It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 464
<< 461  462  463    465  466  467 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Again you never considered one point I made just replied with your usual ignorance. You get the same reply as last time.
My replies are always direct questions to your comments, which is why I'm believing more and more that evolution isn't real as you always find a reason to not answer them.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Again you never considered one point I made just replied with your usual ignorance. You get the same reply as last time.
My replies are always direct questions to your comments, which is why I'm believing more and more that evolution isn't real as you always find a reason to not answer them.

You do not need colin to believe... Evolution is not something you believe in, it's something you accept and understand as a scientific fact.
It's testable, it's falsifiable and it makes predictions. It is the unifying theory of biology, it unites EVERY independent discipline of biology.
Advances in any one discipline can, and are applied to all others using the unified theory of evolution.
Advances in any one discipline can, and are applied to all others using the unified theory of evolution.
Just in case you missed it:
Almost nothing in biology makes sense without the theory of evolution. ☣

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

Yep, precisely. Your replies are always questions and more often or not questions based on ignorance that completely ignore what I just wrote and you have ignored. Never do you ever address the points made by others and myself.

You show yourself dishonest when you write you are beginning to believe evolution is not real as you entered this thread already determined to disregard anything you were shown. Determined to deny any and all evidence even at the most basic level.

Your refusal to provide anything but your blinkered, ignorance based fantasy and nonsense opinions that have no basis in reality indicates a very seriously flawed personality so I ask again

You do not intend to expand your knowledge in fact you are determined not to. Nobody that posts here will ever accept your home grown religion as anything more than nonsense and you have shown yourself to have no credibility in your approach to the subject which has closed all doors to you.

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING HERE?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

You do not need colin to believe... Evolution is not something you believe in, it's something you accept and understand as a scientific fact.
It's testable, it's falsifiable and it makes predictions. It is the unifying theory of biology, it unites EVERY independent discipline of biology.
There are some applications of evolution that appear to simply be claimed to be evolution. The advantages that survive as an example. How do you know its all part of the same overall theory of evolution?

Do you have anything that proves evolution is testable and falsifiable, and that it makes predictions?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

There are some applications of evolution that appear to simply be claimed to be evolution. The advantages that survive as an example. How do you know its all part of the same overall theory of evolution?

This is the most absurd question in the history of questions. Please stop. This thread needs to be closed.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Yep, precisely. Your replies are always questions and more often or not questions based on ignorance that completely ignore what I just wrote and you have ignored. Never do you ever address the points made by others and myself.
It's not my fault there is a rediculous amount of evolution that can't make sense. Then when I ask you questions you don't answer them and claim I'm being stupid.

You show yourself dishonest when you write you are beginning to believe evolution is not real as you entered this thread already determined to disregard anything you were shown. Determined to deny any and all evidence even at the most basic level.
How can an opinion make me dishonest. There are still to many things about evolution that wont allow it to function. I try to get closure on these and you never answer them, then tell me I'm being dishonest.

Your refusal to provide anything but your blinkered, ignorance based fantasy and nonsense opinions that have no basis in reality indicates a very seriously flawed personality so I ask again
This statement tells me that just maybe I'm off track whith whats going on here. Is it possible that my questions have stirred up some frustrations for you either because you aren't able to answer them honestly, or because you refuse to, to hide the truth.

You do not intend to expand your knowledge in fact you are determined not to. Nobody that posts here will ever accept your home grown religion as anything more than nonsense and you have shown yourself to have no credibility in your approach to the subject which has closed all doors to you.

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING HERE?
My homeade religion as you put it, is first of all not a religion. A religion requires a belief, I have an understanding, not a belief. Now on the other hand you believe in evolution, with very little to support it, that is a religion. Mine is backed up by historical documentation, yours is not. It's not my fault you chose to believe in that.

Of course I'm unable to expand my learning when your unable to offer answers. It's either because you don't know the answers to my questions or because you are ashamed of the truth, which is why I'm asking them to begin with, to see if there is any truth behind evolution. Maybe your just not a good poster child for the subject. I'm on the other hand resilient, and don't mind answering the same question a few times as I know peoples minds might be elsewhere.

Rather then trying to control the situation, and skew the events by not answering and becoming ignorant, why don't you just do the honest thing and play ball and let the chips fall where they may? After all evolution is real right? It is testable and falsafiable right? It's honestly real which means it can stand up to scrutiny. You sir have been guarding it like a closely guarded dirty little secrete.

I have presented a plethora of ideas that prove beyond a doubt that we are not from here. I have not been stingy with my ideas, and when you have forgotten, I repeat them. When you don't buy them, I explain them in more detail. No secretes here.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You have tried to make a spectacle out of me by claiming that I refuse to enter into a debate, while all this time it is YOU that refuses to do so. I have asked and listened only to find that 95% of the times my questions go unanswered. You sure aren't going to be recruiting many people into your new religion using this method.

If your so bent on others accepting it, why don't you play ball and answer questions? If the questions are to embarrassing to answer or make you question the whole idea of evolution, then maybe you should give that some serious thought.

Anytime you wanted to ask me a question, I had an answer for you, and you didn't like it because you thought my ideas were half brained and half cocked. You learned differently and didn't like the results. You also refuse to accept my definitions as they offer direct damage to the idea of evolution.

What you don't know is that they were not created with that in mind, its just the truth and how it turned out, because evolution is not real and can't exist. Target food is a good example of you being blind to facts that we see everyday. This plant is in trouble and evolution accepts that as normal, simply because its here. They never once bothered to think that just maybe this planet isn't pristine.

The definition of natural also makes a valid point about it not being anything made or altered by man. Granted they never made reference about this being proof we don't belong here, but you do have to wonder why they would have separated man like that to begin with.

You also failed to produce any species that has a relationship with man. Granted someone else on here did but it was in the pretense of them being parasites. Which unfortunately as you know could have been possible in our arrival here. I'm trying to find anything that might prove we are from here, and parasites could have come here with us, as they could have been inside us.

You failed and tried offering the house sparrow, and the bees and the crops, and another one. You got disgruntled when I supposedly moved the goal posts. First of all you never made a goal post, secondly, the first time was my mistake as I was unclear on those paremiters but you missed the most important thing of all, it shouldn't matter if I move them. If evolution is real, and you honestly believe that, it shouldn't matter where I place or move those goal posts because evolution is testable and falsifiable right? Besides your calling the kettle black.

Evolution has also move their goal posts many times, so your not one to talk. Darwin is no longer accepted, yet this was all his idea, major goal post moving. There was no longer such thing as a missing link (basically because no one could find any) so they converted it to common ancestor, which basically means we can't find a missing link so you'll have to settle for something that we can pretend is of relationship.
edit on 15-7-2012 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Oh dear. You worked hard just to provide more tosh and twaddle.

Not interested in your opinion and you certainly will not address any points I made. So I give you the same response.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You have tried to make a spectacle out of me by claiming that I refuse to enter into a debate, while all this time it is YOU that refuses to do so. ....................Pish ............. Bored ................ Asleep
Again more twaddle. You have made a spectacle of yourself. You needed no help from me. As for the rest of your sermon. I got bored with your fantasy that is full of your usual delusions. Seen it sooooo many times before and it is always infantile and wrong and purley your opinion.

Not interested in your pish or twaddle or tosh. Even in my last post to you ignored my question. WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO POST HERE? What do you think you will achieve?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Do you have anything that proves evolution is testable and falsifiable, and that it makes predictions?

NO!....
You have already been provided with this information... Your just trolling.
If your really interested in the truth go back into this very thread and look up the answers that have been provided to you time and time again.
End of story... don't post back to me with more of your ignorance, I'm not interested.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Again more twaddle. You have made a spectacle of yourself. You needed no help from me. As for the rest of your sermon. I got bored with your fantasy that is full of your usual delusions. Seen it sooooo many times before and it is always infantile and wrong and purley your opinion.

Not interested in your pish or twaddle or tosh. Even in my last post to you ignored my question. WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO POST HERE? What do you think you will achieve?
Probably to learn something, but there doesn't appear to be anything here to lean.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

NO!....
If your really interested in the truth go back into this very thread and look up the answers that have been provided to you time and time again.
End of story... don't post back to me with more of your ignorance, I'm not interested.
I wasn't interested in the old information that obviously claims evolution to be a series of hypothesis and theories, I was looking for something a little more solid that you perhaps haven't shared yet. Perhaps something your basing your belief on.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

NO!....
I wasn't interested in the old information that obviously claims evolution to be a series of hypothesis and theories, I was looking for something a little more solid that you perhaps haven't shared yet. Perhaps something your basing your belief on.

If you would have finished reading my post this was at the end..

don't post back to me with more of your ignorance, I'm not interested.

Besides, you wouldn't know solid evidence if fell on you like a two ton monolith.
I know you have made up your mind regardless of the evidence.Your wasting time trolling.

Probably to learn something, but there doesn't appear to be anything here to lean.

Good! Then go back to your home planet...maybe there is something there you can lean on

edit on 15-7-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Quite the opposite. I came to this thread to learn, and learn I have.

I learned that evolution is a catastrophe of both theories and hypothesis. Now I'm getting that from one of the sources that I was directed to by someone that firmly believes in evolution. I also learned that most the people on here have there own version of evolution but all here anyhow seem to believe that evolution is very real and among us now.

As far as evidence I was never presented with anything that shows evoltuion to be a scientific fact. There was however one very small portion of the plethora of theories that does seem to have some truth to it, which is speciation. Even at that, its not very promising for the full picture. There is to much theory, and to much pseudo science.

I call this the equivalent of a Rube Goldberg machine, with the only difference being that the Goldberg machine has a chnace of actually working. It's even more apparent after more discusstion with Colin that Someone has gone to great lenghts to yarn an intracate web of confustion to try to win over onlookers. Its nothing but a sham.

Speciation will continue to help scientists with vaccines and viruses but that is a far cry from proving we share a common ancestor with apes. Your religion requires A LOT of imagination, and a lot of acceptence. People will continue to not buy into this as long as it continues to be unproven. Even with specieation there is no proof that those changes are from evolution which is what I have been saying all along. People are just accepting it because it was the first answer offered, again its not proof. I proved this myself with the whole ADHD genes. You know as well as I do that prior to scientists locating those genes, they were observing them as evolution changes, and they are not.

If a woman can smoke a cigarette and cause a biological change, that change would of course end up in the DNA, and that is NOT EVOLUTION, but I'd bet money it was precieved as such.

I came here to learn, and people aren't to open to the facts. They don't mind shoving what and how they believe in your face but as soon as you bring up the fact that there is a little problem like it plainly stateing that its a theory and hypothesis, then they start to have a problem and call you a troll. It's obviously not holding up to my review, and I'm being as honest as I can be so the problem lies in others not being honest. People were all about wanting to share and teach untill they got called on the quotes.

I on the other hand was the complete opposite. People would try to quiz me on my definitions and questions and still were unable to come up with anything that proves we are from here, and you were no different. I didn't see you jumping out of your chair with answers. Don't feel bad, because there are no answers, we aren't from here. No target food, No nautral relationship with other species.

You still never proved we are from here. Believing in evolution does not prove we are from here. Evoltuion itself also doesn't prove we are from here. We have no solid facts that link our species to this planet. We have alternate species fossils which is not proof. We have aleged common ancestors, which I question but in itself would still not be proof. We share nothing, not a single damn thing with apes, yet we are said to be common ancestors with them.

Intervention might not be so obvious to provide answers, but then again it doesn't have over 40 theories to hold it together, and just so you know, thats not a good thing. When it takes 40 theories to resolve a belief, something is seriously wrong and someone was just hella determined to try to make the dots connect, a total sham. If evolution were so true, why, do we have debates about it? Something is seriously not right about it.

Don't bother replying I'm not interested in incredulous people as I'm looking for some truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Don't bother replying I'm not interested in incredulous people as I'm looking for some truth.

Well then that settles it... Why don't you just go plant yourself at one those creationist websites you linked and discuss the truth all day long.

The answer is clear your truth is predetermined and nothing is going to change that... I got it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Nope, you came here to preach as is evident below.

I learned that evolution is a catastrophe of both theories and hypothesis ......... lies........... Ignorance........... Trolling
Well done for your demonstration of the most desperate ignorance shown on any thread on any forum I have seen.

As far as evidence I was never presented with anything ................dishonesty.............. Trolling
Ignored after first line

I call this the equivalent of a .............. Trolling again ............Ignorance again.... Ignored again
Again did not bother to read past your first spelling mistake. (Half way through the first sentence)

Speciation will continue to help scientists ............. proof positive of how extreme your ignorance is ................. Proof of your insane hatred of a word ..............
Gave up reading as soon as it became clear this was just more of your fantasy based opinion. (First sentence)

If a woman can smoke ............ you just cannot help including a comic routine .......

I came here to learn, and people aren't to open to the facts.
Your post as usual gets more fanciful the further you preach. You have never provided a fact. You in fact show you have no idea what a fact is. Just could not be bothered to read past more of your ignorance.

I on the other hand was the complete opposite .............Nice. You combine your endless trolling with your baseless fantasy.
Did not read past the incredulous clip above. I had an itch to scratch.

Intervention might not be so obvious to provide answers, ............
................ Bored ............. Stopped reading

You still never proved we are from here. .............Yawns .............. Laughs ......... stops reading

I have a feeling I know the only truth you are going to find. Anything you believe supports your home grown fantasy religion (holds the door open for tooth) See you, wouldn’t want to be you

edit on 16-7-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

See you, wouldn’t want to be you

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Well then that settles it... Why don't you just go plant yourself at one those creationist websites you linked and discuss the truth all day long.

The answer is clear your truth is predetermined and nothing is going to change that... I got it
I don't think church going folk will want to hear that aliens did it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nope, you came here to preach as is evident below.
If I was here to preach I wouldn't be asking you questions about evolution.

I learned that evolution is a catastrophe of both theories and hypothesis ......... lies........... Ignorance........... Trolling

Well done for your demonstration of the most desperate ignorance shown on any thread on any forum I have seen.
And yes when you add yourself into the equation you can also add lies, ignorance, and trolling.

As far as evidence I was never presented with anything ................dishonesty.............. Trolling

Ignored after first line
In a way, you could say I was presented with nothing but dishonesty and trolling.

Your post as usual gets more fanciful the further you preach. You have never provided a fact. You in fact show you have no idea what a fact is. Just could not be bothered to read past more of your ignorance.
I have to provided facts that match with the bible. Just because you live in a fantasy world and have taught yourself to not accept the bible doesn't mean its automatically unreal.

I have a feeling I know the only truth you are going to find. Anything you believe supports your home grown fantasy religion (holds the door open for tooth) See you, wouldn’t want to be you
I don't need to find anything to support my understanding. I feel that historical documents backing it up is enough proof for me. Unlike evolution which has nothing to support it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Tooth, you lost all credibility in this thread a loooooooooooooooong time ago. You keep on repeating the same nonsense, even after people have proven you wrong dozens of times. You are a prime example of an ignoramus

You typing "I've never been presented with evidence for evolution" after people have literally posted dozens of FACTUAL information is nothing but you trolling

But please, continue...entertain us

top topics

<< 461  462  463    465  466  467 >>

join