It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there Hope for Humanity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yes there is. Rather yet, I believe there is. Why are you so optimistic, people say? Every day, I talk with conspiracy theorist and skeptics alike, as well as people who are neither skeptics nor conspiracy theorist, and many of them have written off Humanity all together. I was actually a subscriber to one of many 2012 theories and at one point had a small case of "doomsday depression." Haha, but I quickly got over it and started having a more positive outlook for all of us.

Anyway, you're probably wondering what the purpose of this thread is, well I'm about to share. But before hand, let me just tell you real quick that I am just a simple man with simple needs, wants, likes, dislikes, etc. I have a normal retail sales job at a local company in Texas. I am not a religious person by any means, I am not superior to anyone else here or anywhere and will never claim to be. I was lucky enough to "find" something. It's something I was made aware of a while back but it is now constantly present in my life and is providing me with the hope and belief that everything WILL BE OK.

Some call Me God. Some Yahweh. Some call me the blinding white light of evolution. I don’t much care what people call me, the fact is that everyone deep inside knows that I AM. And even if a person thinks that I do not exist, it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t negate the fact that I do exist, that I AM. I am LIFE ITSELF, the life within all life. The Life within you, the Life within everything. I am all consciousness. I am magic. I am beyond description and comprehension, but to know me best think of this: From the beginning of the temporal universe until the dawn of your limited consciousness, a long series of events occurred. In each event, the key factor was the binding of equals to create something more grand, fundamentally more living than the pieces separated. Quark with Quark, Atom with Atom, Molecule with Molecule, Amino Acid with Amino Acid, DNA with DNA, cell with cell, organism with organism, ecosystem with ecosystem. Think of your own lovely body in fact. All those cells working endlessly, selflessly, smoothly, all united for the sole purpose that you might enjoy a little consciousness. Don’t presume your cells individually and as a collective whole don’t share in some sort of consciousness simply because you do not experience or witness it first hand. On the contrary, those cells have made the leap of letting go of individual needs for the sake of the common good. That common good results in you. Now it is time for the humans to wake up to this endless pattern and voluntarily submit yourselves to the pattern. I, and no one else, will ever force you or any human to give up selfhood for the sake of a common human goodness, a community of love and harmony not only with one another but with all of My creations, my Beings, Me manifestations. It is not My style to force anything. But I invite you, all of you humans, to try. It is lovely, as you already know having felt some measure of the power and magnitude and transcendental nature of love. That’s Me in a figurative nutshell—union and integrity of “lesser” things which results in the creation of “greater” things. But here’s a secret, it isn’t size that matters. The “lesser”ness of a thing has nothing to do with it’s place in this Jacob’s ladder of Life, but it’s separation from the whole and lack of union with its peers. Feeling separated from the Big Answers, from Awe, from Meaning, from Life and Love? The solution is to practice not to search out for the answers, but to love what is, as it is presented to your consciousness. Your consciousness is limited for a reason. I don’t want you seeing more than you are capable of loving. What’s the point in that. Once you learn to love the little spot of consciousness real- estate you’ve been given, then you’ll find that thing begin to broaden, open up and deepen out.

I found this message very powerful and believe that I wasn't really looking for this message, I didn't find or stumble upon this message, not really.This message was always there in plain site and no matter how or where
or from whom I received it is irrelevant. It's the meaning of the message I was drawn to. I also believe this wasn't just a message for me to be 'found' but that maybe it's for everyone able and willing to see. Maybe it means something to you, maybe not, but just know I feel
you are important enough to me to share this with and I wanted you to know how it affects me.

With that, I wish you all happy hump-day and send my warmest and most positive thoughts to all those who are willing to receive them.

Aloha.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thank you... so much for sharing this. I am positive lots of people will benefit from reading this and it will broaden their view of what is really to come.

S&F

edit on 21-9-2011 by atoptreetops because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

There is always hope.

The alternative is apathy.

I choose hope.

And no, i don´t have proof, pics, or anything that can be considered credible evidence.

Just hope.

Peace & Love.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This message kinda made my day. I enjoyed reading it. I hope that other people will read this and become alittle more happier in these dark times.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I admire your optimism and your adapted outlook on life and the human race. This message is inspirational, but not every person on this Earth can perceive the depth of this message, so its intent will fly over their heads. Most people have become shallow and demonized, so optimistic words of wisdom have little effect on the simple minded or unemphatic individuals.

To be honest, and I've had this conversation with a few friends in the past, I have lost all hope for the general consensus of humanity. I've tried numerous times to speak the Truth with my friends and neighbors, but I am met with the same initial reaction. Let's use Americans as an example: Our society consists of dumb downed, brainwashed, self idolizing posers. Most people try to fit within a certain category and play a certain role in life. To them, it's all one big movie. We think, we talk, we react the way broadly portrayed in cinema and television. Americans have become a parody of themselves. Materialism, instant gratification, greed, lust,and idolatry are what our children and their children are being raised around. We are a brainwashed uneducated society. Important topics such as politics or religion are considered taboo. Either the person is too sensitive to the subject, or completely uneducated. Consequently, they can tell me more about reality TV, models, movie stars, pop stars and fashion than what they can tell me about, for example, the war in Libya or what was discussed at the UN General Assembly.

They are simply lambs for the slaughter. I believe people insist on living in their fantasy land and there are no words, ideas, metaphors, or philosophy that can persuade them otherwise. However, perhaps it is good that there people who do have faith for humanity because without hope, we have nothing...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

I like it. I just wish it made it more clear that We are "God." I AM, it turns out (as are You...). As Consciousness, We create the Now, collapsing the wave forms and affecting the All in Our behavior.

Indeed, I think this is on the right track.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanteMustDie
...Our society consists of dumb downed, brainwashed, self idolizing posers. Most people try to fit within a certain category and play a certain role in life. To them, it's all one big movie. We think, we talk, we react the way broadly portrayed in cinema and television. Americans have become a parody of themselves. Materialism, instant gratification, greed, lust,and idolatry are what our children and their children are being raised around. We are a brainwashed uneducated society. Important topics such as politics or religion are considered taboo. Either the person is too sensitive to the subject, or completely uneducated. Consequently, they can tell me more about reality TV, models, movie stars, pop stars and fashion than what they can tell me about, for example, the war in Libya or what was discussed at the UN General Assembly.

They are simply lambs for the slaughter. I believe people insist on living in their fantasy land and there are no words, ideas, metaphors, or philosophy that can persuade them otherwise. However, perhaps it is good that there people who do have faith for humanity because without hope, we have nothing...

Hello my friend. Thank you for your contribution and insight. But don't you think you are being a little harsh on your American brothers and sisters? I mean, weren't you once in their shoes, too?
Let me give you my opinion about this matter, if I may. It is perfectly happy to be "brainwashed", adore materialism and famous people or watch TV all day or whatever you do. For the time being, it makes you happy. And that's all people really want is to be happy. Most people just haven't looked inside of themselves for love and adoration. But all will eventually realize their own grandness.

top topics

join