It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 489
<< 486  487  488    490  491  492 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Couldn't they evolve alongside each-other? Seems like you are polarizing the issue, when there are in-between areas that could also be possible.
This comment is proof on how the theories and hypothesis that form evolution came to be. It's always about how thing might have been rather than doing actual scientific work to reverse engineer what really happened.

At least with intervention and target food there is documentation that proves it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Varemia

Couldn't they evolve alongside each-other? Seems like you are polarizing the issue, when there are in-between areas that could also be possible.
This comment is proof on how the theories and hypothesis that form evolution came to be. It's always about how thing might have been rather than doing actual scientific work to reverse engineer what really happened.

At least with intervention and target food there is documentation that proves it.

You're acting like I'm the official expert on that specific portion of evolution. That was an area that I am not personally familiar with in great detail. That doesn't mean that there is little documentation. It just means that I am less knowledgeable about it.

Seriously, tooth. You're acting like you haven't a logical bone in your body.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

You're acting like I'm the official expert on that specific portion of evolution. That was an area that I am not personally familiar with in great detail. That doesn't mean that there is little documentation. It just means that I am less knowledgeable about it.

Seriously, tooth. You're acting like you haven't a logical bone in your body.
From my experience, the people on this thread including yourself, really know how to dream and stretch the truth. As an example, the only things I have read about in evolution is how some isolated cases of specieation have been witnessed, but only in some aquatic life, bacteria, and viruses. Now this is a far stretch from claimin that we share a common ancestor with apes, but everyone including yourself on this thread is doing it.

I just recently proved a serious portion of evolution wrong on the thread I started about target food. While I was back on this thread I asked the serious question about how food is going to work for a species if that food goes extinct. In addition to how a new species is going to find food. I was constantly told the same thing, that a species will just eat whatever it has to, to survive. Well there is a major hole in that theory. If a species is just going to eat whatever it can to survive, then why is it that a given species will always eat the same things near and far.

The fact that you are able to ask anyone today what a species eats, and they can answer without doubt, is proof that a species just doesn't eat whatever. Evolution is nothing more than a series of hypothesis and theories that were made up, without any reverse engineering to prove their existance. The aformentioned is proof of that. Seriously how hard would it have been to study and figure out what a species eats? I didn't even have to go that far based on the fact that we allready know what a species is supposed to eat.

If evolution were correct in this matter, what we would see is total chaos in what a given species eats. We definitely would not be able to answer any questions about what a given species eats.

If I'm able to debunk this important portion of evolution, it just makes me wonder how much more of the theory was just made up without any serious thought put into it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

There is something seriously wrong with you boy. Really I mean seriously wrong when you have to keep continually lying to yourself that you are somehow right. No one that has ever read your nonsense would agree with you and the star you have for your last post was no doubt awarded by your friend you made up to support you.

It’s just tragic to watch you crash and burn.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

There is something seriously wrong with you boy. Really I mean seriously wrong when you have to keep continually lying to yourself that you are somehow right. No one that has ever read your nonsense would agree with you and the star you have for your last post was no doubt awarded by your friend you made up to support you.

It’s just tragic to watch you crash and burn
Nope my stars were award from honesty, something you would know very little about. I like how you came over here to hide after running away from abalone. Are you afraid of abalone colin? Does it freighten you that Target Food exists? It should, as it proves evolution to be wrong. Which isn't hard to do honestly.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

reply to post by colin42

It’s just tragic to watch you crash and burn
Nope my stars were award from honesty, something you would know very little about. I like how you came over here to hide after running away from abalone. Are you afraid of abalone colin? Does it freighten you that Target Food exists? It should, as it proves evolution to be wrong. Which isn't hard to do honestly.
Oh dear, stars is it. They mean something to you? Tragic.

I don’t award myself stars as you have via your second account. So are you calling those that have awarded them to me on many subjects dishonest?

1. You have a total of 224, very few for the amount of posts you have made 3908
2. I have a total of 1440 for just 2316

So it looks like you have failed there as well sunshine.

I came here for the same you reason you did. There was a new post or are you hiding?

I am not afraid of anything you have to offer but until you provide the answers for the current crop of unanswered questions waiting for you I see no reason to expand the debate further, just to add to your current tally of unanswered questions.

As for target food proving evolution wrong. you have failed on your thread to even define what it is or prove it exists.

Go do that, there's a good boy.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Target food proved evolution wrong way back when the anteater was brought up.

There is simply no excuse that can explain how it is that the ant eater has evolved so well, and humans haven't.

The real nail in your coffin is the fact that we as humans, don't have a high of enough source for calcium here. It's an obvious fact that if we don't rely on supplements, we are suffering.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
“The fact that you are able to ask anyone today what a species eats, and they can answer without doubt, is proof that a species just doesn't eat whatever.”
Itsthetooth
????? That makes no sense! I can live on dog food, Monkeys can live on dog food, Horses can live on dog food. The fact that I do not eat dog food has nothing to do with it not providing me with nutrients ( it does) its simply that I don’t want to eat dog food. * If you offer a dog en.wikipedia.org... with mushrooms and wine sauce or a cow’s torn open throat, it will choose the throat every time. I will choose filet mignon every time.

* Two decades ago I was an avid backpacker. Trust me, when you run out of supplies, you will be amazed at the foods that can keep you alive.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wittgenstein

“The fact that you are able to ask anyone today what a species eats, and they can answer without doubt, is proof that a species just doesn't eat whatever.”
Itsthetooth
????? That makes no sense! I can live on dog food, Monkeys can live on dog food, Horses can live on dog food. The fact that I do not eat dog food has nothing to do with it not providing me with nutrients ( it does) its simply that I don’t want to eat dog food. * If you offer a dog en.wikipedia.org... with mushrooms and wine sauce or a cow’s torn open throat, it will choose the throat every time. I will choose filet mignon every time.

* Two decades ago I was an avid backpacker. Trust me, when you run out of supplies, you will be amazed at the foods that can keep you alive.
Humans are not in their element on planet earth, so this obviously doesn't apply to humans. However any other species has a patter that is consistant with all members of the species, that makes it possible to identify what they eat.

Your also confusing our adaptability with what we are suppose to be eating. The fact is we can eat toilet paper, it doesn't mean it was meant for us or that it is good for us.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Um, one concept that you admittedly made up on the spot, does not prove a field of science wrong. You can't even prove target food is real or that it has to do with a creature being from earth.

There is simply no excuse that can explain how it is that the ant eater has evolved so well, and humans haven't.
Repeating dishonest lies over and over does not make them true. Humans are the most successful species on the planet. Yes, our intelligence makes us much more well adapted than any other creature here. We use the earth and manipulate everything exactly how we want it. Evolution does not work in terms of "well" and "good". It goes toward nature and that's it.

real nail in your coffin is the fact that we as humans, don't have a high of enough source for calcium here. It's an obvious fact that if we don't rely on supplements, we are suffering.

Too bad milk is natural and you are wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Um, one concept that you admittedly made up on the spot, does not prove a field of science wrong. You can't even prove target food is real or that it has to do with a creature being from earth.
Target food and its existence has allready been proven from the ant and the anteater, kelp and the abalone, millet seed and the parakeet.

Studys would show that these choices of food for these specific species are highly important to their diet. At any rate they qualify as being the majority of the diet.

Target food wasn't just made up, as you claim, as you can see there is actually a lot behind it, and a lot that supports the theory.

Repeating dishonest lies over and over does not make them true. Humans are the most successful species on the planet. Yes, our intelligence makes us much more well adapted than any other creature here. We use the earth and manipulate everything exactly how we want it. Evolution does not work in terms of "well" and "good". It goes toward nature and that's it.
The only proof that supports evolution is the fact that there is always change. You can believe that that change comes in the form of unguided randomness, that can't be proven, while I'm looking at culprits like ADHD that is causing change and could be mistaken as evolution.

There is no proof that there is a process of change aside from the fact that there is always change. It's the same thing when I refer to evolution as a creator, as it does create new species. You cant deny that but instead make claims that there is no intelligence behind the workings of evolution. The fact is you don't know that, your assuming. It's stands to make more sense that there is something behind it as unilateral evolution between species and food can't exist without some type of intelligence connecting them together, but here we are.

Aside from humans, every individual wihin a species eats the same things. It's as though they don't have a mind of their own. It's as though they are programmed to know what to eat, but just as importantly, what NOT to eat. You never hear about an anteater eating a tree. Or about a house sparrow eating a frog, you never hear about a frog eating a cow. Did you never wonder why that is? There is obviously some type of direction in what a species eats. Granted its not proof there is a creator, but it is proof that evoltion can't exist. Evolution would have to have insight in knowing what species are existing as a working unit, in addition to what new species would be able to eat before they are ever made. Take for example the relationship between the ant and the anteater. Assuming one came first, we will say the ant, and the anteater followed. Intelligence would have had to of been shared in the developement of the anteater so that his design would know that he needs specific ears to hear the ants, specific claws to claw their homes, specific snout to sniff them out, and specific tounge to reach into the ant hills and grag them.

This information shared would have had to include particulars about the ant, his dwelings, how he lives, and very insightful other things that would guide the anteaters creation to know how to catch them. Simply put, evolution is just not possible. Evolution never accounted for the detailed aspects of how, what when, where, and who, that would tie a species into another as a food. While target food also doesn't prove this, it quite easily discredits evolution for the fraud that it is. While the complex inter workings of this structure have creator written all over them, its simply not proof. It does however prove evolution can't exist.

The fact that humans don't follow these rules is proof that we are either designed differently or not in our element, where as most other species would have to be.

Too bad milk is natural and you are wrong.
Sure its natural for a dog to drink dogs milk.
Its natural for a cow to drink cows milk.
Its natural for a goat to drink goats milk
Its even natural for a human to drink human milk.
Its not natural for humans to drink any of the others.

Cows milk was only introduced because it was, and still is a good source of calcium, thats all.
Sorry but your wrong. And anyone that believes its natural for humans to drink another animals milk is sick in the head.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Target food and its existence has allready been proven from the ant and the anteater, kelp and the abalone, millet seed and the parakeet.

It has not. Prove it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

It has not. Prove it.
Any scientist can tell you with 100% accuracy what the diet is of any species. The fact that their food is predictable, and they don't venture off their menu is proof that intelligence was involved. There is no way that evolution could have told or programmed a species what they are suppose to eat, at least not without some insight, and pre meditated programming so that they would know. You must exclude species obviously that don't have target food. Dogs, cats, humans etc...

Now if you want to believe that evolution was responsible for programming all species with knowing what to eat, then there are several problems. With humans, you don't know what to eat, much less whats edible, unless someone teaches you. Sorry but thats not evolution thats humanity.
With all other species you would be admitting that evolution has passed on intelligence to teach them whats food, and whats not. Now it gets a little complicated here but if you go to the park and see new ducklings that are out for the first time, and you throw oats at them, they are smart enough to know its food. But if you throw saw dust at them, they are also smart enough to know its not food. Evolution would have had to of programmed each and every type of food into the mind of every species. Either way you look at it, your claiming evolution is a form of intelligence.

So first you deny that evolution is a creator even though you claim it to be responsible for creating over a billion species.
Then you deny that its intelligent even though it obviously has to have some serious intelligence in order to program the mind of every species with what to eat and what not to eat. Then you also deny the fact that humans obviously got skipped in that programming as well. There are people that have died from eating the leaves from rhubarb. The reason we know its poisioness is someone has to teach us. Again, humans obviously aren't in their element here.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Any scientist can tell you with 100% accuracy what the diet is of any species. The fact that their food is predictable, and they don't venture off their menu is proof that intelligence was involved.

Let's stop you right here. This is false. Period.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Even if I'm wrong and evolution was to blame for helping a species identify what its food is, its so complicated that its intelligent, which means that there is still intelligence behind it all, which means that evolution is still wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

tooth

You have a thread for discussing your views on target food. Just because you are being slaughtered there does not mean you can move that discussion here.

You have epically failed to even prove your so called 'target food' even exists on your thread so take your nonsense there where that is the topic.

This thread is an invitation to discuss diversity without referring to evolution. Show a little respect do that or go away.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
“The fact that their food is predictable, and they don't venture off their menu is proof that intelligence was involved.”
Itsthetooth

Take two foods 1. Optimum nutrition for the needs of a particular species. 2. Minimal nutrition for the needs of that particular species. Those animals that eat 1 will on average live longer and therefore have a greater chance of reproduction. Their offspring will inherit a propensity to prefer food 1.
Target foods are not necessarily the best foods for a particular species. We evolved when food ( fat, calories) were scarce. That is why we crave high fat, high calorie foods, foods that are not best for us.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Even if I'm wrong and evolution was to blame for helping a species identify what its food is, its so complicated that its intelligent, which means that there is still intelligence behind it all, which means that evolution is still wrong.

Trial and error over generations is not complicated. Maybe for you it is.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You have a thread for discussing your views on target food. Just because you are being slaughtered there does not mean you can move that discussion here.
What your really saying is that your not happy with your own attempts to try to slaughter my thread, so as a result you try to resort to some other tactic like telling me to stay our of YOUR thread.

First off Target food started on this thread LOL.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You have epically failed to even prove your so called 'target food' even exists on your thread so take your nonsense there where that is the topic.

This thread is an invitation to discuss diversity without referring to evolution. Show a little respect do that or go away.

I was more interested in the title of the thread which was " Can you prove evolution wrong?" and I came, I saw, and I kicked your butt.

top topics

<< 486  487  488    490  491  492 >>

join