It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to fellow Indigos/ Homo Noeticus, I'm so confused on what to believe, help!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Can anyone provide some answers please? I learned I was an Indigo a little less than a year ago and since then I have been frantically searching for answers, on top of trying desperately to decide what to believe. My beliefs are pretty open I'll accept almost anything as a possibility. Unfortunately anything I find to be conclusive is always bashed by someone who is out to disprove everything, lots of times here on ATS still no solid leads. Recently I found some videos, articles, etc. etc. that put everything into an interesting perspective. Much of it talked about Indigos and our purpose in 2012, an ascension in conciousness, male female energy, human history, humanities inpending evolution, and Indigos having a Triple Helix DNA instead of a Double Helix. Much of it makes sense but I still have immense doubts, I thirst to know more but i'm halted by my own handicaps I try astral projection and meditation buts its near impossible for me being that I have add I can't just quiet my mind at will, I can't even quiet it at all. I'm lost and frustrated, I've always felt different from everyone else, i've always felt like a freak, yet i've always felt like a had a certain purpose in life. I want to believe but without solid concrete evidence in my face its hard to, I want to believe that Indigos are real and that i'm not just crazy but my doubt in myself and in my findings has thrown me into a depression. I have no idea what to belive or think, one person may say i'm not crazy and explain things but then someone else always says that that person is crazy and i'm just a narcissistic brat who thinks i'm better. Can anyone prove anything or is it all just beliefs, ugh I don't even know what to do next everything just sounds so farfetched. Can any fellow Indigos validate anything? Or, am I just losing my mind? I found a video series on youtube called spirit science, and the guy on there makes alot of sense but than goes of to quote things from people who just sound like crazy cons, like people who claim to channel with gods but can't deliver even a grain of evidence to validate their claims. If people are just going to make crap up, then how can we validate anything?! This is the main source of my frustration, I doubt I'll find any answers soon so maybe I'll just give up and accept myself as having no purpose here. Can anyone point me in the right direction, does somebody have some sort of irrefutable proof somewhere. Maybe I can have my DNA examined maybe that'd validate something, I'm sorry for ranting, can anyone help? Your time is much apreciated.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I have no idea what Indigos are. I'm joining in the hope of learning stuff. Thanks.

st.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Believe whatever feels right to YOU. That's why you have a conscience, that's why you have feelings. At the end of the day nobody knows more than you do about much of this, they can only guess or assume.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
We are here to answer the question "Why am I here?" for ourselves.

Nothing more, nothing less. It's the most relaxing reason to exist possible when understood.

Namaste!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Maybe you are not Indigo. Maybe your purpose in life is to show others that there are others out there like them (you). I often feel out of place or on a different level than most people. I am highly misunderstood amongst a lot of people. So what I do is I try to teach people from my life experiences. I believe that "mistakes" are valuable learning experiences and to pass that knowledge on to someone on the same level as you is just "dropping jewels".

That's how I feel about it. Preach to them, let them know that you are not all alone

Good luck

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

Can anyone point me in the right direction, does somebody have some sort of irrefutable proof somewhere.

No one will be able to offer you any proof because the Indigo movement is not a real thing. Anyone with an abundance of unwarranted self importance can take the little test and call themselves an Indigo. You're special enough just as you are, you don't need to slap silly labels on yourself.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
sorry but there is no RIGHT direction, also was it spirit science that you learned this, they had a vid about it, also what made you choose conquest for your PP, it seems a bit counter productive, if you wanna talk send me a msg

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
We are here to answer the question "Why am I here?" for ourselves.

Nothing more, nothing less. It's the most relaxing reason to exist possible when understood.

Namaste!

I believe this as well so I wanted to quote it....

No need to be confused or needing help. This life is a lesson of love. Figure out who you are, love yourself for who you are and embrace LIFE with each breath, make the day count for something, and hope you are doing for your fellow man as you would want for yourself. Just BE....LOVE. Smile.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A) How do you know you are an Indigo?

B) I don't want to tell you that you are wrong. But you should seriously consider the possibility that Indigos don't exist.

C) 2012 is not a special year, nothing will happen. Except maybe alot of mass suicides when nothing happens.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I personally think think the Indigos are people whose soul DNA is predominantly Aryan and a percentage that qualifies their soul matrix to be nephilim.

I read somewhere that it is appointed for man to live once or something like that, hence, they are not human race as we are.

But who knows, either their soul matrix is not human or they belong to the Freemason group that has the technology to evade heaven and hell for now. Maybe they are the timetravelers who keep hiding in past timelines until right before 2012 so they can hide back in the past and run the world all over again by making the non-nephilim genetic humans work and slave for a societal system that cocoons the nephilim genetic elite until they need to go back and do it all over again.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal
A) How do you know you are an Indigo?

B) I don't want to tell you that you are wrong. But you should seriously consider the possibility that Indigos don't exist.

C) 2012 is not a special year, nothing will happen. Except maybe alot of mass suicides when nothing happens.

i dont wat to tell you your wrong but YOU NEED TO CONSIDER, not seriously but at the least accept the possibility that 2012 might not be just another year............just sayin

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Can someone Scientifically explain the triple helix madness and feel free to take a test sample of those claiming to be indigo children and show me (actually show me) the tripple helix.

I dont fully understand how people can beleave they are the next step in human evolution (that essentially an indigo child would be)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
I learned I was an Indigo a little less than a year ago

How did you learn?

What makes you think there is such a thing as Indigo?

What do you think Indigo is?

Why do you want to be Indigo?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
I have no idea what Indigos are. I'm joining in the hope of learning stuff. Thanks.

st.

Indigos are people who think that they are superior to those around them, regardless how hard they try to convince you otherwise. It's borne of a combination of vanity and insecurity run unchecked by humility and reason.

It started in the 70s with a well-known sociopath named Nancy Ann Tappe. Right at the top of her website, she claims that she is herself genetically superior, with a rare ability to tap into more parts of her brain than average. People actually subscribe to her garbage! For the life of me, I can't figure it out. She doesn't even try to hide being a scumbag, she wears it like a badge of honor.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have been at this thing of finding my purpose for so many years. Some here gave good advice. First don't define yourself according to any group. I could easily say I am a star seed as I have all the character markers of this group, which is an elderly form of indigo. However my advice is know you are unique and special, but find your own self and be patient. This leads to self love, but always you will be looking for answers and that is your journey, don't be defined. Later, things will happen, pieces of a large puzzle learned and later still, you get to put these pieces together, and exciting and interesting existence.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by peanutman27
i dont wat to tell you your wrong but YOU NEED TO CONSIDER, not seriously but at the least accept the possibility that 2012 might not be just another year............just sayin

I have considered it, and I am keeping tabs on current events. That's why I read these forums.

Everyone and their mother has their own predictions as to why something significant will happen in 2012... Most of the time no facts are provided, and at best there are some loose references to ancient cultures.

Now I don't want to take away from the OP topic, he clearly think he is some kind of gifted person. Which more times than not turns out to be false. So I want to know why he thinks he is an indigo.
edit on 21-9-2011 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
I dont fully understand how people can beleave they are the next step in human evolution (that essentially an indigo child would be)

Its an energy thing. Indigo refers to the color of the Aura.

People with Indigo colored Auras have been around for a long time - - probably since the beginning of modern man.

Could people of certain energies be better able to connect with frequencies of more evolved beings? Maybe.

Is it that there seems to be a larger group who seem to be aware and connect?

OR - - like everything else - - has the Internet (information highway) created more awareness.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Thank you Sir for the enlightenment!
Sounds a bit like ego overload.

st.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The claim of Indigos is a bunch of hooey. Don't worry about that. It has nothing to do with you or anyone else.

What you describe are normal "growing pains." Knowing that is a normal part of life doesn't make it easier. Chasing some fanciful claims of Indigos is not going to help. You mention that you find things to believe in and then learn that they are baloney. Don't be shaken by these incidents. It means you are able to see through the charlatans that are trying to deceive you. That's an admirable trait that not everyone has. Consider yourself fortunate in that you care enough to see through the hoaxes that are so common.

Here is a simple one: triple helices. It's a sham. Every living entity has a double helix. You do and so do bacteria. The claims of a triple helix are made by frauds that want to steal the money from the gullible.

Here is another simple one: people evolving. Individuals do not evolve. Species evolve. The claims of individuals evolving are made by frauds that want to steal money from the gullible.

Don't be concerned if you cannot perform astral projection. No one can. There are hoaxers that claim they can, but no one has ever demonstrated it.

You point out many times in your post how you see through the con artists and their false stories. You are well on your way to understanding.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The claim of Indigos is a bunch of hooey. Don't worry about that. It has nothing to do with you or anyone else.

I get really tired with posts like this.

You don't know that Indigos are hooey - - anymore then its true for those who belief it to be true.

It is not proven or dis-proven.

The same rules that apply to Religious threads should apply here.

The discussion is about Indigos - - - not whether they exist or not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join