It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suge Night Talks About Shooting People With Aids Infected Blood - Then Mentions EAZY-E

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Okay, I tried to make the title with as little sensationalism as possible. I know it sounds odd, but you need to see this video.

First off I will give a bit of background information for those who don't know. EAZY-E was a popular rapper who died in the 1990's of aids. I have always heard of the rumors that there may have been some conspiracy behind it but always shrugged it off as crazy talk. Then a member started this thread.. It links to a video of EAZY-E speaking about some random stuff that we can only speculate on. In my opinion it shows he was more clever than people made him out to be and was politically motivated somehow. He was even invited to the Whitehouse for dinner under the George Bush Sr. administration.

Anyways enough about that. Watch this video. It's most likely crazy talk from Suge Night. I used to pay attention to this music when I was younger and I am surprised I never heard about this footage. I wonder if there is any connection. Suge Night owned Death Row while EAZY-E ran Ruthless Records. There were multiple "beefs" between multiple rappers on those labels so there may be a motive. I still think it's Suge being a fool on live television. I will let you be the judge.

Please forgive the video title. It says Ice Cube, but it's Suge Night. This is not my video.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
what a dumb thing to say on TV , and boy was he high

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pillock

Yes, he does look out of it, and it was a very stupid thing to say.

He was probably trying for more publicity.

new topics

join