It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

Satan placed all the fossils to trick us
Thats about it, what more of an answer do you expect?

Well folks there's your answer, i'm guessing he created carbon dating to trick us to right?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by itsthetooth

I'm talking about websites like those when I mention "pseudo-science". They also claim all mountain ranges formed at the exact same time...which we know for a FACT isn't true

I couldn't read it all yet cause its a big page but what little I did read seems like common sense and the way I always understood evolution to begin with.
Macroevolution never yeilds a new species and can never be seen in production.
I keep telling you guys its full of holes.

I may not have posted everything I believe in intervention but will say one thing, there are no holes.

That's because macro-evolution is just a whole lot of micro-evolution. If you believe in minor changes in organisms, you automatically accept that if you change enough minor details, it will alter an organism completely. You seem to think that there are a set number of types of animals that only have variation among each other, separate from the rest.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'm talking about websites like those when I mention "pseudo-science". They also claim all mountain ranges formed at the exact same time...which we know for a FACT isn't true

I think this could depend on what your talking about. As far as the exact way they all look today, I agree with you. Some have made changes while others haven't. It also depends on the timeline of creation. If all mountains were made say 4 billion years ago, maybe they were all formed within a few hundred years.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury

Originally posted by Atzil321

Satan placed all the fossils to trick us
Thats about it, what more of an answer do you expect?

Well folks there's your answer, i'm guessing he created carbon dating to trick us to right?

Satan or any other adversary were only labeled as evil because of the conflict of interest it caused with God. God simply didn't want anyone, angel or spirit to medal in his plans to enslave us for mining gold. There is good and evil everywhere. Even the serpent in the begining of the bible told Adam and Eve they surly wouldn't die from eating the fruit.

There could have been some truth in that because they in fact didn't die, but were punished of course and died many years later. Some people argue and say that they were suppose to live forever but we allready know our time line was suppose to be about 1,000 years, and after punishments, we were reduced to 120 years. We don't even live that.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I couldn't read it all yet cause its a big page but what little I did read seems like common sense and the way I always understood evolution to begin with.

I may not have posted everything I believe in intervention but will say one thing, there are no holes.

You have posted a few ideas you hold to be true and in all these pages you have taken part in you have not posted everything you believe shows you right which is one hell of a hole in itself.

What would your response be to someone who told you that in Evolution, there are no holes and say he knows things but wont tell you.?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
double post
edit on 11-11-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

You are trying to rationalize something by claiming snakes talk!!! For crying out loud, they don't even have vocal cords, and we know for a FACT humans didn't just pop up in their current form like told in the Adam & Eve story. And why do you keep on dodging the question as to why earth when gold is all over the universe, often in places that would pose a lot less hassle when it comes to mining gold? And what about us using the theory of evolution in modern medicine to accurately predict future outcomes...you keep on dodging that one over and over and over again

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

very interesting videos. Lipton's got some great stuff. I would add though (concerning the second video w/DrSanford) that instead of our only hope being Christ, I would keep it simple and say the Annunaki. I think they say its actually going to be Nannar, or Ningishiszdda or something like that. I think he's Enki's son or grandson or nephew of his sister. Doesn't really matter to me

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No, the authors listed at the bottom of that page are the authors of a scientific paper, not the authors of the website you plagiarized.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ah, so he was plagerizing. Now it makes sense why he would not back up anything he said with facts and constantly dodged every question that showed evolution as fact. He'd just keep copying and pasting from websites and not linking them. No wonder. Isn't plagerizing a violation of site rules?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Indeed it is. And you'll note that the most recent posts have been removed and replaced with T&C warnings.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

You looked at videos that someone puts in the link offers nothing but a message of that's it?

I he cannot be bothered to discuss I certainly wont take time to view. Its a bit like leaving a book, telling people this is the truth and then leaving them to read into it what they wish.

How would that work in real life?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Ah, so he was plagerizing. Now it makes sense why he would not back up anything he said with facts and constantly dodged every question that showed evolution as fact. He'd just keep copying and pasting from websites and not linking them. No wonder. Isn't plagerizing a violation of site rules?

Thats a good point because anything that could possiby be plagerized couldn't possibly be true.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
reply to post by bottleslingguy

You looked at videos that someone puts in the link offers nothing but a message of that's it?

I he cannot be bothered to discuss I certainly wont take time to view. Its a bit like leaving a book, telling people this is the truth and then leaving them to read into it what they wish.

How would that work in real life?

Depends on how lazy people are to pick it up and read it.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You are trying to rationalize something by claiming snakes talk!!! For crying out loud, they don't even have vocal cords, and we know for a FACT humans didn't just pop up in their current form like told in the Adam & Eve story. And why do you keep on dodging the question as to why earth when gold is all over the universe, often in places that would pose a lot less hassle when it comes to mining gold? And what about us using the theory of evolution in modern medicine to accurately predict future outcomes...you keep on dodging that one over and over and over again

But if the DNA was reworked to make one talk, and have vocal cords, then it's possible just like the four headed creature in the bible of lion ox eagle and man.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

No, the authors listed at the bottom of that page are the authors of a scientific paper, not the authors of the website you plagiarized.

If your quoting with the authors names, its not plagerizim

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You have posted a few ideas you hold to be true and in all these pages you have taken part in you have not posted everything you believe shows you right which is one hell of a hole in itself.

What would your response be to someone who told you that in Evolution, there are no holes and say he knows things but wont tell you.?

There are no holes in intervetion. I seem to find big ones though when I ask evolutionists where the proof is of transgression and where any proof that evolution in fact happened to our species without the natural element of dying off.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

How many more pages are you intending to copy and paste?

To make things worse you have copied and pasted nonsense all of which tries and fails to attack evolution when the purpose of this thread is for you and others that say evolution is wrong to explain the diversity we see today without using evolution. Something no one has even attempted.

We have shown here and in countless other threads the evidence which seemingly is all utter tosh in your and others opinion. So now it is time for you to show us the error of our ways.

Please explain the diversity we see today.

Evolution has never been able to explain how natural selection occured to get us to where we are today. It's clear from the page I copy and pasted that when DNA starts to deviate, the species dies out. Tests and studys were done and proven conclusive. You can't have genetic drift to the degree claimed to evolve us from primates. Even when there was genetic drift and the species lived for a short time, it was still the same species, tested many times over. So the problem here is we are a different species than primates, therefore it's not possible we evolved from theme.

It goes back to what I was asking at which point did we stop being able to reproduce with them? It's simply not possible and even if it was then your faced with it having to happen to thousands simotaniously as to avoid incest.
It's just not possible
edit on 11-11-2011 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I see. I have to accept there are massive holes in Evolution because you continually say so using arguments that are shown to be flawed (Polite description) whilst you show little understanding of it. (we evolved from primates?)

This is ok because you do not need to understand evolution in this thread. It's about you explaining the diversity we see today without using evolution.

You maintain I have to accept there are no holes in intervention because you say so. Yet when I and others question it with a little logic you do not show me/us where we are wrong.

You are probably correct in your assumption that there are no holes in intervention as there appears to be no substance to make holes in. You certainly do not seem to be able to show anything resembling evidence and no proof at all.

Suprise me. Give it a go.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm still looking for holes in intervention, I'm open to any question and await one that lands in a hole. There are no holes in intervention.

Evolution seems to be based on theorys that are based on theorys, also based on theorys.

Molecular evolution in the severe degree needed is a theory.
It has been proven in tests that a species will die out long before a massive drift continues.

In order for us to have evolved in such a way, it would have had to have occured to thousands through another theory of natural selection, to avoid incest. This in itself is a contradiction. Did it happen to everyone, or was it natural selection.
There are no massive amount of fossils to support 1/2 of this theory. While the Assam tribune has announced that findings in our DNA prove that our species did go through a bottleneck period yet we never dipped below tens of thousands. Where are the BONES. Why is it we can find dinasour bones and no human bones?

Humans have less chromosomes than primates. Does this really need explanation.
If you disagree, please explain what we gave up and how much less we became than primates.
I guess we lost our tails.

The biggest nonesense in all of this is how there is no proof of transgression. There are no fossils to prove transgression. Of course I'm assuming there were many stages, not just one. In this many stages we are missing bones of before of tens of thousands never dipping below that.

You might think intervention is harder to belive in based on there being no proof as well, but what I have encountered is they will never own up to something being alien untill we go to their doorstep and compare DNA. Another words , yes we know this skull is an alien because we flew to his planet and compared DNA samples. So science calls it an unknown.
You have to be pretty ignorant to believe we are alone in this universe. There is a lot of life out there and some do visit us, and some do interact with us. There is so much life out there they even have fights and wars, we are lucky we haven't been involved with any such thing yet. Even FEMA trains to prepare for a UFO encounter.

Here is one of my favorite clips.

www.youtube.com...

IMO the main reason we might see something like this probably involves some type of invasion. So if you don't believe in little green men, you might want to research these things a little more.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join