It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 467
<< 464  465  466    468  469  470 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I choose to not go out in the sun, and if I do for any fair period I have to wear sun protection. Skin cancer is very serious and sun protection is a very big market on our planet.

Yes I get you don’t get out much and how scared you are of the world you live in. It is why you have concocted your nonsense fantasy. What you may not be aware of we need sunlight to produce vitamin D3 and that would also be the case whatever the world we came from.

As usual you have not answered my question so I will ask it again. Tell me where I am wrong.
Where you are wrong about what? That we need sunlight? No that is correct, we do, its just that the package we have here may not be what we require. Our intended sun may not be so bright, it might not cause us damage when we go into the sun, or if it did, it wouldn't be so bad. The type of sun rays might differe as well.

I'm not aware of apes using sticks to eat, to the degree that we do forks, spoons, knives.

You wrote no other animals use things to eat with. So now you move the goal posts. You just cannot enter into an honest 2 way debate can you?
Well its only honest if your doing a fair comparison right?

On our home planet, I'm sure cups are not needed. Liquids, if there is more than water, would be accesable without cups.

Explain how that works
Hard to say, it could be that liquids come from hanging plants, or that what we have in the way of liquids doesn't need to be harvested in a cup.

There is still a very big difference between the two examples. Comparing apes using sticks to pick up ants, in comparison to us manufacturing and utilizing metal cutlery is way off.

It is the same with any post you make blind denial. The Chimp will select the stick it uses. Shape it and test it until it works as he wants it too. So he manufactures the stick and uses it as we would a spoon.
I wouldn't say he manufactures it, but would agree that he shapes it. There is no doubt that there is a simularity between how we use tools and how they use tools however there is still a large difference between the differences. We have metal tools, we even sharpen them, we even make sharpeners. The tools are custom made to fit the contour of our hands.ETC...

And on a rare occasion, you are correct, which most of this stems from our planet being out of balance.

Show evidence of that.
I lost the subject here.

I doubt very seriously their lives would be structured aroung the idea of going around and taking chances on getting parasites.

All animals suffer from ticks, fleas and parasites. You don’t have to take my word for it. Use google.
What I meant was I doubt if parasites were the only reason for their entire existance.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You have to remember that a lot of things that are on this planet, are not from here, and it really screwed up this planet.

List them. You have identified humans you should be able to apply the same (cough) logic to these other things.
Candidates would most likely not have target food, may not fit in with its surroundings. Again you have to rule out extinctions before you can make that assumption.

We don't exist on this planet thorugh equal means like the rest of the life here.

Nope. We give our self advantage by using our intelligence and tools.
Now look, this is easy to understand ok. Anytime you have to go out of your way, to make something work, or claim to make something better by having to go out of your way, is not an advantage, its a disadvantage.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Just remember when you doubt all this, that WE are the ones going out of our way to create tools to eat, and they are metal high tech tools at that, not sticks.

We don’t go out of our way. We invent better more productive and safer ways.
And we have to go out of our way to accomplish this.

We are the ones that have to cook our food to kill everything to make sure we don't get sick.

We don’t cook salad. We don’t cook sushi. There are hundreds of food items we don’t cook. I listed why we do cook address those. We also cook for pleasure. Is there anything in this world that does not scare you?
Cooking has never been adopted in the way of pleasure. Cooking is just to kill bacteria so that we can safely eat the food. Again, its an added process because we don't have our intended food.

We are the ones that have to process and package food to make sure that we have something to eat tomorrow.

Yes. Just as ants, bee's, and beavers do to name a few.
With the exception that I don't think that ants, bees and beavers go through near the trouble we do, just to package food.

We are the ones that have to ship food all over creation to make sure that everyone has access to it.

We don’t have to. We can and do for profit but we certainly don’t ensure we do and those starving to death will attest to that
Not having food, where we are is just another clue that we aren't from here.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I was making a comparison with the other life here, so I used the kingdom, not politics.
Nope you clearly wrote 'OUR kingdom'. Even with your limited use of language given your home spun religion that definitely was a slip up
Your going to have to repost it all for me, as I lost track.

Things that logic say's must be common to both Earth and this mythical planet

So far things you cannot explain.

1. Shivering (hard wired) I explained this as all plausible even if we were on a planet that is constantly 72F by adding some wind and some water exposure.
2. Sweating (Hard wired) I explained this plausible even on a planet that is 72F by if we were working hard.
3. Tanning (hard wired) I explained how this might not be true by using the example of hitting my big toe.
4. Production of Vitamin D3 via exposure to sunlight. (Essential and also hard wired)
Just because we need sunlight, doesn't mean the sun we are getting now is the right sun.

So you still have these points to address. Failure to do so means automatic loss.

Now let's look at this utopia planet. We need only reach out and perfect food is at hand. Open our mouth when thirsty and are instantly quenched by perfect liquid. We have no disease because well, everything is perfect
Well we probably have much less disease anyhow.

1. Explain why we have an immune system? (hard wired) It was certainly not needed in utopia.
Everything has an immune system, it doesn't mean its an invitation.

2. Our iris opens and closes when exposed to low and high levels of light also indicating a varying degree of light from the local sun. Why?
Yes we probably don't have sunlight all through out the day.

3. Like all other animals on THIS planet we have an innate instinct when faced with danger the term 'fight or flight'. This is deeply ingrained and is not a conscious reaction. Why would we have this on a planet with no threat because we must of had it already if we do not evolve and as you maintain it would take billions of years if we could?
Fight or flight stems from the akward position we are in on this planet. We don't fit here, and this is what it comes down to. We don't associate with any of the animals here because its either fight or flight, and I'm glad your finally admitting this.

4. It is our nature to be inquisitive. Coming from a planet where everything is at hand and perfect. How did that come about?
It could just stem from not having anything familliar here.

5. Once we have suffered an infection we produce antibodies. If we came from utopia where this is not needed, why do we have this ability?
I wouldn't say its not needed, its just not needed as much. We probably don't have doctors, hows that.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Just because we need sunlight, doesn't mean the sun we are getting now is the right sun.

Actually...it does. If the properties of the sun were different, we would be different as well

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Actually...it does. If the properties of the sun were different, we would be different as well
Either way I wouldn't doubt there are probably some simularitys, but there are probably differences as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

A planet intended for us, would be more accomodating. We would not have the harsh elements like we do here. I can't think of a single person that I know, that would claim they like harsh elements.
The fact that we have developed ways to cope with heat and cold shows your 'utopia' has the same/similar temperature variations as these are the ones that we can cope with. Like Earths

You cannot again provide any evidence to support you. I can. All the animals on this planet that use the exact same process to keep cool or warm. evidence for

'We are not from here' =0 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+1

It's a hard subject to try to prove, but what I will say is that it's possible we have sweat glands for when we work out and are getting hotter even though it might be a cool 72F.
I say you just sank you own argument. Why would we have developed sweating to cool down when we work when you maintain on FoolTopia everything is perfect and to hand. Why would we work?

'We are not from here' = -1 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+2

Shivering in the cold could just be the body breaking down, its not suppose to happen.
Shivering is fully explained. The things that cause it, the effect that come from it. Your denial because you cannot explain it is a minus for you. Shivering is a reaction to cold many animals share.

'We are not from here' = -2 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+3

I think some of your idea can be skewed by some other things changing.
It can but what you are doing is playing the fool. Let's see how it goes.

For example if its 72F and windy and your just getting out of the water, you might shiver.
If it is windy it shows Fooltopia has variations in weather as does earth. It must be within the same ranges as more would mean no life and less no need to evolve a system to guard against it.
'We are not from here' = -3 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+4

Ya they don't have any way to confirm it, but everything I read indicates they are pretty sure its a constant 72F.
I just gave you the Link. You gave me your opinion which is a blatant lie as no one would claim a constant 72F given the data they have. I won’t score your dishonesty as it is always 10/10

Whats with the big fight about it? Are you shocked at the possibility that there could be a more fitting planet for us?
I am shocked at your ignorance. The colour of the planet is what the scientists assume given the data they have and is one of several it could be as my link shows. I am shocked because you say you do not accept assumptions, hypothesis and theories which is clearly what they are about this planet.

It's a good observation, I'm just not sure if I would agree that it means its supposed to happen.
So you are not sure? That is all you got against why we tan.

'We are not from here' = -4 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+5

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Where you are wrong about what? That we need sunlight? No that is correct, we do, its just that the package we have here may not be what we require. Our intended sun may not be so bright, it might not cause us damage when we go into the sun, or if it did, it wouldn't be so bad. The type of sun rays might differe as well.
1. If it is not as strong explain black people?
2. All known Stars’ shine because of nuclear fission. How a star works We know what Nuclear Fission is and how it works. So the sun of Fooltopia must be very similar to ours or we, humans would not be as we are today.

'We are not from here' = -4 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+6

Oop's you never provided supporting evidence for your opinion.

'We are not from here' = -5 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+5

And what I gave you is a fair comparison. To claim it is not is dishonest right?

Hard to say, it could be that liquids come from hanging plants, or that what we have in the way of liquids doesn't need to be harvested in a cup.
We don’t 'harvest' liquid in a cup we drink from it because it is less wasteful than using our hands.

I wouldn't say he manufactures it, but would agree that he shapes it.
So that is the chimp making a tool to eat with just as we do. Are you really this dense

There is no doubt that there is a simularity between how we use tools and how they use tools however there is still a large difference between the differences.
Nope. There is no difference other than how advanced out tech is. Example: You say if an alien landed today he would be so far advanced that we would regard his tech as magic and the alien as a god. Does that suddenly mean we do not manufacture tools?

I lost the subject here.
That old tactic. The only one fooled by your dishonesty is you Pinocchio.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Candidates would most likely not have target food, may not fit in with its surroundings. Again you have to rule out extinctions before you can make that assumption.
I did not ask for your anti logic. I wrote: 'List them. You have identified humans you should be able to apply the same (cough) logic to these other things.' Do that.
If you cannot then you have nothing to support your pathetic claims

Now look, this is easy to understand ok. Anytime you have to go out of your way, to make something work, or claim to make something better by having to go out of your way, is not an advantage, its a disadvantage.
So why did Noah build the ark? Why did aliens build space craft?

If it is not an advantage why is it that 99.9% of the time a man with a gun kills a man with a knife? If invention is not an advantage why are humans the dominant species on this planet? A planet you claim is not our home.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

And we have to go out of our way to accomplish this.
Ah I see. You base your whole crazy fantasy on laziness. Let's look at that.

1. A hunter tries to chase down a deer and fails miserably.
2. He invents a sharp stick he throws at the deer and although still fails, he fails less often.
3. He invents the bow to launch the sharp sticks which means he is successful much more often and reduces the need to hunt.

The invention of the bow and arrow means the hunter does not have to go out of his way. Works less. My example clearly shows human invention reduces work not increases it.

This is the case of all inventions ever made with the exception of all those inventions we made to give us pleasure in all that spare time the other inventions have made possible.

Cooking has never been adopted in the way of pleasure.
Your reply is without doubt the most ignorant and closed minded thing you have ever wrote and that is saying something.

Cooking food is not a chore. Use 'cooking for pleasure' as a search phrase on Google. (About 6,760,000 results). Cooking food to impress a lover. To impress friends. Cooking for social interaction (barbeques, dinner parties, banquettes). The restaurant industry is massive and is part of every modern society. We cook for weddings, birthdays, funerals. There is no part of human interaction where food and the pleasure we get from cooking it and eating it does not play a part. To write:

Shows how disconnected, deluded and poorly educated your are and you use ignorance and dishonesty to defend it.

Cooking is just to kill bacteria so that we can safely eat the food. Again, its an added process because we don't have our intended food.
As above this shows you have no knowledge of the world around you and show little interest in gaining any. So again I ask why you are still posting on this thread.

With the exception that I don't think that ants, bees and beavers go through near the trouble we do, just to package food.
Show me your evidence. The evidence I have shown you (refer back) shows that ants, bee's and beavers spend a huge percentage of their lives to produce and store food. Compared to the time we spend they go through much more trouble than humans ever do.

'We are not from here' = -6 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+6

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Yep: Just more dishonesty. You must be really proud of yourself
What I will take from it is you made an error you are not man enough to own up to.

So you cannot answer my points. Elementary points that any theory should be able to easily answer and provide supporting evidence just as evolution does.

I take it from your non answer again that I have won this argument as you have nothing to explain my challenges.

Hold your horses cowboy. 'WELL WE HAVE MUCH LESS DISEASE ANYHOW'
But you claim Fooltopia has NO illness but now you say it has less

We know from our observations how bacteria evolves. We know how they attack the human body and how the human body reacts to it. So bacteria on Fooltopia must work in a very similar if not the same way as on earth for our immune systems to function. That means on Fooltopia humans get sick.

Fooltopia is looking to be more like Earth than Fooltopia.

1. Explain why we have an immune system? (hard wired) It was certainly not needed in Fooltopia.

Quite. Problem for you is every animal on this planet, Earth has an immune system but from what you have previously stated this would not be needed on Fooltopia. Explain.

2. Our iris opens and closes when exposed to low and high levels of light also indicating a varying degree of light from the local sun. Why?

Yes we probably don't have sunlight all through out the day.
Sorry but what?
The day is when we get sunlight, the night is when we don’t. We invented domestic lighting on this planet so that we would have more choice than to go to sleep when it is dark. You have claimed in the past that we invent because things are missing. Fooltopia then must have had something that provided light during the dark and perfect light at that. Explain.

Fight or flight stems from the akward position we are in on this planet. We don't fit here, and this is what it comes down to. We don't associate with any of the animals here because its either fight or flight, and I'm glad your finally admitting this.
Nope the 'fight or flight' reaction is seen in ALL animals on this planet as I wrote in my question. It is a not a conscious response to danger, it is an instinctive response. So we must have had this on Fooltopia as you claim we cannot evolve but the 'fight or flight' instinct shows we must have or we already had it.

So did we evolve this instinct or was danger present on Fooltopia? Respond.

4. It is our nature to be inquisitive. Coming from a planet where everything is at hand and perfect. How did that come about?

It could just stem from not having anything familliar here.
Read my question again. Answer that question or admit we have evolved to be inquisitive as it is our nature and a nature we would not need as there is nothing to drive it on Fooltopia.

5. Once we have suffered an infection we produce antibodies. If we came from utopia where this is not needed, why do we have this ability?

I wouldn't say its not needed, its just not needed as much. We probably don't have doctors, hows that.
Again. WHAT? We produce antibodies. This is part of our immune system. We would not have the need for doctors on Fooltopia as it is perfect and disease does not exist according to you. Illness is one of the things you cite as showing we are not from here. That our perfect food and perfect liquids means we would never get ill.

If you now say that Fooltopia has diseases, that the perfect food and perfect liquids there are not enough to protect us from sickness then these diseases must be virulent to have caused our need for an immune system. Then all your nonsense crumbles into dust

I could now argue that the aliens brought us to earth because Fooltopia was less fitting than here. That we were more suited to this planet than our home planet based on your nonsense criteria.

Truth is your story holds no water. Even a simple look at the human body tells us your nonsense is that born of ignorance and fear of a world you have no knowledge of evident by your dishonest answers to defend your deluded fantasy.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

A planet intended for us, would be more accomodating. We would not have the harsh elements like we do here. I can't think of a single person that I know, that would claim they like harsh elements.

The fact that we have developed ways to cope with heat and cold shows your 'utopia' has the same/similar temperature variations as these are the ones that we can cope with. Like Earths
Which could show that slight varriances could exists, but not getting frost bitten or heat stroke.

You cannot again provide any evidence to support you. I can. All the animals on this planet that use the exact same process to keep cool or warm. evidence for

'We are not from here' =0 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+1
Actually the opposite, you never hea about polar bears getting frost bitten, sorry your wrong.

I say you just sank you own argument. Why would we have developed sweating to cool down when we work when you maintain on FoolTopia everything is perfect and to hand. Why would we work?

'We are not from here' = -1 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+2
Just because we have sweat glands doesn't prove or disprove that we are to do work. Maybe we have to run from an animal, or maybe they are to cool us down from hot sex, its hard to say.
0-0.

Shivering in the cold could just be the body breaking down, its not suppose to happen.

Shivering is fully explained. The things that cause it, the effect that come from it. Your denial because you cannot explain it is a minus for you. Shivering is a reaction to cold many animals share.

'We are not from here' = -2 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+3
Some animals may not be from here so that is a flawed assesment.

For example if its 72F and windy and your just getting out of the water, you might shiver.

If it is windy it shows Fooltopia has variations in weather as does earth. It must be within the same ranges as more would mean no life and less no need to evolve a system to guard against it.
'We are not from here' = -3 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+4
That statement seriously depends on your location. For example I lived in CO back when it used to get down to -30F. You don't shiver, you burn, and it burns to breath in air too. So its really going to depend on the conditions. I don't think we were supposed to endure those types of conditions.

Ya they don't have any way to confirm it, but everything I read indicates they are pretty sure its a constant 72F.

I just gave you the Link. You gave me your opinion which is a blatant lie as no one would claim a constant 72F given the data they have. I won’t score your dishonesty as it is always 10/10
The chart of conditions clearly stated the planet might be a constant 72F.

It was the reason for me finding out about the planet to begin with, somone at work at told me scientists had just found a planet that appears to be a constant 72F.

Whats with the big fight about it? Are you shocked at the possibility that there could be a more fitting planet for us?

I am shocked at your ignorance. The colour of the planet is what the scientists assume given the data they have and is one of several it could be as my link shows. I am shocked because you say you do not accept assumptions, hypothesis and theories which is clearly what they are about this planet.
The difference is that we use that theory everyday when dealing with our own planet, so there is reason to consider it to having some truth to it.

It's a good observation, I'm just not sure if I would agree that it means its supposed to happen.

So you are not sure? That is all you got against why we tan.

'We are not from here' = -4 Evidence we are native of planet earth =+5
It's more like 3 not from here and 0 native planet.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

1. If it is not as strong explain black people?
Black people weren't made black from the sun.

2. All known Stars’ shine because of nuclear fission. How a star works We know what Nuclear Fission is and how it works. So the sun of Fooltopia must be very similar to ours or we, humans would not be as we are today.
True but the planets athmosphere might ward off rays that we find so harmful to us here.

And what I gave you is a fair comparison. To claim it is not is dishonest right?
No it was not a fair comparison.

We don’t 'harvest' liquid in a cup we drink from it because it is less wasteful than using our hands
Its not an issue of being wasteful, the need for cups just wouldn't be there. Your laughing but your mocking what you don't know or understand.

I wouldn't say he manufactures it, but would agree that he shapes it.

So that is the chimp making a tool to eat with just as we do. Are you really this dense
Altering the stick and manufacturing the stick are two very different things. We make silverware, and cutlery, did the ape poop out a stick?

There is no doubt that there is a simularity between how we use tools and how they use tools however there is still a large difference between the differences.

Nope. There is no difference other than how advanced out tech is. Example: You say if an alien landed today he would be so far advanced that we would regard his tech as magic and the alien as a god. Does that suddenly mean we do not manufacture tools?
No but you could say we don't manufacture magic.

I lost the subject here.

That old tactic. The only one fooled by your dishonesty is you Pinocchio.
Seriously.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I did not ask for your anti logic. I wrote: 'List them. You have identified humans you should be able to apply the same (cough) logic to these other things.' Do that. If you cannot then you have nothing to support your pathetic claims
Whats wrong with just testing the theory? Thats what evolution did right? Or did they even test it?

If it is not an advantage why is it that 99.9% of the time a man with a gun kills a man with a knife? If invention is not an advantage why are humans the dominant species on this planet? A planet you claim is not our home.
First of all our abilitys have nothing to do with proving we are from here.

So why did Noah build the ark? Why did aliens build space craft?
I know little about this but from what it looks like, Noah was pre warrned about a flood. This flood would have been invoked and there is theories that the extra water came from the planet mars. Anyhow noah kept animals to save them in the flood.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Ah I see. You base your whole crazy fantasy on laziness. Let's look at that.

1. A hunter tries to chase down a deer and fails miserably.
2. He invents a sharp stick he throws at the deer and although still fails, he fails less often.
3. He invents the bow to launch the sharp sticks which means he is successful much more often and reduces the need to hunt.

The invention of the bow and arrow means the hunter does not have to go out of his way. Works less. My example clearly shows human invention reduces work not increases it.
Of course your totally missing the big picture here to begin with, which is why are we having to hunt down animals to begin with. If the only answer you can muster is for food, because we need to eat, then you are once again missing the big picture.Your example might appear to be a good one if your mind is only seeing the goal. Your still missing the obvious question, which is why are we having to redundantly go out of our way to being with.

This is the case of all inventions ever made with the exception of all those inventions we made to give us pleasure in all that spare time the other inventions have made possible.
We probably wouldn't be alive if we didn't have our inventions, thats for sure.

Your reply is without doubt the most ignorant and closed minded thing you have ever wrote and that is saying something
Food has been made more pleasureable to the pallet, if thats what your talking about.

Cooking food is not a chore. Use 'cooking for pleasure' as a search phrase on Google. (About 6,760,000 results). Cooking food to impress a lover. To impress friends. Cooking for social interaction (barbeques, dinner parties, banquettes). The restaurant industry is massive and is part of every modern society. We cook for weddings, birthdays, funerals. There is no part of human interaction where food and the pleasure we get from cooking it and eating it does not play a part. To write:
I'm not sure of your point here, but I think you might be confusing this with the pleasure of eating. There is a big difference between preparing food and eating food, with the exception that its almost always assumed that the preparer also eats his creation.

I can think of countless times we get pleasure from eating, but not from prepareing food.

Shows how disconnected, deluded and poorly educated your are and you use ignorance and dishonesty to defend it.
Again if there is eating with it, then that is different. This sort of reminds me back to when you were searching for an animal that has a relationship with man, and you came up with the house sparrow. We determined he has a relationship with the house, not the person. Your stretching things again, and they don't fit.

Cooking is just to kill bacteria so that we can safely eat the food. Again, its an added process because we don't have our intended food.

As above this shows you have no knowledge of the world around you and show little interest in gaining any. So again I ask why you are still posting on this thread.
I have had a food handlers license in the past and know for a fact that the purpose of cooking food is to kill bacteria.

Show me your evidence. The evidence I have shown you (refer back) shows that ants, bee's and beavers spend a huge percentage of their lives to produce and store food. Compared to the time we spend they go through much more trouble than humans ever do.
If we had natural access to the chemicals and processes we use, this argument would be in your favor for sure. But the fact is, these processes are all created by man, we make them for storing food which is NOT natural.

Dont convince yourself we are from here, when the odds are stacked against you. There are to many things that tell us we are not.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Yep: Just more dishonesty. You must be really proud of yourself What I will take from it is you made an error you are not man enough to own up to
No I seriously lost track.

So you cannot answer my points. Elementary points that any theory should be able to easily answer and provide supporting evidence just as evolution does.

I take it from your non answer again that I have won this argument as you have nothing to explain my challenges.
One thing I do know is that the atmosphere can be different to filter out the unwanted things we have in our sun.

Hold your horses cowboy. 'WELL WE HAVE MUCH LESS DISEASE ANYHOW' But you claim Fooltopia has NO illness but now you say it has less
We may not, its hard to know for sure.

We know from our observations how bacteria evolves. We know how they attack the human body and how the human body reacts to it. So bacteria on Fooltopia must work in a very similar if not the same way as on earth for our immune systems to function. That means on Fooltopia humans get sick
Your making some bold assumptions. There is no way to know if bacteria here might be attacking us simply because we don't belong here. So no, your wrong.

Fooltopia is looking to be more like Earth than Fooltopia.

1. Explain why we have an immune system? (hard wired) It was certainly not needed in Fooltopia.
Everything has an immune system, its not necessarly an invatation to attack it. Like I said, I could hit my toe with a hammer and produce a blister and a calus, that doesn't mean my body was set up specifically to handle those types of attacks.

Quite. Problem for you is every animal on this planet, Earth has an immune system but from what you have previously stated this would not be needed on Fooltopia. Explain
Again I think what causes these types of problems is when other things are introduces into a balanced system that don't belong there.

Probably because we have night and day on our home planet.

Sorry but what? The day is when we get sunlight, the night is when we don’t. We invented domestic lighting on this planet so that we would have more choice than to go to sleep when it is dark. You have claimed in the past that we invent because things are missing. Fooltopia then must have had something that provided light during the dark and perfect light at that. Explain.
Now your confusing wants with needs. You have to realize that our ability to invent and adapt has gone wild, so much so that its crazy. We may not need the light in the dark hours on our planet.

Nope the 'fight or flight' reaction is seen in ALL animals on this planet as I wrote in my question. It is a not a conscious response to danger, it is an instinctive response. So we must have had this on Fooltopia as you claim we cannot evolve but the 'fight or flight' instinct shows we must have or we already had it.
But why is there danger if we belong with them.

So did we evolve this instinct or was danger present on Fooltopia? Respond.
I'm sure its an instinct. Just like if you stand on the edge of a cliff. If you get to close you get scared. It's the circumstances not the planet.

It stems from us not knowing about, and needing to know about the planet we live on.

On our home planet we would automatically know things.

All species have this, it can prove where you may not belong when you are faced with constant attack.

Again. WHAT? We produce antibodies. This is part of our immune system. We would not have the need for doctors on Fooltopia as it is perfect and disease does not exist according to you. Illness is one of the things you cite as showing we are not from here. That our perfect food and perfect liquids means we would never get ill
Maybe we are prepare to travel, or possibly prepare to deal with other species being brought into a system.

If you now say that Fooltopia has diseases, that the perfect food and perfect liquids ther

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

If you now say that Fooltopia has diseases, that the perfect food and perfect liquids there are not enough to protect us from sickness then these diseases must be virulent to have caused our need for an immune system. Then all your nonsense crumbles into dust
Not at all, like I keep explaining, my body can also prepre me for future attacks from a hammer, which is not to say that hammer attacks are normal.

I could now argue that the aliens brought us to earth because Fooltopia was less fitting than here. That we were more suited to this planet than our home planet based on your nonsense criteria.
Thats ludicrious, we wouldn't have so much inventions, and adaptations.

Truth is your story holds no water. Even a simple look at the human body tells us your nonsense is that born of ignorance and fear of a world you have no knowledge of evident by your dishonest answers to defend your deluded fantasy.
Your being confused by the fact that we have redundantly adapted with us never needing to do so to begin with.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I see from your responses you maintain you are a native of Fooltopia
You could be correct in your case

Which could show that slight varriances could exists, but not getting frost bitten or heat stroke.
It shows that the ranges our body can cope with indicate the ranges of Fooltopias climate would be similar.

Actually the opposite, you never hea about polar bears getting frost bitten, sorry your wrong.
Polar bears have adapted so well to the cold that they are more in danger of overheating so their problem is losing heat which they achieve the same way dogs do. The polar bear is a specialist and has evolved to live in the extremes which in no way proves you right. Good try at avoiding the point but as usual a failure.

Just because we have sweat glands doesn't prove or disprove that we are to do work.
I never said it did. You claim we that we have to work because all the things that should be here at our fingertips are not because we are not from here. That means there is no need to work on Fooltopia and thus no need for sweat glands that you now say we need when we work. Explain.

Maybe we have to run from an animal, or maybe they are to cool us down from hot sex, its hard to say.
So Fooltopia has dangerous animals that attack us? Sex on Fooltopia and its perfect climate would be so fitting we would not need to sweat. I don’t care if it is hard to say. These are your claims, you need to explain them.

Some animals may not be from here so that is a flawed assesment.
So you say. Where is a list of your suspects?

That statement seriously depends on your location. ......... Not addressing the point
If it is windy on Fooltopia it means it has weather. If it has weather that makes us cold enough to shiver then it is not perfect. Explain.

The chart of conditions clearly stated the planet might be a constant 72F.
It also says it may be -11°C or 460 °C. You claimed it fact that it was a constant 72F. That is a lie.

It was the reason for me finding out about the planet to begin with, somone at work at told me scientists had just found a planet that appears to be a constant 72F.
And as usual you only read what suited you and ignored everything else and call it fact. Telling me that is a lie.

The difference is that we use that theory everyday when dealing with our own planet, so there is reason to consider it to having some truth to it.
But not when it is about evolution that has much more evidence than a planet passing a sun 600 light years away. You are so dishonest it makes everything you say laughable.

Edit:

The difference is that we use that theory everyday when dealing with our own planet
OUR OWN PLANET. Another slip. Of course you will deny it but methinks the troll within you is showing.

edit on 19-7-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Black people weren't made black from the sun.
I asked you to explain why black people are black. Do that

True but the planets athmosphere might ward off rays that we find so harmful to us here.
So now explain why the concentration of oxygen of our atmosphere is at the correct level to allow us to breath and why all the other gases are not poisonous at the levels they are.

No it was not a fair comparison.
That is you showing your denial and dishonesty. It does not support your lies so you deny it. Tough because anyone and everyone else would call it a fair comparison.

Its not an issue of being wasteful, the need for cups just wouldn't be there. Your laughing but your mocking what you don't know or understand.
So explain if you are so sure Fooltopia would not have cups you must know what is used in their place.

Altering the stick and manufacturing the stick are two very different things.
Nope. In both you take a raw material and produce something usable. The only difference is we manufacture many products rather than one but then the chimp does not sell his sticks at a market.

We make silverware, and cutlery, did the ape poop out a stick?
Ah the workings of the mind of a borderline genius. Do we poop out silver ore?

No but you could say we don't manufacture magic.
So another point you cannot address so you bluff with nonsense.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Whats wrong with just testing the theory? Thats what evolution did right? Or did they even test it?
I am testing your theory and it is failing every test. You state many other animals are not from here. List them. The fact you have now failed 3 times indicates you cannot. Your theory fails again.

First of all our abilitys have nothing to do with proving we are from here.
Address the answer I gave you. You claim

I wrote: 'So why did Noah build the ark? Why did aliens build space craft?

Answer that.

new topics

top topics

<< 464  465  466    468  469  470 >>

join