It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to fellow Indigos/ Homo Noeticus, I'm so confused on what to believe, help!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by buddhasystem

What about harvesting a small lightning bolt, i.e. a spark. That has been done for centuries with a Leyden jar.

Without a conductor?

Im sorry are you saying you CAN? Pics and video or it didnt happen..........

"Billy wont sit still in class, has issues listening to teachers, and doesnt follow directions" "aww no its ok hes an indigo child" ...........no your parents spared the rod and spoiled the child , and showed him no sense of direction and authority growing up..........now hes a brat with an attitude.........

hes not an indigo child, its poor parenting..........

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
"Billy wont sit still in class, has issues listening to teachers, and doesnt follow directions" "aww no its ok hes an indigo child" ...........no your parents spared the rod and spoiled the child , and showed him no sense of direction and authority growing up..........now hes a brat with an attitude.........

hes not an indigo child, its poor parenting..........

How many kids have you raised?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It is possible without a conductor.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

More than you have I bet.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

More than you have I bet.

Your gonna tell me how many kids Manbehindthemask has raised?

So you've raised kids too?

I'm 65 and still raising.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

It is possible without a conductor.

Isn't the Leyden jar itself a conductor? Its not a plain empty jar is it?

Now I'm curious.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

There is proof in Aura photography of blue indigo Auras.

Not so sure about that. You may want to have a read here.

The next burst of interest happened with Semyon Davidovich Kirlian, an electrical technician in Krasnodar in Russia. In 1939, he noticed that if he touched high-voltage electronics in a darkened environment, a fuzzy, coloured glow extended around his body.

So what does Kirlian photography really show? Is it the human "bioplasma energy field" or our "life energy"? Nope, it's plain old water.

The high-voltage high-frequency electricity has enough energy to rip the electrons off atoms. So the air around the object becomes ionized, and if the air contains any water, you get this lovely glow. The scientists call this glow a "corona plasma discharge" - but you can also think of it as "slow lightning". Luckily for the photographers, people in an excited state sweat more. The sweat turns into water vapour, which carries the high-voltage high-frequency electricity more easily through the air.

Isn't science fun

Kind regards

edit on 23-9-2011 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by Annee

There is proof in Aura photography of blue indigo Auras.

Not so sure about that. You may want to have a read . . .

The greatest thing about the internet . . .

You can always find someone who agrees with you.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

ignore domo1 listen to your self your inner self meditate

And when you do this you will realize that this Indigo thing is utter nonsense. It's just exploiting the naive and ignorant. It's sad to watch people get taken advantage of.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Nice cop out, short and sweet

Now do you have an actual rebuttal to why the science is wrong?

Or is it because all the other people on the internet that you agree with?

edit on 23-9-2011 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Someone doesn't need to be a parent to recognize bad parenting. I don't have to own a cat to realize someone isn't maintaining theirs. Also, I like this picture and wanted to use it again!

LOL I meant to say car not cat. I find it amusing so it stays.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by Annee

Nice cop out, short and sweet

Now do you have an actual rebuttal to why the science is wrong?

Or is it because all the other people on the internet that you agree with?

Its not a cop out. Are you going to tell me all scientists agree 100% on anything?

Please tell me there are not multiple ways to conduct an experiment to get the results you want.

In today's world - - money is behind everything. If you do an experiment - - someone is paying you to do it. And they expect the results they are paying for.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Annee

Someone doesn't need to be a parent to recognize bad parenting. I don't have to own a cat to realize someone isn't maintaining theirs. Also, I like this picture and wanted to use it again!

Really??????

HA HA HA HA HA - - - so you haven't taken the plunge into parenting yet?

I like the picture too. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by maryhinge

ignore domo1 listen to your self your inner self meditate

And when you do this you will realize that this Indigo thing is utter nonsense. It's just exploiting the naive and ignorant. It's sad to watch people get taken advantage of.

Its sad when people close doors to possibilities.

I think religion is probably worse for the naive and ignorant - - - then believing in oneself.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I don't want to have kids until I'm 30ish. At 26 I feel like I want to experience some more things before I get tied down.
Annee, I think that you bring up some good points, and that there are certainly things we don't understand yet. I just don't believe any of the Indigo hype I've read. I think some people certainly experience the World in a different way, but I don't believe there is a group that glows a weird color/ have a triple whatchamacallit (cannot believe spell check allowed that)/ were sent here to help us prepare for some spiritual awakening. I feel that it's a big scam, and that many parents are too quick to label their children as an Indigo child because they fear that they are different.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I don't want to have kids until I'm 30ish. At 26 I feel like I want to experience some more things before I get tied down.

That's great. You should be ready - in all ways - before bringing another life into this world.

But - believe me - - - there is no experience in this world to prepare you for being a parent - - - other then actually being one. Observing from the outside - doesn't do it.

Cracks me up when Dr. Spock got married and took on a teenage stepdaughter - - - he actually came out and said - - he was wrong about everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not saying the Indigo thing is real or not. I've only stated what my own experiences have been. I've had OBEs - - premonitions - - and stuff like that since I was born. The #1 message from my guides (or whatever) is: "Beware of False Prophets".

So Yeah! Buyer beware - - - as they say. Enjoy - - but keep an open mind and always protect yourself.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The Leyden jar is a capacitor. The charge is held between 2 conductors.

A good example of a charge stored in a nonconductor is a balloon rubbed in hair or on a sweater and then attached to a wall or ceiling. It will stay there for a while especially in dry weather.

Charge stored on a nonconductor is more likely to dissipate slowly.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

The Leyden jar is a capacitor. The charge is held between 2 conductors.

A good example of a charge stored in a nonconductor is a balloon rubbed in hair or on a sweater and then attached to a wall or ceiling. It will stay there for a while especially in dry weather.

Charge stored on a nonconductor is more likely to dissipate slowly.

Thanks.

Amazing the stuff you learn in forums.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

In today's world - - money is behind everything. If you do an experiment - - someone is paying you to do it. And they expect the results they are paying for.

I'd ask if you were listening to that mutton head Limbaugh, but it's not material.

Just as artisans have been paid to create art so are scientists paid to study scientific matters. Unlike the artist, scientists cannot alter reality to fit some preconceived scheme. A scientist that fakes their results is ferreted out and dismissed. The quicker the better to get rid of them.

The names of vilified scientists should not be difficult to think of - Fleischman and Pons. They didn't fake their data; they went to the press instead of publishing. No, I am thinking more of people like Andrew Wakefield. He faked data for money. He has lost everything.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Its sad when people close doors to possibilities.

It's sadder when people accept the utterly ridiculous without a thought or a care. Believing in Indigo is very sad. It is a claim without evidence. It is a claim without reason. It's just a hoax for the gullible.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join