It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 477
<< 474  475  476    478  479  480 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

The problem is compounded by several things.

Yes, like evidence and honesty
On your side its more like acceptance and education about the supernatural.

First you have to remember that we were NOT the first inhabitants on this planet and it even appears that has changed a few times.

Where is your evidence for this?
It's in genesis, all you have to do is read it.

Even the bible makes reference to people just all of a sudden being in a city right after Adam and Eve.

All I see here is more of your opinion and no evidence. I have told you that your opinion carries no weight.
No, this is actually in the bible, has nothing to do with any opinion.

So who was here first, what color and nationality were they, who knows?

So you cannot answer the question. All you can do is weave an even bigger, even more silly reply with absolutely no evidence at all.
Those answers are not available.

The problem that your faced with is that its also possible that other humanoids were brought here as well and also don't belong, It's a big mess.

Nope. Again you have got that very wrong. This is the problem YOU are faced with and have failed epically to address.
Unfortunatly your wrong, we have documentation that clearly tells us people were here before or right after the bible addresses adam and eve.

That really depend on the context of that saying. From what it looks like, we were an engineered species, which is where I keep saying that we were frankenstiened. This could also explain why our mtDNA is saying that we are a lot older than we probably are, at least as hybrids.

And that has what to do with a non white god?
Your bent on knowing what color God is, when your first of all totally unaware of the fact that no one ever got to look at him, and second that the largest missunderstandings from the bible are about semantics. God making us in his image could have several other meanings. It could be someones way of saying we were crafted from the image of a microscope.

Youll have to read genesis, your starting out with Adam and Eve and Cane and Able then all of a sudden there is a city with people.

Nope and nope again. This is your ridiculous claim it is up to you to provide the evidence. I care very little for your preaching reply that requires a lobotomy to accept.
I'm not going to quote the bible for you on this, its the largest selling book on the planet, you can google genesis and read it for yourself.

No remarks on how they got there. From me or the author.

No answers from you either just another sermon on your home spun religion which is why you continue to post here.

So to sum up your reply. You have not addressed any of the points I made. That if your fantasy was correct it would mean the bible is for non whites and does not include whites.

You have made it clear that your religion was explaining whites who are not mentioned in the bible. So explain where the white people came from when you have no so called 'historical documents' to refer to.
Thats because I'm not here to make assumptions like you like to do. Anything I have presented to you weighs with good reason, not assumptions like you hold onto.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

Every single statement above is factually wrong...well done tooth

You are a bit like the Stephen Colbert of the Origins forum
No I think its more like you can't explain these things so you are wrong. I noticed how you offered no proof or evidence to prove them wrong.

You know why you will never understand what's being told to you? Cognitive bias. You are being presented with plenty of arguments that are basically irrefutable. To cope with it, you fall back to some preconceived notions you have about the universe, and refuse to budge on them, even though you cannot prove that you are right about even those same points.

It's ridiculous that this thread is even still going. It's clear that you are the one who is lacking the intelligence to learn.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Is it me, or you can't fix the intentionally stupid? :/ When I read this comment, I realized this kid is not interested in intellectual discourse:

Lets look at this a little closer. First of all I'm not sure if your writting your own version of evolution, like everyone else is on here, or if your going by somone elses work. I don't remember seeing any quotes from you regarding electromagnetic phenomenon.

Life is a phenomenon, evolution is not a phenomenon.

FACE PALM!

So what we have here is another spammer of logical fallacies that the spammer can't even back up.. Ugh, I think threads like this would go so much better if we could just suspend people for intentional dishonest ignorance :/ Maybe make room for people whom are willing to actually show some form of intellectual integrity.

When you see someone repeat this behavior over and over again, it's often known when I was a Christian as a means to turn intellectual discussions that threatened the religion into pure ignorance.. It's a direct debating tactic to bury such educational topics in nonsense to disrupt anyone from taking it seriously.. I've often had discussions on how to best do this with other Christians on CARM, and it's clearly being used here. Why they don't get suspended or ban for it? I donno :/

edit on 26-7-2012 by TheJackelantern because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by TheJackelantern because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by TheJackelantern because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I guess all that matters at this point is that we are both agreeing on the facts.
Are you really that disconnected with the world around you. I disagree with pretty much everything you claim. I am in fact calling you very wrong and very dishonest.

Your reply to me where I am telling you that you lost the debate, hell ran away from the debate on your claim the bible is a 'clear historical document' that you seem somehow to have lied to yourself as me agreeing with you is so dishonest, so disconnected that I feel you need to seek medical help. Astounding!

Regarding your link and quote I have been there and done it. You ignored it last time and no doubt will again. Go back and address my original post as I see no value in repeating the same wasted excercise.

The remainder of the book still explains how earth is not our home. Just because I chose a few examples doesn't mean the rest of the book makes no sense in that same direction. Then again you assumed so.
Again with the purposeful dishonest tactics. You cherry picked from the link you supplied I was not talking about the bible and you know that very well.

1. The Bible was written by people that were not white

1. we dont know that answer, your assuming.
Assuming based on logic. Your document tells us where the authors were born and what nationality they were. So the assumption they were not white is a well founded assumption. Your answer fails.

2. It is about a slave race. What you claim the people who are punished were.

2. It's actually about a lot more than just that but there is some of that in there yes.
The point is you say the aliens enslaved those they brought to earth. The bible was written by that enslaved people. Given my point in #1 they were not white and so if they came from another planet the whites were not included in that book.

3. Their messiah was also not white

3. This too is unproven, your assuming.
Nothing in the bible is proven. Whether you like it or not Jesus was 99.9% certainty, non white.

4. If they came from a different planet than whites the bible must have been written for them and not for whites as it does not state a black eden and a separate white eden

4. Again your assuming a lot again. I think the key here is your obviously an assumer.
What a fake you are.

Given everything you base your claims on is assumption to answer them when I challenge you by claiming I am the one making assumptions demonstrates you cannot defend your statements and I will take it you have lost again. Been slaughtered again.

That was my way of saying it has to remain an unanswerable question.
What
What
your answer to: If there is no mention of white Europeans then matey you have another problem. How do you know whites were not already here and native to earth?

You have spent 400+ pages telling me you know the answer and now you claim it is unanswerable.

You insist we are not from here but admit you cannot answer the question of where did white people come from because you now say it is unanswerable
You are pure comedy. Natures clown

edit on 27-7-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

You know why you will never understand what's being told to you? Cognitive bias. You are being presented with plenty of arguments that are basically irrefutable. To cope with it, you fall back to some preconceived notions you have about the universe, and refuse to budge on them, even though you cannot prove that you are right about even those same points.

It's ridiculous that this thread is even still going. It's clear that you are the one who is lacking the intelligence to learn
That depends on what your referring to that I'm not willing to learn. If your talking about me just taking someones word on evolution from this thread, then ya, your right. However I have learned a hell of a lot from this thread including the basics about evolution directly from a suggested website, and other websites.

So your wrong, there is no way you can say I'm not willing to learn when I actually have.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
edit on 27-7-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Nope. I already established that the bible was written by and for people from planet black. I am talking about white people that the bible does not mention.

It only has to do with opinions. The opinion of the authors of the bible and your opinion of what they meant. AKA your opinion.

my question: So who was here first, what color and nationality were they, who knows?
your answer

Those answers are not available.
Why not?

Unfortunatly your wrong, we have documentation that clearly tells us people were here before or right after the bible addresses adam and eve.
What.
You just wrote 'Those answers are not available. ‘ Now you claim to have documentation. You seem more confused than usual.

Your bent on knowing what color God is, when your first of all totally unaware of the fact that no one ever got to look at him, and second that the largest missunderstandings from the bible are about semantics.
I have already established the bible was written by non whites. The bible (written by non whites) says man was made in his image ergo God is not white. So now explain whites.

God making us in his image could have several other meanings. It could be someones way of saying we were crafted from the image of a microscope.
Nope. It clearly states. Man was made in his image. Not man was made in his imager. Documentation is meant to be about real information and clear documentation about factual information. So now you admit the bible is not clear documentation.

I'm not going to quote the bible for you on this, its the largest selling book on the planet, you can google genesis and read it for yourself.
Strangely when you are told to Google information, given links to information you insist we supply it to you and then show no signs of ever reading it. So you supply the relevant information.

Thats because I'm not here to make assumptions like you like to do.
In your last two posts to me alone you have made nothing but assumptions, even assuming man being made in gods image could mean through a microscope. That you have no answers to where white people come from but know anyway, somehow. What colour and so what planet the authors of the bible were just to mention a few.

You are only here to make assumptions because that is all you have

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
edit on 27-7-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)
I bet I can guess what you wrote and so give you a star. Couldnt have said it better myself

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJackelantern

So what we have here is another spammer of logical fallacies that the spammer can't even back up.. Ugh, I think threads like this would go so much better if we could just suspend people for intentional dishonest ignorance :/ Maybe make room for people whom are willing to actually show some form of intellectual integrity
Well that is your opinion and your entitled to your opinion, but you know what they say about opinions? I get my intellectual integrity from understanding sections of the bible, which by the way are considered to be a historical document, Erich Von Daniken, Lloyd Pye, and Zecaria Sitchen, all agreen on how we got to earth. I have no idea what your basing yours on. And I seriously don't see how all these people including myself can be wrong, and your pseudo science be correct.

When you see someone repeat this behavior over and over again, it's often known when I was a Christian as a means to turn intellectual discussions that threatened the religion into pure ignorance.. It's a direct debating tactic to bury such educational topics in nonsense to disrupt anyone from taking it seriously.. I've often had discussions on how to best do this with other Christians on CARM, and it's clearly being used here. Why they don't get suspended or ban for it? I donno :/
But I don't believe in religion. Perhaps it would have helped you to study and understand the subject matter before making your own prognosis.

Religion was just a control measure to keep people in line with what god wanted, and while it usually goes hand in hand with people that believe in the bible, in my case you simply made a very poor judgement and stereotyped me, and made that same assumption. But I'm not shocked, I'm learning that most people that believe in evolution do make a lot of assumptions and in fact what seems to be getting shared on this thread is a culmination of assumptions based on what very little evidence there has been witnessed about evolution.

Durring my time on this thread I have been subject to being profilled, assumed, stereotyped, and much more. It's clear that you have no idea where I stand in my understanding of things. Believing we are not from earth is not a belief, its an understanding.based on whats been uncovered. Transpermia is very real and intervention is very real and account for how we came to be. This understanding concurs with the findings in our mtDNA and timeline of existence, and Pye, Sitchen, Von daniken, and the bible. In fact the ONLY thing it doesn't concur with is evolution.

It's apparent after much review of this subject that evolution was nothing more than a new belief to replace religion. Since most of it has not been witnessed it is still an unproven theory. Assumptions can be made like they have been but you know where thats going to get you. Since its an unproven theory, anyone that believes in it, is into it as a belief. In contrast to the bible, your arguing against a historical document, which I'm sad to say, says a hell of lot more on how we got here then the unproven theory of evolution.

It's clear from what I have read about evolution that the only things we know for sure is that there is change, we have never been able to identifry exactly what it is that makes these changes is, but some assumptions are offered. The mechanism that drives these changes has also never been identified. Speciation in some aquatic life, and viruses and bacteria has been identified but in small amounts. I have no idea on how this got stretched to humans, much less how humans can share a common ancestor with apes. BTW that phrase, that we share no missing link but have a common ancestor was only coined because they eventually knew they would never find proof that we share relation, so came up with the idea that our connection goes off in a bi-latteral direction rather than a unilatteral direction. More assumptions based on the proof of nothing, but anything to make the series of hypothesis and unproven theories work.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well that is your opinion and your entitled to your opinion, but you know what they say about opinions? I get my intellectual integrity from understanding sections of the bible

It was no opinion.. It was stating a direct fact. In fact, your entire post above is exactly that.. You are so intellectually dishonest that it's utterly pathetic... You didn't even grasp why I face palmed your statement, and that tells me how utterly uneducated you are in the subject, and how intentionally stupid your arguments continue to get. Grow up, learn what intellectual integrity actually means, and what honesty actually is.. You have no regard for it what-so-ever so you can sit their spamming your fallacies through every possible form of dishonest discourse. People whom are intellectually bankrupt behave exactly as you are behaving right now. It's disgusting and it's pathetic. It's worse when I did outline why life is an electromagnetic phenomenon and why it's governed by electromagnetism.. Your problem is you don't know what you are talking about, and you have no education what-so-ever regarding biochemistry, chemistry in general, what atoms are, how atoms are governed, or the fact that most everything around you other than pressure waves and gravity is electromagnetic phenomenon.. This is a scientific fact. .. Hence, your comment was utterly a classic case of intentional ignorance at the highest possible level I can even imagine.

Do me a favor, when you can show all of us a life form missing its atoms, you let us know so you can demonstrate for us how life isn't made of non-life, and isn't governed by electromagnetism. Go on, we will wait for your peer reviewed academic journal on this and regarding biochemistry and how you can magically have a living organism without them. Yeah that's not going to happen, and so you will sit here professing your beliefs in the imaginary and the magical while entirely ignoring any and all evidence to the contrary.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nope. I already established that the bible was written by and for people from planet black. I am talking about white people that the bible does not mention
Your only stuck on the black and white thing because I offered the possibility that we all might be from different planets, and you just want to prove that wrong. I'm not sure if your aware of the chapter in the bible that speaks of the tower of babble. It's assumed of course that God made these different people, complete with different languages and color as a punishment to us for trying to build a stairway to heaven. We assume that white people were here first, but the fact is I'm not aware of any proof of that.

It only has to do with opinions. The opinion of the authors of the bible and your opinion of what they meant. AKA your opinion
Well anything can be looked at in that way, but the problem is that your overlooking the fact that there is just way to many other things that all agree. I guess the easier way to explain this is that the bible was intended to explain to us that we are not from earth, yet for unknown reasons this obvious direction was either ignored, or taken in any other context except that.

As an example when the bible speaks about earth not being our home, religion has taken the idea that they must have been referring to what happens to us when we die, and is speaking entirely about the spirit form, while it actually says nothing about that.

my question: So who was here first, what color and nationality were they, who knows?
your answer
Like I indicated, those answers are not available.

Why not?
I'm not sure, maybe no one ever thought it would be a question.

What. You just wrote 'Those answers are not available. ‘ Now you claim to have documentation. You seem more confused than usual.
Color and nationality are not shared that I'm aware of.

Your bent on knowing what color God is, when your first of all totally unaware of the fact that no one ever got to look at him, and second that the largest missunderstandings from the bible are about semantics.

I have already established the bible was written by non whites. The bible (written by non whites) says man was made in his image ergo God is not white. So now explain whites.
I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Again your making another assumption about the image. What I did to help figure things out, is I looked for additional explanations that back up the meaning, then when they both concur, then I stuck with it.

God making us in his image could have several other meanings. It could be someones way of saying we were crafted from the image of a microscope.

Nope. It clearly states. Man was made in his image. Not man was made in his imager. Documentation is meant to be about real information and clear documentation about factual information. So now you admit the bible is not clear documentation.
You have to also remember that there is translatiion, and in addition to it being from a much older language. The bible is not clear as a WHOLE. The parts I have shared are clear because like I said, I looked for back up of the understanding elsewhere in the bible.

Strangely when you are told to Google information, given links to information you insist we supply it to you and then show no signs of ever reading it. So you supply the relevant information.
So your assuming that because I didn't share something that it must not be relevant.

In your last two posts to me alone you have made nothing but assumptions, even assuming man being made in gods image could mean through a microscope. That you have no answers to where white people come from but know anyway, somehow. What colour and so what planet the authors of the bible were just to mention a few.

You are only here to make assumptions because that is all you have
There is other things that concur with the idea that god manipulated us through the use of genetics. Of course if he had been our real creator there would , or should have been no need for that, he obviously isn't our original creator. So no assuming here, its all redundant.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Your only stuck on the black and white thing because I offered the possibility that we all might be from different planets,

Going to say this bluntly.. Either back it up academically and prove it or seriously sit down.. It's pathetic you sit here and expect people to take your imagination seriously on an appeal to ignorance. Now normally I don't mind fantasy talk, but you aren't in a thread that tolerates fantasy over empirically supported and academically supports positions.

I guess the easier way to explain this is that the bible was intended to explain to us that we are not from earth, yet for unknown reasons this obvious direction was either ignored, or taken in any other context except that.

The bible makes no such references. And most of those references that people think deal with aliens is actually references to volcanic activity which should be an obvious if you bothered to ever read it, or study how volcanic activity has effected that part of the world. This to which includes how important fire was to people in that era. Here is an article I wrote on the bible:

Main Article: Yahweh: The Worshiping Of A Volcano Fire GOD Of War
matt-mattjwest.newsvine.com...

Supporting Evidence Page or what was not in the Article:
matt-mattjwest.newsvine.com...

Now mind you, that deals with the GOD in question that doesn't address the fact that Christianity takes from a lot of other religions and beliefs in the region such as the Egyptians ect.. Christianity is technically a mutt or mixed breed religion.. However, the GOD's roots in question, to which I am going to write another article on goes all the way back to Jahve the midian mountain / fire GOD worshiped by the Shasu and Jethro the midian Priest to whom married his daughter to Mosses. In fact, the Shasu are in terms of archeology and anthropology ect is pretty much where a lot of the pre-Israelites come from, and where the GOD Yehweh comes from., This is the shasu of Yahweh, and the GOD that replaced EL, or Baal the storm GOD.. And all this not very long after Mount Thera, the super volcano erupted to which buried a good portion of Egypt under volcanic Ash. An event that would make Mt Saint Hellenes look like a harmless fire cracker. It would be like comparing a 500lb bomb to a nuclear explosion.... And this happened in the same period as when the story of Exodus was written. And interestingly enough, Exodus begins on that western side of Egypt. And embellished story, but like off that true event. Heck we do this all the time here in the modern Era.. An event that would have even caused massive tsunamis ect.. These are facts, and not the sensationalized crap you see in the media that likes to cherry pick one or two verses out of the bible and out of context to say it was "ALIENS".. No, you have to take the bible as a whole and assess what it's actually referencing... Like actually try to read the Pslams to which is the songs of yahweh, and actually read up on the customs of mountain GOD worshiping, their practices, and how that relates to this pre-Christian religion that didn't become Christianity until after the Gospels were written.. Gospels much ripped from already preexisting beliefs from the Egyptians and other religions ect.

Even in the Torah the GOD referenced explicitly is "El Shaddai" and that translates to "God of the Mountains / God Almighty" with the Shin as the abbreviation of this GOD's name to which is they symbol of fire. And the root word to Shaddia meaning to "destroy with fire" ... It doesn't even take a genius to figure it out. It's that people are to damn lazy to actually study the bible or the roots to their religion.. And religions such as this, count on it, and its' why Christians focus on "Jesus"...

Btw.. so people know.. Mt Sinai is not really relevant giving that this GOD is likely associated with all volcanic activity in that region of the world. And most of the holy mountains deal with areas that explicitly had or have volcanic activity in that era. That's just a side note..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Going to say this bluntly.. Either back it up academically and prove it or seriously sit down.. It's pathetic you sit here and expect people to take your imagination seriously on an appeal to ignorance. Now normally I don't mind fantasy talk, but you aren't in a thread that tolerates fantasy over empirically supported and academically supports positions.
You know as well as I do that biblical things cant be proven academically. However your are at the same time saying that if it can't be, then it can't be truth, and you know that isn't so.

I doubt very seriously that just because something can't be proven academically, that it automatically means it can't be true. Thats a very odd belief, and shows that your not an honest person.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No regarding biblical, I do back up my arguments with empirical evidence. That which I will go more into detail within my next article on the subject.. But for you, you have nothing...And you are basing it on what you want to believe and not what the actual evidence shows.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

That depends on what your referring to that I'm not willing to learn. If your talking about me just taking someones word on evolution from this thread, then ya, your right. However I have learned a hell of a lot from this thread including the basics about evolution directly from a suggested website, and other websites.

So your wrong, there is no way you can say I'm not willing to learn when I actually have.

By that, you mean that you won't even believe the findings of thousands of evolutionary biologists, which have been LINKED here multiple times. You have been shown papers, university websites, and even books (that you refuse to read) by Richard Dawkins.

You are REFUSING to learn it, so yeah, you are in denial. You are always falling back on points that you consider important, when really, they don't disprove evolution nor do they even matter. Target food? Please, that's a made up piece of bullcrap. You say you've backed it up, but you've only proven that you have no clue what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You know as well as I do that biblical things cant be proven academically. However your are at the same time saying that if it can't be, then it can't be truth, and you know that isn't so.

I doubt very seriously that just because something can't be proven academically, that it automatically means it can't be true. Thats a very odd belief, and shows that your not an honest person.

Well, given that there's hundreds of things that have been scientifically proven to be wrong in the bible....it makes all the sense in the world to not look at the bible for proof

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Have you not heard? Tooth claims to be a science major. Discoverer of an arcane virus but cannot even explain what that may be. A borderline genius no less. None of these does he show any signs of.

He goes on to claim he is more scholarly than the religious scholars that spend a lifetime of debate and study of the bible. He claims that he and he alone understands what all these academics have missed.

He claims to know, understand science so well that we should be swayed by his opinion alone no matter how unfounded. How unsupported by any evidence and how detached from reality that opinion is.

With no evidence at all he claims that all the science mankind has discovered, tested and applied we are all wrong and that all the effort and dedication that has been put into scientific exploration is a tiresome waste of time because he alone knows the answer to every question that ever was.

ALIENS DID IT.

All we needed to have done though out history to any question was to put ALIENS DID IT after each and every question mark or mystery. If that does not work then lie like you've never lied before or use the word assuming as often as possible.

Welcome to the Billy Liar world of the tooth. (a white Billy Liar world of course)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No regarding biblical, I do back up my arguments with empirical evidence. That which I will go more into detail within my next article on the subject.. But for you, you have nothing...And you are basing it on what you want to believe and not what the actual evidence shows.
No your wrong again, I'm basing it on the documentation of those events, it's not a belief.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

No your wrong again, I'm basing it on the documentation of those events, it's not a belief.

But the documentation you use isn't FACTUAL and isn't backed up by objective evidence. So what...in 2000 years when someone unearths a Harry Potter book, should he suddenly blindly believe in wizards without any real objective evidence backing that up???

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

By that, you mean that you won't even believe the findings of thousands of evolutionary biologists, which have been LINKED here multiple times. You have been shown papers, university websites, and even books (that you refuse to read) by Richard Dawkins.

You are REFUSING to learn it, so yeah, you are in denial. You are always falling back on points that you consider important, when really, they don't disprove evolution nor do they even matter. Target food? Please, that's a made up piece of bullcrap. You say you've backed it up, but you've only proven that you have no clue what you're talking about.
The idea that things are suppose to be in a balance to survive, is in strong debate. All I have done is take it to the extreme to prove that in fact the only time things do survive is when there is some sort of balance. The fact is that you can't dispute that every species is supposed to have something to eat, you would have to be an idiot to believe otherwise. No one will ever change my mind that a species will only survive if it has food. The only difference between what you and I believe about this matter is I believe that everything is planned out, or at least it was in the beginning, while you believe its just a crap shoot and everything will eat what ever it can, and its supposed to be that way with no alignement. You also believe that there is nothing wrong with one species eating anothers food as it can venture over to someone elses menu to make up for it.

I call that bullcrap.

Humans are NOT role models for the way a species is supposed to eat. We are however role models for what happens when you get moved to another planet. No target food, and we don't fit in, and the planets natural defenses are attacking us to the point that we need vaccines, and medicine to survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 474  475  476    478  479  480 >>

join