It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The other 2 studies are available upon request (write to Yale and Trace) or if you're at a university you could probably grab it from Proquest or Emerald. I challenge you to ask Pye for his study

For the fifth time, the first two labs were not capable of testing for alien DNA. Pye even had to wait a few years for the new technology to come out before he could get the option of being able to test if it is alien.

Of course he didin't realize this until he had allready wasted time and money. He was new to the whole idea of testing something for alien DNA otherwise he wouldn't have wasted his time on the first two.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

The other 2 studies are available upon request (write to Yale and Trace) or if you're at a university you could probably grab it from Proquest or Emerald. I challenge you to ask Pye for his study

For the fifth time, the first two labs were not capable of testing for alien DNA. Pye even had to wait a few years for the new technology to come out before he could get the option of being able to test if it is alien.

Of course he didin't realize this until he had allready wasted time and money. He was new to the whole idea of testing something for alien DNA otherwise he wouldn't have wasted his time on the first two.

Question. Could it have possibly been a child that was half human and half beast? I watched the videos, and clearly, at least half the DNA is human, but I've seen no one checking to see if it could be the DNA sequence of an animal. It has just been assumed to be alien.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

So at this point, all evolutionist believe.......
Earths age is
4.54b years, and the margin of error is only around 1%
Homo sapiens evolved around 200,000 years ago
and Homo sapiens began in Africa and Asia.
Is this correct ?

Now going back from Homo sapiens , what are the stages of the evolution of man and in what periods did each exist ?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Evolution is a proven theory. Theories are tested and tested again. Nothing goes against it - you can see it plain as day in our observable reality.

As for if it can define WAAAAY back in time... that's a different story. We can only assume so much. And I think that we already assume too much anyways.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Myollinir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

We are actively using the theory in modern medicine, if it were wrong, we couldn't actively apply it like that

What this conversation shows is that you haven't really studied the theory.
Well mass amounts of people have been wrong in the past, look at how the bible taught to others. I'm sorry but it sounds like the blind leading the blind.

Of course floods are common, they happen all the time somewhere on the planet. However, scientists did "look", and there's ZERO evidence of a global flood...
Why is it that your the first person to share this with me?

I just watched another Pye video and it was brought up again about the first two tests and its clear again, that the first two did not have the technology to detect anything other than human, Why are you having a problem understanding this. The 3rd test ruled out the first two.

Text

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

over how much time? Modern Man has been around for only like 250K and that is not very long in these terms. Why aren't new races or new species happening right now? How long should it take for another species or race to emerge? Does there need to be some environmental stress? How much? To what degree does the stress need to be to trigger another species or race?
I know the official word is complicated and I don't deny there is some mechanism of adaptation going on. Sure, I can't explain all the details, but so far the Sumerian writings make more sense than anything main stream science has to offer. It's getting over the first part of this that's the hardest. Once you swallow your ego it goes down much easier.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
Question. Could it have possibly been a child that was half human and half beast? I watched the videos, and clearly, at least half the DNA is human, but I've seen no one checking to see if it could be the DNA sequence of an animal. It has just been assumed to be alien.

The mitochondrial dna was human. If the tests found the mtdna then it should've also found it in the nuclear dna yet what it has been finding there is not found to correlate with anything in the genome data bank . But along with that (and this is another forest for the trees problem for some) you have to look at the result which looks like a classic gray alien. The chemical make up of the bone is nothing close to human. The features are not even close to the Elephant Man (remember he is NOT A BEAST!!!)

An interesting tidbit is that the alien was buried next to a human woman who buried it, tied it's hand to her arm and killed herself there in the tunnel. Does anybody have any idea what a great story that is? What were the circumstances leading up to that?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Of course floods are common, they happen all the time somewhere on the planet. However, scientists did "look", and there's ZERO evidence of a global flood...

The deluge story in the Sumerian texts talk about tsunamis resulting from the Antarctic ice sheet breaking up off the land mass at the end of the last ice age around 13K years ago. After that it rained for a month, that's probably where they get the "30 days/nights" of rain caused the flood. The whole Arabian Penninsula got washed out from south to north landing Ziasudra/Noah's ark on the flanks of Ararat in Turkey right where you'd figure it would if taken by a s-n tsunami. Sea level rise could have been considered a flood too.

edit to clear up the quote was by Mrxyz not itsthetooth sorry

edit on 14-11-2011 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

The deluge story in the Sumerian texts talk about tsunamis resulting from the Antarctic ice sheet breaking up off the land mass at the end of the last ice age around 13K years ago.

hmm... this is so much crap it's untrue.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

An interesting tidbit is that the alien was buried next to a human woman who buried it, tied it's hand to her arm and killed herself there in the tunnel. Does anybody have any idea what a great story that is? What were the circumstances leading up to that?

I like how he was able to say that it fits the description of what we commonly know to be a grey alien. Forensics is just amazing, and at first I just couldn't see it, but later on I could. The neck, they EYE's the whole deal could be a grey.

I happen to know a lot about greys. One of the common things about them is mind controling powers. They have the ability to knock us out to sleep, or control our emotions, or control us period. It's scary, real scary. What I think happened was the alien was in the cave with this 12 year old girl, possibly had some agenda from the alien or was going to be abducted. She might have been under mind control at this point. A third person walks into the cave looking for the 12 year old girl and sees this freaky looking alien and ends up shooting both of them. They died together with the alien hanging on to the girl.

It's the same type of reaction you could expect from most people even today. People would freak. I think I would too.
I have to say that in my 30 years of studying the supernatural and paranormal, ET is NOT our friend. I have never heard any good stories.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

The deluge story in the Sumerian texts talk about tsunamis resulting from the Antarctic ice sheet breaking up off the land mass at the end of the last ice age around 13K years ago.

hmm... this is so much crap it's untrue.

You guys know whats scary is that time frame is scary close to when god supossedly put us here. Very scary.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
reply to post by MrXYZ

So at this point, all evolutionist believe.......
Earths age is
4.54b years, and the margin of error is only around 1%
Homo sapiens evolved around 200,000 years ago
and Homo sapiens began in Africa and Asia.
Is this correct ?

Now going back from Homo sapiens , what are the stages of the evolution of man and in what periods did each exist ?

For crying out loud, how about you google "human evolution" and click the first link that pops up??? I mean, your questions are so basic, do you expect us to spoon feed you basic stuff like that??

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Well mass amounts of people have been wrong in the past, look at how the bible taught to others. I'm sorry but it sounds like the blind leading the blind.

If you actively apply something it can't be wrong anymore. So if the theory's being used to develop medicine that works, then the theory's correct

Why is it that your the first person to share this with me?

Because your school obviously failed at teaching you basic biology and geology

I just watched another Pye video and it was brought up again about the first two tests and its clear again, that the first two did not have the technology to detect anything other than human, Why are you having a problem understanding this. The 3rd test ruled out the first two.

You can watch his videos a million times, it won't change the fact that his study hasn't been published and he's merely making random claims that have been shown to be untrue by official studies

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Not that it matters, they are all related to us and now extinct species like the ancestor we share with chimps. So not exactly sure how geography matters in the context of proving the theory wrong

do you have any demonstrable evidence linking us to that ancestor? I know you think you know what you are talking about because you'll just say "it's in our dna!" but so is Spongebob Squartpants' dna. Modern Man's dna starts circa 250,000 years ago. Where is the species that we came from? Don't say Neanderthal or Denisova either. They are not the same species as modern humans and actually we coexisted for a while and supposedly interbred (like a horse and donkey). So where are the ones who we each came from? Are you saying our link is the same that gave rise to Neanderthal or Denisova? Do you have demonstrable evidence of that?

Sorry but cant resist. You do know that Spongebob Squarepants is a cartoon and does not have DNA. Not everything on the TV is real.

Why do you ask if Evolution has demonstratable evidence and the discount the evidence we have?

You mention that Neanderthal's and Modern humans interbred then I suppose you agree we must have been interrelated just like the Horse and Donkey so have answered a part of your question.

So now where is your evidence for your stance. Dont keep demanding a one way argument.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Can we put this nonsense to bed as you are not even going to accept what Pye says about a human mother. If we could bring this poor individuals parents back to life and they said they did it I am sure you would say 'not according to Pye and anyhow the parents were both alien.'

This skull is 900 years old. This individual lived around the time of William the Conqueror. The Roman Empire had risen and fallen as had many others.

Even if itsthetruth is correct the skull has nothing to say about the origins of man and the same goes for Pye. In fact if itsthetruth is correct it has nothing to do with man at all.

So again Pye comes under suspicion claiming origins with a skull that has nothing whatever to do with it even if he could show it was not fully human.

EDITED. Another question. Someone posted that the whole skeleton is/was available so why has that not been looked at? I would think there would be major differences there too or do the rest of the bones show the lie?
edit on 15-11-2011 by colin42 because: Missing bones?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

EDITED. Another question. Someone posted that the whole skeleton is/was available so why has that not been looked at? I would think there would be major differences there too or do the rest of the bones show the lie?

If they found it, it probably looks perfectly human as hydrocephalus attacks the head mostly...which obviously wouldn't help him him sell his books

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I agree. Sometimes it is what people with somthing to hide dont show that holds the answer.

When you first mentioned hydrocephalus I googled images for it and have little doubt that your information is correct.

Lets hope this individual had better treatment in life than it has at the hands of Pye' agenda for profit.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
reply to post by MrXYZ

I agree. Sometimes it is what people with somthing to hide dont show that holds the answer.

When you first mentioned hydrocephalus I googled images for it and have little doubt that your information is correct.

Lets hope this individual had better treatment in life than it has at the hands of Pye' agenda for profit.

It's not even something up for debate really. Steven Novella was the guy examined the skull before concluding it's congenital hydrocephalus...and he's the director of neurology at Yale for crying out loud. Being the head of neurology at what probably is one of the top 5 universities on the planet certainly gives him more credibility than that crook Pye has...given that Pye's nothing but a fiction author

Believing Pye is like believing Snooki from Jersey Shores instead of Hawking when it comes to cosmology and physics...insanity!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I don't want be accused of putting words in your mouth.
Why do evolutionist have a problem clearly stating their beliefs ?
Why should I google anything ?
Don't you know the facts in what you believe ?
If my questions are so simple why can't you answer them ?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Those that support Evolution do not need to believe in it, they have evidence.

There are many threads with pro Evolution supporters giving very detailed descriptions about Evolution so we avoid nothing.

On the otherhand you and the anti Evolution group that appears to have no evidence in support of their stance. Dont worry what Evolution has to say. You dont need links, you have discounted it as wrong.

Explain the diversity we see without it.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join