It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 469
<< 466  467  468    470  471  472 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

I'm not sure of your point here, but I think you might be confusing this with the pleasure of eating. There is a big difference between preparing food and eating food, with the exception that its almost always assumed that the preparer also eats his creation.

I can think of countless times we get pleasure from eating, but not from prepareing food.

And therein lies one of the many problems. Every argument you make, every point you try to convince us of stems from your own beliefs and personal increduality.

YOU cant think of....YOU dont understand...and so on.....and therefore, in your mind, everyone must be the same. Well if you can do it so can I.

I love to cook. I work hard, away from home most of the week. I eat mostly in restaraunts.

When I get home I will quite happily spend several hour preparing ingredients, mixing flavours and textures cooking each individual element of the food until its ready to serve to my family (quite often prparing different dishes for each of my children and my wife).....and then, 7 out of 10 times, I dont even eat it. I do it beacause i find it incredibly relaxing and I like the look on my wife and kids faces when I present them with something wonderful.

And this isnt an example of "redundant" anything. Most of the ingredients could be eaten raw. (the exception being pork and poultry dishes) (BTW steak tartar)

Now to follow your pathological narcisisticst logic...If this is my experience it must be correct, so you are wrong and most people cook for pleasure in the preparation and not in the eating.

Cooking has never been adopted in the way of pleasure.

You said never, I just proved you wrong...YOU'RE WRONG

Cooking is just to kill bacteria so that we can safely eat the food. Again, its an added process because we don't have our intended food. .

Your wrong again. Cooking alters the flavour of many ingredients...Simple roasting of a spice intensifies the flavour, raw meat is a completly different flavour to cooked meat. Baking causes chemical reactions in ingredients that totalty transform there structure, texture and again, flavours. As an example egg white and sugar taste revolting but merangue is amazing.....a transformation brought about by.......take a guess.

I have had a food handlers license in the past and know for a fact that the purpose of cooking food is to kill bacteria..

I dont believe you!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by itsthetooth

We don't have any PROVEN examples of evolution to follow.

You keep on repeating this nonsense even after people provided you with dozens of examples...so either you're stupid or simply ignorant. Take your pick.

Thats not fair making him pick...I say let him be both

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Hilarious how after all those pages you STILL don't even understand that evolution is a PROCESS and not a CAUSE

And again, they don't know what causes ADHD so you look even sillier using that as an argument
Thats not what I read and posted links about...

ADHD symptoms caused by lead exposure, new study claims

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

A first-of-its-kind national study has found that pre-birth exposure to cigarette smoke and high levels of lead in children can be linked to higher rates of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in youth

Read more at FYI Living: www.fyiliving.com...

www.fyiliving.com...

So exposure to lead, or exposure to lead from cigarette smoke, or exposure to lead from chicken, or all the above. Either way, it looks like exposure to lead is it.

And your wrong, the process of evolution is claiming to make changes, which in turn makes things happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

If we didn't adapt we'd die...just like everything else
Now your admitting that we need to adapt, so focus on that for a minute.

It's apparen't that we would die if we didn't adapt, even you agree with that, so now answer a simple question.
If this is our home planet, and we supposedly evolve into what we are now, why do we need to adapt? Is it because we failed to adapt, like we thought, or is it because we aren't evolving fast enough, which means that evolution is failing us.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

If we didn't adapt we'd die...just like everything else
Now your admitting that we need to adapt, so focus on that for a minute.

It's apparen't that we would die if we didn't adapt, even you agree with that, so now answer a simple question.
If this is our home planet, and we supposedly evolve into what we are now, why do we need to adapt? Is it because we failed to adapt, like we thought, or is it because we aren't evolving fast enough, which means that evolution is failing us.

Because. he environment changes...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

It's possible that being frosbitten or getting heat stroke are not something of the norm.

It is not the norm here either.
Only because we either don't expose ourselves or we use our engineered inventions to protect us. From a naturalistic point of view, we don't fit here, and more people would suffer from heat stroke and frostbite without our inventions. In fact, without living quarters, most people would simply die from exposure, now how does that sound like this is our home?

And what your saying is that what is good for polar bears is not good for us. Why haven't we evolved?

It seems we have according to you. We have evolved an immune system, An innate fight or flight response and a system to control our temperature and an inquisitive, inventive nature. All the things we would not need on a perfect planet.
You honeslty think that the extra step(s) of adapting are better than things just working out to begin with? You think its better to have heat in our homes, rather than the termperature never getting cold enough to need it. You actually think its better to have AC rather than it just never getting hot enough to need it?

No it doesn't, your taking a stand that our home planet must be a complete opposite of earth,

Nope. I am questioning you about Fooltopia, the perfect planet but what I am seeing is that it appears very similar to this planet as you cannot answer even one question
I'm sorry, I have never been there, all I can do is make observations based on the harsh elements this planet deals out.

All I'm saying is that I'm sure there are a lot of simularitys, but not exacts.

You may be saying that now but this is not what you have claimed until I questioned you. You have made claims that on Fooltopia we have perfect food that all we need do is reach out for it. That this perfect food means we have no health problems on Fooltopia. That the weather on fooltopia is perfect and all its animals live in harmony and balance and do not need to hunt or work for anything. We have no need to be inventive or inquisitive because all we need is there, provided for us.
Well provided no one has upset the balance of that planet anyhow, yes.

I was just commenting, there is nothing to prove there is animals on our home planet.

Really So where do all the animals you say were transported here with us come from but cannot identify?
Other planets obviously.

I said IF WE WERE WET.

And that makes a difference how?
Being outside when you are wet, makes you colder, you didn't know this?

Judging from the color of the sky is what I read, it appears to be about that.

They do not know the colour of the planet they based that assumption on an assumption
Thats not what I read, it was in important observation to help determine the temperature.

The search for Earth-like planets circling other stars is heating up, but the latest discovery is not too hot at all. It’s not too cold, either. Instead, the temperature on the newly announced planet Kepler-22b could be just right for life — about 72 degrees, a perfect spring day on Earth.

www.washingtonpost.com...

It was the whole significance in finding the planet to begin with.

And you refuse to see that it is not about the planet. This is about you claiming as fact it has a constant temperature of 72F ignoring that was a guess and not mentioning that it was a guess and the two other guesses of -11°C and 460 °C. That makes your claim false and you a liar as you attempted to deceive to protect your fantasy.

We don't have any PROVEN examples of evolution to follow.

You don’t have any planet colour, temperature or even whether it is a rock or gas type planet or the shape of its orbit but you seem able to believe it as fact from one report you misread. You show you are the least reliable source of any information. Even though your perfect planet is nothing but a fantasy you will always be a Fooltopian

en.wikipedia.org...

Wiki also states it has an average termperature of 72F.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

They have different pigmentation in their skin.

Why?
Because thats the way they were made.

Scientists have theorized that the type of athmosphere we have is the only type they are aware of that could substain life.

Yeah, really? Provide a link.

www.ehow.com...

It is possible that there are many other planets with SIMULAR ones. As far as we understand, ours is idea for us, but the fact is there could be a slightly different athmosphere that is even better for us.

If it is ideal for us then there can be none better because it is ideal.
Thats what I keep trying to tell you. Getting frostbite, freezing to death, or dying from heat stroke aren't ideal.

They aren't needed, your not getting it.

You’re the one not getting it. You know cups are not needed on Fooltopia. Explain.
Redundant adaptations would not be needed on a fitting planet.

Sticks and silverware, are not in the same catagory, you can try to trick yourself in to believing they are, even go to the extent of throwing out all your silverware and replacing them with sticks, but there is no comparison.

Of course there is a comparison Fooltopian. It is how the products are used. A metal spoon may be a superior tool but it is the same tool as the chimps stick because it performs the same function.
And if that were true, we would also use sticks with no cutlery, which is not the case.

Nope, we mine for ore, process the ore, melt and form the tool, buff and polish the tool, manufacture a handle for the tool, wash and use the tool. An ape just picks up a stick and uses it.

Nope. The Chimp finds the correct shape of stick. Shapes it, tests it then uses it as a simple version of our spoon. A metal spoon is more complex and so the processes to produce it are more involved. We also keep and value the workmanship to make the spoons whereas the chimp throws his away.

But wait. Have you never seen a wooden spoon? A spoon that is made by a person that finds a stick, shapes it and uses it.
It's still an ill point. An ape doesn't not sit at a dinning room table, with silverware, a napkin, and chairs. He doesn't wash dishes, and he doesn't cook his food. There is really no comparison.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You are really ignorant. Even you show the need for your term (that is not acceptable here) to be defined. How can something be redundant if without it you die.

My mistake, it should have said redundant effort.

And that is just as wrong Incredible
That would be because you totally missed the definition of the term.

Wow your use of English is appalling. An invasion of sickness?

What is not normal about our immune system reacting to infection?

The point is according to you there is no illness on Fooltopia and you have yet to explain why we have an immune system at all.
LIke I said earlier, its possible that we would normally deal with some small things, but not grand things like we do here.

Saying all animals have it just supports evolution because an immune system is needed on this planet and is yet another thing we share with all other life on this planet. Ours is the same as all other mammals and even closer still to other primates. Explain.

It speaks for itself.

Listens really hard. Nope I can’t hear it. You tell me.
Well then evolution failed us yet again as our doctors had to kick in and come up with vaccines and medicine to get us though

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

And therein lies one of the many problems. Every argument you make, every point you try to convince us of stems from your own beliefs and personal increduality.

YOU cant think of....YOU dont understand...and so on.....and therefore, in your mind, everyone must be the same. Well if you can do it so can I.

I love to cook. I work hard, away from home most of the week. I eat mostly in restaraunts.

When I get home I will quite happily spend several hour preparing ingredients, mixing flavours and textures cooking each individual element of the food until its ready to serve to my family (quite often prparing different dishes for each of my children and my wife).....and then, 7 out of 10 times, I dont even eat it. I do it beacause i find it incredibly relaxing and I like the look on my wife and kids faces when I present them with something wonderful.

And this isnt an example of "redundant" anything. Most of the ingredients could be eaten raw. (the exception being pork and poultry dishes) (BTW steak tartar)

Now to follow your pathological narcisisticst logic...If this is my experience it must be correct, so you are wrong and most people cook for pleasure in the preparation and not in the eating.
Being empathetic to your family doesn't prove you like to cook, and how can you make that statement when it doesn't apply to me? I don't like to cook.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Cooking is just to kill bacteria so that we can safely eat the food. Again, its an added process because we don't have our intended food. .

Your wrong again. Cooking alters the flavour of many ingredients...Simple roasting of a spice intensifies the flavour, raw meat is a completly different flavour to cooked meat. Baking causes chemical reactions in ingredients that totalty transform there structure, texture and again, flavours. As an example egg white and sugar taste revolting but merangue is amazing.....a transformation brought about by.......take a guess.

I have had a food handlers license in the past and know for a fact that the purpose of cooking food is to kill bacteria..

I dont believe you!
Which all has nothing to do with cooking for pleasuer, unless your eating it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Humans are not from here, dogs are not from here. There are many that are not from here. Dogs are scavengers just like us, they don't even have any food. But again you should first rule out extinctions.
That is not a list but hey it is not correct either unless you also say the wolf is not from here but the problem you have there is the wolf is a major predator. Explain.

There are many that are not from here
List them or at least the ones you know.

But again you should first rule out extinctions.
I don’t have to rule out anything. It is your crazy idea so that's your job.

Noah built the ark because he was avoiding the disadvantage of being in a flood. Aliens build UFO's to combat the disadvantage of not being able to travel.
That contradicts you last statement:

Anytime you have to go out of your way, to make something work, or claim to make something better by having to go out of your way, is not an advantage, its a disadvantage.
Noah had to go out of his way to get the wood (using tools), a certain type of wood. Had to build the ark a certain way to make it work. Had to go right out of his way to gather the animals two by two.

Unless aliens have plants that grow interstellar craft with built in navigators they must have progress along a similar path us and far beyond us so they have gone way out of their way.

So it is not an advantage. Really? What a fooltopian.

Because your not considering the natural alternative which would have taken hours for him to beat him with his fists rater than just stabbing or firing a gun. They are both inventions, one just happens to be more effective.
More effective means it gives the user an advantage. You are very confused. Explain.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Only because we either don't expose ourselves or we use our engineered inventions to protect us.
So what?

From a naturalistic point of view, we don't fit here, and more people would suffer from heat stroke and frostbite without our inventions.
So we have this ability to control our body heat that we must of had on Fooltopia because we do not evolve. You now say Fooltopia is similar to earth so it must have poles because it would be a globe meaning some parts would be closer and some further from the sun with more exposure to the sun and less respectively. So we faced very similar problems. So your claim makes no sense. Explain.

In fact, without living quarters, most people would simply die from exposure, now how does that sound like this is our home?
Must be the same on Fooltopia from what you now say so explain why that is our home.

You honeslty think that the extra step(s) of adapting are better than things just working out to begin with?
You honestly believe your fantasy based nonsense has any connection with reality?

You think its better to have heat in our homes, rather than the temperature never getting cold enough to need it.
You have not explained yet how Fooltopia that you say is very similar to earth does not offer the same problems.

You actually think its better to have AC rather than it just never getting hot enough to need it?
I never need AC as it never gets to hot for me to need it.

I'm sorry, I have never been there, all I can do is make observations based on the harsh elements this planet deals out.
Harsh or just reality that you cannot handle because you are too scared of life? If you have never been to Fooltopia how you can be sure it exists? Why couldn’t those pesky aliens just have been lying?

So provided no one has upset the balance explain why we have an immune system, temperature control, a fight or flight response triggered by danger, A inquisitive and inventive nature on a planet where we don’t need any of them?

Other planets obviously.
How did I know you would say that. So Here is a question I prepared earlier. So how do you know it is humans that have upset the fabled balance and not any of the other transportee’s. Was their planets perfect and how did these creatures upset the aliens to warrant such a punishment?

I didn’t know this would be the same on a perfect planet. The more you explain about Fooltopia the more it looks like Earth. How can you be so sure it is not?

Thats not what I read, it was in important observation to help determine the temperature.
Really, the Washington post. Why did you not look here: Published paper or here Kepplar 22b But let's see what you left out from your link.

“If it has a surface, it ought to have a nice temperature,” said Kepler’s lead scientist, Bill Borucki, during a teleconference Monday.
Oh so they dont even know if it has a surface. That's a bummer.

The actual temperature on Kepler-22b hinges on whether the planet has an atmosphere, which, like a blanket, would warm the surface. Even without an atmosphere, Borucki said, the planet would likely be warm enough to host liquid water on its surface.

If it has a surface.
How did you not read this? and finally

Determining the planet’s composition rests in part on measuring its mass — how heavy it is. The Kepler telescope is unable to make this measurement, but ground-based telescopes can by watching the planet tugging on its star. Telescopes in Hawaii and elsewhere will attempt these measurements when the star comes into view next summer, Borucki said.
So this is all speculation, something you refuse to accept. How have you come to a conclusion science is yet to make?

Wiki also states it has an average termperature of 72F.
Nope we have done this already. It gives a range of temperatures, -11°C. or 22 °C (72°F) or 460 °C (860°F). So you never read this very link I gave you and now have selectively read it wrongly again

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

So are you saying they were made differently to white people? Why?

Scientists have theorized that the type of athmosphere we have is the only type they are aware of that could substain life.

Yeah, really? Provide a link.

www.ehow.com...
I noticed you never supplied the quote supporting your statement above. Reading through the article I know why. It does not say that. So another figment of your imagination you have fantasize about reading I take it?

Thats what I keep trying to tell you. Getting frostbite, freezing to death, or dying from heat stroke aren't ideal.
What? How is that an answer? Or are you agreeing Earth is the perfect planet. Read it again.

It is possible that there are many other planets with SIMULAR ones. As far as we understand, ours is idea for us, but the fact is there could be a slightly different athmosphere that is even better for us.
My answer: 'If it is ideal for us then there can be none better because it is ideal.' The atmosphere of earth is what you were talking about wasn’t it?

No such thing. Ignored. Answer my question in English please.

And if that were true, we would also use sticks with no cutlery, which is not the case.
Wooden spoons
So it is the case.

It's still an ill point. An ape doesn't not sit at a dinning room table, with silverware, a napkin, and chairs.
That has nothing to do with the question at hand. Answer that: 'But wait. Have you never seen a wooden spoon? A spoon that is made by a person that finds a stick, shapes it and uses it.'

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That would be because you totally missed the definition of the term.
You lost the use of that term. Done and dusted. Get over it. Now answer how you got the use of redundant so wrong

LIke I said earlier, its possible that we would normally deal with some small things, but not grand things like we do here.
Nonsense. You claim on Fooltopia the food is perfect. You claim here with have no such food that is why we get ill. Ergo on Fooltopia with perfect food there is no illness. Now if there is then the illnesses we dealt with there must be virulent to require the need for an immune system. So not unlike Earth then. So why not Earth?

Well then evolution failed us yet again as our doctors had to kick in and come up with vaccines and medicine to get us though
Nope. You need to read up on evolution. I refer you to all the previous pages and use of Google.

Now tell me why the aliens could not have moved us here because this planet was more fitting than the hostile one we came from given the dangerous animals, illness, food that offers no protection from illness and a climate that was at least as hostile as Earths. As I asked you to do but you have avoided twice.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Humans are not from here, dogs are not from here. There are many that are not from here. Dogs are scavengers just like us, they don't even have any food. But again you should first rule out extinctions.

That is not a list but hey it is not correct either unless you also say the wolf is not from here but the problem you have there is the wolf is a major predator. Explain.
Not that its conclusive, but that in itself could be a reason. It is possible that is a sign of desperation due to food going extinct.

There are many that are not from here

List them or at least the ones you know.
Dogs, wolves, lions, tigers, cats.

I'm stil on the fence about scavengers being an obvious one thats missing target food.

Anytime you have to go out of your way, to make something work, or claim to make something better by having to go out of your way, is not an advantage, its a disadvantage.

Noah had to go out of his way to get the wood (using tools), a certain type of wood. Had to build the ark a certain way to make it work. Had to go right out of his way to gather the animals two by two.

Unless aliens have plants that grow interstellar craft with built in navigators they must have progress along a similar path us and far beyond us so they have gone way out of their way.

So it is not an advantage. Really? What a fooltopian.
That depends on what your talking about, the end result, or the situation.

Because your not considering the natural alternative which would have taken hours for him to beat him with his fists rater than just stabbing or firing a gun. They are both inventions, one just happens to be more effective.

More effective means it gives the user an advantage. You are very confused. Explain.
But before that, there had to be a disadvantage of going through the steps of creating those weapons.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

From a naturalistic point of view, we don't fit here, and more people would suffer from heat stroke and frostbite without our inventions.

So we have this ability to control our body heat that we must of had on Fooltopia because we do not evolve. You now say Fooltopia is similar to earth so it must have poles because it would be a globe meaning some parts would be closer and some further from the sun with more exposure to the sun and less respectively. So we faced very similar problems. So your claim makes no sense. Explain
No I think its the easier answer, the planet just has a more stable control.

In fact, without living quarters, most people would simply die from exposure, now how does that sound like this is our home?

Must be the same on Fooltopia from what you now say so explain why that is our home
If the temperature is a constant 72F, we wouldn't need dwelings.

You honeslty think that the extra step(s) of adapting are better than things just working out to begin with?

You honestly believe your fantasy based nonsense has any connection with reality?
The fact is the less we need to do to survive, the easier life is, and thats a fact.

You think its better to have heat in our homes, rather than the temperature never getting cold enough to need it.

You have not explained yet how Fooltopia that you say is very similar to earth does not offer the same problems.
Well its a different planet.

You actually think its better to have AC rather than it just never getting hot enough to need it?

I never need AC as it never gets to hot for me to need it.
but you have a heater and use it don't you.

Harsh or just reality that you cannot handle because you are too scared of life? If you have never been to Fooltopia how you can be sure it exists? Why couldn’t those pesky aliens just have been lying?
No there is to many things here that dont fit with us.

So provided no one has upset the balance explain why we have an immune system, temperature control, a fight or flight response triggered by danger, A inquisitive and inventive nature on a planet where we don’t need any of them?
There could be smaller examples of sickness there, but not like it is here. The temperature control is just to adjust us in moderate changes, not freezing or heat stroke.

Other planets obviously.

How did I know you would say that. So Here is a question I prepared earlier. So how do you know it is humans that have upset the fabled balance and not any of the other transportee’s. Was their planets perfect and how did these creatures upset the aliens to warrant such a punishment?
No, anything and everything brought here would upset the balance.

I didn’t know this would be the same on a perfect planet. The more you explain about Fooltopia the more it looks like Earth. How can you be so sure it is not?
Because our requirements for life only match in a few select places on this planet. It's obviously not our home.

So this is all speculation, something you refuse to accept. How have you come to a conclusion science is yet to make?
I never said we should ship off and move there. Of course they don't know if there is a surface, they can't see it.

Nope we have done this already. It gives a range of temperatures, -11°C. or 22 °C (72°F) or 460 °C (860°F). So you never read this very link I gave you and now have selectively read it wrongly again
I guess I'm missing your point, they are unsure of the temperature, so what.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

So are you saying they were made differently to white people? Why?
Probably because their sun differs, I don't know.

I noticed you never supplied the quote supporting your statement above. Reading through the article I know why. It does not say that. So another figment of your imagination you have fantasize about reading I take it?
It's explained on the ehow.com

What? How is that an answer? Or are you agreeing Earth is the perfect planet. Read it again.
Well I'm only agreeing with you if you think that frostbite and heat stroke are normal things we are supposed to be subjected to.

My answer: 'If it is ideal for us then there can be none better because it is ideal.' The atmosphere of earth is what you were talking about wasn’t it?
I'm talking about other planets that are out there.

No such thing. Ignored. Answer my question in English please.
Working around the problem and creating more work in the process, just to achieve the same results, just like I'm doing here because you don't accept redundant adaptation, is a complete waste of time. Adapting or having to, might yeild a necessary advantage but it wouldn't be needed if we were in our natural enviroment.

Wooden spoons So it is the case.
If you think a wooden spoon is the same as a stick, maybe you should go into business.

It's still an ill point. An ape doesn't not sit at a dinning room table, with silverware, a napkin, and chairs.

That has nothing to do with the question at hand. Answer that: 'But wait. Have you never seen a wooden spoon? A spoon that is made by a person that finds a stick, shapes it and uses it.'
It has everything to do with the question, your being an idiot trying to compare a stick to a wooden spoon, then have the nerve to try to make it sound like your right. Grow up.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nonsense. You claim on Fooltopia the food is perfect. You claim here with have no such food that is why we get ill. Ergo on Fooltopia with perfect food there is no illness. Now if there is then the illnesses we dealt with there must be virulent to require the need for an immune system. So not unlike Earth then. So why not Earth?
I can see you like to make a lot of assumptions, and jump to conclusions. It's very common place for you, but in the reality of things, it has no place.

I don't remember ever saying we have no sickness on our home planet so your going to have to direct me to what page that was.

Nope. You need to read up on evolution. I refer you to all the previous pages and use of Google.

Now tell me why the aliens could not have moved us here because this planet was more fitting than the hostile one we came from given the dangerous animals, illness, food that offers no protection from illness and a climate that was at least as hostile as Earths. As I asked you to do but you have avoided twice.
Your kidding me, its like so obvious. All we do is adapt, often time we adapt, to adapt to adapt, AKA redundant adaptation.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Not that its conclusive, but that in itself could be a reason. It is possible that is a sign of desperation due to food going extinct.
What the hell are you bleating on about? If the dog is not from here the neither is the wolf. The wolf is not a scavenger, it is a major predator. Explain as you have already been asked.

Dogs, wolves, lions, tigers, cats.

I'm stil on the fence about scavengers being an obvious one thats missing target food.
At last. Now explain why Dogs, wolves, lions, tigers, cats are not from here. What are the tell tale signs?

Re: scavengers. Your childish outlook on life is showing. Have you any picture of how daft you look? Most if not all animals will take advantage of a free meal whether that be a fruit becoming ripe or a corpse. The specialists that include dung beetles play a vital role in the ecosystems of this world. You always give the impression that they are some sort of low life when in fact they are of much more value to this world than you.

That depends on what your talking about, the end result, or the situation.
Fair enough you lost that one as well. Another point you cannot and will not answer.

But before that, there had to be a disadvantage of going through the steps of creating those weapons.
Nope you claim invention never gives advantage my examples clearly show you are wrong. If you have to do a little extra work to begin with that is what we (humans not Fooltopians) call investment in the future.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

No I think its the easier answer, the planet just has a more stable control.
Don’t tell me what you think. Give me a logical reason how you came to your conclusion. Your usual one line dismissal is not acceptable.

If the temperature is a constant 72F, we wouldn't need dwelings.
Strangely it seems even here I offer more information than you yet this is YOUR insane fantasy. Our internal temperature control shows that Fooltopia does not have a constant temperature or we evolved it since being dumped on earth.

1. How have you come to the conclusion that the temprature is a constant 72F?
2, What protects Fooltopians from the dangers around them when they sleep?
3. Is this Fooltopian wind a constant as well?

The fact is the less we need to do to survive, the easier life is, and thats a fact.
Another fact that is in reality complete nonsense. We reduce the things we need to do by our inventions. Our inventions make life more comfortable and are an advantage not necessarily easier. You are just a lazy Fooltopian.

Well its a different planet.
That is not an answer, try again. You have not explained yet how Fooltopia that you say is very similar to earth does not offer the same problems.

but you have a heater and use it don't you.
And what has that got to do with anything?

No there is to many things here that dont fit with us.
Why aren’t the things that don’t fit with us the ones that are not from here? You say there are many.

There could be smaller examples of sickness there, but not like it is here. The temperature control is just to adjust us in moderate changes, not freezing or heat stroke.
Nope. Not good enough. If there is sickness on Fooltopia then it is not the world you claimed it was. Our immune system copes very well with the illnesses on earth. If we had it on Fooltopia then it must have been coping with similar there despite having perfect food. As you claim we cannot evolve a better immune system you need to explain. Your one line dismissive answer above is not suffice.

Our temperature control works very well here and perfectly in the moderate temperate zones we evolved from. You say we came from Fooltopia then the weather is at least that of those temperate zones.

No, anything and everything brought here would upset the balance.
Why? You have not factored in extinctions. Maybe the Aliens brought all these creatures from other planets to bring Earth into your fabled balance. Consider then explain.

Because our requirements for life only match in a few select places on this planet. It's obviously not our home.
A few selected places
Do you ever open your front door? Go take a look and see how ridiculous your statement is.

I never said we should ship off and move there. Of course they don't know if there is a surface, they can't see it.
So how do you know it is a constant 72F when the scientists that discovered it do not?

I guess I'm missing your point, they are unsure of the temperature, so what.
You claimed as a fact that the temperature was a constant 72F. You tried to deceive to add weight to your argument by ignoring the real information which is still highly speculative. That is called lying here on Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 466  467  468    470  471  472 >>

join