It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 420
<< 417  418  419    421  422  423 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

But thats where your mistaken because as I have allready pointed out to you that I'm not actually calling it a hostorical document, wiki is.
That again is you not addressing the points I made from that very link. You again failed to make an opposing argument to those points which meant you lost that debate. That results in: Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No further comment. Got the message yet? You refuse to take part in a real debate you lose.

But I'm not making any claims, I'm just quoting wiki.
Your making claims from that wiki despite me showing it DOES NOT support your claims. You are being dishonest as usual.

Just like trying to prove evolution, you sure do know how to pick impossible ones.
And you should be very aware that the title was changed. This thread is about discussing alternative explanations for the diversity we see today. Your only comment on this is 'It might have been aliens using spare parts'. So again you are using a dishonest tactic to avoid answering the point. No surprise there then.

I see, and you have single handedly disproved intervention? And at the same time proven evolution? I don't think so.
Again you are avoiding the question by replying to some random point that has nothing to do with my statement. Try answering the point I made.

You can only hide from the truth for so long Colin. How long are you going to ignore my terms because you cant bare to face the harsh reality of the truth?
I will ignore your made up terms and unfounded claims until you provide an argument, links and quotes to support them. PS you have no concept of 'The truth'.

And don't reject or hide, or ignore facts presented to me like you do.
You supply the evidence to support your 'claimed facts' and I will enter a debate on them. You don’t/refuse/are incapable, so I reject your unsupported piffle.

And what links have you ignored this time, that your wanting to continue to ignore?
You refuse to provide any links, quotes and argument in support of your childish, unintelligent claims formed from ignorance. How can I ignore what you have not supplied?

But I still did succeed as you were unable to provide answers to my many questions that explains intervention and disproves evolution.
You are meant to provide evidence, links and quotes to support your claims. NOT ask ignorant questions. Ignore any replies you don’t like and ask more ignorant questions. This is why you lose every unsupported claim you make.

The only thing I have been spoon fed is what the trolls on this thread have been issuing me. Are you going to say they are now wrong.
The only troll on this thread is you. Again you tell me what I am saying instead of what I am writing. You are dishonest, deluded and incapable of supplying a reasoned, supported argument.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I can always tell when I'm on track with my research, because you run and hide and fail to address my points.
Have I mentioned you are deluded to the extreme?
You never supplied the links, evidence and argument to support your claims for ADHD and so you lose. Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No further comment.

There are no links when I'm doing the work Colin.
I know, you never supply the links, quotes or supporting argument. As for you doing the work. Just like the truth you have no concept of either.

My unfound claims were proven by the link I supplied, but I guess you missed that.
Your unfounded, not unfound claims. Yes they are unfounded because any links, quotes and supporting arguments are never provided. You lost due to that and will continue to do so until you enter into this debate honestly.

Not unless I'm wrong and there was some breakthrough in DNA where they have specifically isolated the genes responsible for ADHD.
See above: Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No further comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

But thats where your mistaken because as I have allready pointed out to you that I'm not actually calling it a hostorical document, wiki is.

That again is you not addressing the points I made from that very link. You again failed to make an opposing argument to those points which meant you lost that debate. That results in: Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No further comment. Got the message yet? You refuse to take part in a real debate you lose.
Really, well here it is again for you colin.

en.wikipedia.org...

But I'm not making any claims, I'm just quoting wiki.

Your making claims from that wiki despite me showing it DOES NOT support your claims. You are being dishonest as usual.
Sure it does, and I even copy and pasted the section several times.

Just like trying to prove evolution, you sure do know how to pick impossible ones.

And you should be very aware that the title was changed. This thread is about discussing alternative explanations for the diversity we see today. Your only comment on this is 'It might have been aliens using spare parts'. So again you are using a dishonest tactic to avoid answering the point. No surprise there then
Ya but you didn't change it the mods did, nice lie or nice try.

You can only hide from the truth for so long Colin. How long are you going to ignore my terms because you cant bare to face the harsh reality of the truth?

I will ignore your made up terms and unfounded claims until you provide an argument, links and quotes to support them. PS you have no concept of 'The truth'.
Now your lying because your claiming you will ignore them, when before you were claiming I never issued them.

And don't reject or hide, or ignore facts presented to me like you do.

You supply the evidence to support your 'claimed facts' and I will enter a debate on them. You don’t/refuse/are incapable, so I reject your unsupported piffle.
but what does ignoring them have to do with me never giving them up? Sounds like you lost colin and in a big way.

But I still did succeed as you were unable to provide answers to my many questions that explains intervention and disproves evolution.

You are meant to provide evidence, links and quotes to support your claims. NOT ask ignorant questions. Ignore any replies you don’t like and ask more ignorant questions. This is why you lose every unsupported claim you make.
No colin its a recent treatment from you, this is why this has gone on for over 400 pages, unless your a tad slow.

The only thing I have been spoon fed is what the trolls on this thread have been issuing me. Are you going to say they are now wrong.

The only troll on this thread is you. Again you tell me what I am saying instead of what I am writing. You are dishonest, deluded and incapable of supplying a reasoned, supported argument.
Every one of my arguments is untouched, which tells me your wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I can always tell when I'm on track with my research, because you run and hide and fail to address my points.

Have I mentioned you are deluded to the extreme? You never supplied the links, evidence and argument to support your claims for ADHD and so you lose. Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No further comment.
As I said colin, I'm not on here re transmitting someone elses work. All of mine is original, yours is from horrible websites that can't make any sense and contradict each other.

So of course I'm not going to have links for everything, and thats not an admission of fault by any means but I'm sure you will take it as such.

All changes are considered to be from ADHD which I have provided a link to prove to be false.

There are no links when I'm doing the work Colin.

I know, you never supply the links, quotes or supporting argument. As for you doing the work. Just like the truth you have no concept of either.
Ya sorry colin I haven't made websites for any of my research.

My unfound claims were proven by the link I supplied, but I guess you missed that.

Your unfounded, not unfound claims. Yes they are unfounded because any links, quotes and supporting arguments are never provided. You lost due to that and will continue to do so until you enter into this debate honestly.
Ha ha, keep running colin.

Not unless I'm wrong and there was some breakthrough in DNA where they have specifically isolated the genes responsible for ADHD.

See above: Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No further comment
I don't blame you, with as much as your wrong, I would hide too.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Don’t need the link again. Don’t even need your response and counter argument to the points I raised showing the dishonesty of your claims. You failed to respond, you lost the point. Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No further comment.

Do you really not understand how a Debate works or you really nothing more than a poor Troll? Most likey both.

Ya but you didn't change it the mods did, nice xxx or nice try.
Unlike you no one here finds any value in dishonesty except you. Go read the OP as you should have done before joining this thread.

Now your xxxxx because your claiming you will ignore them, when before you were claiming I never issued them.
I reject your made up terms and unfounded claims. It cannot be clearer. You never defined your made up terms and refused to back up your unfounded claims. End of.

but what does ignoring them have to do with me never giving them up? Sounds like you lost colin and in a big way.
No point in trying to debate with you. I have over 350 pages of proof. You are the loser here as you have plainly learned nothing at all.

No colin its a recent treatment from you, this is why this has gone on for over 400 pages,
Again my recent responses to you were to try to get you to enter into debate yet still you refuse. Your loss.

Every one of my arguments is untouched, which tells me your wrong.
Agreed. Untouched by links, quotes and supporting evidence. That's why you lost every point, every unfounded claim and every undefined made up term.

edit on 20-6-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

As I said colin, I'm not on here re transmitting someone elses work. All of mine is original, yours is from horrible websites that can't make any sense and contradict each other.
As I said: your unsupported claims and made up terms. Thanks for the confirmation.

So of course I'm not going to have links for everything, and thats not an admission of fault by any means but I'm sure you will take it as such.
No one expects you to have a link for everything. You do need to provide supporting evidence for the things you claim as facts or 'clear historical documents' or in the case of ADHD the evidence that supports your claim to name but a few examples. You did not. Either you could not or you refused. Whatever the case you cannot make these types of claims without evidence.

All changes are considered to be from ADHD which I have provided a link to prove to be false.
Clearly you did not provide a link that supported your claims. You did supply a random link to ADHD which you then claimed supported you which it clearly did not and is why you never offered a supporting argument when you were told that very thing.

Ya sorry colin I haven't made websites for any of my research.
Another random answer from you.

Two random answers in a row rather than addressing the point. Well done are you going for the hat trick?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Don’t need the link again. Don’t even need your response and counter argument to the points I raised showing the dishonesty of your claims. You failed to respond, you lost the point. Your 'term/claim' is not valid on this thread. No further comment.
You haven't raised any points, just saying I'm dishonest is a comment.

Do you really not understand how a Debate works or you really nothing more than a poor Troll? Most likey both.
Ya I guess it does involve your input as well but the intentional lack of that is not my fault.

Ya but you didn't change it the mods did, nice xxx or nice try.

Unlike you no one here finds any value in dishonesty except you. Go read the OP as you should have done before joining this thread.
I did a long time ago. It's just one big assumption about evolution with no proof.

Now your xxxxx because your claiming you will ignore them, when before you were claiming I never issued them.

I reject your made up terms and unfounded claims. It cannot be clearer. You never defined your made up terms and refused to back up your unfounded claims. End of.
Well if you would quit lying, you wouldn't have to reject terms.

No point in trying to debate with you. I have over 350 pages of proof. You are the loser here as you have plainly learned nothing at all.
Oh thats not true at all, I learned that you lie a lot.

No colin its a recent treatment from you, this is why this has gone on for over 400 pages,

Again my recent responses to you were to try to get you to enter into debate yet still you refuse. Your loss.
It's just a cheap shot your trying at since you failed to enter a debate about my questions and failed at producing evolution results.

As I said: your unsupported claims and made up terms. Thanks for the confirmation.
Just because you have an assumption that means I'm wrong is a classic examle of how you check facts for evolution. Blind.

No one expects you to have a link for everything. You do need to provide supporting evidence for the things you claim as facts or 'clear historical documents' or in the case of ADHD the evidence that supports your claim to name but a few examples. You did not. Either you could not or you refused. Whatever the case you cannot make these types of claims without evidence.
Well colin maybe its just that your a little slow but as an example it goes like this...
It's a fact that scientist are seeing changes in our DNA that they are claiming to be from evolution. It's also a fact that they haven't isolated those changes to identify whats causing them, theorefore the guessed options of sexuall selection, natural selection, and mutations are offered as an excuse.
As per the link I supplied, its clear that ADHD is changing DNA and there by passing on this gene to offspring.
Since the genes can't be identified, evolutionists are assuming that changes being made are all from evolution, when in fact they aren't.
It's an epic fail, and wasn't hard to prove.

Clearly you did not provide a link that supported your claims. You did supply a random link to ADHD which you then claimed supported you which it clearly did not and is why you never offered a supporting argument when you were told that very thing.

psychcentral.com...

This link clearly shows that ADHD is being passed on through our genes. What I'm saying is that its one of many changes that are being recognized by evolutionists as an evolutionary change. I'm assuming of course that the feedback from those on this thread reflect the real understanding of things.

Two random answers in a row rather than addressing the point. Well done are you going for the hat trick?
If you seriously spent have as much time debating some of the material I present, and being honest about things, the conversation would actually go somewhere.

On the other hand I can totally understand why you choose not to, if the future turns out to be anything like the

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Past where you totally failed in answers to my questions, I understand.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

* * * * * * * * * * * * ATTENTION * * * * * * * * * * *

I know this is a huge thread, but .... remember the OP?? "Can you prove evolution wrong?"

This should be a debate/discussion regarding evolution theory, NOT each other or your personalities!

Please keep your eye and posts on the ball -- the topic.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I have raised a 'plethora' of points all of which you dismissed without discussion, links or supporting evidence. Others have raised many points and you have given them the same response. You don’t like my rejection of your assumptions and foundation less, unsupported opinions then you need to change your approach to this thread and those on it

Ya I guess it does involve your input as well but the intentional lack of that is not my fault.
It is solely your fault. Someone goes to the trouble of posting a reasoned argument, backed with links, supporting evidence and you blow it off with a one line dismissal but appear to grizzle when it is done to you.

I did a long time ago. It's just one big assumption about evolution with no proof.
Then you did not read it. Because I asked for an explanation from those that think evolution is wrong to explain diversity without it. Something you have never done and your one line dismissal of 'An alien using spare parts’ is not an explanation. You should go read the OP again.

It's just a cheap shot your trying at since you failed to enter a debate about my questions and failed at producing evolution results.
Nope. It is a justifiable response to your one line dismissals of anything that does not fit the fantasy you have constructed. You should not be here to solely ask questions. You should also be prepared to defend your claims with a reasoned and supported argument. You never have and wilfully avoid doing so.

It's a fact that scientist are seeing changes in our DNA that they are claiming to be from evolution. It's also a fact that they haven't isolated those changes to identify whats causing them, theorefore the guessed options of sexuall selection, natural selection, and mutations are offered as an excuse.
Now supply the supporting evidence for your claims.

As per the link I supplied, its clear that ADHD is changing DNA and there by passing on this gene to offspring.
The link did NOT show your above claim evident by me asking you to supply the source and the quote which you failed to do.

Since the genes can't be identified, evolutionists are assuming that changes being made are all from evolution, when in fact they aren't.
Supply the supporting evidence for that claim of fact.

It's an epic fail, and wasn't hard to prove.
Yes another epic failure by you to show anything but your opinion with no supporting evidence. YOU PROVED NOTHING
So another unfounded claim by you.

This link clearly shows that ADHD is being passed on through our genes.

A great deal of research has been carried out on the genetic factors that may play a role in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Here is how you quote from a link. It clearly says MAY play a role and not 'IS playing the role'. One of the top reasons for you rejecting out of hand anything presented to you are words like may and could. Nowhere is it claimed that it effects evolution. Show me different.

What I'm saying is that its one of many changes that are being recognized by evolutionists as an evolutionary change.
Show the supporting evidence for that claim

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

By debate do you mean we can still point out logical fallacies in an argument?

Is that still on the table?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Because....

Dear Tooth,

Your argumen/debate points are not valid because your logical fallacy is personal incredulity.

Because you found something difficult to understand, or are unaware of how it works, you made out like it's probably not true.

Complex subjects like biological evolution through natural selection require some amount of understanding of how they work before one is able to properly grasp them; this fallacy is usually used in place of that understanding.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Nope. It is a justifiable response to your one line dismissals of anything that does not fit the fantasy you have constructed. You should not be here to solely ask questions. You should also be prepared to defend your claims with a reasoned and supported argument. You never have and wilfully avoid doing so.

That's it on the nail.
I'm actually open to tooth's ideas and think that it's not beyond the possibility that some alien force could have indeed got the ball rolling for lifeforms on this planet.
What I disagree with is the unreasonable, irrational approach by complete and udder misrepresentation of the science behind evolution.
Attacking evolution to prove alien intervention is a complete failure. Alien intervention does not need to contradict evolution. I feel the reason why he's so stuck on it is, evolution somehow takes away the godlike humans above all other lifeforms. Irrational fear of being inferior.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I have raised a 'plethora' of points all of which you dismissed without discussion, links or supporting evidence. Others have raised many points and you have given them the same response. You don’t like my rejection of your assumptions and foundation less, unsupported opinions then you need to change your approach to this thread and those on it

I have always been nice to everyone on this thread. Just because I don't agree with their beliefs is not a reason to treat me the way I have been. Especially profilling, its just wrong and your a top offender of it.

Profilling is just a way of saying I can't win in the debate so I'll slam you another way.

It is solely your fault. Someone goes to the trouble of posting a reasoned argument, backed with links, supporting evidence and you blow it off with a one line dismissal but appear to grizzle when it is done to you.
Sure I may have had some one liners but guarantee I'm doing most of the typing on this thread, go back and look.

Then you did not read it. Because I asked for an explanation from those that think evolution is wrong to explain diversity without it. Something you have never done and your one line dismissal of 'An alien using spare parts’ is not an explanation. You should go read the OP again.
Well maybe thats my fault for assuming your up to speed on things. Assuming that Aliens are advanced and do work with DNA, does that clear it up for you?

Nope. It is a justifiable response to your one line dismissals of anything that does not fit the fantasy you have constructed. You should not be here to solely ask questions. You should also be prepared to defend your claims with a reasoned and supported argument. You never have and wilfully avoid doing so
I'm not just here to ask questions, I'm also here to see if anyone can prove evolution right, or intervention wrong. I'd be happy with either one at this point.

Now supply the supporting evidence for your claims.
Well its a combination of sources...

en.wikipedia.org...
www.talkorigins.org...

The link did NOT show your above claim evident by me asking you to supply the source and the quote which you failed to do.
Yes it does, it states that our genes are carrying on ADHD to offspring.
Herer is a better link clearly showing ADHD is passed on through our genes.
medcitynews.com...

Supply the supporting evidence for that claim of fact.

A good source for fact finding about this is through speciation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Everything on this page is either under debate or listed as highly speculative. Through analysis of changes they never mention deducting such changes as I'm referring to like ADHD, theorfore it appears to be counted as an evolution move.

Here is how you quote from a link. It clearly says MAY play a role and not 'IS playing the role'. One of the top reasons for you rejecting out of hand anything presented to you are words like may and could. Nowhere is it claimed that it effects evolution. Show me different.
Well its more like no is saying that it doesn't, and all changes are assumed to be by evoltuion.

What I'm saying is that its one of many changes that are being recognized by evolutionists as an evolutionary change.

Show the supporting evidence for that claim
Ya I don't work in a lab to be able to prove this, but you don't either so I don't know what to tell you.

I know they are counting this activity as evolution and its not.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
I'm not just here to ask questions, I'm also here to see if anyone can prove evolution right, or intervention wrong. I'd be happy with either one at this point.

That's not the point of this thread, now is it. It's for you to disprove evolution. Using things that aren't superstition and pseudoscience.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Well maybe thats my fault for assuming your up to speed on things. Assuming that Aliens are advanced and do work with DNA, does that clear it up for you?

Well...No.
Your assuming that aliens have done work with DNA with zero objective evidence.
But then you write....

Well its more like no is saying that it doesn't, and all changes are assumed to be by evoltuion.

You see he double standard here?
It's okay for you to assume aliens have done work with DNA but not okay for science to assume an alleged evolutionary process.
Even worse you can't even piont out exactly what it is being assumed and even if you could does it disprove evolution?
This is no debate just more worthless semantics.
Again I ask you...... Show a little respect we are not stupid.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

That's not the point of this thread, now is it. It's for you to disprove evolution. Using things that aren't superstition and pseudoscience.
How am I suppose to disprove something that has never been proven to begin with?

Need I remind everyone on this thread that evolution is listed as a theory, an unproven theory at that.

www.talkorigins.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Well...No.
Your assuming that aliens have done work with DNA with zero objective evidence.
But then you write....
I'm going by reports of people that have been abducted. The count is over 4 million people at this point. Some of those people claim to have been used for surrogacy.
en.wikipedia.org...

You see he double standard here?
It's okay for you to assume aliens have done work with DNA but not okay for science to assume an alleged evolutionary process.
Thats because we have very good reason why we don't have proof about aliens, while evolution has no excuse. We are here, fossils are here, there is no excuse.

Even worse you can't even piont out exactly what it is being assumed and even if you could does it disprove evolution?
This is no debate just more worthless semantics.
Again I ask you...... Show a little respect we are not stupid
there is proof in the sumarian tablets showing that other alien races were working with DNA.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

ADHD is not a retrovirus. Individuals vary in how they respond under certain conditions, and those responses can be seen as being symptoms of ADHD. That is what is being passed down. ADHD isn't an organism that changes DNA. If people with ADHD differentially reproduce, or there is selection pressure for having a certain degree of ADHD, then there will be a population shift in behavior and number of people with ADHD. That is what evolution is.

Saying evolution is true is rather banal, because its disgustingly obvious. Saying there is no proof of evolution is absurd and the persons who are saying such things are delusional.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by uva3021

ADHD is not a retrovirus. Individuals vary in how they respond under certain conditions, and those responses can be seen as being symptoms of ADHD. That is what is being passed down. ADHD isn't an organism that changes DNA. If people with ADHD differentially reproduce, or there is selection pressure for having a certain degree of ADHD, then there will be a population shift in behavior and number of people with ADHD. That is what evolution is.

Saying evolution is true is rather banal, because its disgustingly obvious. Saying there is no proof of evolution is absurd and the persons who are saying such things are delusional.
True but people that are aflicted with ADHD will have changes in there genetics that program the difference.

I never claimed it to be an organism, I was just indicating that it would have to make changes to our genetics, which it does even according to several of the links I provided. My argument was that people on this thread were making it clear that ALL changes to DNA is from evolution. What I'm saying is no its not, as is the case in ADHD.

What I'm also saying is that since these changes aren't being identified with evolution, how do we not know that NONE of it is from evolution? We don't know specifically what evolution changes look like by comparison, so we don't know, we are guessing.

So in other words scientists are guessing that all changes are from evolution when its possible that NONE of them are.

I obviously don't agree with you fully that any involvement of ADHD is a form of evolution.

new topics

top topics

<< 417  418  419    421  422  423 >>

join