It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 424
<< 421  422  423    425  426  427 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

like I wrote before. You are boring me.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Humanity is alien to this planet in every conceivable way. That should be a major red flag.

This post is a major red flag.
Our biology proves we are linked to this planet in every conceivable way.
LISTEN TO WHAT HES TELLING YOU, HE IS CORRECT. Earth is NOT OUR HOME and there is proof everywhere, what do you think I have been going on about for 400 pages.

So you think our biology proves we are linked to this planet.
That is not proof especially if that biology was moved here. What you are really really saying is that you know for a fact for some reason that all life thats here is from here. That because a comparison of other life on this planet proves to have a DNA relation, that that is proof we are from here.

I don't know how many times I have to say this but that is NOT proof. It's just proof that we MIGHT have a relation with that other life here, and even that is in question. You see if a creator did use recycled DNA like he may have, it doesn't mean our relation is what we think it is. At least from the creation perspective.

I tend to believe there is another option that we haven't learned about that explains all of this. In other words neither creation or evolution are correct. After reading what I have about evolution, I would believe in the creation theory long before I would settle for the evolution theory.

And just for a reality check, humanity IS ALIEN to this planet...

nat·u·ral/ˈnaCHərəl/Adjective: Existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.
Noun: A person regarded as having an innate gift or talent for a particular task or activity.
Adverb: Naturally: "keep walking—just act natural".
It's clear that a seperation of our species from this planet to address whats natural, and whats not. Humans are not natural. Now you can only wonder why they would consider humans to not be a natural part of this system.

I'm all ears and would love to hear your excuse for this. Is it perhaps because we evolved to much? Or to fast? Or maybe we evolved in the wrong direction. I'm eager to see what type of excuse your going to muster for this.

The fact is, there is no excuse, aside from earth not being our home. The fact that now someone else is telling you that we don't fit in on this planet is just more proof to what I have been saying all along. It does take a keen eye to see whats going on and I realize that some people have it and some dont.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Your straw-man has already been debunked.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
These are the more recent, other posters have panned your frail arguments hundreds of pages ago.
Congratulations on your epic denial.
As long as you think that your comments debunk anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Your straw-man has already been debunked.
These are the more recent, other posters have panned your frail arguments hundreds of pages ago.
Congratulations on your epic denial.
As long as you think that your comments debunk anything.

Well...his comments debunk your nonsense just right

Earth is NOT OUR HOME and there is proof everywhere, what do you think I have been going on about for 400 pages.

What's been going on is you repeating the same nonsense arguments people then debunk over and over and over again...just to have you repeat them again no matter how silly they are

One of the best examples of ignorance in my opinion....or one of the best examples of how to go against the "deny ignorance" mantra of this site

edit on 25-6-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

What's been going on is you repeating the same nonsense arguments people then debunk over and over and over again...just to have you repeat them again no matter how silly they are

One of the best examples of ignorance in my opinion....or one of the best examples of how to go against the "deny ignorance" mantra of this site
The reason why I'm having to repeat myself over and over, is I have valid answers for all of the comments but everyone seems to be ignoring them. That is NOT debunking. Anyone can ignore, I'm looking for something more along the lines of facts.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The reason why I'm having to repeat myself over and over, is I have valid answers for all of the comments but everyone seems to be ignoring them. That is NOT debunking. Anyone can ignore, I'm looking for something more along the lines of facts.
Nope the reason why you repeat yourself over and over again is because you deny anything that challenges your fantasy. You ignore any arguments that show you are wrong which is why you are now receiving the same response back.

No matter how many times you repeat the same tired nonsense you will not get agreement. So change things. Supply your reasoned argument, supporting evidence and links with quotes from those links (you have shown you know how) and the response to your claims will follow.

I've heard what you believe and it’s boring. You keep saying you have loads of proof. Let's see it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

As others have pointed out dozens of times...your arguments aren't valid because they A) lack objective evidence, B) lack any sort of logic/rationality, C) your "sources" like Pye are snakeoil salesmen who are demonstrably wrong, and D) you ignore every single counter argument.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Snap

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nope the reason why you repeat yourself over and over again is because you deny anything that challenges your fantasy. You ignore any arguments that show you are wrong which is why you are now receiving the same response back.

No matter how many times you repeat the same tired nonsense you will not get agreement. So change things. Supply your reasoned argument, supporting evidence and links with quotes from those links (you have shown you know how) and the response to your claims will follow.

I've heard what you believe and it’s boring. You keep saying you have loads of proof. Let's see it.
That would be because everything presented at this point lacks objective evidence. And just because its boring doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Your comment remindes me of a talk I had with a strict christian one time that told me I can't be right because the bible is suppose to be a happy book. I'm sorry but truth is truth, happy or not. If you think what I repeat is non sense, you should pay better attention to people on this thread that believe that evolution is real, even though I have clearly shown links that prove that wrong. Evolution is just a theory, most of micro evolution and all of macro evolution is held together by the gaps of evolution. You can pretend all you want that its real but the fact is that aside from some parts of speciation, the rest of it has yet to be proven. Unfortunatly there is a hell of a lot more to evolution than just speciation.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by uva3021

Roughly 65% of all human zygotes are spontaneously aborted by the mother's immune system, who treats the embryo like a parasite.

It might even be higher than that, closer to 75-80%, and the majority of zygotes aborted are male. I miscarried two boys myself.

The failure rate of the male germ plasm is asymptotic at 100 percent probability. That's what I call "one hell of a failure rate."

It sure is.

HappyBunny!

Good to see you posting here again

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, the wife and I have had a similar experience.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

As others have pointed out dozens of times...your arguments aren't valid because they A) lack objective evidence, B) lack any sort of logic/rationality, C) your "sources" like Pye are snakeoil salesmen who are demonstrably wrong, and D) you ignore every single counter argument.
Anyone can just say that, and many on this thread do. The fact is you have never presented anything that proves much less challenges Pye's argument. Your belief is very subjective.

Pye is not a fraudster and if he were it would probably be all over the internet, yet I don't see you exposing this, just that you believe it to be so. I'm not interested in 3rd rate beliefs, there are to many things at stake, like knowing what we are doing here.

Your opinions don't make Pye a fraudster.

But if you were right, which you aren't, I'm sure you would have no problem producing something from someone else that doesn't agree with him. Now I know your going to say they don't exist because he lacks peer reviews but the fact is that people can t still rate others without them, so where is it? Or are you standing alone in your beliefs?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

This is why your not taken seriously.
Your quote is a blatant lie, you know it and so does everyone who reads this thread.

That would be because everything presented at this point lacks objective evidence.

This coming from a poster who NEVER uses objective evidence to back up his claims.
You should be ashamed! Your new tactic is just as much a failure as the rest of them.
edit on 25-6-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Your quote is a blatant lie, you know it and so does everyone who reads this thread.

That would be because everything presented at this point lacks objective evidence.

This coming from a poster who NEVER uses objective evidence to back up his claims.
You should be ashamed! Your new tactic is just as much a failure as the rest of them
I'm sorry but you seem to be a tad confused. Your confusing your opinion of not accepting the bible as objective evidence as being a fact.

Your opinion does not make fact.
I'll tell you something else as well. The bible was written long before you were birthed into existance, there just might be something in there that you don't know about, in fact I'm sure of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You should be ashamed! Your new tactic is just as much a failure as the rest of them
I'm sorry but you seem to be a tad confused. Your confusing your opinion of not accepting the bible as objective evidence as being a fact.

I'll tell you something else as well. The bible was written long before you were birthed into existance, there just might be something in there that you don't know about, in fact I'm sure of it.

I'm not talking about your bible. I'm talking about your claim that "everything presented at this point lacks objective evidence".
Be more specific about these claims and lets debate them.
Furthermore do you need us to point out our claims that do have objective evidence or are you just going to ignore the evidence as usual?

Nice try on yet another fail straw man reply.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The amount of hypocrisy and bias in this thread is disgusting... And I don't know what's worse. Knowing it and doing it anyway, or not being able to see yourself doing it.. Whatever.

I'll be leaving this here... They speak for themselves and no matter what your stance is regarding evolution, you will definitely learn something. But.. Knowing the kind of minds there are here, I'll just say... Make of it what you will.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'm not talking about your bible. I'm talking about your claim that "everything presented at this point lacks objective evidence".
Be more specific about these claims and lets debate them.
Furthermore do you need us to point out our claims that do have objective evidence or are you just going to ignore the evidence as usual?

Nice try on yet another fail straw man reply.
It's hard to do so without putting you or your opinion in a bad light.
Which is never my point, but sometimes it just has to be done I guess. Anyhow, Claims that diversity proves evolution is total crap, like I just pointed out not to long ago.
There is no proof that diversity even proves relation, unless you have one hell of an imagination, which I'm finding out that a lot of people on here do.
The fact that so much if not all life share so much in common doesn't prove relation, only that it could suggest it. Throw in some imagination and you have proof of evolution.

If you want to know ones that would need good proof how about where you say that evolution is testable and falsafiable, thats a good start and it sounds like something you pulled out of thin air.

If evolution requires zero faith then why and I seriously ask WHY isn't it mandatory and being taught everywhere? And where does my supposed alien theory turn into a faith from the point of it being documented everywhere in the bible?

The theory of evolution does not need to be basterdized to fit my view, it's allready a train wreck before I ever looked at it. The frail theories that are suppose to join together to complete evolution all have one very important thing in common, NO PROOF. Granted speciation has been witnessed but they never conclusivly proved that it was from evolution. The rest of it is shear speculation, and the links I were provided with about it, even say so.

Already addressed.
You can't back up your claims with objective evidence your argument is NOT valid.
I think what your really saying here is that what I have provided you personally don't accept as evidence which actually means its more about being your opinion. But I wasn't looking for your opinion, I was either looking for you to accept it or prove it wrong, neither of which are you able to do. Now did you ever wonder why that might be?

The above post has zero objective evidence.
It's obvious to anyone with a half a brain your trying to forge (yet another) straw-man argument.
If you think *proving evolution wrong* is your job...YOUR FIRED.
Depends on what you mean exactly by proving it wrong. Per the links others provided me about evolution it was allready clear that evolution is NOT A FACT, so in that sense it was allready proven wrong before I ever got to it.

Try again. This time I don't want to read "I have never read anything that says evolution was anything more than a hypothesis. " I want your evidence....and it MUST BE OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE.
Sure, well here it is again for the umteenth time.

Evolution, the overarching concept that unifies the biological sciences, in fact embraces a plurality of theories and hypotheses.
www.talkorigins.org...

Now I'll take it one step further because there also seems to be a lot of confusion about what a theory is...

the·o·ry/ˈTHēərē/Noun: 1.A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, esp. one based on general principles independent of the thing to be...: "Darwin's theory of evolution"
2.A set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based: "a theory of education"; "music theory".
Synonyms: doctrine - ism

I could be nice at this point and simply point out that a theory is nothing more than an idea as pointed out in the definition, and tell you that you would appear a lot smarter if you kept your frail ideas to yourself. Just don't forget that evolution is a series of theories, most of which cant work together.

I would not ask any less of myself or anyone else on these forums.
Show some respect and quit insulting our intelligence.
Your trying to convince me that I'm insulting you when your one expecting me to take an unproven theory as a fact, now thats not nice.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Anyone can just say that, and many on this thread do. The fact is you have never presented anything that proves much less challenges Pye's argument. Your belief is very subjective.

I just spat out my morning coffee laughing so hard

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

More boring foundation less pap from you yet again. Heard all that from you many times. Shown how wrong you were as many times. Will not be doing it again until you present your argument as you should. A reasoned argument supported by evidence, links and quotes.

Until then go bore someone else with your fundamentalist nonsense.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

How very dishonest of you. Don’t you remember you refused to enter into debate on how you can refer to the bible and lost. Claiming the bible as objective evidence receives: Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No further comment.

What a pity you don’t practice what you preach

Where did you learn to speak, the 16th century? I wouldn’t be surprised as your world view is about from the same era.

edit on 26-6-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Now I'll take it one step further because there also seems to be a lot of confusion about what a theory is...
The rest of your post as usual is just your opinion with no supporting evidence but your comment above made me laugh.

Again you are either very dishonest or have a very low level of understanding of the English Language

Scientific Theory

A scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment
Of course you have been told this many times but you dishonestly provide a link to theory and not scientific theory. This is called Cherry Picking (Fallacy)

Cherry picking, suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position
So again all your argument falls apart either through your ignorance or your dishonesty. No doubt you will give me little more than your opinion in reply if you reply to this at all.

edit on 26-6-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 421  422  423    425  426  427 >>

join