It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Calls for Change of Syrian Regime,Western Installed Puppet Speaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
soruce

BAGHDAD — After months of striking a far friendlier tone toward the government of President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, the Iraqi government has joined a chorus of other nations calling on him to step down.

So Iraq isnt an american puppet eh? well about this then?

“We believe that the Syrian people should have more freedom and have the right to experience democracy,” said the adviser, Ali al-Moussawi. “We are against the one-party rule and the dictatorship that hasn’t allowed for the freedom of expression.”

“We are against the one-party rule and the dictatorship that hasn’t allowed for the freedom of expression.” blah blah
Nuri Kamal al-Maliki hasnt done anything for iraq since the war ended the unemployment rate in iraq is still growing larger and bigger.

source this link tells what kind of shape iraq is in.

Unemployment rate: 15.3% (2009 est.) 15.2% (2008 est.)

If america is agaisnt one party party rule and the dictatorship they sure dont have a problem with china then, unless america is planning a secret war agaisnt china that is.

The picture is starting to became clearer now.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It's estimated so far that around 2700 civilians have been killed in Syria in the government crackdown on protesters though our response to this is little more than stern words of condemnation and sanctions. It's puzzling why there isn't more condemnation of Syria, our governments seemed eager to help in Libya but elsewhere their actions fall short of what was seen in response to Gaddafi's crackdown on protesters.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
they should really fix iraq up before even talking about syria.

you see i would rather prosper in a dictatorship than starve in a democracy!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

Thats because Sryia has no important resources for which ameirca or NATO wants to take over it or even steal, america needs to avoid a war agaisnt russia, the russians did install a naval base in Sryia back in 2007 i believe, and there is a possibility assad will survive this uprise, if he does, i dobut another uprise agaisnt assad will work at all.

Interesting how that war hawk John McCain calls assad, Russias assad eh? well then i guess John McCain is albanias.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join