It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 471
<< 468  469  470    472  473  474 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

This is why ............. Nonsense ............ ignored

My statements are not meant to be answers.
Then why post here preacher?

Well first of all a stick doens't have a custom made handle just for holding onto, like spoons do.
A stick has two ends. One end the chimp shapes to act as a spoon to scoop up ants. The other end he holds, so it is a handle. End of.

A stick is not made to a specific size as to make sure that it fits in our mouths.
The chimp selects a stick that fits into his mouth.

A stick doesn't have a cupped feature to allow us to pick up larger quanties of food.
The chimp uses his spoon to scoop up ants. Why would he shape it to pick up larger items?

A stick is not treated with some type of coating to extend life and wear.
Seeing as though the chimp discards the stick after use, why would he need to?

A stick doesn't serve any other purpose other then to allow an ant to crawl onto, and our food never crawls onto a spoon.
What part of scoops do you not understand?

A stick is not sanded and polished to avoid us getting splinters or damage from using it.
The chimp selects the stick. Clever aren’t they

A stick is not a specific lenght, its random and you get what you get.
True but then the Chimp shapes it that includes making it the length he wants and through experience has found to work.

A stick is not curved to be ergonomic, which allows for easier access from table to mouth.
The chimp shapes the stick

A stick is not treated to keep germs out for future use.
The Chimp discards the stick after use. Germs are not a problem. I said they were clever.

Sorry but your wrong.
That's an assumption as you have not seen my answers until now or have you already decided to dismiss them?

Apes do not use sticks as spoons, a stick can't be a spoon, it has no cupped featuer, so you are once again moving the goal posts to make them fit your delusion.
I supplied you with a link showing a chimp using the stick as a spoon. That means it is a spoon when used as one.

An ape uses sticks to pick up ants, thats all, and at best it still requires the ant to walk onto the stick, a big difference from our spoons.
The Chimp as shown in the link I provided uses the stick as a spoon. So it is a spoon. This is why they call a screwdriver used to kill someone a murder weapon and not a murder screwdriver.

No the stick has no gathering featue, therfore the ant has to crawl onto the stick.
It does after the Chimp has shaped it so that he can scoop the ant up

As for you childish fit over Fooltopia You have been given the definition that you have just denied. I intend to continue using it if I see you not accepting it then I no longer post to you and I don’t see people queuing up to respond to you so it seems you need to find another thread. See ya.
(Waves)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Well number one, our bible would not be indicating otherwise, and second we wouldn't be having all the problems we do have here if it were a better planet. There is honestly nothing here for us, if you haven't realized that yet.
What does the bible say? You don’t know how bad Fooltopia was so how can you be sure the Earth is not a paradise in comparison

There is honestly nothing here for us, if you haven't realized that yet.
Nah, nothing at all. That's why there are billions of us.

Evidence from other sources including the bible all suggest that we were an enslaved race, and were taken from our home, and told we would get to go back if we did the task asked of us.
It also say’s the land was covered by water and Noah sailed his ship until he found fertile land. So why couldn’t the ark be a space craft? why couldn’t Fooltopia have been ravaged by global climate change that covered the land with water prompting Noah to sail to earth for refuge.

The people that remain here obviously dind't comply.
Well in my version the people that did not comply drowned. In you version the people that did not comply were left on the perfect planet of Fooltopia instead of being punished and enslaved. Which version makes more sense?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm not sure what that is supposed to prove....................... no answer
Scanned through the rest. No replies to my points just more of your opinion. Decided not to waste my time. dismissed

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This thread is definitely heading down the insanity route thanks to tooth...and this sums it up pretty good

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

My statements are not meant to be answers.

Then why post here preacher?
That depends on each statement.

Well first of all a stick doens't have a custom made handle just for holding onto, like spoons do.

A stick has two ends. One end the chimp shapes to act as a spoon to scoop up ants. The other end he holds, so it is a handle. End of.
Is someone able to pick up one of these sticks and determine that it was used for Ants?

A stick is not made to a specific size as to make sure that it fits in our mouths.

The chimp selects a stick that fits into his mouth.
OH so he selects a size, he doesn't make it a certain size.

A stick doesn't have a cupped feature to allow us to pick up larger quanties of food.

The chimp uses his spoon to scoop up ants. Why would he shape it to pick up larger items?
Apes don't form cupped sections out of a stick, do you have some proof of this?

A stick is not treated with some type of coating to extend life and wear.

Seeing as though the chimp discards the stick after use, why would he need to?
So hes a mcdonnalds chimp as he believes in throw away utensils.

A stick doesn't serve any other purpose other then to allow an ant to crawl onto, and our food never crawls onto a spoon.

What part of scoops do you not understand?
I wanna see a chimp with a scooped spoon.

Monkeys can indeed make tools. The chimpanzee uses a primitive homemade tool when it wants a dinner of termites.

First, it must find a branch that is straight. It strips all the leaves and twigs of the branch so that it is smooth and will slide in and out of a small hole. Now, the chimp has a “termite spoon.”

It then pokes the spoon into a termite nest. The termites jump aboard the spoon and when the chimp pulls it out, it finds the spoon covered with its favorite delicacy.

www.bigsiteofamazingfacts.com...

Above is a perfectly good example of what I mean by people taking things out of context. There is never any mention of him shaping the scooped part to be just like that of a spoon. They do however refer to it as a spoon just for description purposes. They even indicate that the ant has to crawl onto the spoon, rather than the chimp scooping with it.

A stick is not sanded and polished to avoid us getting splinters or damage from using it.

The chimp selects the stick. Clever aren’t they
Don't pat yourself on the back, I'm not sold.

A stick is not a specific lenght, its random and you get what you get.

True but then the Chimp shapes it that includes making it the length he wants and through experience has found to work.
Again I'm not impressed. My mother had a cat that would call her momma and he would also seperate peas out of kitty stew and set them by the side of his dish because he didn't like them. Thats impressive.

Apes do not use sticks as spoons, a stick can't be a spoon, it has no cupped featuer, so you are once again moving the goal posts to make them fit your delusion.

I supplied you with a link showing a chimp using the stick as a spoon. That means it is a spoon when used as one
They are calling it a spoon as a reference not in a literal sense.

An ape uses sticks to pick up ants, thats all, and at best it still requires the ant to walk onto the stick, a big difference from our spoons.

The Chimp as shown in the link I provided uses the stick as a spoon. So it is a spoon. This is why they call a screwdriver used to kill someone a murder weapon and not a murder screwdriver.
Ya but it's so crude that he could also call it a q tip, or a tooth pic, or even a cooking utensil. Again I think your stretching the goal posts and reaching for things that aren't there but I'm not shocked seeing you do it, you do it all the time.

No the stick has no gathering featue, therfore the ant has to crawl onto the stick.

It does after the Chimp has shaped it so that he can scoop the ant up

As for you childish fit over Fooltopia You have been given the definition that you have just denied. I intend to continue using it if I see you not accepting it then I no longer post to you and I don’t see people queuing up to respond to you so it seems you need to find another thread. See ya. (Waves)
Oops there is that word again, oh well you tried, you might want to look to target food for an answer on that one.

Well I have considered leaving but the only problem is that I'm still trying to give everyone else a fair chance at coming up with target food and species. I woudln't want to be unfair.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
This thread is definitely heading down the insanity route thanks to tooth...and this sums it up pretty good

Mr Tooth should polish his English usage and his thought processes - a scientific paradigm needs a better spokesman than him. I studied this issue years/decades ago and am far from being on the cutting edge of the debate. I also avoid the debate box because the whole issue is a smokescreen for deeper issues. At base, I believe this debate is philosophical, not scientific.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Well number one, our bible would not be indicating otherwise, and second we wouldn't be having all the problems we do have here if it were a better planet. There is honestly nothing here for us, if you haven't realized that yet.

What does the bible say? You don’t know how bad Fooltopia was so how can you be sure the Earth is not a paradise in comparison
Well one thing it tells us is that target food is not among us, in addition to anything else from our home planet.

There is honestly nothing here for us, if you haven't realized that yet.

Nah, nothing at all. That's why there are billions of us
So you think just because we have the desire and will to survive that thats proof we are on our own planet

Evidence from other sources including the bible all suggest that we were an enslaved race, and were taken from our home, and told we would get to go back if we did the task asked of us.

It also say’s the land was covered by water and Noah sailed his ship until he found fertile land. So why couldn’t the ark be a space craft? why couldn’t Fooltopia have been ravaged by global climate change that covered the land with water prompting Noah to sail to earth for refuge.
Oops there is that bad word again, you really should consider more about target food.

The people that remain here obviously dind't comply.

Well in my version the people that did not comply drowned. In you version the people that did not comply were left on the perfect planet of Fooltopia instead of being punished and enslaved. Which version makes more sense?
From what I'm told, this planet has been eraticated a few times.

I'm not sure what that is supposed to prove....................... no answer

Scanned through the rest. No replies to my points just more of your opinion. Decided not to waste my time. dismissed
I'm glad to be someone you seek answers from.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well one thing it tells us is that target food is not among us, in addition to anything else from our home planet.

I think you're confusing "home planet" with "tooth's fantasy world" given that target food is something that you entirely made up

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well I have considered leaving but the only problem is that I'm still trying to give everyone else a fair chance at coming up with target food and species. I woudln't want to be unfair.

Then READ the links others supply and READ the links YOU supply because you obviously only read until something matches your fantasy and don't realize that reading abit further, usually DEBUNKS your claim. Proven time and time again by many others.

You sir are an idiot, a troll, bot, multiple users ( proven by your grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and claims that vary widely from day to day), an ATS purposely driven traffic attractor or an experiment.....time tells more with each post.

I mean really...the whole planet temp thing w/ colin...do you realize how much of a moron that made you look like, let alone all the other times you have been proven wrong and back peddled, changing your original statement or claim and goal posts? It's plain for all to see. Notice other ATSer's that have studied alien intervention and think it's a possibility worthy of research and discussion ( myself and I'm sure other's posting in this thread included ), aren't even backing you up here?

It's because even they /we can see the idiocy, laziness, dishonesty and blatant disregard for the TRUTH in all your posts. Instead of seeking knowledge, you are seeking adulation's and confirmation.

You are now a freakish oddity to be observed....sort of like slowing down, whilst driving by an accident or clicking on that youtube vid you know you shouldn't watch.. Don't worry...I know you can't even perceive that....take a cool sip of that nourishing liquid that floats in the air requiring no cup or "scooping device".

Again...I post this as it seems to fit tooth's outlook well. And BTW tooth you aren't Wall-E in this example....

The saddest point for me is......you don't even realize it

I guess I'll be getting some points deleted by mods........

.........................................................................................so worth it

Do you understand the term dystopia? Because your belief certainly fits that description.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Originally posted by Connector

Mr Tooth should polish his English usage and his thought processes - a scientific paradigm needs a better spokesman than him. I studied this issue years/decades ago and am far from being on the cutting edge of the debate. I also avoid the debate box because the whole issue is a smokescreen for deeper issues. At base, I believe this debate is philosophical, not scientific.

Thank you....case in point.

~ETA~

Although....I think scientific method is our best tool at the moment for FACTS about our origin, there is definitely a philosophical component, that must be concurrently explored. This thread is originally about diversity on our planet and isn't suppose to involve "creation", but well it went another way I guess.

An open mind to all new information and revelations.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I think you're confusing "home planet" with "tooth's fantasy world" given that target food is something that you entirely made up
So your saying you honestly believe that we aren't supposed to have anything to eat, and we are just supposed to eat what ever is available? Right, you might want to give it some serious thought next time.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Then READ the links others supply and READ the links YOU supply because you obviously only read until something matches your fantasy and don't realize that reading abit further, usually DEBUNKS your claim. Proven time and time again by many others.
I do READ them, nothing ever debunks my claims as you indicate. It always comes down to a matter of opinion and your basing your opinion against mine.

You sir are an idiot, a troll, bot, multiple users ( proven by your grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and claims that vary widely from day to day), an ATS purposely driven traffic attractor or an experiment.....time tells more with each post.
If that were true then somone with half a brain would have come up with target food that we have, and also with a species we have a relationship with to prove we have a single tie to this planet, but we don't.

I mean really...the whole planet temp thing w/ colin...do you realize how much of a moron that made you look like, let alone all the other times you have been proven wrong and back peddled, changing your original statement or claim and goal posts? It's plain for all to see. Notice other ATSer's that have studied alien intervention and think it's a possibility worthy of research and discussion ( myself and I'm sure other's posting in this thread included ), aren't even backing you up here?
What are you talking about, there was never any back peddling only that I made a mistake about it being an average and not a constant. If your trying to emphasize on that, you better hang on to it as it never happens in my posts. Colin was proven wrong by using the example of frostbite and heat stroke are extremes to our natural body.

It's because even they /we can see the idiocy, laziness, dishonesty and blatant disregard for the TRUTH in all your posts. Instead of seeking knowledge, you are seeking adulation's and confirmation.
All of my posts have truth and are sometimes backed up by links, which is usually about the time that you run and hide.

You are now a freakish oddity to be observed....sort of like slowing down, whilst driving by an accident or clicking on that youtube vid you know you shouldn't watch.. Don't worry...I know you can't even perceive that....take a cool sip of that nourishing liquid that floats in the air requiring no cup or "scooping device".

Again...I post this as it seems to fit tooth's outlook well. And BTW tooth you aren't Wall-E in this
Your brain centers man in the middle of the universe and everything works around that. You think that man knows everything there is to know but you aren't able to explain how thats possible when we are still learning new things.

Do you understand the term dystopia? Because your belief certainly fits that description.
Sure, do you understand the term paradigm? Because thats what evolution is.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Thank you....case in point.

~ETA~

Although....I think scientific method is our best tool at the moment for FACTS about our origin, there is definitely a philosophical component, that must be concurrently explored. This thread is originally about diversity on our planet and isn't suppose to involve "creation", but well it went another way I guess.

An open mind to all new information and revelations.
That isn't what your definition is saying, it sounds like its anything but scientific, more like fantasy if you ask me...

Evolution, the overarching concept that unifies the biological sciences, in fact embraces a plurality of theories and hypotheses.

www.talkorigins.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

So your saying you honestly believe that we aren't supposed to have anything to eat, and we are just supposed to eat what ever is available? Right, you might want to give it some serious thought next time.

We HAVE tons to eat and survived perfectly fine on that stuff for over 200k years

Your "target food" doesn't even exist, you are chasing unicorns

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Nope. It depends on if you think you can answer the question or get away with a lie.

Is someone able to pick up one of these sticks and determine that it was used for Ants?
I expect so but what has that to do with anything?

OH so he selects a size, he doesn't make it a certain size.
Do you know how many sticks there are in the jungle?

Just like using words out of context is a concept beyond your understanding it seem you cannot grasp that if you use something as a spoon, and it functions as a spoon it is a spoon.

Nope. He throws away a stick that he shaped and used as a spoon to scoop up ants. I imagine you are the McDonnalds trash chomping ape here.

Nope. If you did you would have followed my link. Your quote below shows the last thing you want to see is anything that challenges your fantasy.

Above is a perfectly good example of what I mean by people taking things out of context.
You Fooltopian. It is you that is the one taking things out of context.

There is never any mention of him shaping the scooped part to be just like that of a spoon.
He shapes it and then uses as a spoon, your link says termite spoon. Here is another. Medical spoons

There is never any mention of him shaping the scooped part to be just like that of a spoon. They do however refer to it as a spoon just for description purposes.
It is not the scooped part that makes a spoon a spoon
It is how it is used and if it can be used to perform that function. The Chimp's stick does. You have been proven wrong even by your own link but I doubt you will accept it.

Don't pat yourself on the back, I'm not sold.
Not selling, just telling.

Again I'm not impressed. ...................... Bull shine ............. Nothing to do with my answer
Again. I'm not fooled. You cannot address my reply so you avoid doing so. Shameful

Nope they are calling it a spoon because that is what it is.

Ya but it's so crude that he could also call it a q tip, or a tooth pic, or even a cooking utensil.
Nope. The Chimp does not use it as a Q-tip. He does not use it as a tooth pick, he certainly is not cooking with it. He uses it and it functions as a spoon so it is a spoon. Simple.

Again I think your stretching the goal posts and reaching for things that aren't there but I'm not shocked seeing you do it, you do it all the time.
You can think what you like if I don’t supply the evidence and logical argument but the problem you have is I have provided both so there is where your focus should be. You are correct. I supply links, logic based arguments/replies supported by evidence and links all the time.

Wrong again. Just go, don’t worry about us. (points at the door)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Oops there is that bad word again, you really should consider more about target food.
Fair enough. There is another bad word you seem to be refusing to discuss. RACIST

Further back in this thread you claimed the Bushman was a different species to humans. On page 469 when discussing tans and the environment I asked you to explain the black man. You replied:

Because thats the way they were made.
And then to my question 'So are you saying they were made differently to white people? Why?' You answered:

Probably because their sun differs, I don't know.
The implications of you views were evident. So I asked 'So is their sun not our sun? what are you saying? ' You replied on page 470

It's entirely possible that black people are from another planet, I don't know.
So there you have it. Your problem with The Theory Of Evolution has nothing to do with the mass of evidence we have and explains your instant, foundation less denial of it.

It is to do with what it means. We are related to all life on this planet. Our closest living relatives are the other primates. That the diverse human race are not just related but are brothers.

This does not fit your white god world where the only ones made in his image are white.

So let's discuss your racist views.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

We HAVE tons to eat and survived perfectly fine on that stuff for over 200k years

Your "target food" doesn't even exist, you are chasing unicorns
Of course but all at the cost of eating others food, and causing others to go extinct as a result of it. Not seeing that is bat crazy.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nope. It depends on if you think you can answer the question or get away with a lie.
You must be suffering from some complex to alwya think someone is lying to you.

I expect so but what has that to do with anything?
Ok and what obvious evidence is left behind that would prove that?

Just like using words out of context is a concept beyond your understanding it seem you cannot grasp that if you use something as a spoon, and it functions as a spoon it is a spoon.
If you were right, we would be able to use chopsticks for eating soup.

Nope. He throws away a stick that he shaped and used as a spoon to scoop up ants. I imagine you are the McDonnalds trash chomping ape here.
He doesn't scoop up ants as I have allready proven with the link and text I provided from an article. Your once again letting your imagination run away and moving the goal posts in the process. Ants don't get scooped up with a stick, there is no scoop on the stick, the ants actually crawl onto the stick which is the only reason why it works.
Maybe its time for another english lesson here...

scoopnoun /sko͞op/ 
scoops, plural

1.A utensil resembling a spoon, with a long handle and a deep bowl, used for removing powdered, granulated, or semisolid substances (such as ice cream) from a container

2.A short-handled deep shovel used for moving grain, coal, etc

3.A moving bowl-shaped part of a digging machine, dredger, or other mechanism into which material is gathered

4.A long-handled spoonlike surgical instrument

5.A quantity taken up by a scoop
- an apple pie with scoops of ice cream on top

6.A piece of news published by a newspaper or broadcast by a television or radio station in advance of its rivals

7.The latest information about something

verb /sko͞op/ 
scooped, past participle; scooped, past tense; scooping, present participle; scoops, 3rd person singular present

1.Pick up and move (something) with a scoop
- Philip began to scoop grain into his bag

2.Create (a hollow or hole) with or as if with a scoop
- a hole was scooped out in the floor of the dwelling

3.Pick up (someone or something) in a swift, fluid movement
- he laughed and scooped her up in his arms

4.Publish a news story before (a rival reporter, newspaper, or radio or television station)

scoop definition
As you can see, your stick, must have a scooped feature to qualify as a scooping utensil. Because your ants crawl onto the stick it is not the same. But we always seem to have these types of conversations. You are eager to move goal posts to fit your fantasy.

Nope. If you did you would have followed my link. Your quote below shows the last thing you want to see is anything that challenges your fantasy
If that were true I wouldn't have replied about it and addressed them back with definitions. You are not only delusional but your lying, and you keep referring to the act of chimps picking up ants with a stick as though they are scooping them up. Your a very dishonest person because I have proven that to be a false perception, and you continue to stick to it, even though its obviously false.

Above is a perfectly good example of what I mean by people taking things out of context.

You Fooltopian. It is you that is the one taking things out of context.
I can't seem to come up with anything other than target food.

There is never any mention of him shaping the scooped part to be just like that of a spoon.

He shapes it and then uses as a spoon, your link says termite spoon. Here is another. Medical spoons
I seriously doubt that chimps have medical spoons.

There is never any mention of him shaping the scooped part to be just like that of a spoon. They do however refer to it as a spoon just for description purposes.

It is not the scooped part that makes a spoon a spoon It is how it is used and if it can be used to perform that function. The Chimp's stick does. You have been proven wrong even by your own link but I doubt you will accept it
I use a fork in the same manner that I use a spoon, but I still don't call it a spoon.

They are calling it a spoon as a reference not in a literal se

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nope they are calling it a spoon because that is what it is.
Seriously if that were true, we would have a market for chmip spoon preservation and would be selling them as unique items. The other thing that you seem to keep overstepping here and I have allready brought this up, is how chimps are not ALWAYS eating ants, and not ALWAYS using sticks. So again there is no comparison in the lifestyle. We almost ALWAYS use utensils.

Ya but it's so crude that he could also call it a q tip, or a tooth pic, or even a cooking utensil.

Nope. The Chimp does not use it as a Q-tip. He does not use it as a tooth pick, he certainly is not cooking with it. He uses it and it functions as a spoon so it is a spoon. Simple
But your stick could have those uses as it is just a stick.

Again I think your stretching the goal posts and reaching for things that aren't there but I'm not shocked seeing you do it, you do it all the time.

You can think what you like if I don’t supply the evidence and logical argument but the problem you have is I have provided both so there is where your focus should be. You are correct. I supply links, logic based arguments/replies supported by evidence and links all the time.
I allready have, and have proven in the article that the ants actually crawl onto the stick, again there is no comparison. You could have just as easily of used a rolled up leaf to achieve the same effect. The ants aren't getting scooped up, its just another deep fantasy of yours to try to make that connection with other life on this planet. The sad part is even at that it seems to be the closest thing you have been able to supply that ties us to any life on this planet. Your not doing to well. We have no ties with the life on this planet and its obvious in so many ways. When you have to lie about them scooping up ants to try to claim a position of simularity with our utensils, it really makes people wonder.

Wrong again. Just go, don’t worry about us. (points at the door)
That would be rude, and unlike some on here I'm not.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Fair enough. There is another bad word you seem to be refusing to discuss. RACIST
I don't address such issues, I leave it to the mods to remove them if there is a problem, that is what they are for.

It's entirely possible that black people are from another planet, I don't know.

So there you have it. Your problem with The Theory Of Evolution has nothing to do with the mass of evidence we have and explains your instant, foundation less denial of it
I wasn't aware that we were ever able to travel to other planets to disprove the idea that different races probably come from other planets.

It is to do with what it means. We are related to all life on this planet. Our closest living relatives are the other primates. That the diverse human race are not just related but are brothers.
Of course this is coming from the same person that believes that a stick can be called a spoon, so by moving the goal posts I can see why you think we are related to apes, or chimps.

This does not fit your white god world where the only ones made in his image are white.

So let's discuss your racist views
Actually I never heard that theory, perhaps you can share where you got that from. The god I had understood was definatly not white, as he was alien.

top topics

<< 468  469  470    472  473  474 >>

join