't know much about it and have only read a few posts. It seems you are trying to find a "ring word" as in use the "ring word?"

Anyone try ring?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Best just come join the party over at www.ignorancedenied.com we will fill you in on the details later!

new topics

top topics

join