It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 430
<< 427  428  429    431  432  433 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Christiananswers.com...wow, sounds like a great unbiased source

Have you ever heard about this little word called "objectivity"?
Your not making any sense, I wasn't aware of any known connection between christianity and aliens.

Honestly please explain the connection.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

Christiananswers.com...wow, sounds like a great unbiased source

Have you ever heard about this little word called "objectivity"?
Your not making any sense, I wasn't aware of any known connection between christianity and aliens.

Honestly please explain the connection.

You can't even keep up with your lies.

Here is some more proof to the overall understanding of aliens being over written in the bible. www.mt.net... www.thewatcherfiles.com... www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... christiananswers.net... gspcsermons.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

You can't even keep up with your lies.

Here is some more proof to the overall understanding of aliens being over written in the bible. www.mt.net... www.thewatcherfiles.com... www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... christiananswers.net... gspcsermons.blogspot.com...
Thats right, but youll never get a christian to admitt it, so go ahead and ask any of them for yourself and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Given that there's zero evidence for it, they'd be pretty stupid to believe it

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

What's there to admit?
Don't tell me your starting to buy into your own comedy writings?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I can't believe we're seriously having to explain again why the people surviving inside whales thing is beyond ridiculous. It's like entering another dimension where the sky is green and blue pigs fly with angel wings while purple aliens tell humans hundreds of different creation stories

People surviving inside whales? ARE YOU BLOODY KIDDING ME???

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Only if you plan on continuing to ignore historical documentation.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I can't believe we're seriously having to explain again why the people surviving inside whales thing is beyond ridiculous. It's like entering another dimension where the sky is green and blue pigs fly with angel wings while purple aliens tell humans hundreds of different creation stories

Your not qualified to to question it, you don't have the supernatural elements available to recreate it, so that is that.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So... by your logic you must have the supernatural elements available to believe in it?
Muppet's and Harry Potter are qualified to believe in it

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Your not qualified to to question it, you don't have the supernatural elements available to recreate it, so that is that.

Correct...I can't do magic

So your entire reasoning depends on magic...that's really really sad

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

What historical documentation? The bible? It's demonstrably not accurate...so I hope you don't mean that

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You don't believe in Siegfried & Roy?
Whats your problem dude

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Harry Potter is NOT supernatural, and if you honestly believe that, I can see why you would shy away from a bible. All I'm trying to say is that something is not going to have the word natural in it if it is fake. For example go by some natural butter and prove it fake. Go buy some natural yogurt and prove it fake, go buy anything natural and prove it fake.

You pretty much just ignored and dismissed everything i said without providing evidence again... Not surprising. You've been thoroughly demolished in this thread. Give it up.

Either way you're wrong.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

mag·ic (mjk)
n.
1. The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural.
a. The practice of using charms, spells, or rituals to attempt to produce supernatural effects or control events in nature.
b. The charms, spells, and rituals so used.

Harry potter is about magic, spells, rituals, etc... According to this it is supernatural. So you think magic is real?

You can't just make words to mean what you want them to. Magic is supernatural, therefor Harry Potter is supernatural and by your definition that means it is real.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Your assuming again! Who are you to say a person can't survive in a whale! How close minded are you!? Why don't you ask Batman what he thinks about evolution? People have accepted the bible as historical documents. I said it, so it's true.

Geesh, I've never seen an AA theorist defend the bible so adamantly and religiously. Usually the alien theorists are atheists. Part of me thinks he's actually creationist in disguise to try to make AA theory and therefor atheists look bad. Just my 2 cents. I don't see how anyone could be so willfully ignorant.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Thats what you get for not paying attention as I even pin pointed the reference a few times.
The reason why it was hard to find your quote was you had clipped a whole paragraph to get the phrase you wanted ignoring all the other information in that paragraph that shows the bible is far from a clear document and again shows that you are very dishonest.

So what are you saying, they lied? It was quoted as a historical document.
Read cherry Picking. I am saying you mined for a quote to suit your argument so you lied. You ignored all the other information that shows the bible is not clear documentation.

They ALL prove that we aren't from here except that some are just easier to understand.
I only have your word for that. Your word has been proven to be no good,

'You have not provided any supporting evidence for your claims. No comment until you do'

The NIV and ESD are both good and I'm not sure of the origin.
So you are not sure of your so called documents origin. That alone makes means it is not a clear historical document.

It's thought to have been, YOUR assuming.
Here is your dishonesty again. They think the verbal history was passed down. Not documentation from first hand witnesses as you claim. Again far from a clear historical document. They are definitely assuming and you are definitely denying the truth again.

Looks like more of a reconstruction or a repair than anything else.
Do you actually understand English?

Scholars surmise the original Greek text from the versions that do survive.
Do you know what Surmise means?

To infer (something) without sufficiently conclusive evidence.

To make a guess or conjecture.

An idea or opinion based on insufficiently conclusive evidence; a conjecture..
Reconstruction my a$$. It is however you dishonestly denying what your own link is telling you

Regarding the events that took place I'll agree that its probably as accurate as we are going to get.
That is it is also an admission that the bible is not a clear historical document.

So I have proved my point again and even though you decided to give me your opinions and not a reasoned argument supported with evidence you still lost.

That's the second time and again there will not be a third.

edit on 30-6-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

What historical documentation is that?

While your all happy and laughing. Where is the retraction you owe me
Or are you so dishonest that you cannot bring yourself to admit your error?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
So... by your logic you must have the supernatural elements available to believe in it?
Muppet's and Harry Potter are qualified to believe in it

And so is Tolkien’s 'Lord of the Rings' as many of his races are based on mythical creatures from ancient history including the bible.

Hey are the wizards towers really rockets and the wizards aliens. Do we have another historical document?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Geesh, I've never seen an AA theorist defend the bible so adamantly and religiously. Usually the alien theorists are atheists. Part of me thinks he's actually creationist in disguise to try to make AA theory and therefor atheists look bad. Just my 2 cents. I don't see how anyone could be so willfully ignorant.
Nah. He thinks he is the new messiah but he is not. He is just a very naughty boy.

edit on 30-6-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth Harry Potter is NOT supernatural, and if you honestly believe that, I can see why you would shy away from a bible. All I'm trying to say is that something is not going to have the word natural in it if it is fake. For example go by some natural butter and prove it fake. Go buy some natural yogurt and prove it fake, go buy anything natural and prove it fake.

Natural butter, natural yogurt, anything natural
I thought according to book of tooth nothing processed is natural and could not be a natural target food

Your dogma needs some work if your going to become supreme overlord of first church of tooth.
Please get these details worked out I'm ready to hand over all life's possessions to the true and only one.

top topics

<< 427  428  429    431  432  433 >>

join