It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 450
<< 447  448  449    451  452  453 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Targetfoods according to the historically accurate document, the Bible:

GENESIS 1:29 "Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

GENESIS 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Leviticus 11:1-47 And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. ...

Psalm 104:14 You cause the grass to grow for the livestock and plants for man to cultivate, that he may bring forth food from the earth

We all know the bible is completely true, so why would God name multiple food sources, but not our target food? Is he just trying to mess with our heads? Oh ya...there is no thing such as targetfood. It's a made up phrase....nevermind.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Evolution has already been proved wrong by creationists time and time again.

Links please.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

Welcome to tooth's fantasy ride, where everything's upside down, pigs fly, target food rains from the sky, chickens are already roast and doing the moonwalk, and giraffes drink milkshakes through giant straws.

If you wanna argue against tooth, just make up some random word and definition that debunks his claim. Here, I'll show you:

Target food isn't a requirement for evolution because they beings on this planet including humans only require type-3b target food, which includes everything that is even remotely eatable. So you see, target food isn't necessary because of my made up word and definition.

It's a BRILLIANT way to argue. Think you're behind and losing the argument? Don't worry, just make something up
I'm glad to see that your admiting that it proves evolution wrong.

Irony

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Depends on how you look at it. If your question here is if cigarettes can be sexy grown up and good for you, they are probably telling the truth in some sense. I know a lot of people that need to smoke because they feel the need to. It makes them feel better when they do.
Like your friends Mum that smoked during pregnancy you keep going on about.
Your answer sums you up nicely. You will agree with whatever serves your argument best and will deny the very same thing when it does not

This obviously is just your biased opinion, and you obviously don't smoke.

Proof would be nice over your opinion.
What? Do you ever know what you are relying too?

But the fact is they sell them as a balanced system, so you are wrong.
And after giving me some random answer then telling me it is not about my opinion you give me your opinion.

Your bickering about how much of a balance it is. They never said it was a perfect balance, get over it and move on.
Pinocchio. There is either balance or there is not. You have been proven wrong again and you resort to lies again.

This is why your failing so bad in understanding all this. Balance is possible, except that our planet is not pristine. Your making an assumption that our planet is in its normal order and its pristine, when its not.
To quote you. This is not about your opinion. Supply the evidence that you never seem able too.

Duh, I am supporting my own views.
Oh I can see that and doing it in your usual dishonest fashion with lies and avoidance. Your refusal to supply the source to you definition is just the latest of a long line of deception and lies. Your god will be proud of you.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Oh, nobody's doubting that you support your own views...you just chose not to support them through logic and rationality, that's all
Worse than that. I asked for a link to his source 8 times and now he suddenly cannot post a link to anything other than google front page.

His ability to provide links seems to come and go and shadows how he thinks he is doing

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Evolutionists are careful to keep the debate within a defined box, but I defy the box. The behavior of evolutionists in this forum indicated just what kind of people they really are.

There - the gauntlet is thrown down.
You did not bother to read the OP either then? This thread is meant to be about those that say evolution is wrong to explain the diversity we see around us today without referring to evolution. I expect you to do the same as all the others that bluster in. Refuse to discuss the thread topic or the pick up their gauntlets and back away.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector

Links please.

Did you not read my whole post? I'm not stepping into that trap. I will not argue the evidence with you. I'm here to hold a mirror up to certain attitudes. Have fun at someone else's expense.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

Evolutionists are careful to keep the debate within a defined box, but I defy the box. The behavior of evolutionists in this forum indicated just what kind of people they really are.

There - the gauntlet is thrown down.
You did not bother to read the OP either then? This thread is meant to be about those that say evolution is wrong to explain the diversity we see around us today without referring to evolution. I expect you to do the same as all the others that bluster in. Refuse to discuss the thread topic or the pick up their gauntlets and back away.

Seriously? 450 pages on, and you expect the thread to be on topic??

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Seriously? 450 pages on, and you still tow the line.
"Evolution has already been proved wrong by creationists time and time again."
Maybe you should go back and read those 450 pages and shows us this proof.

No need to worry about a trap just one linked post will do

edit on 8-7-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Links please.

Did you not read my whole post? I'm not stepping into that trap. I will not argue the evidence with you. I'm here to hold a mirror up to certain attitudes. Have fun at someone else's expense.

Then why post in this thread at all and use the phrase throw down the guanlet which means to challenge to debate or fight? Ahhhh, I see, you're just here to "hold a mirror up to certain attitudes". In other words, not debate or share information, just being smug in your beliefs and belittle others that don't share your view. How christian of you......

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

We all know the bible is completely true, so why would God name multiple food sources, but not our target food? Is he just trying to mess with our heads? Oh ya...there is no thing such as targetfood. It's a made up phrase....nevermind.
Thats pretty good except you forgot a major part. Where it says that out of all of the things that he has supplied us with, none of them are from or resemble what we have in heavan.

In other words there is no food here that was intended for us.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Like your friends Mum that smoked during pregnancy you keep going on about. Your answer sums you up nicely. You will agree with whatever serves your argument best and will deny the very same thing when it does not
Your just trying to say that I stick by my belief, and who doesn't?

But the fact is they sell them as a balanced system, so you are wrong.

And after giving me some random answer then telling me it is not about my opinion you give me your opinion.
It's not an opinion, its a fact that they are still selling them.

Your bickering about how much of a balance it is. They never said it was a perfect balance, get over it and move on.

Pinocchio. There is either balance or there is not. You have been proven wrong again and you resort to lies again.
The shrimp is able to live an extended life based on what he would have lived without the algee, so you are WRONG.

This is why your failing so bad in understanding all this. Balance is possible, except that our planet is not pristine. Your making an assumption that our planet is in its normal order and its pristine, when its not.

To quote you. This is not about your opinion. Supply the evidence that you never seem able too.
Well its all throughout the bible, like parts that connector just posted is a good start. Brining life from another planet will surley knock off the planets balance.

Oh I can see that and doing it in your usual dishonest fashion with lies and avoidance. Your refusal to supply the source to you definition is just the latest of a long line of deception and lies. Your god will be proud of you
Your basing calling me a liar off of your opinion. You have never proven we are actually from earth, and there is very little to nothing that supports the idea aside from the fact that we breath air, and drink water.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I would hope you would at least try to give your explanation of the diversity we see around us rather than your silly gauntlet throwing.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Links please.

No, you're just here to make nonsense statements like "creationists have proven evolution wrong" without ever backing that up with hard facts or objective evidence

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermindkar

Little bit of info...
As I write this, I am playing catch up on the thread, currently on 447 and I see a pattern. Be interested to see if this pans out the same.

Newcomer to thread (welcome sir/madam mastermindkar) attempts to educate tooth as to the faulty reasoning in his argument.

Newcomer remains polite and offer logical argument against tooths points.

Tooth attempts to explain by offering his made up terms of "target food", "redundant adaptation" and his misunderstanding of the words natural, evolution and relationship.

Newcomer counters tooths points pointing out examples and research articles in the relevant subject fields.

Tooth changes his definition and accuses newcomer of making assumptions.

Newcomer becomes absolutely astounded at the level of denial and ignorance displayed and goes into shock.

Tooth claims no one (including newcomer) has has offered any argument to prove his delusion false.

Any way, just getting to the bottom of page 447 so will find out if this holds true or not.

Welcome to the madhouse, enjoy the ride. Be prepared to stay only as long as it amuses you.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Oh well then here it is again.

www.google.com...=en&q=natural&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=ZWz4T6KBJsrArQHH87WLCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CFcQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=3ddc6ee 7f452a242&biw=1115&bih=541

There is the link, all you have to do is click on it.

Is it just me, or does that link just take you to google? And not even a list of web sites, just the google home page?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I'll admit it, I don't.
I used to believe in Santa, the tooth fairy, and the Easter bunny, so you see It's possible overcome the fantasy's.
Your deep into denial, it's probably going to take intervention and not the one your delusional over.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

How fake are you? You offered the 'fish and plant in a sealed globe' as an example of a balanced system. Maintained the proof was the manufacturer said so. I spent pages showing you how wrong you were and now you try that full on lie above.
You have no pride, self respect or any concept of honesty.

What followed was your usual trash opinion no reason to reply.

Because I know tooth is likely to try and say that you were the only one arguing this point.

(have you noticed that, when somebody joins and he regurgitates this tripe, he tries to claim that in the original argument, the only person disagreeing with him at the time is whoever points out that he is wrong and that the point has already been addressed, at the time of writing)

I concur.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by idmonster
reply to post by mastermindkar

Little bit of info...
As I write this, I am playing catch up on the thread, currently on 447 and I see a pattern. Be interested to see if this pans out the same.

Newcomer to thread (welcome sir/madam mastermindkar) attempts to educate tooth as to the faulty reasoning in his argument.

Newcomer remains polite and offer logical argument against tooths points.

Tooth attempts to explain by offering his made up terms of "target food", "redundant adaptation" and his misunderstanding of the words natural, evolution and relationship.

Newcomer counters tooths points pointing out examples and research articles in the relevant subject fields.

Tooth changes his definition and accuses newcomer of making assumptions.

Newcomer becomes absolutely astounded at the level of denial and ignorance displayed and goes into shock.

Tooth claims no one (including newcomer) has has offered any argument to prove his delusion false.

Any way, just getting to the bottom of page 447 so will find out if this holds true or not.

Welcome to the madhouse, enjoy the ride. Be prepared to stay only as long as it amuses you.

Well said ★★★★★

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Don’t keep trying to tell me what I am saying. Read what I wrote and answer that.

You have ranted with no evidence supplied that smoking causes ADHD in unborn children to support your unfounded opinion that ADHD changes DNA, for which you will not supply the quote from your link you say shows it.

And now because it suits your argument re the globe, claiming manufacturers never lie about their products you accept and say that smoking is good for you.
A great example of how you dishonestly defend your home spun religion which frankly is indefensible.

It's not an opinion, its a fact that they are still selling them.
They may be selling them but they are not selling 'sealed balanced eco systems in a globe' just as tobacco companies are still selling cigarettes that are not good for you.

The shrimp is able to live an extended life based on what he would have lived without the algee, so you are WRONG.
(Algae not algee)
Borderline genius, are you sure? So it is a balanced eco system if it allows a shrimp to poison itself in its own excrement and to starve to death in 18 months when it could normally be expected to live 20 years. But if you starve it to death over a shorter period it would not be in balance?

Pinocchio. Are you writing from another dimension because nothing you base your reality on has anything to do with this one?

Well its all throughout the bible, like parts that connector just posted is a good start. Brining life from another planet will surley knock off the planets balance.
(it’s not its and surely not surley and bringing not brining) The parts posted by connector actually points too your creator providing a wide choice of food blowing your nonsense target food out of the water.

What that has to do with your claim that the shrimp and algae in a sealed globe is a balanced eco system is anyone’s guess.

Your basing calling me a liar off of your opinion.
Nope. From your actions on this thread and indeed your statement above. You even refuse to explain why you implied you provided the shrimp in a sealed globe to prove to me balance was not possible.

If you cannot see your dishonesty then you are also guilty of lying to yourself.

You have never proven we are actually from earth,
I don’t have too. Carl Sagan wrote. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.' You are making the extraordinary claims yet you have no evidence at all.

and there is very little to nothing that supports the idea aside from the fact that we breath air, and drink water.
If you think that qualifies as 'the extraordinary evidence' I say again. Borderline genius indeed.

edit on 8-7-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 447  448  449    451  452  453 >>

join